PDA

View Full Version : Laxman died due to insulting coments in a reality show

abdulraheemsiddiqui
14th November 2010, 18:31
A man from Jhansi committed suicide after being upset over certain remarks made by Rakhi Savant during the show.

see these videos disgusting
is there any check and balance on these media peoples

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPGTEDu94iI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPGTEDu94iI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VwWVN-8Tzs0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VwWVN-8Tzs0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hashbb
14th November 2010, 18:38
Woahh for a second i thought you meant VVS i was like :O

abdulraheemsiddiqui
14th November 2010, 18:42

this can only happen in pak cricket:inti

UmarAkmals-fan
14th November 2010, 20:30
rakhi what a cheap wh00rrr ...poor family has to suffer for rest of there lifes because of this cheap wh0rr ..she should be put in a prison for rest of her life ..i dont know why bollywood and these live talk shows love her so much

6xafridi
14th November 2010, 21:23
rakhi what a cheap wh00rrr ...poor family has to suffer for rest of there lifes because of this cheap wh0rr ..she should be put in a prison for rest of her life ..i dont know why bollywood and these live talk shows love her so much

She should be expelled from the Bollywood Industry.

this isn't related to the thread but what's up with your signature? Learn to move on brother. Are you going to act like Laxman and quit too?

Zaz
14th November 2010, 22:06
What did she say exactly?

Garuda
14th November 2010, 22:09
well, it looks like a false alarm. the guy died of pnemonia and the medical report says "natural death".

I would have been happy if they had put this rakhi behind jail for rest of her life. One thing I never understand why people like to watch these low lives. We have a lot of good people to do justice and please I would better discriminated than getting justice from Rakhi.

MC
14th November 2010, 22:10

Same here man.

UmarAkmals-fan
14th November 2010, 22:15
She should be expelled from the Bollywood Industry.

this isn't related to the thread but what's up with your signature? Learn to move on brother. Are you going to act like Laxman and quit too?

iam going with this signature for as long as haider case is not solved :D

What did she say exactly?

rakhi sarwant called this poor guy (laxman) a naMARD on her reality tv show so ppl in his village started to tease him ..he got so tired of it he commited suicide ..the saddest thing is he was the only guy who was earning money for the whole family ...lanat on rakhi

question to indians: why is this b11ch so famous in india ..shes in every freaking new bollywood movie and these talk shows ..how can this ugly wanna be madhuri make it so big in india ...?

Garuda
14th November 2010, 22:23
question to indians: why is this b11ch so famous in india ..shes in every freaking new bollywood movie and these talk shows ..how can this ugly wanna be madhuri make it so big in india ...?

Is she? I am not watching many movies these days so donno.

She used to get a 5 min role in a movie or two.

She is popular in TV shows as she creates more controversy, rough language, vulgarity and these are somethings which are easily sold.

A very few audiences left who would enjoy a lata mangeshkar album as compared to Rakhi's vulgar jump (I won't even call it dance). We audiences are to be blamed for her to be on TV always.

PlanetPakistan
14th November 2010, 22:36
This is rubbish stuff from the media(as usual).
I don't know who this lady is and she may have acted like a b..... but to blame her for the guy's death is ridiculous.

UmarAkmals-fan
14th November 2010, 22:37
Is she? I am not watching many movies these days so donno.
She used to get a 5 min role in a movie or two..

She is popular in TV shows as she creates more controversy, rough language, vulgarity and these are somethings which are easily sold.

A very few audiences left who would enjoy a lata mangeshkar album as compared to Rakhi's vulgar jump (I won't even call it dance). We audiences are to be blamed for her to be on TV always.

1.she is used as an item girl in nearly every movie now a days ..

2. thats great news ..iam tired of watching her ugly face with her stupid dama queen acts everytime i tune on an indian channel :ibutt

UmarAkmals-fan
14th November 2010, 22:40
This is rubbish stuff from the media(as usual).
I don't know who this lady is and she may have acted like a b..... but to blame her for the guy's death is ridiculous.

dont even try to know her ..u will feel disgusted ...ask us poor ppl who have to watch her ugly face day in day out :yk

umerz
14th November 2010, 22:41
First you come on national tv to solve your personal issues that too in a show hosted by rakhi Sawant and then this...What can one say...RAKHI KA INSAF..she is a cheapster of highest order

Prince_Pathan
14th November 2010, 23:48
this is why i hate rakhi sawant

somebody this talentless has no right to condemn anybody else...she has made her living off being a masala item song girl and controversies...

get mad whenever i see this worthless piece of trash on tv constantly seeking sympathy off people...prob the biggest waste of space in the subcontinent...

and i agree with everything UKF has said in this thread she is a cheap beep

iHammad
14th November 2010, 23:55
very stupid show, even stupider host :))

feel sad the guy's family

Markhor
14th November 2010, 23:57
God what is the need for these stupid shows and presenters wasting valuable air time by throwing personal insults ?

Deewana Mastana
15th November 2010, 00:00

Same here!

W63L35
15th November 2010, 00:37
Her show seems to be a carbon copy of Jerry Springer Show.

As they say..."kawa chala hans ki chal aur aapni chal bhi bhool gaya"!

Cobra
15th November 2010, 00:55
sad story if true

Radiance Of Australis
15th November 2010, 11:36
She is a nasty talentless cheap old trash. What a plastic fake!
And before calling someone na-mard or whatever,she should remind herself she herself isn't a lady but an ugly despicable creature hidden behind that caked on make-up
http://content7.flixster.com/question/62/56/07/6256077_std.jpg

Animal
16th November 2010, 00:13
And before calling someone na-mard or whatever,she should remind herself she herself isn't a lady but an ugly despicable creature hidden behind that caked on make-up

I was once at Bombay airport to receive my wife and there was this commotion. I saw Rakhi Sawant hoity toitying out of the airport with her gorilla of a boyfriend who was lugging all their luggage.

A HUGE surge of auto rickshaw drivers and cab guys drew to her like moths to a flame. And she knew it. Lapped up every moment of it.

It was quite a sight. And a reminder that if these are our icons, no matter what the feelgooders say, our country is going one way and one way only - down.

ITGuy
16th November 2010, 23:14

There's no makeup to hide inner ugliness!