PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for disastrous situation of Pakistan: (Article by Altaf Hussain of MQM)

smoothcriminal
2nd June 2011, 03:56
http://voiceoftoronto.com/wp/2011/05/reasons-for-disastrous-situation-of-pakistan-article-by-altaf-hussain-of-mqm/

Reasons for disastrous situation of Pakistan: (Article by Altaf Hussain of MQM)

May 31, 2011

The factual reasons for the present disastrous situation or the root cause of the present weak scenario of Pakistan.

Unfortunately, Pakistan is suffering from a disease known as gangrene. The common cause of either wet or dry gangrene is loss of an effective local blood supply to any tissue. Loss of blood supply means tissues are deprived of oxygen thus causing the cells in the tissue to die. The most common causes of tissue/blood supply loss are infections, trauma and diseases that effect blood vessels (usually arteries). Gangrene is a potentially life threatening condition that arises when a considerable mass of the body tissue dies (necrosis). As a result of reduced blood supply, the organisms (the saprogenic micro organisms) causes wet gangrene which produces toxins. They spread throughout the body and as a result more parts of the body develop gangrene. And finally a time comes when the total blood flow of the body or blood supply system of the body collapses resulting in the collapse of the body as well. In early stages of gangrene, if diagnosed, could be treated through medicines keeping the fact in mind that you may not expect 100% success results. If any part or area of the body has suffered a lot from gangrene, it is advisable to cut that part of the body or that area of the body completely just to save and protect the remaining parts of the body for survival. This phenomenon of cutting a part is like a bitter pill to swallow. If you want the body to survive and remaining parts of the body which are not affected to be safe then it is better to cut that part or parts whether one or more hands, one or two legs or any other affected part or parts. This occurs within the body.

AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). The AIDS virus after entering inside the body through any means multiplies and multiplies. The body has three natural self defense mechanism. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) produces AIDS. HIV is not a disease but it is a virus that causes AIDS. The three natural defense mechanisms are (1) Skin, (2) Under the skin (hypodermis/subcutaneous) which is second line of defense and (3) when the organism enters into the blood meaning inside the body, as it enters inside the body simultaneously body starts producing immune army. If the immunity is not present then human being cannot survive. Viruses are around us always and because of our immune system we donít get effected.

In AIDS, HIV overcomes immune system that is the defensive system and destroys it and as a result it weakens the immune system. And that is why it is called AIDS and so the reason that a person having AIDS is not safe from any other disease because the auto system of the body collapses.
With out immune system nobody can survive because cascade of organism are present every where around you in abundant and you intake continuously but you donít get sick. The immune system saves us from bacteria, fungi and viral diseases.

Unfortunately, our institutions are also suffering from Gangrene and AIDS. When one has gangrene then it is advisable to save the rest of the body. One has to cut of the effected part of the body as there is no other treatment. If one has the finger, legs, hands or any other part of the body and thinks that as this is his or her part of the body and it can be cured then the entire body will get affected with gangrene. Our institution say that those who are affected are our part and have been misguided and can be convinced to return are not aware of the fact that there is no treatment for gangrene. One can only save the institutions by cutting off the affected gangrene parts to save the rest of the body. Now if you cut off the leg then you can still walk with a limp but will certainly remain alive and if not then you will not even be able to walk and also will not survive. If you want to save the institution then drastic and ruthless actions are needed and one has to take the bitter pill. For example, if the gangrene affected parts touches a piece of cloth then it has to be burnt and cannot and must not be washed. Again the affected part has to be cut off and no other solution. Similarly, in case of other such deseases like chicken pox diseases it is also advisable to burn the piece of cloth that has come into contact.

It is your duty to decide whether you want to cut gangrene part and save the body or keeping the gangrene part and destroying the whole body. This is not my decision Ė it is your decision.

