PDA

View Full Version : MQM chief for military intervention in Karachi

Tera Gawaandi
3rd August 2011, 23:34
Altaf appeals India for asylum to Mohajirs

http://www.arynews.tv//beta/upload/newsimg/AB_lpic-0308.jpg

KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said Wednesday that the army and rangers should intervene in Karachi to end the ongoing violence in the city, ARY NEWS reports.

He condemned the violent incidents in Karachi, saying that the government has failed.

“Those killed in Kasba Colony were innocents. Where were police, Rangers and Sindh government at that time?” he said while addressing the MQM’s General Workers Meeting in Karachi from London.

Altaf said that the government has failed to overcome the situation in Karachi and demanded that army and Rangers should come to control the law and order.

He called for an indiscriminate action against criminal elements, even against the MQM if it was found involved. “The action should even be taken against our party if it is involved in the violence”.

He said that the he had given an ultimatum to the president and the prime minister to impede violence in Karachi within 48 hours but there was no response.

Altaf added that Peace in Karachi was deliberately destroyed my miscreant elements. “President should end the supremacy of Lyari gang war mafia,” said Altaf.

Hussain said he is a Sindhi and declared a social boycott against those who do not consider Muhajirs as Sindhi. He also spoke few sentences in Sindhi during his speech.

The MQM chief claimed that his faction is not against any community. “We are not against anybody; we neither are against Pashtoons nor Punjabis, but MQM is against feudal system and looters of wealth of this country.”

He said if peace restores by his separation from the party, we is ready to renounce his leadership.

Hussain said that the Mohajirs, who migrated from India during the partition in 1947, were being compelled to return back.

“What should the Mohajirs do now? Should they go back? If the 1992-like operation is started again, will the Indian leaders provide accommodation to five crore Mohajirs of Pakistan?” he questioned.

insaftak
3rd August 2011, 23:58
another :facepalm: moment from Altaf Hussain.

DeadlyVenom
4th August 2011, 00:00
I'll get banned if I type how I actually feel about this guy.

I hope someone takes care of him soon.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:03
source plz

NJamal
4th August 2011, 00:05
He should himself migrate to India and settle there if he honestly feel that his party people should migrate to India. It will be a good riddance and good luck to India.

P.S. I am saying good riddance only for this person, I have nothing against our Urdu speaking brothers.

srh
4th August 2011, 00:08
http://hamariweb.com/enews/altaf-appeals-india-for-asylum-to-mohajirs_nid469397.aspx

Most likely he was 'tun' when he said those words. Still MQM board of governors (if there is one) should fire him ASAP.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 00:08
I thought Pakistan was created for the Muslims of United India....

What is this asylum stuff now? This is crazy :facepalm:

India should be very careful about this matter as it can further create tension between the 2 countries..

One good thing is that Wahab Riaz can now play for India and the Phast Bhowler problem can be solved for a few years :) :wahab

pakcricketfan
4th August 2011, 00:10
Source please?

How did I miss this gem of a statement :20: There's nothing on the news channels, when they all should be going haywire over it!!

If he's really said that, he needs some help. Really does.

srh
4th August 2011, 00:10
Source please?

How did I miss this gem of a statement :20: There's nothing on the news channels, when they all should be going haywire over it!!

If he's really said that, he needs some help. Really does.
http://hamariweb.com/enews/altaf-appeals-india-for-asylum-to-mohajirs_nid469397.aspx

insaftak
4th August 2011, 00:12

India should be very careful about this matter as it can further create tension between the 2 countries..

What do you expect from a crazy guy.

His Party is behind most of the target killings in Karachi and then he comes out and says this rubbish.

Playing ethnic card yet again that is what keeps them in power in Karachi.

Aly
4th August 2011, 00:13
While anything could be expected from this lunatic joker, for some reason I think, this statement has been given a twist by the reporter

Would appreciate it If gawandi could clarify whether the source is indian or a pakistani newspaper

and no situation is in no way as dire as he is trying to portray, unfortunately he is just a cheap drama queen who somehow was able to make apparently "the most well-educated"group of people his mental slaves and as a result the rest of the Pakistan doubts their loyality now despite the fact that some of the leading founding fathers of this country ( including Jinnah) came from the same community

NJamal
4th August 2011, 00:13

One good thing is that Wahab Riaz can now play for India and the Phast Bhowler problem can be solved for a few years :) :wahab

Wahab Riaz is a Punjabi not an Urdu speaking. Btw you can get the great :sami :))

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:14

but wahab riaz is not a mujahar ...hes a punjabi from lahore

...pakistani mujahars r not known for fast bowling ..they r mostly batsmens :danish :))

insaftak
4th August 2011, 00:15
While anything could be expected from this lunatic joker, for some reason I think, this statement has been given a twist by the reporter

Would appreciate it If gawandi could clarify whether the source is indian or a pakistani newspaper

and no situation is in no way as dire as he is trying to portray, unfortunately he is just a cheap drama queen who somehow was able to make apparently "the most well-educated"group of people his mental slaves and as a result most of the Pakistan doubts their loyality despite the fact that some of the leading founding fathers of this country came from the same community

gMSVYTgFIPA

a old source.

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 00:16
That's his actual statement, "“What should the Mohajirs do now? Should they go back? If the 1992-like operation is started again, will the Indian leaders provide accommodation to five crore Mohajirs of Pakistan?” he questioned."

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=47943

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 00:16

...pakistani mujahars r not known for fast bowling ..they r mostly batsmens :danish :))

Why cannot Muhajirs bowl phast? Isn't Kaneria a Sindhi? :danish

We already have enough batsmen :) We need some bowlers :akhtar

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 00:18

Sami
Tanvir Ahmed
Saleem Jaffer ( 87 wc semi )

pakcricketfan
4th August 2011, 00:19

Thanks.

LOL @ the grammar and spelling in the article. Was probably written in haste!

btw, There are a couple of videos of this telephonic khitaab on Youtube. Let me see..

srh
4th August 2011, 00:20
Wahab Riaz is a Punjabi not an Urdu speaking. Btw you can get the great :sami :))

Wahab Riaz is a Punjabi and Mohammad Sami is also a Punjabi. But I dont know if their forefathers migrated from Indian Punjab.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 00:20
That's his actual statement, "“What should the Mohajirs do now? Should they go back? If the 1992-like operation is started again, will the Indian leaders provide accommodation to five crore Mohajirs of Pakistan?” he questioned."

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=47943

Are there really 5 crore Muhajirs in Pak? Wooow!!! Thats like 30% of your population is Muhajirs....

NJamal
4th August 2011, 00:21
Sami
Tanvir Ahmed
Saleem Jaffer ( 87 wc semi )

No, we will not give any of them to India, we can only give:altaf to India and offer is buy one get one free so they will get :zardari as bonus.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:22

i have no idea ..buts its a fact mojahars of pakistan c ant bowl fast ..u can check the history of pak team ..u will only find 1 or 2 mohajar fast bowlers in its history ..but they do produce great batsmens :miadad: :asadshafiq:

maby its because they r from india thats why they cant bowl fast and produce great batsmens ..thats the only reason i can come up with :))

malcom sami io the only mohajar bowler ive seen who can bowl at over 90mph

and kaneria is from karachi but hes not a mojahar

srh
4th August 2011, 00:23
Are there really 5 crore Muhajirs in Pak? Wooow!!! Thats like 30% of your population is Muhajirs....
He is including all the mohajirs (urdu speaking and punjabi speaking) in this figure.

pakcricketfan
4th August 2011, 00:25
Wahab Riaz is a Punjabi and Mohammad Sami is also a Punjabi. But I dont know if their forefathers migrated from Indian Punjab.

Ohh :facepalm:

Sami is NOT a Punjabi. He's a muhajir (Bihaari to be exact).

Anyway, let's stick to the topic.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:25

wahab riaz is from lahore and not a mohajar ...sami is a mojahar and hes not from punjab hes from karachi

PakPrince
4th August 2011, 00:26
Yar this is all drama.

I am Karachiite too and from the so called 'Muhajir' even though Ijust term myself a Pakistani and a resident of Sindh. None of this Muhajir nonsense as Im not one and only my forefathers were.

Altaf Hussain is a bit of a clown and you can write a 1000 page book on stupid statements by him. So please take this with a pinch of salt and close this thread now.

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 00:26
No, we will not give any of them to India, we can only give:altaf to India and offer is buy one get one free so they will get :zardari as bonus.

I was just making the point that there has been or are fast bowlers from mohajirs.....

