Touch screen Pref

Please recommend

Thanks in advance

Fawad2010
12th July 2011, 23:57
Nexus S

Geordie Ahmed
13th July 2011, 00:02
I assume you just want the phone and not a contract?

Cover Drive
13th July 2011, 00:05
BlackBerry 9800 Torch or BlackBerry 9900 Bold Touch

farhan
13th July 2011, 00:09
"""""""""" Htc 4g sensation """"" or wait for iPhone 5 to come out in October.

lil saeed anwar
13th July 2011, 03:06
Go for the Motorola Atrix or Samsung Galaxy s 2. Best phones in the market right now :)

kkmix
13th July 2011, 03:12
Whatever you buy, just don't get Blackberry ... I regret buying it.

Fireworks11
13th July 2011, 04:32
Whatever you buy, just don't get Blackberry ... I regret buying it.

Why? BB is the best. :akhtar

Kray_jackson7
13th July 2011, 04:38
BB is awesome. Im Really enjoying it. But iphone is better :P

Fireworks11
13th July 2011, 04:44
BB is awesome. Im Really enjoying it. But iphone is better :P

The grass is greener on the other side. :moyo

khalil1986
13th July 2011, 05:24
Bought the wife an Arc, Looks good but build quality isn't the best. If you don't want an iPhone an Android is probably your best bet. Although the SGS2 is not the best looking phone it probably is the best android.

Cricketismylife
13th July 2011, 06:57
Samsung galaxy II is one of the best phones right now...

mmkextreme_1
13th July 2011, 08:24
I just got the HTC Evo 3D and its an awesome phone! Not to mention a 1.2 ghz dual core processor! Really would look into it!

farhan
13th July 2011, 12:42
I just got the HTC Evo 3D and its an awesome phone! Not to mention a 1.2 ghz dual core processor! Really would look into it!

But it's CDMA phone won't work internationally, get Htc sensation or htc inspire 4g with almost same quality and also works in Pakistan.

Crazy_K
13th July 2011, 15:13
No debate. Galaxy S2

SAF
13th July 2011, 15:24
I was gonna say iphone 4 but then read that you dont like it. Oh well..

you can always wait for iPhone 5..:P

ace4rmspace
13th July 2011, 15:39
I've got the Galaxy S2 recently and it's a pretty neat piece of kit. I'm not that big on technology, it doesn't really excite me much but it is a pretty decent device. One thing I have noticed is that although it has an 8.1 MP camera, the photo quality on it is diabolical! Same with the videos it produces. Maybe it's just me being stupid and not having the settings right, like I said, not too hot on technical stuff, but I would expect it to be adequate atleast straight out of the box. I was even contemplating sending it back thinking there was an issue with the camera. Other than that, it's surprisingly light, very decent size screen (although the video playback quality is a bit, mmm, not quite the quality I was expecting), it's lightening fast and everyone I've shown it to has been very very impressed with it. I've actually somehow managed to convice 3 of my friends/cousins to get one too, all of them have iphone 4s so they must have seen something good about it.

All I ever use my phone for is calling, the odd text and The Net. Those parts work so I'm happy with it. The S2 has raving reviews, everyone says it IS the best phone on the market, I'm a luddite so don't listen to me. My recommendation, go down to a mobile phone shop and have a play around with it before you decide. Goes for any phone I guess.

nish_mate
13th July 2011, 15:42
I've got the Galaxy S2 recently and it's a pretty neat piece of kit. I'm not that big on technology, it doesn't really excite me much but it is a pretty decent device. One thing I have noticed is that although it has an 8.1 MP camera, the photo quality on it is diabolical! Same with the videos it produces. Maybe it's just me being stupid and not having the settings right, like I said, not too hot on technical stuff, but I would expect it to be adequate atleast straight out of the box. I was even contemplating sending it back thinking there was an issue with the camera. Other than that, it's surprisingly light, very decent size screen (although the video playback quality is a bit, mmm, not quite the quality I was expecting), it's lightening fast and everyone I've shown it to has been very very impressed with it. I've actually somehow managed to convice 3 of my friends/cousins to get one too, all of them have iphone 4s so they must have seen something good about it.

All I ever use my phone for is calling, the odd text and The Net. Those parts work so I'm happy with it. The S2 has raving reviews, everyone says it IS the best phone on the market, I'm a luddite so don't listen to me. My recommendation, go down to a mobile phone shop and have a play around with it before you decide. Goes for any phone I guess.

YOu nailed it to the T sir ;-):yk

ace4rmspace
13th July 2011, 15:53
YOu nailed it to the T sir ;-):yk

You better be careful or Ima nail that T where you ain't gonna appreciate it you cheeky git! :moyo

nish_mate
13th July 2011, 15:55
You better be careful or Ima nail that T where you ain't gonna appreciate it you cheeky git! :moyo

Ouch chittar pe gaaye!

ace4rmspace
13th July 2011, 15:59
Ouch chittar pe gaaye!