In AIDS the body immune system that is the body security defense system becomes paralyzed and ineffective and the viruses from outside can no longer be fought. Similarly, three days ago, for 16 hours in PNS Mehran Base, 4, 8 or 12 terrorists entered and the challenged the defensive immune system, just like the body parts system,1100 soldiers were present for the security and safety of the PNS Base. When 4, 8, 12 enter into the body and the 1100 were not able to counter them then it means your auto immunity system has collapsed. The immune defense system of the institutions has collapsed, which means that not only AIDS but also gangrene has affected the body. When the system cannot stop 12 then how can this system defend the country against foreign intrusion?

Therefore, while the AIDS grows and gangrene spreads, we have to cut of the leg or any other part of the body, take the bitter pill for AIDS, strong medication and powerful action, just like in Iran. Donít spare where in doubt even if 60% has to be cut off but this will ensure the safety of remaining 40% as this will be the neat and clean part. And if not then the 40% will also get affected. We have to decide either to save 40% or loose the whole system. If we can understand this theory then the country can survive.

( A thoughtful discussion and lecture by MQM Founder & Leader Mr Altaf Hussain with the Members of MQM Coordination Committee Pakistan and London on Tuesday 24th May 2011 .)

(ps: www.voiceoftoronto.com has received this article of Mr.Altaf Hussain, leader of MQM, through its Canadian chapter and reproducing as is, VOT is neither responsible of the content neither share any political, ideological or any other views expressed in the above article)

Free Hit
2nd June 2011, 04:28
theeessss cann naaaaaaatttttttttt be Altaaaaaaaaaaf hussain!!! :altaf

kingusama92
2nd June 2011, 04:44
:)))

Only he could come up with a connection between AIDS and Pakistan. :)))

Mohsin
2nd June 2011, 04:44
Eh? What? Huh? I'm confused...eh?

This phenomenon of cutting a part is like a bitter pill to swallow. If you want the body to survive and remaining parts of the body which are not affected to be safe then it is better to cut that part or parts whether one or more hands, one or two legs or any other affected part or parts. This occurs within the body

Oh no it much be written by Altaf Gha...Hussain. He's always loved the 'let's try and break/cut it' philosophy...

Striver
2nd June 2011, 04:46
i hate this constipated traitor so much, i dont wana even read it

violet_may
2nd June 2011, 05:50
What exactly does he want to cut off?

SIMBA
2nd June 2011, 05:55
^ He wants to dis- integrate Pakistan.

Very unfortunate that a lot of people support this traitor!

violet_may
2nd June 2011, 06:10
Well, I hope he also realizes what the patient has to go through after their body parts are cut off. They are miserable and depressed. I am guessing he was only referring to cutting off the terrorist institutions and nothing more? Don't know what approach he would take to do this and who he thinks are terrorists for that matter.

Is it just me or did that article sound a bit like ethnic cleansing with the whole "cutting off the gangrene parts" and protecting the "neat and clean part"?

Even if he was just referring to terrorists, I would hate to think who under his "gangrene" umbrella could potentially get cut off for being labelled as terrorists.

violet_may
2nd June 2011, 06:12
^ He wants to dis- integrate Pakistan.

Very unfortunate that a lot of people support this traitor!

Disintegrate how? Could you briefly elaborate...sorry I don't know a lot about the MQM's current doings.

kkmix
2nd June 2011, 06:14
good stuff

Mohsin
2nd June 2011, 06:27
Disintegrate how? Could you briefly elaborate...sorry I don't know a lot about the MQM's current doings.

He basically wants to (Nauzubillah) break Pakistan. YouTube 'Altaf Hussain india' and you'll see his messed up nature.
Also if you listen ti his speeches/listen to MQM's thug....politicians then you'll realize how thy ALWAYS talk about Provinces and ethnicities, trying to emphases division.

Fallen King
2nd June 2011, 07:19
He basically wants to (Nauzubillah) break Pakistan. YouTube 'Altaf Hussain india' and you'll see his messed up nature.
Also if you listen ti his speeches/listen to MQM's thug....politicians then you'll realize how thy ALWAYS talk about Provinces and ethnicities, trying to emphases division.