India can have Junaid Zia :)

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:27

We already have enough batsmen :) We need some bowlers :akhtar

take malcom sami and give us raina :D deal ?

NJamal
4th August 2011, 00:28
I was just making the point that there has been or are fast bowlers from mohajirs.....

India can have Junaid Zia :)

Was just joking yaar but really India will take Junaid Zia with both hands. lol

srh
4th August 2011, 00:29

wahab riaz is from lahore and not a mohajar ...sami is a mojahar and hes not from punjab hes from karachi
I am talking about Punjabi race. AFAIK Mohammad Sami is a Punjabi.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 00:30
Yar this is all drama.

I am Karachiite too and from the so called 'Muhajir' even though Ijust term myself a Pakistani and a resident of Sindh. None of this Muhajir nonsense as Im not one and only my forefathers were.

Altaf Hussain is a bit of a clown and you can write a 1000 page book on stupid statements by him. So please take this with a pinch of salt and close this thread now.

well said bhai

iam a kashmiri but i only consider my self as a pakistan ....

sindhis blochis patans kashmiris punjabis etc can go to hell ...we only need pakistanis in pakistan :afridi

Aly
4th August 2011, 00:31
gMSVYTgFIPA

a old source.

If it's the video in which he regretted the creation of Pakistan then I have already seen it ...unfortunately that's the very reason why I said that anything could be expected from this mental ******

Pity that sensible posters like Looney, KKMIX, would still keep worshipping him blindly :facepalm:

RWAC
4th August 2011, 00:34
This guy seems like an attention-grabbing drama queen with his statements. I'm sure the situation is not genocide-like where the survival of Mohajirs is at risk, for him to make such statements. I just hope the Indian govt. and leaders are smart enough to not comment on this. But even more, I hope this quote doesn't reach India TV.

Hmm..on another note..now I'm actually thinking if I should e-mail India TV with this source and maybe we can all have can some entertainment. :D

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 00:36
Was just joking yaar but really India will take Junaid Zia with both hands. lol

Yes i know you were..... They would infact bite your hand off for Junaid Zia as immediately he will become their fastest bowler :).....

12cavalry
4th August 2011, 00:37
Geo just quoted him saying this :facepalm:

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 00:37
Come on people... Its been quite a few years since he started thins kind of drama.... so about time I reckon :)

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 00:41
I appeal to India - Please take altaf Bhai!

May be - you could give him a role in Bollywood.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 00:43

exactly! amrish poori ki jaga waisay bhi khali hai

Tera Gawaandi
4th August 2011, 00:46
Source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N37utPynjFo&feature=player_embedded

Watch from 1:04

Cricfan4eva
4th August 2011, 00:47
gMSVYTgFIPA

a old source.

Lol @ that video. Does he always speak like that?

IgnitedMind
4th August 2011, 00:51
I dont know Pakistani politics as much... I am sorry if this is really a basic naive question....but what is happening to Mohajir community??

insaftak
4th August 2011, 00:52
Lol @ that video. Does he always speak like that?

you decide.

YASIedWgYP4

c2hs3wEMaQk

qgIZvJLXbP4

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 00:53
I dont know Pakistani politics as much... I am sorry if this is really a basic naive question....but what is happening to Mohajir community??

Nothing.

insaftak
4th August 2011, 00:53

Nothing is happening to Mohajir Community.

MQM-Altaf, MQM-Haqiqi, PPP & ANP are busy killing each other.

Aly
4th August 2011, 00:56
Since we are at it, could any karachite confirm whether Altaaf is a bihari / shia!by cast and sect?

Apparently his look/body-language/accent/behaviour strengthen the notion that he is bihari by cast while his surname, as well as, the majority of shia mqmers give this feeling that he might be a shia

Jo na katay aari se wu katay behari se :D (apologies in advance to violet _may )

IgnitedMind
4th August 2011, 01:03
Nothing is happening to Mohajir Community.

MQM-Altaf, MQM-Haqiqi, PPP & ANP are busy killing each other.

So..its more about politics. I was afraid if something was really happening to them...typical of our politicians!!!

zhivago
4th August 2011, 01:03
^^ Once I met an indian bihari Muslim. After I praised Bihari Kabab, he was surprised and told me that it was the first time he heard anything good about a bihari from an outsider. He said biharis are hated and ridiculed in india.

12cavalry
4th August 2011, 01:05
As far as I know he is a barelvi.
And I dont think he is a behari either, the MQM guy who got killed in London he was a behari.

IgnitedMind
4th August 2011, 01:06
^^ Once I met an indian bihari Muslim. After I praised Bihari Kabab, he was surprised and told me that it was the first time he heard anything good about a bihari from an outsider. He said biharis are hated and ridiculed in india.

Well...I am Indian. I dont hate them...I donno how he came to conclusion though. But one thing...its one state where the growth in India is not seen at all while you see it other indian states even though it may be only a small growth...Lallu and his wife ruined it. Its their fault for keep electing them..but I dont think anybody hates them as people. Well..I may be wrong too because I have never stayed in North India. But never heard of it ..

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 01:08
Here's the article from ARY News...doesn't sound like much of an appeal to me.

KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said Wednesday that the army and rangers should intervene in Karachi to end the ongoing violence in the city, ARY NEWS reports.

He condemned the violent incidents in Karachi, saying that the government has failed.

“Those killed in Kasba Colony were innocents. Where were police, Rangers and Sindh government at that time?” he said while addressing the MQM’s General Workers Meeting in Karachi from London.

Altaf said that the government has failed to overcome the situation in Karachi and demanded that army and Rangers should come to control the law and order.

He called for an indiscriminate action against criminal elements, even against the MQM if it was found involved. “The action should even be taken against our party if it is involved in the violence”.

He said that the he had given an ultimatum to the president and the prime minister to impede violence in Karachi within 48 hours but there was no response.

Altaf added that Peace in Karachi was deliberately destroyed my miscreant elements. “President should end the supremacy of Lyari gang war mafia,” said Altaf.

Hussain said he is a Sindhi and declared a social boycott against those who do not consider Muhajirs as Sindhi. He also spoke few sentences in Sindhi during his speech.

The MQM chief claimed that his faction is not against any community. “We are not against anybody; we neither are against Pashtoons nor Punjabis, but MQM is against feudal system and looters of wealth of this country.”

He said if peace restores by his separation from the party, we is ready to renounce his leadership.

Hussain said that the Mohajirs, who migrated from India during the partition in 1947, were being compelled to return back.

“What should the Mohajirs do now? Should they go back? If the 1992-like operation is started again, will the Indian leaders provide accommodation to five crore Mohajirs of Pakistan?” he questioned.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 01:09
So..its more about politics. I was afraid if something was really happening to them...typical of our politicians!!!

true ..its not about opression of one community ...there r 3 big partys in karachi who r power hungry ....mqm happens to be the worst of them

in my city we have patans mojhirs punjabis sindis blochis living together peacefuly ..because we dont have these partys there

mqm is like shiv sena is to india ..a virus

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 01:09
Altaf Hussain isn't bihari, his family came from Agra.

DesiMunda
4th August 2011, 01:11
Biharis (and ppl from Eastern UP) are discriminated against a bit in the Punjab Delhi area.. They are called "bhaiyas", and as they don't come from a developed part of India, they mostly work as labourers.

However, things are changing in Bihar with the advent of Nitish Kumar, and the growth rate of Bihar at 11% is only second to Gujarat right now. They are starting from a really low per-capita so it'll take a few years before they catch up, but things are on the up. Hopefully this perception of Biharis being labourers will change too. From personal interaction, some of the smartest people I knew in college were Biharis.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 01:12
Well...I am Indian. I dont hate them...I donno how he came to conclusion though. But one thing...its one state where the growth in India is not seen at all while you see it other indian states even though it may be only a small growth...Lallu and his wife ruined it. Its their fault for keep electing them..but I dont think anybody hates them as people. Well..I may be wrong too because I have never stayed in North India. But never heard of it ..

come on man how can ui hate lalu ..hes a legend ..hes one guy from indian politics we pakistanis love :))

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fhequbKB-bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9I7Nmj0N-i8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IgnitedMind
4th August 2011, 01:12
true ..its not about opression of one community ...there r 3 big partys in karachi who r power hungry ....mqm happens to be the worst of them

in my city we have patans mojhirs punjabis sindis blochis living together peacefuly ..because we dont have these partys there

mqm is like shiv sena is to india ..a virus

I thing...you cant get rid of them. But you cut of their wings..from then on they will only sit and blabber hatred. Shiva sena talks about Indians get beaten up in Australia..the next they talk about non marathi Indians having no right to live in Mumbai. Idiots... but they only talk these days...I am pretty sure guys use them for publicity too by making them talk against/for them by giving them money.

