LATEST POLL

Who will be the highest wicket-taker for Pakistan in the 5-match T20I series against New Zealand?
  • Votes: (0%)
Total Votes:
First Vote:
Last Vote:

Exclusive Interviews

"I still miss it, I wish I could go back to Pakistan right now": Catherine Dalton

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Catherine Dalton, the ...

"Our aim is to embed the Asian community into the English cricket system" - Dr Tom Brown

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Dr. Tom Brown, ...

"My aim is to play as many leagues as I can and obviously try to represent England at some stage": Kashif Ali

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Kashif Ali shared ...

"The recent events are not something new in Pakistan Cricket": Kamran Akmal

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter ...

PSL's shortcomings & how can it be improved – with Salman Sarwar Butt, the visionary behind the PSL

Salman Sarwar Butt, the visionary behind the inception and ...

Is Mike Hesson becoming Pakistan's Head Coach? PSL 9 Champion Coach in conversation with Saj

In an exclusive interview for PakPassion, the former RCB ...

Welcome to PakPassion.net's coverage of the inaugral edition of the Pakistan Super League.

It’s finally here! The long awaited first edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) Twenty20 tournament to be played in the now familiar surrounds of UAE is scheduled for a glamourous start on 4th of February, 2016.

With franchise owners for all five teams (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta) now decided, the excitement is now mounting for the next milestones which are the player auctions to be held on 21-22nd December.

And the excitement doesn’t stop there! The PSL player list from which each of the five teams will build their teams includes 137 Pakistani and 171 foreign players, divided into five different categories. Apart from some very experienced Pakistan players such as Shahid Afridi, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Saeed Ajmal and Yasir Shah, the PSL is all set to feature a veritable list of who’s who of the World’s top talent including Chris Gayle, Kevin Pietersen, Kumar Sangakkara and Shane Watson to name a few.

So the stage is now set for the next stages of Pakistan’s premier Twenty20 tournament and PakPassion.net will be at the forefront of covering this fantastic tournament with special features and interviews, along with the usual high quality discussions which will adorn our pages in the coming few weeks.