PDA

View Full Version : How do you spend free time at home?

afridi_champ
12th March 2011, 19:24
So how do you ppl spend you saturdays and sundays or other free time at home? Not counting the time spent on PakPassion! :P

Poison
12th March 2011, 19:29
Reading my 3 billion page contracts law textbook and trying not to fall asleep....

But really...music, cricket, youtube, cricket, music. :inzi

saajidrox
12th March 2011, 20:17
i am jobless at home :D i 24 x 7 is free time spend it in the internet

blinding light
12th March 2011, 21:08
Writing is my favourite past-time :)

Apart from that - music, ipod, movies, homework :S

Reading my 3 billion page contracts law textbook and trying not to fall asleep....

But really...music, cricket, youtube, cricket, music. :inzi

ME TOO!!!! :O

Currently completing my 625mark assignment on ELS due next month.. Bit by bit........ :sigh:

cricfan967
12th March 2011, 21:14
Playstation 3 :D

RX
12th March 2011, 21:15
Research ways to make money
Chill and relax with the family

duostyle
12th March 2011, 21:17
Recently, it's Minecraft.

:kapil

Poison
12th March 2011, 21:34
mo' money mo' problems RX :yk

And did you say 625 marks blinding light?!?! I have a test and two assignments due this week ... one is on Tuesday and matches over here finish at 4am ... I will sacrifice marks for Pakistan :afridi

amirfanforlife
12th March 2011, 21:47
On my laptop most of the time and listening to my mum shouting at me and telling me to do some house work...

malikvslee
12th March 2011, 21:54
Read quran my friend

Hasnain_786
12th March 2011, 21:56
today i did this Watch DBZ, sleep, wake up, eat, watch some cricket, go the cricket nets, smack some sixes, come home, eat, pakpassion, ps3,watch dbz, sleep. then it starts again!

Hando
12th March 2011, 22:10
I usually do this most of the time...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zS1cLOIxsQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kkmix
12th March 2011, 22:18
I spend (waste) time on PakPassion when I am home. I am sure all of you do that.

AZ
12th March 2011, 22:19
just PP, and listen to music.

don't watch TV.

MAJID-SHAH
12th March 2011, 22:23
just PP, and listen to music.

don't watch TV.

So you dont actually WATCH cricket?...instead just listen to the commentry?....:13: :moyo

Geordie Ahmed
12th March 2011, 22:26
Dont get much free time - my son is at that run around like a maniac and cause havoc stage

iHammad
12th March 2011, 22:27
Obviously cricket! Don't wanna miss the World Cup.

AZ
12th March 2011, 22:28
So you dont actually WATCH cricket?...instead just listen to the commentry?....:13: :moyo

well of course, its WC time after all.

don't watch it other than Pakistan matches usually, they just bore me.

blinding light
13th March 2011, 00:17
mo' money mo' problems RX :yk

And did you say 625 marks blinding light?!?! I have a test and two assignments due this week ... one is on Tuesday and matches over here finish at 4am ... I will sacrifice marks for Pakistan :afridi

(BL or Noor please, its hard to type out the whole username :) )

Yes my dear bro. SIX-TWO-FIVE-MARKS-WORTH-ASSIGNMENT-KA-TAYABBA!!! :80:

We finished the whole of English Legal System. So it all amounts to:

17 - 25mark assingments (1 per chapter) = 425 marks.
4 - 50-mark solved Paper IIs = 200 marks.

Total = 625 marks.

I've just done 50! :facepalm:

SAF
13th March 2011, 00:25
I usually do this most of the time...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zS1cLOIxsQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually, thats how I spent my free time during the summer--watching the re runs of fresh prince. My favortite show of all time.

attock
13th March 2011, 03:47
On my laptop most of the time and listening to my mum shouting at me and telling me to do some house work...

lol :D

Well because it is the World Cup I watch cricket, spend time finding jobs and if weather is good then will play cricket and sometimes football, and also chill out with my friends.......

Poison
13th March 2011, 07:46
Thats ridiculous Noor; how long did you get for it?

Our final exams are worth 60% of our final mark for one unit (in each semester), and they're usually worth 45 marks, or maybe 70 if we're unlucky lol

blinding light
13th March 2011, 11:17
Thats ridiculous Noor; how long did you get for it?