LOL Chitter na paindey te haur ki haar pwaanda twaanoon?

Sakss
13th July 2011, 16:19
samsung galaxy 2

abc_to_xyz
13th July 2011, 16:46
Go for HTC or Samsung Galaxy...

Krishnan
13th July 2011, 17:15
Reason to go for samsung is the android is certainly more better than the nokia symbian or other os.of course iphone is the best,but samsung probably is leading now in terms of a medium budget phone

Poison
13th July 2011, 17:28
Don't get the Desire HD.

Kinda slow

Pakhtoon_Rules
13th July 2011, 17:57
Xperia Arc

Touch Screen.
Internet is as fast as you can get on laptop or may be even better.
Resolution is mindblowing.
It can play all kind of videos.
Android Market has got plenty of free applications even Tapatalk to use Pakpassion.

I will recommend Xperia Arc on basis of Personal experience.

rhussain33
17th July 2011, 16:28
I dont know much about phones, im on a basic o2 contract, 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 02 minutes. On a Nokia N95 8GB

I plan on buying a phone for my sis, cheap but decent features, I come across chinese phones on ebay 60 new boxed, similar versions to the bigger names... anyone got any opinions on this ??

Wi-Fi 2GB TV UNLOCKED CELL PHONE E77 PDA Java mobile (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wi-Fi-2GB-TV-UNLOCKED-CELL-PHONE-E77-PDA-Java-mobile-/380276981887?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item588a46407f)

Can take twoi sim cards at once, wifi, bluetooth, java, 2mp camera front and back.

Im planning on buying myself an android, as I hear its very open and loads of apps available, HTC desire is too expensive for me, so I plan on getting a cheap chinese similar make, it does not make much diffference does it ?? as the Operating system and everything thats available is all the same ?? If anyone could advise that would be great.

MTK-G7 Android 2.2 Dual SIM WI-FI GPS Multi Touch 8GB (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MTK-G7-Android-2-2-Dual-SIM-WI-FI-GPS-Multi-Touch-8GB-/280692188041?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item415a8ee389) 138

10sion
17th July 2011, 21:25
Which is the best phone for recording lectures... [picture quality doesnt matter..as long as the voice is clear] should obviously have a healthy battery life ?

Geordie Ahmed
17th July 2011, 21:47
Which is the best phone for recording lectures... [picture quality doesnt matter..as long as the voice is clear] should obviously have a healthy battery life ?

I think all phones have a decent recorder on them

I used to use my Sony Ericsson C902 and it worked fine

Though even better than that is a dictaphone, which is worth it if you plan on using it a lot - the quality is superior and that way you can record lectures and still use your phone for playing Angry Birds :yk

10sion
17th July 2011, 23:15
I think all phones have a decent recorder on them

I used to use my Sony Ericsson C902 and it worked fine

Though even better than that is a dictaphone, which is worth it if you plan on using it a lot - the quality is superior and that way you can record lectures and still use your phone for playing Angry Birds :yk

Never heard of dictaphone before but a quick google search and I like what I see. Will look into it definitely. Thanks !

Krishnan
18th July 2011, 08:31
I dont know much about phones, im on a basic o2 contract, 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 02 minutes. On a Nokia N95 8GB

I plan on buying a phone for my sis, cheap but decent features, I come across chinese phones on ebay 60 new boxed, similar versions to the bigger names... anyone got any opinions on this ??

Wi-Fi 2GB TV UNLOCKED CELL PHONE E77 PDA Java mobile (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wi-Fi-2GB-TV-UNLOCKED-CELL-PHONE-E77-PDA-Java-mobile-/380276981887?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item588a46407f)

Can take twoi sim cards at once, wifi, bluetooth, java, 2mp camera front and back.

Im planning on buying myself an android, as I hear its very open and loads of apps available, HTC desire is too expensive for me, so I plan on getting a cheap chinese similar make, it does not make much diffference does it ?? as the Operating system and everything thats available is all the same ?? If anyone could advise that would be great.

MTK-G7 Android 2.2 Dual SIM WI-FI GPS Multi Touch 8GB (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MTK-G7-Android-2-2-Dual-SIM-WI-FI-GPS-Multi-Touch-8GB-/280692188041?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item415a8ee389) 138

Greater probability of getting damaged faster as far as i have heard from people.Less warranty,probably zero in some of them.Very difficult to get service.Previously most of them dint come with a IMEI number,but now i think have rectified that problem.

ShaazE
18th July 2011, 11:13
If you want the best phone overall, get the Samsung Galaxy SII.

Nothing else comes close.