Altaf Hussain - MQM, is one of the biggest enemy in the history of Pakistan. Too bad, tackling MQM hasn't been encouraged as top priority, and perhaps, after war on terror, the priorities have been changed unfortunately. The only hope to restore the harmony and peace, hoping for war on terror to finish quickly, and therefore, Pakistan can concentrate on MQM, Taliban,..etc, to eliminate any threat to provide the opportunity of encouraging the division of Pakistan, and therefore, it's important that this should be listed as top priority.

Waseem
2nd June 2011, 07:44
What can you expect from this clown?? I don't know if he has written all this himself but it's hardly surprising.
It's quite sad that people still vote for his terrorist party ONLY because of his ethnic background, it's funny how these people question Imran Khan's character but support 3rd class losers like Altaf Hussain.

Tapori
3rd June 2011, 06:49
I have lost what little respect I had for the MQM.

Farooq Sattar's quite frankly disgusting reaction to the budget, by proposing a completely de-regulated "Free-Market" Agenda.

One that removed all regulation at the drop of a hat; like in Russia in the 90's and also East Asia (that lead to a disastrous economic collapse leading to = IMF/WB Loans! Aren't they there to save the day!,) still pretending that the this will free the masses from a feudal system was laughable; He then justified it hilariously, ignoring similiar shock therapy being applied to Pakistan as we speak.

To think the MQM started out on the left; Oh how power and money corrupts.

Ermm, Altaf Bhai, Can I send Chandhaa to you by post to your London UK address?

Striver
3rd June 2011, 07:33
Tapori, you are not the only one ticked off bud!

LethalSami
3rd June 2011, 10:03
and that AIDS is US puppets like Gardari and Altaf Hussain and other politicians in the current and Mushi gov't

and cutting pakistan into parts??? did Altaf gaddar just say that???..............seriously??........so FATA and Karachi ................he wants to cut those troubled parts off???

i can't believe how some people can vote for this traitor and his party.......(lack of education/common sense)

Dr. Schaden Freud
3rd June 2011, 13:07
Which part does he want to be cut off?

LegendsXI
3rd June 2011, 14:42
Idiot.

jheenga
3rd June 2011, 16:19
altaf hussain has to be a raw agent :))

shark11
3rd June 2011, 16:19
good article......

LethalSami
3rd June 2011, 16:26
altaf hussain has to be a raw agent :))

doesn't RAW check their employees for mental illnesses????? :yk

PakPrince
3rd June 2011, 16:40
whatever anyone says.. His party has done a lot of work where it is elected and started a lot of projects.

This is sth Nawaz Sharif and PPP have not been able to do despite being elected in the same area for decades

LethalSami
3rd June 2011, 16:44
^^u mean the 10,000 men gang they have made..........???

MQM have been with almost every gov't (coalition).......they've been part of the corruption :zardari

lets not go into bhatta

SIMBA
3rd June 2011, 16:49
whatever anyone says.. His party has done a lot of work where it is elected and started a lot of projects.

This is sth Nawaz Sharif and PPP have not been able to do despite being elected in the same area for decades

So it doesn't matter to you the fact that the party is anti-Pakistani and is involved in crime??

Why you comparing it to ppp, PMLn- they are a bunch of corrupt clowns!

PakPrince
3rd June 2011, 16:50
what i know is that when mustafa kamal was nazim.

many roads were made.
underpasses were made and bridges were constructed.
saved an hour of travelling everyday for me and ppl i know .

he got water supply into areas where there had been no water for previous 50-60 years. before tankers had to be bought.

he got a proper drainage system. it wwas unbelievable that karachi did not have a drainage system before and there would be 3 feet water in the roads every monsoon season!

so yeah he has done a lot which has benefitted karachiites.

so he did his job which others failed to do

SIMBA
3rd June 2011, 16:54
^ Agree a lot of good work was done by Mustapha.