Aly
4th August 2011, 01:16

Isn't laloo pershaad also a bihari? Or he just hails from behaar?

If that's the case then I guess Indians could very well make out as to where the real problem lies :D

Though I must confess that bihari kebabs are hugely popular in Pakistan as well

Also biharis apart from their infamous shrewdness also happen to be very intelligent people as well :)

IgnitedMind
4th August 2011, 01:16
come on man how can ui hate lalu ..hes a legend ..hes one guy from indian politics we pakistanis love :))

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fhequbKB-bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9I7Nmj0N-i8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He is funny..I think he is intelligent too. When his *** was on fire..and reputation at stake. He was made India's railway minister...the railways saw phenominal success...most in India's history..but he is curropt to the core. Anyways..lets not derail this.
Back to Altaf bhai :D

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 01:18
insaftak your videos are hilarious.

oye jagirdaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 01:22
I thing...you cant get rid of them. But you cut of their wings..from then on they will only sit and blabber hatred. Shiva sena talks about Indians get beaten up in Australia..the next they talk about non marathi Indians having no right to live in Mumbai. Idiots... but they only talk these days...I am pretty sure guys use them for publicity too by making them talk against/for them by giving them money.

thats true ...its hard to get rid of them ...pakistan army launched a milletary operation aganist mqm in 1992 and faild to get rid of them ..if altaf bhai was in pakistan he would have been killed long ago ..but he has never come to pakistan for last 18 yrs ..he gives his thugs orders to kill political leaders ..bank robberys kidnapping hafta wasooli etc

most educated mojahirs hate him with passon ..even on pakpasson ..but they can do nothing aganist the mqm rats

on the other hand indian government has done very well aganist shiv sena in past few years by taking away there political power ..now they r only left to bark... gaining cheap pubilicty stunts by saying anti sachin sharukh amatab bachan comments

Aly
4th August 2011, 01:24
Biharis (and ppl from Eastern UP) are discriminated against a bit in the Punjab Delhi area.. They are called "bhaiyas", and as they don't come from a developed part of India, they mostly work as labourers.

However, things are changing in Bihar with the advent of Nitish Kumar, and the growth rate of Bihar at 11% is only second to Gujarat right now. They are starting from a really low per-capita so it'll take a few years before they catch up, but things are on the up. Hopefully this perception of Biharis being labourers will change too. From personal interaction, some of the smartest people I knew in college were Biharis.

Lol ironically people in Pakistani Punjab also refer to most of the muhajirs as either "bhayyas" or "hindustoray" :D

I guess somethings never change :D

Invictus
4th August 2011, 01:29
Since we are at it, could any karachite confirm whether Altaaf is a bihari / shia!by cast and sect?

Apparently his look/body-language/accent/behaviour strengthen the notion that he is bihari by cast while his surname, as well as, the majority of shia mqmers give this feeling that he might be a shia

Jo na katay aari se wu katay behari se :D (apologies in advance to violet _may )

He is neither. Karachi has a big shia population so MQM being a smart political party caters to it a bit to get the vote. They were instrumental in getting rid of shia/sunni phaddas which were quite popular during the late 80's to mid 90's.
As much as he is worshipped he is the reason MQM cant get a foot hold out of Sind. He is now the sole reason for keeping MQM stagnant in Pakistan politics.

Arcturus
4th August 2011, 01:39
thats true ...its hard to get rid of them ...pakistan army launched a milletary operation aganist mqm in 1992 and faild to get rid of them ..if altaf bhai was in pakistan he would have been killed long ago ..but he has never come to pakistan for last 18 yrs ..he gives his thugs orders to kill political leaders ..bank robberys kidnapping hafta wasooli etc

most educated mojahirs hate him with passon ..even on pakpasson ..but they can do nothing aganist the mqm rats

on the other hand indian government has done very well aganist shiv sena in past few years by taking away there political power ..now they r only left to bark... gaining cheap pubilicty stunts by saying anti sachin sharukh amatab bachan comments

Nothing to do with Indian govt. Its all people power as they were voted out of power in both Maharashtra and at center.

But a new resistant strain of this virus is spreading fast now: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena aka MNS. They are even worse than SS if thats possible.

ahsan88
4th August 2011, 01:45
Where is the media outrage?

Double-standards on part of azaad media.

Qelic
4th August 2011, 01:58
lol

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:01
i am not sure whether to trust the source that cannot write articles without grammatical errors

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:04
and he is not appealing , i believe he is just asking questions to know what they want from us .

Khana badosh ki tarah ghoomte rahaiN ge ? i do not think Urdu speaking people would want that .

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:05
i am not sure whether to trust the source that cannot write articles without grammatical errors

what abt the video in which he said that partiton of subcontinent is the greatest mistake?

can you tell us your views about that?

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:05

he too is Punjabi

can you not tell from his urdu ?

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:06
what abt the video in which he said that partiton of subcontinent is the greatest mistake?

can you tell us your views about that?

he could have been misquoted , i have not heard the whole speech so i will not comment

waqar_ahmad
4th August 2011, 02:07

It's a direct quote.

TheHK16
4th August 2011, 02:08
the guy cant evan talk properly he screams

waqar_ahmad
4th August 2011, 02:11
the guy cant evan talk properly he screams

He is usually drunk when he talks, me thinks.

He is a drama. even during regular conversations, he talks like he is delivering one of his drama speeches

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:14

ho gaya maskhirapana ? no he is not Bihari , he belongs to Agra .

Muhajir community ki problem yeh hai ke bhai they are not slaves to sardars , waderas , chaudhrys , jagirdars etc

Biharis of Pakistan are well educated and successful people . Karachi's former mayor , who is given credit for developing Karachi recently , is a Bihari . They are urbanized and moderate and have really prospered .

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 02:15

Only if you take Laloo from us :sami

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:16
he could have been misquoted , i have not heard the whole speech so i will not comment

what misquotation man?

he said it clearly and cant you see the expression of audience, so many doing facepalm

you are either a blind supporter or too thick to understand this.

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:18
Again , do not expose your jahalat and look past the prejudices . He is not appealing .

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:18
gMSVYTgFIPA

a old source.

looney saab watch this again and decide how he is misquoted

insaftak bhai aap hi lonney ko samjaoo, he think altaf bhai has been misquoted in this video lol

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:19
what misquotation man?

he said it clearly and cant you see the expression of audience, so many doing facepalm

you are either a blind supporter or too thick to understand this.

and you are either a blind hater or too thick to read .

I said he could have been misquoted so i will not comment .

:facepalm:

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:20
Again , do not expose your jahalat and look past the prejudices . He is not appealing .

what you can expect from a person who openly admit on tv that the creation of Pakistan is a big mistake! are we jahil or his blind supporters

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:21
what you can expect from a person who openly admit on tv that the creation of Pakistan is a big mistake! are we jahil or his blind supporters

chal bhai chal dimagh ki dahi na karo

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:22
and you are either a blind hater or too thick to read .

I said he could have been misquoted so i will not comment .

COULD HAVE BEEN lol

yes you cant comment because you cant defend! this is how people like you are, first the blindly support a traitor and bhatakhor and when somebody say something, they play victim cards then... mahajar and blah blah

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:24
chal bhai chal dimagh ki dahi na karo

come on man defend ya leader! how you are his supporter, cant even defend him lol

srh
4th August 2011, 02:25

I am talking about Punjabi race. AFAIK Mohammad Sami is a Punjabi.

he too is Punjabi

can you not tell from his urdu ?

Again AFAIK Mohammad Sami is a punjabi by race.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 02:27
looney saab watch this again and decide how he is misquoted

insaftak bhai aap hi lonney ko samjaoo, he think altaf bhai has been misquoted in this video lol

Looks like Altaf thinks that Muhajirs do not get enough respect or treated differently by Punjabis, Pathans etc for what ever reason.

Since Pak was formed for the Muslim people of Indian subcontinent and Muslims from India do not get proper respect in Pakistan, he thinks that the division of India was useless.

