PDA

View Full Version : Danger, Danger! 11 Foods That Can Kill

Muhammad Waleed
18th March 2011, 22:49
Not all foods are friendly. We found out which eats belong on the danger list, from poisonous plant parts to allergic-reaction-inducing ingredients and more.

Like food with an edge? Check out these banned foods that are outlawed in the United States. Or try one of these weird fried foods.

Eat at Your Own Risk
You need to eat to live, but some foods can turn on you. Some eats are inherently poisonous while others can lead to health conditions that sometimes prove fatal. Find out which foods each earned a spot on the list of foods that can kill.

Check the link

http://www.delish.com/food-fun/foods-that-kill?ocid=glbl?gt1=34145#fbIndex1

Markhor
18th March 2011, 22:55
Ah had a bad experience with peanuts in my childhood days :( Never touched one since.

cricfan967
19th March 2011, 03:47
live octopus ? :)))

Striver
19th March 2011, 03:52
Ah had a bad experience with peanuts in my childhood days :( Never touched one since.

my family friend's only son is allergic to peanuts and he accidently ate a choc. bar with peanuts at our house and man did he have severe reaction.... guy couldn't breath... had to take him to emergency.....

and yet again he went to play with the kids in their basement few weeks later and they gave him a choc bar with peanuts again..... the poor kid was only moments away from meeting the Almighty..... Alhumdulillah they reached emergency in time and docs gave the family extra injections to keep with them at all times for any future instances......

lets hope it doesn't come to that InshAllah