PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my grandfather

Genghis
10th May 2011, 03:41
I am at the airport now and on my way to India to visit my ill grandfather. Mashallah he is well into his 90s but his health has drastically reduced over the last couple of days.

He is the reason I got into cricket and the reason why I became a staunch supporter of Pakistani cricket just like him. He was a big fan of Hanif Mohammed.He also played cricket to a fairly high level in his young days.

Please make dua for him.

kkmix
10th May 2011, 03:48
May Allah give your grandfather full speedy recovery, InshAllah, Ameen.

Khabri420
10th May 2011, 03:50
May ALLAH (SWT) grant your grandfather shifa. Ameen!

LethalSami
10th May 2011, 03:51
^^Amen............................................ .

saajidrox
10th May 2011, 04:33
Hope your granddad gets well

PerfectionPersonified
10th May 2011, 04:59
Hope he gets well Inshallah

I just lost my grandmother a day ago---i miss her a lot--

freelance_cricketer
10th May 2011, 05:36
God bless him, may he get out of this fit and fine.

violet_may
10th May 2011, 05:40
Hope his health gets better

NJamal
10th May 2011, 05:53
May Allah grant health to your grandfather, grandparents are like a blessings for the whole family.

Zaz
10th May 2011, 06:44
May allah grant him a full recovery Ameen!

mamoo gogo
10th May 2011, 09:38
May Allah(SWT) give your grandfather shifa...Aameen!

Osman
10th May 2011, 11:27
in sha Allah brother!

Romali_rotti
10th May 2011, 12:02
Hope he gets well soon, my prayers with him.

Energy
10th May 2011, 13:40
My prayers with your grandfather. May Allah grant him a speedy recovery and bless him with good health. Have a safe flight.

W63L35
10th May 2011, 13:41
May ALLAH (SWT) grant your grandfather complete and quick recovery. Ameen!

Fireworks11
10th May 2011, 13:48
May Allah grant him full recovery. Ameen.

PlanetPakistan
10th May 2011, 13:49
Hope for a full recovery.

Genghis
10th May 2011, 13:50
At the moment I am writing from Singapore airport.

The sad news is that very soon after I created this thread on PP and while I was waiting at the terminal gate in line for boarding I received a call to say my grandfather had passed away. It was a horrible experience and I went up to the counter and literally broke down and said I don't think I want to travel. They handed me my boarding pass as I went and sat down in a corner unable to hold my feelings. I also heard that because of the hot weather in India, they were not going to wait for me. In the end I spoke to my father and he said that if I go it may help with getting some closure. Was a very tough flight crying but not being able to hug anyone or talk with anyone.

Anyways they are waiting for me before my grandfather's burial. So Inshallah I will get to see him off. Please continue to pray for him. Inshallah I will be back home next Wednesday 19th.

Energy
10th May 2011, 13:53
Inna lilahi va inna illayhi raji'oon.

Sincere condolences with you brother. I don't know what to say really, can understand your emotions completely. May Allah give you strength to overcome the dear loss and grant the deceased a place in Jannah. Ameen.

AZ
10th May 2011, 13:55
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

May Allah SWT grant him a place in Jannah and watch over you and his loved ones in the hour of need.

Sincerest condolences to you and your family, Genghis bhai.

Fireworks11
10th May 2011, 13:58
Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

It's good that you decided to go. May Allah grant you and the family with patience to get through this tough time. Ameen.

Genghis
10th May 2011, 14:05
I just got off the phone from my family and its great to finally talk with someone. Also thanks to everyone on PP for their prayers at such a time. Its what makes this place a big loving family.

Inallahi wa inna elahi rajiooon

hokie
11th May 2011, 01:37
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illayhi Raji'oon. May Allah (SWT) grant him a place in Jannah. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost two grandparents this year, so I can imagine what you are going through.

violet_may
11th May 2011, 01:57

kkmix
11th May 2011, 02:14
Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Sorry to hear that brother...sincere condolences to your family...May Allah give your grandfather a place in Jannah...and give you courage.