However, it does not cover the fact MQM is involved in terrorising people, is anti- Pakistani.

jheenga
3rd June 2011, 16:55
doesn't RAW check their employees for mental illnesses????? :yk

lol ..i am still not sure what da article is all about :))

LethalSami
3rd June 2011, 17:01
lol ..i am still not sure what da article is all about :))

just youtube Altaf Gadaar.................you'll find him ridiculous yet hilarious :yk

Waseem
3rd June 2011, 19:31
what i know is that when mustafa kamal was nazim.

many roads were made.
underpasses were made and bridges were constructed.
saved an hour of travelling everyday for me and ppl i know .

he got water supply into areas where there had been no water for previous 50-60 years. before tankers had to be bought.

he got a proper drainage system. it wwas unbelievable that karachi did not have a drainage system before and there would be 3 feet water in the roads every monsoon season!

so yeah he has done a lot which has benefitted karachiites.

so he did his job which others failed to do

A lot of work has been done by Shahbaz Sharif in Lahore as well but they don't think they should be paying taxes, should we ignore everything???

Abdullah22
3rd June 2011, 19:52
Today at Jummah I saw somebody who looked exactly like Altaf bahi same hairstyle, same glasses and the same height but I don't live in the UK so I greeted him respectfully and in my heart I felt bad for him.

Striver
3rd June 2011, 20:00
PML-n build the only good/major highway in the country and Shehbaz has taken many other projects in Lahore like the recent deal with China to build a subway in Lahore... So does that mean PML-N shouldn't be held accountables for their other corruption/taxes etc?

Absolutely small thinking on the parts of our awam who keep supporting the likes of Altaf/Zardari/Nawaz/PML-q etc

But I would say that Ghunda gardi of mqm is ten folds compared to the other parties.

Other parties they steal money from money alotted for public works while MqM make their money from street crimes ie bhatta, extortion etc.

Mohsin
3rd June 2011, 20:13
yWAj7Awj2ks&feature

Plus apparently Altaf 'Ghaddar' Hussain, in 1978, was arrested for burning the Pakistani flag infront of Quaid's tomb. Is this true?

Thees_Mar_Khan
3rd June 2011, 20:14
PML-n build the only good/major highway in the country and Shehbaz has taken many other projects in Lahore like the recent deal with China to build a subway in Lahore... So does that mean PML-N shouldn't be held accountables for their other corruption/taxes etc?

Absolutely small thinking on the parts of our awam who keep supporting the likes of Altaf/Zardari/Nawaz/PML-q etc

But I would say that Ghunda gardi of mqm is ten folds compared to the other parties.

Other parties they steal money from money alotted for public works while MqM make their money from street crimes ie bhatta, extortion etc.

This gunda gardi is establishment sponsored. Go figure!

Markhor
3rd June 2011, 20:22
yWAj7Awj2ks&feature

Plus apparently Altaf 'Ghaddar' Hussain, in 1978, was arrested for burning the Pakistani flag infront of Quaid's tomb. Is this true?

Yes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pakistani/3329569842/lightbox/

Mohsin
3rd June 2011, 20:22
Though credit where's credit's due...this was an excellent event.

Jalsa Qaumi Yakjehti (Unity):

PRVPZxFOBjk&feature

Abdullah22
3rd June 2011, 20:34
Though credit where's credit's due...this was an excellent event.

Jalsa Qaumi Yakjehti (Unity):

PRVPZxFOBjk&feature

So easy to control fools: Loud music + dancing girls.

Mohsin
3rd June 2011, 20:36
So easy to control fools: Loud music + dancing girls.

Yeah well normally they do it via guns.....if for once they do it via the message of Unity then chalo at least its something

Mohsin
3rd June 2011, 20:38
Yes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pakistani/3329569842/lightbox/

Yet idiots support this Ghaddar...its actually beyond belief :|

smoothcriminal
3rd June 2011, 20:40
Btw I don't support Altaf Hussein, I was just posting this article since I found it interesting. All the bio metaphors and analogy is pretty distracting, but overall message has some validity. I almost feel as if he is alluding to the military dealing with the alleged extremist elements within its agencies by combating them head on.

Striver
3rd June 2011, 20:47
This gunda gardi WAS establishment sponsored. Go figure!

Fixed!

It was/might have been govt sponsored BUT now this cancer is so widespread its even beyond the establishments reach.

