PDA

View Full Version : MQM has no shame

srh
14th July 2011, 20:37
Couple of times I have seen one or more MQM leaders appeal to Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Chaudhry take notice of injustices against them. This is the same Chief Justice who MQM stopped going into Karachi on 12 May 1997 presumably on the direction of Musharaf when Musharaf turned against the Chief Justice. That resulted in clashes between political parties (MQM, PPP, ANP etc.) and 50+ people died which included MQM's workers as well. At that time MQM leaders used to say bad things about this Chief Justice. Today they are appealing to him. 'wa tu izzo mantasha o wa tu zillo mantasha'

There have been reports that Musharaf also asked Chaudhry Pervaiz Ilahi of PML-Q (at that time chief minister of Punjab) to stop Chief Justice rooming in Pujab freely but he refused. I have not seen any MQM leader publicly opologizing to Chief Justice for what they did to him yet. As far as I know there has been no investigation and no resignations among MQM ranks on why they made such a bad decision to stop Chief Justice coming to Karachi on that day. The ironic thing is if the court is free and powerful in Pakistan it will help MQM the most with reference to the 1992 army operation against them in which its reported lot of attrocities committed.

IAJ
14th July 2011, 20:44
Forget MQM, I just heard Zulfiqar Mirza's speech where he attacked the Muhajirs. He said some really bad words. Why can't he control himself?

srh
14th July 2011, 20:46
Forget MQM, I just heard Zulfiqar Mirza's speech where he attacked the Muhajirs. He said some really bad words. Why can't he control himself?
there is already another post for that
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=132278

abc_to_xyz
14th July 2011, 21:23
Can't wait to see Army kicking MQM's butt out of Karachi...

naqlipathan
14th July 2011, 22:23
Couple of times I have seen one or more MQM leaders appeal to Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Chaudhry take notice of injustices against them. This is the same Chief Justice who MQM stopped going into Karachi on 12 May 1997 presumably on the direction of Musharaf when Musharaf turned against the Chief Justice. That resulted in clashes between political parties (MQM, PPP, ANP etc.) and 50+ people died which included MQM's workers as well. At that time MQM leaders used to say bad things about this Chief Justice. Today they are appealing to him. 'wa tu izzo mantasha o wa tu zillo mantasha'

There have been reports that Musharaf also asked Chaudhry Pervaiz Ilahi of PML-Q (at that time chief minister of Punjab) to stop Chief Justice rooming in Pujab freely but he refused. I have not seen any MQM leader publicly opologizing to Chief Justice for what they did to him yet. As far as I know there has been no investigation and no resignations among MQM ranks on why they made such a bad decision to stop Chief Justice coming to Karachi on that day. The ironic thing is if the court is free and powerful in Pakistan it will help MQM the most with reference to the 1992 army operation against them in which its reported lot of attrocities committed.

Does the Chief Justice have any shame? He took oath under the PCO that was imposed by Musharraf. Why did he take oath under Musharraf, if he was so pro democracy and pro rule of law?

And what exactly has the Chief Justice done to gain respect? Because of him the Pakistani civilian stood up to oust the Musharraf govt, but what the common man got was Zardari & Co.

So in my opinion the CJ is just a loser- he should take whatever judicial action possible to get rid of these corrupt leaders who are ruling the country but instead he is just sitting there doing nothing.

Runner Up
14th July 2011, 22:31
It will never happen. Army tried in 1992 what happened? Did their support get Weaken? and don't forget they are the largest party of Karachi and have millions of voters / supporters.

shark11
14th July 2011, 22:47

Hello.......army already tried it before.......plan failed.......u wanna invite them again then Bring it on, MQM walay will be happy to show middle finger to them again.........The army operation in 90s only made them even more stronger.......

LegendsXI
14th July 2011, 22:52
Hello.......army already tried it before.......plan failed.......u wanna invite them again then Bring it on, MQM walay will be happy to show middle finger to them again.........The army operation in 90s only made them even more stronger.......

Take it easy shark. The army can fry any kind of fish.

UmarAkmals-fan
14th July 2011, 22:56
i hate MQM with passon but what Zulfiqar Mirza said was very unnecessary ...mirza should be arrested for causing violance

Runner Up
14th July 2011, 23:12
Hate or love whatever. Karachi was totally shut since last night and just one Appeal from MQM Chief, things got back to normal in just few hours. This shows they have not lost any support from their followers infact I saw today little kids, women, young boys were on the streets protesting what Mirza said. Hopefully Mirza has learned his lesson this time.

