PDA

View Full Version : Exam grades coming out tommorow - Does anyone know a good Dua for me to read?

asian123
5th July 2011, 17:29
Salam everyone,

Tommorow's grades will determine whether or not i get into my first choice Uni, so they're pretty important for me.

Im feeling a bit nervous, so does anyone know any good Dua's for me to read for this situation?

Thanks

jheenga
5th July 2011, 17:29
hahaha.

AlizeeFan
5th July 2011, 17:31
You'll get good grades. :)

jheenga
5th July 2011, 17:33
You'll get good grades. :)

Ok tuney french mein kia likha hey ?

asian123
5th July 2011, 18:07
hahaha.

that sounds like a good one :yk do u have any more?

insurge
5th July 2011, 18:09
That's probably the best thing to do - just relax today. No dua will change that 85 to 90.

violet_may
5th July 2011, 19:57
Should have prayed before the exams! :yk loll

What's done is done. Just hope for the best now :)

Fireworks11
5th July 2011, 20:02
Pray for the best for yourself.

blinding light
5th July 2011, 20:17
I dont know any such dua - but do hope for the best, and pray you get in. Say some nafls for haajat, just make loads of dua - and pray that whatever happens, happens for the better... Thats it I guess.

And best of luck =)

AfridiZindabad
5th July 2011, 20:20
You have the dua in ur sig. :yk

SIMBA
5th July 2011, 20:22
Sayyeduna Kareemun (SAW)

http://sayyedunakareemun.com/

Some old uncle told people to read this at my local mosque.

I also read it for my results- I had a bad exam but mashallah I passed.

I believe it is due to reading this.

Looney
5th July 2011, 20:23
Allah Ta'ala ya tou mujhe pass kar daiN ya poori class ko fail kar daiN

Shaddy
5th July 2011, 21:03
This is where you gotta "hope for the best and expect the worst", there isnt much you can do now but to expect the worst otherwise you could be in for a shocker. I say this from personal experience, last year after an exam I broke my new iPhone, I thought the exam went really bad, probably the worst of my life.. and it turned out I had 67% in that exam. only 3% away from an A.. So be prepared for either and remember its not the end of the world!

mithun_minhas
5th July 2011, 21:36
If you feel that you are going to fail and you need Dua to pass, then you are in trouble....

If you are asking for a Dua so that you can secure 1st rank, then everyone can pray for you...

cricketpassion
5th July 2011, 21:44
Allah Ta'ala ya tou mujhe pass kar daiN ya poori class ko fail kar daiN

:yk hahaha kia dua hai

NO 1 AFRIDI FAN
5th July 2011, 22:25
Read al Muqeetu 7 times, blow in empty bowl, then put water in it and drink it.
Hope it all goes well and you get your desired grades. :)
You should have done it before the exams though.

Fireworks11
5th July 2011, 22:37
^ Don't you put water in first, then read and blow?

baalti
6th July 2011, 00:08
ya-allah eh maalik, kuch bhi kar de par results ke din maan ka bailna aur baap ke jutay chupa diyo warna tera yeh na-cheez chal-basey ga, aameen, sum aameen.... aur haan phoonkain choonkain maar laina eh...

but seriously, if you fail, as your parents open the door to you read "aa-oozu-bila-hi-ma-nish-shaita-nira-jeem" and phoonk maar laina apnay peh aur ird gird aur unh peh bhi, mujhay duaien do gey :)

MalikMohsin
6th July 2011, 02:24
Assalamu - Alaikum!

I have feared for the weak Ummah as for what they are resorted to this childish responses by our brothers here. I am not impressed, and neither is the solution provided accordingly to the thread. Please, Kindly leave the thread if you have nothing better to offer advice accordingly to this thread.

Pray Isha (Night Prayer) before Sleep, and pray and ask for help with sincerely, honest, and with true intention. And pray Fajr (Morning Prayer), and after Fajr, the day always function very well. After Fajr (Morning Prayer), then it is same as mentioned for after Isha, ask for help with sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. Allaah (SWT) is All Seeing, All Knowing.