I am afraid, whenever the government decides to eliminate this menace, there will be plenty of blood on the streets of Karachi. Many innocent ppl will also die. Sadly!

Striver
3rd June 2011, 20:52
And ofcourse we all know that the government/establishment in Karachi is of MQM so can we really blame the incompetent Federal govt?

shark11
3rd June 2011, 21:55
Best article I have read from some time......good that ppl are reading and passing their comments on it......

kkmix
3rd June 2011, 22:00
And ofcourse we all know that the government/establishment in Karachi is of MQM so can we really blame the incompetent Federal govt?

It is not. Just wanted to correct you.

Thees_Mar_Khan
3rd June 2011, 22:55
Fixed!

It was/might have been govt sponsored BUT now this cancer is so widespread its even beyond the establishments reach.

I am afraid, whenever the government decides to eliminate this menace, there will be plenty of blood on the streets of Karachi. Many innocent ppl will also die. Sadly!

Not true - It still has establishment asherbaad - just like other jehadi and political parties in pak. No party can survive in pak without the backing of establishment.

kingkash786
3rd June 2011, 22:59
Actually I agree Best thing we can do is Cut The Heads off these snakes that way the rest of US WILL LIVE IN PEACE

Also like to point out AIDs works by Hoodwinking the rest of the body Just like this Guy works by Hoodwinking the Naive especially amongst the majjirs.

Dr. Schaden Freud
3rd June 2011, 23:09
yWAj7Awj2ks&feature

Why is he getting so worked up in the video?

I wonder how the people in that conference were suppressing their laughter. I guess, you need self-control to get into the high posts.

Striver
3rd June 2011, 23:22
It is not. Just wanted to correct you.

Thanks, but in Mushi's time, wernt they in power? Also didn't they join PPP recently? They were right IIRC. U can correct me if I'm wrong.

Striver
3rd June 2011, 23:26
Not true - It still has establishment asherbaad - just like other jehadi and political parties in pak. No party can survive in pak without the backing of establishment.

Can you pls clarify whether you meant army or ppp when you said establishment?

Also, Can you please elaborate a little on which party is which. Just so I know. Much appreciated.

Thnx

kkmix
3rd June 2011, 23:31
Thanks, but in Mushi's time, wernt they in power?

yes they were...and that's when the city saw the best Mayor in the history of Pakistan.

Thees_Mar_Khan
3rd June 2011, 23:42
Can you pls clarify whether you meant army or ppp when you said establishment?

Also, Can you please elaborate a little on which party is which. Just so I know. Much appreciated.

Thnx

PPP is not establishment - Army in the broader term can be considered as part of the establishment. Int Agencies, law enforcement, beaurocrates have the strings of all these puppet parties.

Don't know what you are trying to inquire above in bold

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 00:26
yes they were...and that's when the city saw the best Mayor in the history of Pakistan.

A lot of folks have a hard time appreciating the work done by Mustafa Kamal. Credit needs to be given where its do - no matter what party the individual belongs to. By the same token, Shahbaz Sharif (in the past) has done a lot of work as well. However, that does not in anyway apply that I support either of these political parties.

Thees_Mar_Khan
4th June 2011, 01:08
Comparing Shahbaz Sharif's work with Mustafa Kamal is wrong in the sense that SS was the chief minister of punjab not Lahore but he focused majority of the development work for his city Lahore instead of other cities, town and villages in punjab which needed more attention. The motorway was build to facilitate certain class of people and provides convienence to lahore based political ellites for thier trips to ISL and Murree:sharif. An ordinary man still uses the old GT road because they cannot afford the tolls and fares travelling on the motorway.

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 01:16
My point was not to compare the two individuals - I think you completely missed the point. My point was we need to appreciate the work done by individuals, and not that doesn't mean turning a blind eye to all the other crap they do, but credit where credit is due.

Now if Mustafa Kamal was the CM, yes things would have been surely different.

Thees_Mar_Khan
4th June 2011, 01:21
My point was not to compare the two individuals - I think you completely missed the point. My point was we need to appreciate the work done by individuals, and not that doesn't mean turning a blind eye to all the other crap they do, but credit where credit is due.