Altaf can surely brainwash people. This is exactly how Indian politicians campaign during the elections :facepalm:

DesiMunda
4th August 2011, 02:28
Lol ironically people in Pakistani Punjab also refer to most of the muhajirs as either "bhayyas" or "hindustoray" :D
I guess somethings never change :D
Hah, surprised to hear. Guess things don't change much deep down do they :D

Biharis of Pakistan are well educated and successful people . Karachi's former mayor , who is given credit for developing Karachi recently , is a Bihari . They are urbanized and moderate and have really prospered .
Not surprised. As I said earlier, they are very intelligent and hard working. And they are quite politically inclined too. Bihar was after all the center (patliputra) of the massive Mauryan empire. In fact, it was the capital of all big Indian empires till around 1200 AD

Sorry for going OT.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:30
another masterpiece of altaf bhai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2d7TAnP3ww

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 02:30
Again AFAIK Mohammad Sami is a punjabi by race.

He looks Bangali though :shakib

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:32
Looks like Altaf thinks that Muhajirs do not get enough respect or treated differently by Punjabis, Pathans etc for what ever reason.

Since Pak was formed for the Muslim people of Indian subcontinent and Muslims from India do not get proper respect in Pakistan, he thinks that the division of India was useless.

Altaf can surely brainwash people. This is exactly how Indian politicians campaign during the elections :facepalm:

my friend there is no such thing at all, this guy altaf has just brainwashed its people by guns. ( not all of them) there are stil some sane people in karachi but honestly his blind supporter are much more responsible for all this mess compare to bhata khor bhai

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:35

and the worse thing is that this loser isnt even in Pakistan, influencing his blind supporters from outside. one loser who cant even dare to come to Pakistan and made a fake assylum in UK.

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 02:37
He looks Bangali though :shakib

How does Sami look Bengali - not that there's anything wrong with Bengalis.

His facial features, skin tone is not that of a Bengalis

srh
4th August 2011, 02:38

the bolded part is debatable. There is a major view that Pakistan was created for the provinces where muslims were in majority. Thats what Allama Iqbal said in 1930 I believe.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:39
they can have kaneria! whats the speed of kaneris, must be more than praveen kumar lol

ahsan88
4th August 2011, 02:40
the bolded part is debatable. There is a major view that Pakistan was created for the provinces where muslims were in majority. Thats what Allama Iqbal said in 1930 I believe.

True, North Western Provinces to be exact.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 02:40
How does Sami look Bengali - not that there's anything wrong with Bengalis.

His facial features, skin tone is not that of a Bengalis

This looks Bangali to me :)
http://images.cricket365.com/07/10/218x298/Mohammad_Sami_588931.jpg

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:41
Kaneria is Sindhi Hindu

and Sami is Punjabi for sure , listen to him when he talks in Urdu

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 02:43
True, North Western Provinces to be exact.

what abt the southern ones! are muslims in minority over there?

ahsan88
4th August 2011, 02:47
what abt the southern ones! are muslims in minority over there?

You mean Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Bombay etc?

Yes, Muslims were in minority in those provinces.

Looney
4th August 2011, 02:56
my friend there is no such thing at all, this guy altaf has just brainwashed its people by guns. ( not all of them) there are stil some sane people in karachi but honestly his blind supporter are much more responsible for all this mess compare to bhata khor bhai

He gets bhatta from Karachi waale , yet Karachi waale support him . How bizarre ! I love how non-Karachiites act like champions of everything that goes on in Karachi when in reality they are ignorant .

Have you been to Lyari ? PPP's stronghold ? It is the most or at least one of the most undeveloped , violent , backward place in Karachi .

Similar things happening in other areas like Banaras and Sohrab Goth , Pathan ANP areas . These are all ghetto areas where ANP and PPP get elected . At least MQM has been working for its people .

MQM is not the only party with guns . Pathans are notorious for keeping weapons and smuggling .

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 03:00
He gets bhatta from Karachi waale , yet Karachi waale support him . How bizarre ! I love how non-Karachiites act like champions of everything that goes on in Karachi when in reality they are ignorant .

Have you been to Lyari ? PPP's stronghold ? It is the most or at least one of the most undeveloped , violent , backward place in Karachi .

Similar things happening in other areas like Banaras and Sohrab Goth , Pathan ANP areas . These are all ghetto areas where ANP and PPP get elected . At least MQM has been working for its people .

MQM is not the only party with guns . Pathans are notorious for keeping weapons and smuggling .

Nice to know that there is a Banaras in Pakistan too :danish

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:02

Look how East Pakistanis got treated causing the Dacca fall .

Look at Balochistan . Ab Karachi ke peeche paray haiN . Saari duniya ki buraayi doosroN maiN hai , Punjab , Sindh aur KP waale bohot mazloom log haiN .

Problem is that Punjab and KP are biggest in population while Sindh and Punjab are the most influential . Education is not common aur sardaroN waderoN chaudhriyoN ke chakkaroN maiN paray haiN . Kia banega phir ? They are being ruled by political dynasties .

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 03:02

1. They cannot stop moaning about anything and everything that is not to their liking.

2. Being held hostage for the last 20 odd years by a Mafia organisation under the guise of a political organisation called MQM.... Now that the Pathans have arrived in large numbers in Karachi, their hegemony is under threat and hence the "ethnic" battles have ensued. In the late 80s and 90s, the MQM successfully managed to cleanse Punjabis in large numbers out of Karachi but dare I suggest the Pathans are made of much more sterner stuff and the days of unchallenged MQM supremacy are really coming to an end.

IMHO ofcourse.

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:03
Nice to know that there is a Banaras in Pakistan too :danish

There are Delhi Colony , Bihar Colony too :butt

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:04
1. They cannot stop moaning about anything and everything that is not to their liking.

2. Being held hostage for the last 20 odd years by a Mafia organisation under the guise of a political organisation called MQM.... Now that the Pathan have arrived in large numbers in Karachi, their hegemony is under threat and hence the "ethnic" battles have ensued. In the late 80s and 90s, the MQM successfully managed to cleanse Punjabi in large numbers out of Karachi but dare I suggest the Pathan are made of much more sterner stuff and the days of unchallenged MQM supremacy are really coming to an end.

IMHO ofcourse.

Lol did you just claim MQM killed Punjabies ? :)))

Pakistan Army killed MQM and muhajir . Hamid Gul ? Jinnahpur ? :)))

unbelieveable ! :)))

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:04

i havent heard about any story of anp or any other political party in KPK killing its own people. Neither there are any murder cases against their leaders. similarly their leaders are also in Pakistan, freely moving not doing some fake assylum cases. ( even i hate all these nationalist parties in KPK as much as i hate Altaf bhai)

karachi wale support him, i can see that from your views, a person calling partition of Pakistan as a big mistake and yet people support him. They cant defend him though, iam still waiting for comments in defence if you are able to do that in your life time.

ahsan88
4th August 2011, 03:06

2. Being held hostage for the last 20 odd years by a Mafia organisation under the guise of a political organisation called MQM.... Now that the Pathan have arrived in large numbers in Karachi, their hegemony is under threat and hence the "ethnic" battles have ensued. In the late 80s and 90s, the MQM successfully managed to cleanse Punjabi in large numbers out of Karachi but dare I suggest the Pathan are made of much more sterner stuff and the days of unchallenged MQM supremacy are really coming to an end.

IMHO ofcourse.

Ouch.

Like i said in another thread, insecurity on part of the MQM and their unwillingness to tolerate any opposing views is a major reason of this bloodshed.

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:07
he himself has said that he will not run for the PM or President of Pakistan so it is a waste of time to prove or disprvoe anything .

His main leaders are Haider Abbas Rizvi , MKK , Subzwari etc

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:10
he himself has said that he will not run for the PM or President of Pakistan so it is a waste of time to prove or disprvoe anything .

but why is he hiding in england even when his party is in govt?

can you tell me when did your beloved leader visited his loved land last time?
if you are patriotic, you never compromise on ya country but why has he applied for a fake assylum in england?

kkmix
4th August 2011, 03:11

Army operation in 90s on this community ... thousands dead ... guess what? no one admits this fact. Prove is some of the responses in this tread.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 03:12

IMHO ofcourse.

A wise man in India once said that the only way to curb ethnic, caste, racial conflicts is by marriages among various castes, ethnic people. That way there is only one people and unity will prevail... :)

But it is hard for a lot of people to imagine giving their daughter to a person of different ethnicity or caste or race... Even if religion teaches us that all are equal before God, they still cannot accept it.