This worked charm for my brother who has sincerely asked help to Allaah (SWT), and my brother, he always pray every Morning prayer. Guess what? Most of students in the same program has failed, and while, my brother, he being one of few students has passed with decent mark. Remember, my brother, he was very worried, and didn't think he would pass let alone to get decent mark. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

So, pray and ask for help to Allaah (SWT) with sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. Allaah (SWT) loves those who do Dua after prayer, and Dua is equally important as Prayer, and remember, Allaah (SWT) loves those who do dua, seeking Guidance from Allaah (SWT) for everything. So, do that, my brother. Leave all the worries to Allaah (SWT), and all you have to do is follow the advice i have just shared.

Remember, Allaah (SWT) is the Most Merciful, Most Beneficent.

Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

SAF
6th July 2011, 02:38
Assalamu - Alaikum!

I have feared for the weak Ummah as for what they are resorted to this childish responses by our brothers here. I am not impressed, and neither is the solution provided accordingly to the thread. Please, Kindly leave the thread if you have nothing better to offer advice accordingly to this thread.

Pray Isha (Night Prayer) before Sleep, and pray and ask for help with sincerely, honest, and with true intention. And pray Fajr (Morning Prayer), and after Fajr, the day always function very well. After Fajr (Morning Prayer), then it is same as mentioned for after Isha, ask for help with sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. Allaah (SWT) is All Seeing, All Knowing.

This worked charm for my brother who has sincerely asked help to Allaah (SWT), and my brother, he always pray every Morning prayer. Guess what? Most of students in the same program has failed, and while, my brother, he being one of few students has passed with decent mark. Remember, my brother, he was very worried, and didn't think he would pass let alone to get decent mark. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

So, pray and ask for help to Allaah (SWT) with sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. Allaah (SWT) loves those who do Dua after prayer, and Dua is equally important as Prayer, and remember, Allaah (SWT) loves those who do dua, seeking Guidance from Allaah (SWT) for everything. So, do that, my brother. Leave all the worries to Allaah (SWT), and all you have to do is follow the advice i have just shared.

Remember, Allaah (SWT) is the Most Merciful, Most Beneficent.

Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

He has already taken the exams. The grades are set. All the praying in the world wouldnt be able to erase the ink on his report card. :)

MalikMohsin
6th July 2011, 02:46
He has already taken the exams. The grades are set. All the praying in the world wouldnt be able to erase the ink on his report card. :)

How do you know? Remember, we are created from nothing, but just a clay.

This is piece of cake to our Creator, the Creator of us, worlds, universes...etc.

My brother was equally nervous when he was waiting for exam result. He has prayed, and did Dua with his sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. In result, almost 75 to 80 percent of the class that has failed, but except a few, and my brother was one of them, passing decent mark that he didn't hope for the passing let alone to hope for decent mark.

Allaah (SWT) truly loves servants those who seek guidance and help from Allaah (SWT). Allaah (SWT) is Most Merciful and Most Beneficent Ever!

Offering Salaah and Dua wouldn't hurt at all. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

MalikMohsin
6th July 2011, 03:25
edit.

Sorry for not able to reply in time. Just came back from Isha Prayer.

What do you mean by edit? Feel free to correct me if i've said anything wrong.

Desi_Joker
6th July 2011, 06:13
Should've studied before the exams. tut-tut-tut... :nj

6xafridi
6th July 2011, 06:24
Just keep on making dua man. Don't read al muqeeta, blow on some water and do some crazy steven spielberg stuff. There is no specific dua to make. Just play FIFA 11 to keep your mind off stressful things :)

ahamedirshad123
6th July 2011, 06:55
Inshallah, I will pray for you brother..

haizen
6th July 2011, 08:15
I love how people say ''There's no use praying now...what's done is done..."

Allah SWT is the Almighty...anything is possible.

Poison
6th July 2011, 08:56
I don't really know any duas for this ... but I'd be proactive and hide all the chappal/wooden spoons/anything that can be used to smack you across the head in your house :yk

nish_mate
6th July 2011, 09:52
How do you know? Remember, we are created from nothing, but just a clay.

This is piece of cake to our Creator, the Creator of us, worlds, universes...etc.