Now if Mustafa Kamal was the CM, yes things would have been surely different.

My post was not in respone to you - just a general comment.:asadrauf

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 01:25
My post was not in respone to you - just a general comment.:asadrauf

Chalo, phir sahi hai :ahmed

Striver
4th June 2011, 03:12
Comparing Shahbaz Sharif's work with Mustafa Kamal is wrong in the sense that SS was the chief minister of punjab not Lahore but he focused majority of the development work for his city Lahore instead of other cities, town and villages in punjab which needed more attention. The motorway was build to facilitate certain class of people and provides convienence to lahore based political ellites for thier trips to ISL and Murree:sharif. An ordinary man still uses the old GT road because they cannot afford the tolls and fares travelling on the motorway.

Credit given to Mustafa Kamal for his road building and development. But overall his quaid's stance and his party's involvement in street crimes is not a hidden secret and for that reason they should be held accountable.

As im from Punjab and i lived there for good 18 years. crime rate "Daketi" in PPP's era of the 90s was extremly high. An example, my uncle and his friend back in the 90's were coming on an Applied for Yamha and in broad daylight around 4pm 1km away from his friend's village, couple of goons snatched it on gunpoint..

SS became the CM and got all the theifs and goons shot dead one way or another. so the crime rate dipped to very low in late 90's

I am a common man in the middle class so are my reletives and we have benefited great from the motorway.. while it took us 3 hours to get home from Lahore it takes only 1.5hr now.

You are right in the sense that he should have developed other cities in Punjab but every politician does that for himself. PML-Q in gujrat develop areas that benefit them.

Striver
4th June 2011, 03:15
Don't know what you are trying to inquire above in bold

i was asking about the two categories of parties you mentioned in one of your posts..

wanted to know which party you consider political and which party jahadi etc?

shark11
4th June 2011, 03:21

Exactly! there is a reason why mustafa kamal was named as mayor of the moment for two years, it is a joke to compare him with chota sharif. And the credit must also go to Altaf hussain for selecting a right man for the right job. Any other leader would have appointed their brother or son just like ganjay shareefs or zardaris.......

PakPrince
4th June 2011, 03:30
Exactly! there is a reason why mustafa kamal was named as mayor of the moment for two years, it is a joke to compare him with chota sharif. And the credit must also go to Altaf hussain for selecting a right man for the right job. Any other leader would have appointed their brother or son just like ganjay shareefs or zardaris.......

mqm has many faults but it gives a chance to virtual nobodies like mustafa kamal which shows tha tthere is a lot of talented ppl in the country.

nawazz sharif will not do that till the day he is alive

kkmix
4th June 2011, 03:32
Mustafa Kamal over any politician in Pakistan...yes even :imran

shark11
4th June 2011, 03:34
Credit given to Mustafa Kamal for his road building and development. But overall his quaid's stance and his party's involvement in street crimes is not a hidden secret and for that reason they should be held accountable.

As im from Punjab and i lived there for good 18 years. crime rate "Daketi" in PPP's era of the 90s was extremly high. An example, my uncle and his friend back in the 90's were coming on an Applied for Yamha and in broad daylight around 4pm 1km away from his friend's village, couple of goons snatched it on gunpoint..

SS became the CM and got all the theifs and goons shot dead one way or another. so the crime rate dipped to very low in late 90's

I am a common man in the middle class so are my reletives and we have benefited great from the motorway.. while it took us 3 hours to get home from Lahore it takes only 1.5hr now.

You are right in the sense that he should have developed other cities in Punjab but every politician does that for himself. PML-Q in gujrat develop areas that benefit them.

Thats exactly what separates mqm mustafa kamal from workers of other parties. He was appointed as mayor of karachi and he did all kind of work in every part of karachi, even supplied water lines for the 1st time at places like liyari which is the main stronghold of pp. Just imagine what this guy and other workers of MQM can do If given the power of whole province or country.

There were also no cases of target killing in Karachi in musharraf era .