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:13
i do not support MQM for :altaf

i do it for MKK , Haider Abbas etc

and supporting them does not mean i fully support all their actions and statements

get over the personality cult

kkmix
4th August 2011, 03:14

lol chor yaar, koi faida nahi hai ... muhajiroon ne inki jobs aake le lein hain, mirchi toh lage gi na. :asif

Pakhtoon_Rules
khush amdeed kkmix

another follower/worshipper of altaf bhai

ok guys! i wont say anything about him if you guys can defend what he said about partition of subcontinent?

go one give your reasons if you guys can

UmarAkmals-fan

why would he want to be the president when he is making millions from anti pakistan forces by trying to destablise the heart of pakistan ...i have to salut u guys the fans of altaf bhai ...for listening to him ...i cant stand his ranting for 5 mins ...he sounds like a injured pig ...

sorry to be rude ..nothing aganist mojhir brothers

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:15
Army operation in 90s on this community ... thousands dead ... guess what? no one admits this fact. Prove is some of the responses in this tread.

Yeah man you can just see the disrespect and prejudice right here

Brigadier Imtiaz has admiited openly that Jinnahpur was only a drama to kill Muhajirs

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:15
lol chor yaar, koi faida nahi hai ... muhajiroon ne inki jobs aake le lein hain, mirchi toh lage gi na. :asif

lol

what a brainy comment, being muslims, we believe in ALLAH, he is RAZIQ and he has promised everyone for his own RIZQ.

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:17

on top of that hum ko kisi ki ghulami nahi karni parti , jootiyaN nahi seedhi karni hoteeN na peer faqeer maan-na hota hai . hum vote apni marzi se deti haiN koi thappa laga ke nahi kehta chal daal ke aa voting box maiN

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:17
i do not support MQM for :altaf

i do it for MKK , Haider Abbas etc

and supporting them does not mean i fully support all their actions and statements

get over the personality cult

so you agree that altaf ssaab is wrong! he is a traitor and cant be defended????????????

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 03:18

IMHO ofcourse.

thats the main factor ...the patans r not like punjabis who just give up ...they will fight till the last drop of blood ...no wonder altaf bhai is p1ssed off all the time these days

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:19
so you agree that altaf ssaab is wrong! he is a traitor and cant be defended????????????

personality cults

insaan ko insaan rehne do

khuda samajh ke sajde na maaro aur na hi shaitan smajh ke kankar

he has made mistakes , done things wrong - i will admit that . i will admit he acts like a don . i will admit he got Imran Farooq killed because he had quit . i do not worship my leaders .

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:20
on top of that hum ko kisi ki ghulami nahi karni parti , jootiyaN nahi seedhi karni hoteeN na peer faqeer maan-na hota hai . hum vote apni marzi se deti haiN koi thappa laga ke nahi kehta chal daal ke aa voting box maiN

and most of Pakistan think otherwise! but i know you guys are right and all the media,people are wrong.

P.S its quite evident how these altaf bhai blind supporters play victim cards, we are like this and that! this thread is about altaf bhai not about muhajir brothers.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:22
personality cults

he has made mistakes , done things wrong - i will admit that

yes man thats my point but if a person who has nothing to do with Pakistan, he lives somewhere else, call partition as a blunder and then in which capacity he talk about people of karachi or telling them to get ready for physical and mental sacrifices.

the bottom line is that he has no right to speak for people of Pakistan.

UmarAkmals-fan
4th August 2011, 03:23
lol

what a brainy comment, being muslims, we believe in ALLAH, he is RAZIQ and he has promised everyone for his own RIZQ.

altaf bhais fans would disagree with u

what a brainy comment, being mqmers, we believe in altaf bhai, he is RAZIQ and he has promised everyone for his own RIZQ live from london VIA telephone

:)))

kkmix
4th August 2011, 03:24
Yeah man you can just see the disrespect and prejudice right here

Brigadier Imtiaz has admiited openly that Jinnahpur was only a drama to kill Muhajirs

fact is that most of Pakistan still hasn't accepted this group as theirs ... example is Zulfiqar Mirza's statements, and like Aly said what Muhajirs are called in Punjab, "hindustoray" :facepalm: ... One of the main reasons for MQM hatred is mainly because it was started as "muhajir group" ... rest of Pakistan was like how dare these hindustanis compete against us. Spread lot of negative propoganda which lead to intense hatred towards MQM.

srh
4th August 2011, 03:27
why would he want to be the president when he is making millions from anti pakistan forces by trying to destablise the heart of pakistan ...i have to salut u guys the fans of altaf bhai ...for listening to him ...i cant stand his ranting for 5 mins ...he sounds like a injured pig ...

sorry to be rude ..nothing aganist mojhir brothers
the heart of Pakistan is not Karachi its Lahore. I can say the brain of Pakistan is Karachi. :moyo

Pakhtoon_Rules
altaf bhais fans would disagree with u

QOTW:danish

mithun_minhas
fact is that most of Pakistan still hasn't accepted this group as theirs ... example is Zulfiqar Mirza's statements, and like Aly said what Muhajirs are called in Punjab, "hindustoray" :facepalm: ... One of the main reasons for MQM hatred is mainly because it was started as "muhajir group" ... rest of Pakistan was like how dare these hindustanis compete against us. Spread lot of negative propoganda which lead to intense hatred towards MQM.

What does it mean? :fawad

kkmix
4th August 2011, 03:29
thats the main factor ...the patans r not like punjabis who just give up ...they will fight till the last drop of blood ...no wonder altaf bhai is p1ssed off all the time these days

beta sudhar jao ... Pathans have been in Karachi even before you were born ... never ever did they have any problem with Muhajir community or MQM or anyone ... even till 2008, there was no tension between Pathan and Muhajir, it's only after this PPP government, things started getting heat up between Pathan Muhajir, and even still average Pathan and Mahajir will together without any problem. Jab kuch pata na ho bakwaas mat kiya karo.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:29

LISTEN MAN there is no such thing in general, there might be some cases but you cant generalise it.And it happens everywhere even in a faimly. i live in KPK and till date i havent heard anything like this from anyone
i know many people in Punjab, they dont say like this

while i agree there might be some racism/discrimination but dont generalise and sensationalise it.

kkmix
4th August 2011, 03:31

I am not sure, but I can only imagine it has something to do with them being Indian.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 03:31

these are all his self made accusation.

mithun_minhas
4th August 2011, 03:37
I am not sure, but I can only imagine it has something to do with them being Indian.

Aren't everyone Indian before Partition?

Everyone was a Hindustani before 1947. From Pakistan - Bangladesh :)

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:39
yes man thats my point but if a person who has nothing to do with Pakistan, he lives somewhere else, call partition as a blunder and then in which capacity he talk about people of karachi or telling them to get ready for physical and mental sacrifices.

the bottom line is that he has no right to speak for people of Pakistan.

blunder blunder blunder kar ke aik statement ko ro . Dacca fall huwa , Balochistan waale 14 august manana chor diye hain aur Karachi alag qaabu maiN nahi aa raha

waqar_ahmad
4th August 2011, 03:39
It is just hilarious, how people have completely switched the topic here, to defend MQM.

Some things never change

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:41
beta sudhar jao ... Pathans have been in Karachi even before you were born ... never ever did they have any problem with Muhajir community or MQM or anyone ... even till 2008, there was no tension between Pathan and Muhajir, it's only after this PPP government, things started getting heat up between Pathan Muhajir, and even still average Pathan and Mahajir will together without any problem. Jab kuch pata na ho bakwaas mat kiya karo.

agreed + 1

before this govermnent , even when the tenure of this gov started , things were absolutely fine

Looney
4th August 2011, 03:49
and it is not even Pathans doing this , these are Central Asians posing as Pathans .

waqar_ahmad
4th August 2011, 03:51
and it is not even Pathans doing this , these are Central Asians posing as Pathans .

Yaar, pathans, PPP, ANP, and MQM are all to blame. Please dont lay the blame on a single entity

But my question to you is, what does this have to do with Altaf's statement about appealing to India?

Eagle_Eye
4th August 2011, 03:59

Some us have relatives who were murdered by MQM and speak out of experience... :facepalm:

The fact tha MQM has a presence in AJK parliament is an insult to all the Kashmiris/Punjabis they drove out of Karachi.... its not a myth its a FACT.

Let now me give you an example....