Our final exams are worth 60% of our final mark for one unit (in each semester), and they're usually worth 45 marks, or maybe 70 if we're unlucky lol

One month :P Actually, till 7th April :D

The reason is that A level law is very hard, and our teacher wants ELS to be on our fingertips. Besides, we all were very casual about our assingments - so she gave us this mammoth assignment to complete till next month or have our name slashed off the list of Law students :/

She's an ex-High court lawyer bhai, what should we expect? ;/

Poison
13th March 2011, 11:19
So hang on, is this university or not? This A and O-level system business confuses me :))

blinding light
13th March 2011, 11:26
So hang on, is this university or not? This A and O-level system business confuses me :))

Nope - its not uni :P

In layman terms:

Matric equivalent = O levels.

FA/Inter/Fsc equivalent = A levels.

I'm currently doing A levels. Once I'm through, then I'd proceed to my bachelors/uni :P

LegendsXI
13th March 2011, 11:31
Fifa 2008 on PS3. And i cook; Sesame chicken, apple pies, fish and chips, steaks and etc.

Poison
13th March 2011, 11:40
Ah I see :)) Good luck

shahrukh619
13th March 2011, 12:06

A is like acadamic and O is like applied.

blinding light
13th March 2011, 12:10
Ah I see :)) Good luck

Dude, have you done ELS?

blinding light
13th March 2011, 12:11
A is like acadamic and O is like applied.

Noooo!!

O is Ordinary
A is Advanced :))

Poison
13th March 2011, 12:13
Well in High School (Year 12) we did a basic legal studies course, which isn't even a pre-requisite for getting into law, and it really just went over basic legal principles, we didn't analyse entire legal systems as such.

And I'm 2nd year Law now at University, and basically I've done Torts, Criminal, Foundations and Introduction to Law, all of which have been pretty cruisey :ibutt Contracts this semester is hard though.

ELS ... I think Introduction to Law may have been similar to that in that we just went over the development of the legal system [most boring class of my life], since Australia's inception. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and ELS is something else altogether. :P

PakPeace
13th March 2011, 13:28
Computer Computer Computer

Pull Shot Practice in my room

Fielding Practice in my room

Eating in my room

blinding light
13th March 2011, 14:13
Well in High School (Year 12) we did a basic legal studies course, which isn't even a pre-requisite for getting into law, and it really just went over basic legal principles, we didn't analyse entire legal systems as such.

And I'm 2nd year Law now at University, and basically I've done Torts, Criminal, Foundations and Introduction to Law, all of which have been pretty cruisey :ibutt Contracts this semester is hard though.

ELS ... I think Introduction to Law may have been similar to that in that we just went over the development of the legal system [most boring class of my life], since Australia's inception. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and ELS is something else altogether. :P

:))) You answered it yourself! :D ELS = English Legal System :P We've done 17 chapters on how the Legal system developed in the UK :P

Currently doing Contract. Its boring :sigh: Tort we will do next year :P

shahrukh619
13th March 2011, 14:19
Noooo!!

O is Ordinary
A is Advanced :))

same thing.. I really don't find anything funny here.
Here in Canada they jsut call it acadamic and applied....

blinding light
13th March 2011, 14:35
same thing.. I really don't find anything funny here.
Here in Canada they jsut call it acadamic and applied....

OKay bro :)

:)))

JustAnotherFan
13th March 2011, 16:00
Watch TV (mainly sport like rugby, cricket, F1, MotoGP, MMA)
Surf the net
PS3 / wii (mainly adventure, FPS, driving games. My playseat is fun.)
Shoot pool
Read mags and books
Play a game called ... stay out the kitchen!

pakcricketfan
13th March 2011, 16:32
Free time kya hota hai? :)

blinding light
13th March 2011, 19:02
Free time kya hota hai? :)

Wahi hota hay jo manzoor e khuda hota hay.....

Pk-zindabaad
13th March 2011, 20:20
doing stupid chemistry enthalphy revision for test coming up.
:(

Radiance Of Australis
13th March 2011, 23:29
Photography and music.
Some writing too but I kinda "ditched" writing for photography. :P

James
13th March 2011, 23:33
Sky Sports, the internet, listen to music, watch the odd film, smoke.