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 03:34

Oh boy...tumhari khair nahin aaj

shark11
4th June 2011, 03:36

agreed!

PakPrince
4th June 2011, 03:36
^^
yeah but thats the problem and why MQM does not have my 100 % support.
When not in control, you should not resort to violence even if it is ANP which shares a large blame for this.

But still... its the best of the worst.
Sharifs and Zardari will take the nation further down the drain if they end up winning in the next eleection. I hope they dont.

Why do we have 5 year terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: this post was in reply to shark boy

Qelic
4th June 2011, 03:39
mqm workers r very determined ....

kkmix
4th June 2011, 03:44
Oh boy...tumhari khair nahin aaj

*kkmix runs away*

Abdullah22
4th June 2011, 03:50

Is he they guy who said on air when MQM and teenda party were fighting.
Main aap ko ulukapatha keh sakta hon magar kahon ga nahi...?

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 03:57
Is he they guy who said on air when MQM and teenda party were fighting.
Main aap ko ulukapatha keh sakta hon magar kahon ga nahi...?

He did say 'Ullu ka Patha'. It was on Jasmine Manzoor's show on Samaa. The person from PML-N was Zaeem Qadri

vbCJqV8L1RQ

insaftak
4th June 2011, 04:07

Jao mein nein tumhein maaf ker dia :P

Ulloh ka patha :))) :)) :)))

I'm not calling you ulloh ka patha just a term MK loves to use when he goes out of cotnrol on live tv.

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 04:13
Jao mein nein tumhein maaf ker dia :P

Ulloh ka patha :))) :)) :)))

I'm not calling you ulloh ka patha just a term MK loves to use when he goes out of cotnrol on live tv.

Zaeem Qadri jaison ke liye that was fitting. Gandhigiri ke chakkar main mat raho babu.

insaftak
4th June 2011, 04:19
Zaeem Qadri jaison ke liye that was fitting. Gandhigiri ke chakkar main mat raho babu.

NpUE8guC6Fg

Ulloh Ka Patha is a term he uses a lot. Wasn't the first time he went crazy on a live tv show.

Khabri420
4th June 2011, 04:21
I am very well aware of that. He can use it all he wants, bus kaam karo.

insaftak
4th June 2011, 04:22

+1

Fully agree with That.

insaftak
4th June 2011, 04:26

In all seriousness. I don't know why MQM is sitting in government without getting local government. That was the only plus thing that they brought to the table and now they don't even have that.

Really ******** decision by MQM.

Mohsin
5th June 2011, 02:33
Why is he getting so worked up in the video?

I wonder how the people in that conference were suppressing their laughter. I guess, you need self-control to get into the high posts.

Yeah and did you notice the crowd, the way they looked, you just know some were holding their laughter in and others were genuinely thinking....'he's a politician from Pakistan'?

Im actually not joking...i think he actually has got mental issues:

oxrvzxpysJM

mqm workers r very determined ....

Nice euphemism...they are very very very 'determined'

:)) Dude!

He's done a lot of work as mayor, there's no doubt...you cant deny that.....but then again...Imran Khan OUTSIDE any sort of power and the stuff he's done? Mmmmh

Qelic
5th June 2011, 03:32
Nice euphemism...they are very very very 'determined'

... considering the level of knowledge and concern of members regarding the mqm ... both , who oppose it and those who praise ... it was best to settle on those words .

Waseem
5th June 2011, 09:13

For MQM jayalas even an average Haneef Pistolwala is better than Imran Khan so don't even dare to compare best mayor in the world with a Yahoodi agent :-)

Khabri420
5th June 2011, 09:17
Yawn....

Waseem
5th June 2011, 09:33
Yawn....

Since you are bored....

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XMWrfXQTXtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Khabri420
5th June 2011, 09:37
Thanks Waseem, that may be your fetish, not mine :yk

shark11
5th June 2011, 15:49
Thanks Waseem, that may be your fetish, not mine :yk

lol good reply.........The kids love watching altaf hussain speeches. Good for them that they are spreading the msg of MQM.