As a young lad... I spent the entire 1986 vacations in Karachi mainly staying at my Uncles residence in Tariq Road and what a fantastic time we had. Aside from that we must have had atleast 40 - 50 relatives that we met during our stay living in various parts of the city.... Fast forward 2 or 3 years, one cousin was shot dead by MQM thugs and then slowly slowly every single relative who was living in Karachi moved back to either the ancestral home or to Lahore because of the cleansing spree against the Punjabi/Kashmiris in Karachi.... In light of those prevailing conditions, the operation against MQM was an absolute necessity! Oh yes its a crying shame that the General incharge of the operation against MQM, Gen. Asif Nawaz Janjua died (poisoned some say) so suddenly in 93.... otherwise the MQM would have been out of business. Atleast he made Altaf run away from Pakistan.

As I said.... some of us speak out of wider experience that goes beyond perhaps your entire lifetime and what you may have seen in the recent past.

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 04:32
personality cults

he has made mistakes , done things wrong - i will admit that . i will admit he acts like a don . i will admit he got Imran Farooq killed because he had quit . i do not worship my leaders .

So you support a murderer :azhar

Well done sir :butt

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 04:35
One video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA

If you support this man or his party then you are anti - Pakistani!

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 04:37
Simba bhai look at the viewers expressions lol most of them doing facepalm lol

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 04:42
Simba bhai look at the viewers expressions lol most of them doing facepalm lol

There are still a few looneys about :yk

(you saw what I did there lol)

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 04:45
Funny how people overlook the criminal part of MQM. We know they are bhata-khors and kill their opponents yet we would keep supporting them. :facepalm:
I'm sorry but i fail to see a difference between jahil PPP supporters and jahil Muttahida supporters.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 04:47
Funny how people overlook the criminal part of MQM. We know they are bhata-khors and kill their opponents yet we would keep supporting them. :facepalm:
I'm sorry but i fail to see a difference between jahil PPP supporters and jahil Muttahida supporters.

Brother personaly i think mqm isnt a bad party, its just they need to get rid of few leaders and it will be a v good party.

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 04:48
@kkmix You're a Punjabi I assume?:asif

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 04:49
Yaar, pathans, PPP, ANP, and MQM are all to blame. Please dont lay the blame on a single entity

But my question to you is, what does this have to do with Altaf's statement about appealing to India?

Yaar read the article from ARY directly, I honestly don't know what type of reputation hamariweb but they could do with a crash course in English comprehension.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 04:51
Yaar read the article from ARY directly, I honestly don't know what type of reputation hamariweb but they could do with a crash course in English comprehension.

Even then altaf is a proved traitor khabri bhai
Dont try to support him lol

0tt0man
Brother personaly i think mqm isnt a bad party, its just they need to get rid of few leaders and it will be a v good party.

Their ideology is good, great infact. But human life has no value. MQM kills its allies and vice versa, leave govt. and after sometime they're back.
The people killed aren't human so who gives a damn? *shrugs*

Khabri420

Completely agree with you, the sad truth is that there are jahil supporters in every party. Seeing some of the PTI supporters on this forum reflects poorly on PTI, no offense to the party or Imran Khan.

kkmix
4th August 2011, 04:52
haha it's funny how easily you can make people to get personal with you. :))

Completely agree with you, the sad truth is that there are jahil supporters in every party. Seeing some of the PTI supporters on this forum reflects poorly on PTI, no offense to the party or Imran Khan.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 04:56
[/B]

Khabri bhai
PTI or morr specficaly IK has no crimes or murder cases, he is a patriotic man and his heart is at Pakistan and he himself also live in Pakistan so their supporters have every right to support him inwhatever way they wants.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 04:58
Their ideology is good, great infact. But human life has no value. MQM kills its allies and vice versa, leave govt. and after sometime they're back.
The people killed aren't human so who gives a damn? *shrugs*

Yar its only few top heads who are doing all this, mqm is not a bad party at middle or lower level, only the heads need to change!

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 04:58
[/B]

No need to get personal.

You are no einstein yourself.

(not that you were talking about me obviously) :hafeez

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 04:59
Khabri bhai
PTI or morr specficaly IK has no crimes or murder cases, he is a patriotic man and his heart is at Pakistan and he himself also live in Pakistan so their supporters have every right to support him inwhatever way they wants.

Of course, every one has a right to support whoever they want, but Imran could seriously do without these pre-teen internet warriors, just saying...

Even insaftak agreed with me on that...:imran

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:00
No need to get personal.

You are no einstein yourself.

(not that you were talking about me obviously) :hafeez

Somethings are blatantly obvious...but yeah of course I wasn't talking about you

kkmix
4th August 2011, 05:02
Yar its only few top heads who are doing all this, mqm is not a bad party at middle or lower level, only the heads need to change!

quite frankly, I think it's the opposite ... Upper level is quite stable, it's the lower level where there are more problems. That's my feeling and I know about MQM more than you do. :fawad

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:02
Of course, every one has a right to support whoever they want, but Imran could seriously do without these pre-teen internet warriors, just saying...

Even insaftak agreed with me on that...:imran

Lol pre-internt warriors.
I guess Pakistan is on rise then because pre-teens knows who is right but the mature ones not lol
The future is def bright.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:04
quite frankly, I think it's the opposite ... Upper level is quite stable, it's the lower level where there are more problems. That's my feeling and I know about MQM more than you do. :fawad

Yar just get rid of altaf bhai and it will be ok lol

kkmix
4th August 2011, 05:06
Yar just get rid of altaf bhai and it will be ok lol

yaar just get rid of Prejudice and it will be ok :ajmal

AZ
4th August 2011, 05:06
UAF & kkmix - pls control yourselves and refrain from personal attacks.

As for that anecdote and specifically the word you mentioned, this is the first time I'm hearing of it, even though I grew up in a majority Punjabi-speaking enviroment.

On a personal note, it is quite shocking to hear even in this day and age the youth parroting and repeating the filth these murderers are spewing.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:07
yaar just get rid of prejeduice and it will be ok :ajmal

What prejeduice lol

kkmix
4th August 2011, 05:10
What prejeduice lol

don't judge a book by its cover :misbah

AZ
4th August 2011, 05:11
[/B]

Khabri bhai let them be, they are busy preparing for next year's elections :asif

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:11
Lol pre-internt warriors.
I guess Pakistan is on rise then because pre-teens knows who is right but the mature ones not lol
The future is def bright.

That wasn't my point...the point was those individuals (in my view) reflect poorly on PTI..not that there is anyway to stop that because this is the Internet. But yes, being able to carry out a civilized discussion when a question is asked of the party would help. Without getting personal, people get offended even if you ask a legitimate question.

While I may have differing views, it's actually worth the effort to have a discussion with someone like insaftak

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:12
don't judge a book by its cover :misbah

The book is all visible

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:13
Khabri bhai let them be, they are busy preparing for next year's elections :asif

Iss dafa gujranwala se u-turn nahi hoga AZ bhai

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:14

If it isn't boycotted....:imran

kkmix
4th August 2011, 05:18
On a personal note, it is quite shocking to hear even in this day and age the youth parroting and repeating the filth these murderers are spewing.

quite shocking indeed.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:18
That wasn't my point...the point was those individuals (in my view) reflect poorly on PTI..not that there is anyway to stop that because this is the Internet. But yes, being able to carry out a civilized discussion when a question is asked of the party would help. Without getting personal, people get offended even if you ask a legitimate question.

While I may have differing views, it's actually worth the effort to have a discussion with someone like insaftak

Khabri bhai its a fact that only insaftak has more detail about the party and its motive, and most of the supporters are supporting imran because of his charisma and patriotism and youth is his main power. They (including me) havent got enough info about PTI and how it work but dont you think they are atleast on the right path. Dont you think they deserve credit by refusing corrupts and solds like musharaf,zaradari,nawaz,altaf and co.
With passage of time they will learn, all what will count now is vote and any of them eligible will def vote for.him.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:21
If it isn't boycotted....:imran

Free and Fair election and they wont bycott

Aur han iss dafa pmln bhi nahi na, jo last time dhoka day kai bhag gaee.

Dont you think all these polls will reflect in election, as Imran said jab aur logo ki bari ho tho poll dheko aur hamari bhari main poll useless hai lol

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:22
Khabri bhai its a fact that only insaftak has more detail about the party and its motive, and most of the supporters are supporting imran because of his charisma and patriotism and youth is his main power. They (including me) havent got enough info about PTI and how it work but dont you think they are atleast on the right path. Dont you think they deserve credit by refusing corrupts and solds like musharaf,zaradari,nawaz,altaf and co.
With passage of time they will learn, all what will count now is vote and any of them eligible will def vote for.him.