Down2Earth
14th July 2011, 23:21
our country has some serious issues.

shark11
14th July 2011, 23:35
Hate or love whatever. Karachi was totally shut since last night and just one Appeal from MQM Chief, things got back to normal in just few hours. This shows they have not lost any support from their followers infact I saw today little kids, women, young boys were on the streets protesting what Mirza said. Hopefully Mirza has learned his lesson this time.

Mirza along with all the haters of MQM would have learned the lesson........Bhai MQM is here to stay and will grow even more stronger.........just wait and watch now......

LegendsXI
14th July 2011, 23:41

Guns make the world go round.

shark11
14th July 2011, 23:58
Guns make the world go round.

People and political parties of all provinces have guns and everything.......What exactly is your point??????

0tt0man
14th July 2011, 23:58
Mirza along with all the haters of MQM would have learned the lesson........Bhai MQM is here to stay and will grow even more stronger.........just wait and watch now......

By 'lesson' do you mean the killings and the "jalao gheraao" of public property ? Quite the MQM mentality you have I see

LegendsXI
15th July 2011, 00:02
People and political parties of all provinces have guns and everything.......What exactly is your point??????

They should use them to protect and serve, not to bully/terrorize.

UmarAkmals-fan
15th July 2011, 00:12

yes it will grow because it has support of india and britain..nobody can do anything to mqm as long as altaf bhai "london wala" is alive :altaf

shark11
15th July 2011, 00:33
By 'lesson' do you mean the killings and the "jalao gheraao" of public property ? Quite the MQM mentality you have I see

As I said before, same events would have taken place or even worst in any part of Pakistan If the same language had been used for particular race or group of people.........I am not defending the killings of people but there are hooligans and wild mobs who do this stuff and take the advantage, no point in bashing only one party here they are not in govt any more.....why don't you curse the party in a govt for a change, if they can't control law and order in the city then shouldn't be ruling the city or a country........

ahsan88
15th July 2011, 02:27
The violence by MQM cannot be justified, just like Zulfiqar Mirza's comments.

When will the bhai log mature?

kkmix
15th July 2011, 03:12
yes it will grow because it has support of india and britain..nobody can do anything to mqm as long as altaf bhai "london wala" is alive :altaf

Yup and you have to suck it up.

sunnykhan
15th July 2011, 04:26
The violence is not justified. But why don't people raise questions when Aman Committe of PPP destroys peace of the city? When ANP keeps firing on innocent Urdu speaking people in Orangi town? This ethinic bias is literally destroying our country. Since the arrival of PPP in government, Karachi burning like hell.

the Great Khan
15th July 2011, 04:29
Expect nurhing less from these terrorist traitor fascists..but in the lobg term they are history..demography is against them..ultimatley once altaf goes so will the mqm!!

Legend Killer
15th July 2011, 04:56

Zulfiqar Mirza deserves to be arrested for that speech but I am sure nothing will happen.

shark11
15th July 2011, 16:47
Expect nurhing less from these terrorist traitor fascists..but in the lobg term they are history..demography is against them..ultimatley once altaf goes so will the mqm!!

lol...here comes one more person who likes to live in lala land.......keep dreaming......

Pakhtoon_Rules
15th July 2011, 16:50
Iam a strong PTI suporter and personly i dont have many problems with mqm except altaf bhai.
They might be ghundas or whatever but they have done remarkable job in karachi especially during mustafa kamal reign.
Therr might be few bad names in Mqm but it is muc much better party than pmln or ppp on basis of corruption and development.

Mohsin
15th July 2011, 20:04
MQM has improved in its 'vote by the bullet' politics of the past BUT its NO WAY over. I was in Birmingham yesterday visiting some relatives...a uncle said that he went to Pakistan last year and has a friend in Karachi...this friend pays RS2000 every month as 'protection money from MQM'...
Mutahida Qaatil Movement

Altaf Hussain Ghaddar:

8VV6cpMEQqU

Zulfiqar Mirza:
Well the speech he made in Sindhi about wanting to break Pakistan has conveniently dissapeared off YouTube? Maybe someone else can find it/has it...

ANP:
Anti-Pakistan Party

They're all the same