With 253 wickets in 141 international appearances for South Africa, Imran Tahir is regarded as one of his countries top spin bowlers. Its perhaps that reputation which lead the newest franchise in the PSL, Multan Sultans to include him in their line-up ...
Veteran all-rounder Shane Watson is leading the way with the bat for Quetta Gladiators in this year's Pakistan Super League so far.
Having represented Pakistan in 26 matches, the Karachi-born opening batsman Khurram Manzoor is a key member of the Karachi Kings squad in the ongoing PSL 3 tournament.
In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Khurram Manzoor spoke about being selected to ...
Part of Karachi Kings' impressive Pakistan Super League 2018 squad, the 32-year-old T20 specialist Colin Ingram is expected to play a pivotal role in the middle-order if the team is to make it all the way to the final ...
Tamim Iqbal, Bangladesh's highest run-scorer in international cricket, spoke about his experiences with Peshawar Zalmi and his impressions of the Pakistan Super League.
Talent Spotter : Fakhar Zaman
PakPassion spoke to in-form left-handed Karachi opener Fakhar Zaman, who has made his first-class...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Raza
18 year-old Hasan Raza is a left-handed middle order batsman from Mirpur who has been a regular for...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Time to get those brain cells working overtime and cast your mind back to the 1983 World Cup.
By Saj Sadiq (8th December, 2016)
1. Which country hosted the 1983 World Cup?
2. Who were the winners of the 1983 World Cup?
3. Who were the beaten finalists in the 1983 World Cup?
4. What was the highest individual score in the 1983 World Cup final?
5. Which renowned slow scorer opened the batting for England throughout the tournament?
6. Which member of the Zimbabwe squad later went on to play Test cricket for England?
7. Who smashed 175 not out from just 138 balls against Zimbabwe in their second match in June?
8. Which England seamer turned commentator went for 82 runs from his 12 overs against Sri Lanka?
9. New Zealand's Martin Sneddon had bowling figures of 12-1-105-2 against which country?
10. Who captained England in the competition?
11. Who was named Man of the Match in Zimbabwe's shock win over Australia?
12. Which Lancastrian opened the batting for England in the tournament?
13. Which Indian seamer was the leading wicket taker in the 1983 World Cup?
14. Which Pakistani leg-spinner took 4-21 against New Zealand?
15. Which current umpire was England's wicket-keeper in 1983?
16. Which English born Australian took 6-39 in a group game against India?
17. Who scored 130 for England against Sri Lanka?
18. How many runs did India score in the final?
19. Which Indian seamer took 3-21 in the final?
20. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?