Everyone is entitled to support who they want...but it helps to be educated on why you are supporting someone and what the party manifesto is and so and so forth. Are you telling me that insaftak has special access to these things and that it is not readily available to everyone and is that holding together a convo is such an impossible task lol

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:27
Free and Fair election and they wont bycott

Aur han iss dafa pmln bhi nahi na, jo last time dhoka day kai bhag gaee.

What is the guarantee of a free and fair election? Sorry, this may be a very naive question, but it is a serious question from my end.

Dont you think all these polls will reflect in election, as Imran said jab aur logo ki bari ho tho poll dheko aur hamari bhari main poll useless hai lol

Completely agree with Imran. However, let's say PTI runs in election and they don't do well (or as well as expected), will that mean the elections are rigged?

I am assuming PTI will only run once they do sense sort of transparency and fairness in the whole process.

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 05:33
What is the guarantee of a free and fair election? Sorry, this may be a very naive question, but it is a serious question from my end.

I am assuming PTI will only run once they do sense sort of transparency and fairness in the whole process.

Oh the elections will be rigged of course. But PTI will take part nonetheless. You won't believe how much Imran rues missing out on the 2008 elections. He blames the PML (N) for leaving the alliance in a limbo of sorts :sharif

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:33
Free and fair election means

Independent Election Commission
Army shouls help and stand behind judiciary by holding these elections.
New electoral lists which will also include about 3 crore of new voters ( mainly youth and you know who they support)
Vote casting through NIC to eliminate the chances of election being rigged.

And the good thing is that SC has already ordered election commission to make a new electoral list which they will hopefuly do it by end of December after which it will be reviewed by SC.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:37
Everyone is entitled to support who they want...but it helps to be educated on why you are supporting someone and what the party manifesto is and so and so forth. Are you telling me that insaftak has special access to these things and that it is not readily available to everyone and is that holding together a convo is such an impossible task lol

You know that PTI is mostly supported by youth and they are more inclined towards Imran because of his Charisma and Patriotism. They arent bothered by anything else because of Imran factor and Other Parties poor performances. They are navie but will learn with passage of time, atleast they arent on the wrong path.

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:37
Thanks for info ottoman and P_R. Well lets hope the SC lives up to its words...

kkmix
4th August 2011, 05:39
You know that PTI is mostly supported by youth and they are more inclined towards Imran because of his Charisma and Patriotism. They arent bothered by anything else because of Imran factor and Other Parties poor performances. They are navie but will learn with passage of time, atleast they arent on the wrong path.

lol wut?

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 05:39

That is scary...

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 05:40
That is scary...

But khabri bhai come on you know Ik is better than all those corrupt leaders anyways

Down2Earth
4th August 2011, 05:53
all I can say is ****. Those that want to leave can leave, we're not stopping them. If anything it'll reduce the problems of karachi. This guy is a traitor

Khabri420
4th August 2011, 06:04
all I can say is ****. Those that want to leave can leave, we're not stopping them. If anything it'll reduce the problems of karachi. This guy is a traitor

LOL, calm down. People need to post from reliable sources.

Pakhtoon_Rules
4th August 2011, 06:05

nah bro, none of them wants to leave and they have as much right over Pakistan as we have. the leader can be traitor but not the muhajirs. they are quite well spoken and nice people e.g Khabri bhai
and InshALLAH we will never let them go to anyother country for assylum or anything else.

NJamal
4th August 2011, 12:10

Looney sorry Bhai but I have heard from my friends who are living in Karachi that on the day of voting the "larkay" of MQM come to their doorstep in the morning and inform them that no need to go to polling stations your votes are already cast.

This is how MQM wins election and operate in Karachi. You tell me honestly that they are not taking "bathas" from all the businessmen in Karachi to run MQM?

You said that people of Punjab and KPK are "ghulams". My friend you are totally wrong. We at least are free to cast our votes. We don't pay "bathas" to run our businesses. We don't blindly follow a criminal person residing in a foreign country from the past 20 years. We don't treat the leaders of our political parties as "Prophets" nauzbillah so much so that nobody can speak against him.

Karachi is in a mess today just because of the dirty politics of Altaf. He want to keep a tight hold on Karachi at any cost. For this same reason he kill his own people and later use the victims card. He is just an actor and Ghaddar of highest order. If you people wanna see Karachi as a peaceful & prosper city than learn to look beyond this criminal and his dirty politics. Get rid of him and everything will be as it should be.

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 13:25
Looney sorry Bhai but I have heard from my friends who are living in Karachi that on the day of voting the "larkay" of MQM come to their doorstep in the morning and inform them that no need to go to polling stations your votes are already cast.

This is how MQM wins election and operate in Karachi. You tell me honestly that they are not taking "bathas" from all the businessmen in Karachi to run MQM?
Yar that is rubbish.. MQM guys come and ask you to vote for them in the election in the poorer areas where they have the support. Another misconception is that MQM is still taking bathas.. They have been blessed so much by Musharaff that they do not need to get in to the petty crime of bathas. Bathas is now the domain of Amn Committe(PPPs militant wing) and Pathans(of ANP backed nature of mostly Afghan descent who have been naturalised for votes) and Sunni Tehreek(terrorist Islamist organization with no link to Islam most of whose members are ex-MQM people who had left MQM for Haqiqi) plus a splattering of Jamatis.

You said that people of Punjab and KPK are "ghulams". My friend you are totally wrong. We at least are free to cast our votes. We don't pay "bathas" to run our businesses. We don't blindly follow a criminal person residing in a foreign country from the past 20 years. We don't treat the leaders of our political parties as "Prophets" nauzbillah so much so that nobody can speak against him.
Yar he is stupid to say people of anywhere in pakistan are ghulams. If we are ghulams its the mentality more than anything. As for people of karachi voting for mqm its a safety mechanism which has been ingrained in them due to the massacres they have suffered which has not been reported. People think that MQM was always violent but it was not till there were pogroms in Karachi like aligarh qasba where over 400 urdu speaking women children etc were killed in just 2 hrs and hundreds of houses and shops burned that the urdu speaking people that fear resulted in arms not being seen has a bad thing. In the past the people of karachi considered the rest of armed to teeth Pakistan jahil and not forward thinking.

Karachi is in a mess today just because of the dirty politics of Altaf. He want to keep a tight hold on Karachi at any cost. For this same reason he kill his own people and later use the victims card. He is just an actor and Ghaddar of highest order. If you people wanna see Karachi as a peaceful & prosper city than learn to look beyond this criminal and his dirty politics. Get rid of him and everything will be as it should be.

Karachi is a mess because of the dirty politics of all the stakeholders. Karachi is in a mess because of the politicised police, rangers and other law enforcing department. Karachi is in a mess because our leaders of Pakistan see it as a golden goose and do not consider the people who live in it as humans. Altaf Hussain is a lunatic but I would not call him a ghaddar because of some cleverly edited youtube clips. This is the same guy who was in the army and volunteered for the 71 war. Non residents of Karachi think that people in Karachi vote for MQM because of fear. They are right that they vote out of fear but that has more to do with pogroms of the past and inequal treatment meted out. Its insane to think that these guys are still referred to as immigrants when in reality they did not really migrate because immigrants migrate from one country to another not from within on country as India was back then. In all honesty I fear for Pakistan because as an ordinary Pakistan i have witnessed too much from the genocide of Bengalis which eventually led to the most patriotic Pakistanis leaving us to mass killings in Balochistan which has led to a group of people who joined us out of their freewill (do not let any revisionist of history tell you about that we can start a separate thread on it) and lastly the urdu speaking brothers who gave up so much and have done so much for this country to help build it. Its insane that we profess to be muslims but our actions are anything but

btw, hello to all on the forum. I have been lurking for a long long time but an anti semetic post triggered me on here and now you guys wil have to bear me..:asif

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 13:31

Quoted for truth. None of my Karachi relatives ever visited the polling booth. They are informed that their votes have been cast.
Apparently this trend is common throughout Karachi.

