PDA

View Full Version : MTV Roadies! Dumbest person you can ever see!

dabaang
13th March 2011, 16:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZ67zlZMkU

shahrukh619
13th March 2011, 16:34
whats it about

Hando
13th March 2011, 17:35
Looks like that Wakar Zaka program and the guy in the middle looks like praveen kumar

AZ
13th March 2011, 18:17
just hearing them speak for 2 mins made me want to put my head through the wall.

mere ko tere ko... :facepalm:

12cavalry
13th March 2011, 20:15
According to wiki roadies are techs who travel with a band...but what the hell is this show about?
And why did they physically assault the first guy?!

I agree AZ they do talk in a strange manner.

jeetu
13th March 2011, 20:20
Its a silly show that copies Survivor and picks odd ball young people for the show who get routinely insulted by hosts.

Quick Single
13th March 2011, 20:55
What is Roadie?

AZ
13th March 2011, 20:56
they're the backroom staff who travel with bands and stuff, help in loading equipment, lights etc...

Inswinger
13th March 2011, 20:59
Looks like that zaikr naik program and the guy in the middle looks like praveen kumar

:)))
I think you meant Waqar Zaka!!

Zakir Naik
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2LJXrP1Qh6o/TV_f5Tl3VKI/AAAAAAAABzM/WJWSHlunrco/s320/zakir_naik.jpg

Waqar Zaka
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71057_118292111528361_897708_n.jpg

taq12345
14th March 2011, 12:56
^ hahahaahahhhahahah

rahulrulezz
14th March 2011, 19:56
This is my fav show. Only Indian show I watch. Raghu is hilarious. The way he rips apart those spolit brats n wannabes cracks me up.

Hando
14th March 2011, 22:17
I think you meant Waqar Zaka!!

Zakir Naik
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2LJXrP1Qh6o/TV_f5Tl3VKI/AAAAAAAABzM/WJWSHlunrco/s320/zakir_naik.jpg

Waqar Zaka
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71057_118292111528361_897708_n.jpg

OMG :)))

Was just watching Zakir Naik before posting that, lol got confused

:facepalm:

freelance_cricketer
14th March 2011, 22:54
I saw that, stupid guy.

Following Roadies 8 closely this time, Avtar guy is fun :D
Auditions are a lot of fun, my own friend got selected for interview , wont tell his name coz uski kaafi baj gyi :)))

freelance_cricketer
14th March 2011, 23:00
This has been a revolutionary show actually. Living in MTV Roadies era

percyman
15th March 2011, 00:15
Stupid show where youngsters are hired and expected to b***h around , Cheap publicity gimmicks

freelance_cricketer
15th March 2011, 00:21
Stupid show where youngsters are hired and expected to b***h around , Cheap publicity gimmicks

The show is good, they show the aukaat of some those spoiled brats and insult them on tv.
The disgusting thing is our janta who then gives these losers celeb status

percyman
15th March 2011, 00:25
The show is good, they show the aukaat of some those spoiled brats and insult them on tv.
The disgusting thing is our janta who then makes these losers celeb status

yaar revolutionary to aap aisey bol rahe the jaise yeh log India ke idols ho , hamari sabhyata , sanskruti sab barbaad ho rahi hai en shows ki trps ke chakkar main.

These guys use abusive words all the time , Girls let boys make there MMS and spread it on the internet to garner cheap publicity , Moral Values are going down the gutter line in INDIA.

freelance_cricketer
15th March 2011, 01:59
yaar revolutionary to aap aisey bol rahe the jaise yeh log India ke idols ho , hamari sabhyata , sanskruti sab barbaad ho rahi hai en shows ki trps ke chakkar main.

These guys use abusive words all the time , Girls let boys make there MMS and spread it on the internet to garner cheap publicity , Moral Values are going down the gutter line in INDIA.

The show throws up good and bad stuff. Its for us to differentiate and decide how to be. They touch issues that are not usually discussed and considered taboo which is good.

How are moral values going down? Which moral values are we talking about by the way ?

PakPeace
15th March 2011, 02:13
wth this bloody stupid

ddss
15th March 2011, 03:05
oooooooohhhhhh my gooooood yaaaaaar i ammmmmm sooooooo flabbergasted

i dont know why people like these kinds of shows? I mean it's funny but there is a line you shouldn't cross

Looney
15th March 2011, 03:05
just hearing them speak for 2 mins made me want to put my head through the wall.

mere ko tere ko... :facepalm:

tere ko kia hai agar mero ko hindi bolne ka hai ? :sachin

AZ
15th March 2011, 05:25
mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko

rahulrulezz
15th March 2011, 06:12
You guys have to watch this audition... REALLY IMPRESSIVE

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_FhgUTF-khc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tahaqureshi
15th March 2011, 06:18
What is the point of the show though?

rahulrulezz
15th March 2011, 06:24
Basically thousands of guys and girls apply and stand in line for hours and eventually after 3 round of interviews, only 12 are selected!!..once they are selected, every week one person is eleminated... Last time it was done in Africa, before that Australia, before that Thailand... IMO this is the best Indian show for young generation and I highly recommend!

tahaqureshi
15th March 2011, 06:29
Basically thousands of guys and girls apply and stand in line for hours and eventually after 3 round of interviews, only 12 are selected!!..once they are selected, every week one person is eleminated... Last time it was done in Africa, before that Australia, before that Thailand... IMO this is the best Indian show for young generation and I highly recommend!

Ok and what is the basis of elimination/continuation etc?

10sion
15th March 2011, 13:12
mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko mere ko tere ko

This has the potential to be POTW. :yk

MRSN
15th March 2011, 13:23

legend:waqar

Ayyub
15th March 2011, 15:20
You guys have to watch this audition... REALLY IMPRESSIVE

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_FhgUTF-khc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

REALLY IMPRESSIVE:azeem

PakPeace
15th March 2011, 16:24
REALLY IMPRESSIVE:azeem

This is bloody fake no way this is real , These Reality shows from India i think are very cheap and are for just publicity

Ayyub
15th March 2011, 18:25
This is bloody fake no way this is real , These Reality shows from India i think are very cheap and are for just publicity

Maybe :irfan

dps2009
15th March 2011, 19:58

:)) welcome to delhi lingo!

jeetu
16th March 2011, 15:30
X9KHZBBXMds
Show crazyness.

jeetu
16th March 2011, 16:14
rLkws8VDoSc&NR
Pakistan's version of show ?
What a guy :D