PDA

View Full Version : Inzi's weakness against leggies + Video Thread V1.0

desi_larka420
15th October 2005, 21:16
Shane Warne has Inzi out alot of times LBW. When he's new to the crease he trys to pad everything, that's why Kumble had him LBW padding twice in India. I think if he want's to be sucessful either he some has to survive the intial start or try not to pad as much. He's overly defensive initially, during his younger day's he wasn't like that because he had alot quicker reflexes, those are faiding out and that's why after world cup 2003 he has a different approach to the game, just looks to knock those singles around but still he has this weakness against leg spinners, especially in test matches with the close in fielders.

Here's a Inzi V Warne video:

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QUNSVYYP2HHI15XFE0T6YUU6W

Somali Pirate
15th October 2005, 21:27
inzi has been always vulnerable early on during the past 4 years.

KB
15th October 2005, 21:53
Inzamam is an excellent player of spin bowling. As Bill Lawry stated, he has had some good battles with Warne in the past - it is not been as one sided as some people seem to think.

If Inzamam does have a fault it is that his pad goes too far accross.

desi_larka420
15th October 2005, 21:56
but he hasn't score agaisnt Australia as much.

tahaqureshi
15th October 2005, 22:17
but he IS concsistent, give him that. I mean 1 run scored in the previous innings against aus, and now 1 run scored again. what more consistancy can you ask for from the guy?

desi_larka420
15th October 2005, 22:18
One zero in the middle to go along with it.

Officer Barbrady
16th October 2005, 04:42
Inzi is a good player of spin but not one of the best around. When it's against the best in the business (those who get sharp turn) I'd bank on the spinner to win the battle.

Monsee
16th October 2005, 06:39
Come England and Indian series, a lot of the above will be commiting HYPOCRISY when they will be cahnting "Go Inzi go"

Munda Pakistani
16th October 2005, 12:43
Inzi is a good player of spin but not one of the best around. When it's against the best in the business (those who get sharp turn) I'd bank on the spinner to win the battle.

In that case you need to watch Inzi's matchwinning knocks against SL.

Officer Barbrady
16th October 2005, 12:51
In that case you need to watch Inzi's matchwinning knocks against SL.

I have seen them, thank you, as I said he is a good player of spin. I thought our best player against the Sri Lankan spinners was Younis Khan.

fair_play
16th October 2005, 13:08
Afraid that even ***** Giles made Inzy look like a fool last time they were in Pakistan.

The beauty about Inzy is how raw ability mixes with silliness at times.

fair_play
16th October 2005, 13:08
Is K.H.O.T.A a banned word?

Vow!

Officer Barbrady
16th October 2005, 13:12

Vow!

:)) I think that was used for our express bowler which became a problem. Aalu might also be banned. :)

fair_play
16th October 2005, 13:14
:)) I think that was used for our express bowler which became a problem. Aalu might also be banned. :)

Hahaha,

How about Gadha then?

Munda Pakistani
16th October 2005, 15:27
I have seen them, thank you, as I said he is a good player of spin. I thought our best player against the Sri Lankan spinners was Younis Khan.

Then you must also have noticed that Murali(he's the guy with the weird action who turns it a lot) plays for SL. ;)

Officer Barbrady
16th October 2005, 16:18
Then you must also have noticed that Murali(he's the guy with the weird action who turns it a lot) plays for SL. ;)

That's a very good point and unsurprisingly Murali has gotten Inzi 5 times in test matches. But I agree he has had success against Murali though never really dominated like say Tendulkar or Lara perhaps. Warne and Kumble are other top class spinners who had Inzi in trouble several times.

Again I repeat, Inzi is a good player of spin.

PakPassionate
16th October 2005, 20:35

Vow!

lol

tahaqureshi
16th October 2005, 20:56
Come England and Indian series, a lot of the above will be commiting HYPOCRISY when they will be cahnting "Go Inzi go"

all in the pakistani spirit monsee mian.....dont take it to heart:P

KA$H
17th October 2005, 16:16
inzi does tend to get himself out rather than bowling brilliance in my view