After his first stint as captain of Pakistan Under 19s, where he lead the team to the final of the ACC Under 19 Asia Cup, Hasan Khan has now been tasked to lead the team for the all-important ICC Under 19 World ...
Regarded as one of the most talented medium-fast bowlers in Pakistan cricket, Sadaf Hussain has played 73 first-class matches where he has taken 353 wickets since his debut in 2009. Despite taking five ten-wicket and 24 five-wicket hauls at the first-class level, ...
In his latest blog for PakPassion.net, Aamir Sohail writes about the alarming state of disorganisation in Pakistan domestic cricket, why bad pitches are contributing to a lack of good quality batsmen, concerns about Fakhar Zaman's decline in form, the smog controversy in ...
Talent Spotter : Karamat Ali
The Pakistan Under-19s leg-spinner speaks to PakPassion about his introduction to cricket, his...
Talent Spotter : Mohammad Aftab
Speaking exclusively to PakPassion.net, the 17-year old left-arm paceman from Lahore expressed his...
Talent Spotter : Asad Ali
Seeing Asad Ali bowling just blow my mind away ,A bowling style very much a replica of Darren...
Time to get those brain cells working overtime and cast your mind back to the 1983 World Cup.
By Saj Sadiq (8th December, 2016)
1. Which country hosted the 1983 World Cup?
2. Who were the winners of the 1983 World Cup?
3. Who were the beaten finalists in the 1983 World Cup?
4. What was the highest individual score in the 1983 World Cup final?
5. Which renowned slow scorer opened the batting for England throughout the tournament?
6. Which member of the Zimbabwe squad later went on to play Test cricket for England?
7. Who smashed 175 not out from just 138 balls against Zimbabwe in their second match in June?
8. Which England seamer turned commentator went for 82 runs from his 12 overs against Sri Lanka?
9. New Zealand's Martin Sneddon had bowling figures of 12-1-105-2 against which country?
10. Who captained England in the competition?
11. Who was named Man of the Match in Zimbabwe's shock win over Australia?
12. Which Lancastrian opened the batting for England in the tournament?
13. Which Indian seamer was the leading wicket taker in the 1983 World Cup?
14. Which Pakistani leg-spinner took 4-21 against New Zealand?
15. Which current umpire was England's wicket-keeper in 1983?
16. Which English born Australian took 6-39 in a group game against India?
17. Who scored 130 for England against Sri Lanka?
18. How many runs did India score in the final?
19. Which Indian seamer took 3-21 in the final?
20. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?