My brother was equally nervous when he was waiting for exam result. He has prayed, and did Dua with his sincerely, honesty, and with true intention. In result, almost 75 to 80 percent of the class that has failed, but except a few, and my brother was one of them, passing decent mark that he didn't hope for the passing let alone to hope for decent mark.

Allaah (SWT) truly loves servants those who seek guidance and help from Allaah (SWT). Allaah (SWT) is Most Merciful and Most Beneficent Ever!

Offering Salaah and Dua wouldn't hurt at all. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

Then why write down the exam in the first place? Just do duaa and pray to God with pure heart and wait for the miracle to happen?

What i do agree is to pray and remember the Almighty one-as it will bring peace to mind and help in easing the tension-but will not change the grades that you have already got and are sitting in some sealed envelope.

Unless some1 argues about praying 24/7 from the moment you walk out of the exam hall to the day you receive the results...

Keith
6th July 2011, 10:01
This is where you gotta "hope for the best and expect the worst", there isnt much you can do now but to expect the worst otherwise you could be in for a shocker. I say this from personal experience, last year after an exam I broke my new iPhone, I thought the exam went really bad, probably the worst of my life.. and it turned out I had 67% in that exam. only 3% away from an A.. So be prepared for either and remember its not the end of the world!

Dang! Have things changed so much since I left school? In my day (yeah!! yeah!!) symbols were as follows:

A+: 90+
A : 80 - 89
B : 70 - 79
C : 60 - 69
D : 50 - 59
E : 40 - 49
F : Anything less than 40, instant fail

I feel old!!!!!

PakPrince
6th July 2011, 11:05
Dang! Have things changed so much since I left school? In my day (yeah!! yeah!!) symbols were as follows:

A+: 90+
A : 80 - 89
B : 70 - 79
C : 60 - 69
D : 50 - 59
E : 40 - 49
F : Anything less than 40, instant fail

I feel old!!!!!

I gave my A levels ( final high school) exams a year ago and A was still at 90..

So you're not THAT old! :D

I dont know what qualification the guy is doing but the A cutoff is way too generous imo

MalikMohsin
6th July 2011, 11:21
Then why write down the exam in the first place? Just do duaa and pray to God with pure heart and wait for the miracle to happen?

What i do agree is to pray and remember the Almighty one-as it will bring peace to mind and help in easing the tension-but will not change the grades that you have already got and are sitting in some sealed envelope.

Unless some1 argues about praying 24/7 from the moment you walk out of the exam hall to the day you receive the results...

Because everything we do, before we do, firstly we begin with in the name of Allaah (SWT), and bear in mind, Allaah (SWT) only supports those who work hard. Sometimes, you can be surprised if people truly pray with pure heart, anything can happen.

Quite frankly, sometimes, i just don't understand your point. Allaah (SWT) is All Seeing, All Knowing, All Aware of what we do, what we did, what we gonna do even in the future. We are restricted to the limited continuous of time dimension, but not to Allaah (SWT), as the future, the past, the present make no difference to Allaah (SWT). Allaah (SWT) controls these time dimension.

If people work hard with their fields, their exams...etc, then pray to Allaah (SWT) for the successful journey of their lives. Like for example, if people lives are in danger, that's when we turn to Allaah (SWT) for help. Does that mean doctor shouldn't operate? Despite of doctor operating, but we do seek the help of Allaah (SWT) to rescue. There is nothing wrong with praying Dua, and everything you have achieved, always be thankful of Allaah (SWT). Allaah (SWT) loves the good doers.

Remember, to us the time of past, present, future are very huge difference, but not to Allaah (SWT). Allaah (SWT) controls the time dimension. Allaah (SWT) can do anything in the whole world. At the same time, it's important to note that Allaah (SWT) supports those who work hard, and if we truly seek help from Allaah (SWT) with true heart, then who knows whether what Allaah (SWT) has planned for us.

Therefore, it wouldn't hurt to be thankful, and turn to Allaah (SWT) for help even during the impossible situation. Allaah (SWT) is All Knowing, All Seeing, All Hearing. Allaah (SWT) the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent Ever. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!