Kray_jackson7
11th May 2011, 02:20

May Allah (swt) grant him a place in jannah and help your family through this tough time

Gollum
11th May 2011, 02:23

Looney
11th May 2011, 02:49
So sorry to hear about your loss , Genghis . Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon . May Allah grant him Jannat and give you and your family sabr . AMEEN

Just think that had he been alive , he would have been in pain because of his deteriorating health . He has moved on to a better place , Inshallah . pray for him , read Qur'an for him .

freelance_cricketer
11th May 2011, 06:25
So sorry to know this bro, may he rest in peace

cricketfanfirst
11th May 2011, 06:40
May he rest in peace. Hope you will recover soon from this.

Prince_Pathan
11th May 2011, 06:51
im very sorry to hear genghis

r.i.p

he will be in my wishes

hope you are ok

hussnainn
11th May 2011, 07:32
INNALILLAH Wa INNA ELEHI RAJIOON..

May his soul Rest in Peace!

ShehryarK
11th May 2011, 07:39
This is sad news.

Genghis81, our prayers and best wishes are with you and your family in this difficult time.

May Allah bestow His ample Mercy on your grandfather's soul, and Forgive him all his sins, and grant him Jannah. And may Allah Bless you and your family with sabr and may He unite all of you in Jannah in the next life, Ameen.

Fawad
11th May 2011, 10:00
Inna Lillahi wa Inna elaihi rajeeoun.

Zaz
11th May 2011, 12:09
Soo sorry to hear this. May allah forgive his sins and give you sabr Ameen

ace4rmspace
11th May 2011, 12:42
Inna lillahi wa inna alihi rajioon.

I am very very sorry for your loss brother. May Allah bless your grandfathers soul with forgiveness and eternal peace. May HE bless him with great rewards and the highest place in Jannah. May you and your family find peace and strength to cope with this huge loss and may his memories live with you forever.

Theo_14
11th May 2011, 16:14
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

I am deeply sorry to hear about this... May Allah grant your grandfather a place in jannat and recover you and your family from this tragic news.

My thoughts go out to you and your family - your grandfather will be remembered in my prayers.

Legendary_Sage
11th May 2011, 16:20
Sorry to hear this sad news.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

amirfanforlife
11th May 2011, 16:23

May Allah (SWT) grant your grandfather a place in jannat, ameen.

Pk-zindabaad
11th May 2011, 16:27

WithLoveFromCanada
11th May 2011, 16:31
inalillah.....

May God give your grandfather a high place in heavens. amen to that.

Genghis
19th May 2011, 07:02
Jazakallah to all for your well wishes.

I arrived back home this morning back home in Brisbane. After the passing of my grandfather, the family were generous enough to wait for me and went to great lengths to make arrangements to keep the body cool. May Allah reward them. It meant that Alhamdulillah I was able to attend the janaza (burial). It was still very emotional, but it certainly helped provide some closure. And made the entire trip worthwhile.

A friend of mine asked me to tell him what was the qualities of my grandfather which were his best. While there were many that come to mind, the one that I will also remember is that in the company of children, he would become like a child and in the company of adults he would be like an adult. He always gave you respect no matter how old or young you were. Which is why he was adored by all ages. Just thought I might share that with you guys.

kkmix
19th May 2011, 07:08
Glad to hear everything went well...May Allah grant your grandfather Jannah! Ameen.

NJamal
19th May 2011, 07:12
Sorry to hear this genghis81. May Allah grant your grand dad a place in Jannah.

attock
19th May 2011, 13:12

Sorry to hear brother genghis81.

May Allah make his grave a garden of paradise and grant him jannah..aameen

Radiance Of Australis
19th May 2011, 14:03
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

So sorry to know that.
Seriously reminded me about the time when my grandfather died. Came back home from an exam which went amazing, ..was devastated to hear the news, to the say the least.:(

KingKhanWC
19th May 2011, 14:33
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Poison
19th May 2011, 14:37
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Sorry to hear this Genghis.