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 13:50
Quoted for truth. None of my Karachi relatives ever visited the polling booth. They are informed that their votes have been cast.
Apparently this trend is common throughout Karachi.

the trend of fake votes is common all over pakistan. PTI claims to have lost by elections because of that. Yar the thing is we are corrupt all over Pakistan but why is it that whoever we have a grudge against seems to have adhere to higher moral standards. The Balochs are a prime example with marris bugtis and mengals having cases of embezzlement of funds registered because there was not enough evidence for other things which was needed to be proved. It was made out as if the rest of Pakistan was Pakistan of huzzor-e-paks (saw) time

0tt0man
4th August 2011, 13:57
the trend of fake votes is common all over pakistan. PTI claims to have lost by elections because of that. Yar the thing is we are corrupt all over Pakistan but why is it that whoever we have a grudge against seems to have adhere to higher moral standards. The Balochs are a prime example with marris bugtis and mengals having cases of embezzlement of funds registered because there was not enough evidence for other things which was needed to be proved. It was made out as if the rest of Pakistan was Pakistan of huzzor-e-paks (saw) time

That's true. But the magnitude of such happenings is very very high in Karachi. That's our main gripe with the MQM politics in Karachi.
Nowhere else in Pakistan does politics affect the common man than it does in Shehr-e-Quaid.

kkmix
4th August 2011, 14:03
btw, hello to all on the forum. I have been lurking for a long long time but an anti semetic post triggered me on here and now you guys wil have to bear me..:asif

How dare you talk sense? Welcome to the forum btw.

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 14:04
That's true. But the magnitude of such happenings is very very high in Karachi. That's our main gripe with the MQM politics in Karachi.
Nowhere else in Pakistan does politics affect the common man than it does in Shehr-e-Quaid.

Bro I beg to differ. The happenings are much worse in rural Pakistan where 50k votes could be decided by one man. The hatred for MQM is insane because as we have seen with Baloch parties that once you are pushed against the wall and leave the political process things go to a point of no return. MQM and its supporters are our brothers and as Pakistani as you and me. They have the same faults and same strengths and weaknesses as us.

naqlipathan
4th August 2011, 14:22

bhatta is very wrong and whereas i am no mqm supporter......

if mqm people were also jageerdaar and wadereys or big industrialists like PPP and PML, then they perhaps would not need to resort to taking bhatta.

however, at the same time, bhatta is one of the reasons they have become infamous.

i wonder if your friends who live in KHI also tell you that bhatta is also taken by ANP and Sunni Tehreek because that is what is happening in KHI at the moment.

Mohsin
4th August 2011, 14:34
Ive said it for years...Quaid-e-Ghaddar Altaf Hussain

LethalSami
4th August 2011, 15:28

is koi abhi kisi ne pata nahi dala??????

May God put ghaddars like him at the bottom level of hell :zardari:altaf

carbon11
4th August 2011, 16:14
so what exactly does this dadu of edgware road want

does he want an operation or not

in swat a few people lost their heads and 20000+ army was mobilised and destroyed the whole valley from houses to crops u ended up with millions of people displaced a world record or something it was.

taliban hung a few drug dealers and murderers in waziristan and the army moved in

lal masjid maulvi took some prostitutes hostage and the army went in guns blazing massacring students and cause massive tamasha in front of world media

here in karachi u have bhatta and people being killed daily worse than swat or waziristan , the police rangers cannot keep law and order

so isn't it time for army to come in put a curfew and have orders to shoot on sight any criminals?

Mohsin
4th August 2011, 16:31
Millions migrated to Medina e Sani on the Sunnah of Rasul Allah(saw). Today their Hijrat has been hijacked by a terrorist gangster Mafia leader Altaf ghaddar Hussian, who is exploiting this sacred Hijrat to break the country our elders made with such labour of love. Oh, Muslims, who are the children of those muhajireen, do not destroy your dunya and akhira and ajar of Hijrat by siding with this snake!

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 16:35
Ive said it for years...Quaid-e-Ghaddar Altaf Hussain

who are the ghaddars you are referring to... MQM voters and supporters who by conservative estimates would run into millions. I think its disgraceful we label people as ghaddars after what has been meted out to them. The ethnic tension problems in Karachi were started by Ayub Khan with his infamous rigged election win over Fatima Jinnah who was openly supported by people of Karachi. Gohar Ayubs rally in which he openly fired and threatened Urdu speaking people and those famous words that agaay samandar haai in kaay liyaay.. MQM was formed because of very just reasons. As bad as Altaf Hussain is MQM is a reaction to prevailing prejudice

SIMBA
4th August 2011, 16:37
is koi abhi kisi ne pata nahi dala??????

May God put ghaddars like him at the bottom level of hell :zardari:altaf

You forgot :sharif:sharif. :yk

Mohsin
4th August 2011, 16:37
who are the ghaddars you are referring to... MQM voters and supporters who by conservative estimates would run into millions. I think its disgraceful we label people as ghaddars after what has been meted out to them. The ethnic tension problems in Karachi were started by Ayub Khan with his infamous rigged election win over Fatima Jinnah who was openly supported by people of Karachi. Gohar Ayubs rally in which he openly fired and threatened Urdu speaking people and those famous words that agaay samandar haai in kaay liyaay.. MQM was formed because of very just reasons. As bad as Altaf Hussain is MQM is a reaction to prevailing prejudice

I dont remember referring to MQM voters as ghaddars...

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 16:43
Millions migrated to Medina e Sani on the Sunnah of Rasul Allah(saw). Today their Hijrat has been hijacked by a terrorist gangster Mafia leader Altaf ghaddar Hussian, who is exploiting this sacred Hijrat to break the country our elders made with such labour of love. Oh, Muslims, who are the children of those muhajireen, do not destroy your dunya and akhira and ajar of Hijrat by siding with this snake!

who broke East Pakistan and is trying its level best to break Balochistan. Karachi will never break away from Pakistan because its inhabitants lost too much to make Pakistan. Urdu speaking persons identity is intrinsically linked with Pakistan. It is a moot point

LegendsXI
4th August 2011, 16:53
who broke East Pakistan and is trying its level best to break Balochistan. Karachi will never break away from Pakistan because its inhabitants lost too much to make Pakistan. Urdu speaking persons identity is intrinsically linked with Pakistan. It is a moot point

So urdu speaking pakistanis are more pakistani then the rest of us?

Aampakistani
4th August 2011, 16:56
So urdu speaking pakistanis are more pakistani then the rest of us?

i would say so. We did not have to make a choice of leaving all our possessions and leave our homes and live in refugee camps plus take the risk of our women and children getting raped, molested and murdered. I do hope you know the history

kkmix
4th August 2011, 17:12
Aam Pakistani is not so aam.

LegendsXI
4th August 2011, 17:22
i would say so. We did not have to make a choice of leaving all our possessions and leave our homes and live in refugee camps plus take the risk of our women and children getting raped, molested and murdered. I do hope you know the history

Yes to be part of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and live as proud and equal pakistanis.

Wats the point of looking at the history if you dont understand why those sacrifices were made.

Its time to move on, its not the partition anymore. And no one is the victim anymore, so i think its time to stop playing the victim card and identify yourself as a Pakistani first and foremost.(no matter what ethnicity you belong to)

farhan
4th August 2011, 23:09
Yes to be part of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and live as proud and equal pakistanis.

Wats the point of looking at the history if you dont understand why those sacrifices were made.

Its time to move on, its not the partition anymore. And no one is the victim anymore, so i think its time to stop playing the victim card and identify yourself as a Pakistani first and foremost.(no matter what ethnicity you belong to)

how you know that no one is victum.......plz cut the crap......I am the victum of 1992 operation,, still suffering mentally,,,,,,,, even though never belonged to any political party but picked up by intelligence agencies due to some bad and fake information. they were looking someone else but I ended up them suffered 3 days of continous torture and left to die at kachra Khana still misses some of the nails..lot of bad guys cleaned from the operation but also lots of innosent people suffered.
still no hate for our armed forces yeah but lots of question from our polticans and gov. heads , policy makers ....

God bless Pakistan and be Pakistani nothing else matters.....

Legend Killer
4th August 2011, 23:53
how you know that no one is victum.......plz cut the crap......I am the victum of 1992 operation,, still suffering mentally,,,,,,,, even though never belonged to any political party but picked up by intelligence agencies due to some bad and fake information. they were looking someone else but I ended up them suffered 3 days of continous torture and left to die at kachra Khana still misses some of the nails..lot of bad guys cleaned from the operation but also lots of innosent people suffered.
still no hate for our armed forces yeah but lots of question from our polticans and gov. heads , policy makers ....

God bless Pakistan and be Pakistani nothing else matters.....

One of my relatives faced something similar, he was 20 year old at that time and was not part of any political party but was arrested only because he happened to be in the neighbourhood where the "criminals " were, he had to face torture in prison, he was eventually let go after a week but the guy is still mentally disturbed because of the horrendous torture he went through in jail

Aampakistani
5th August 2011, 00:08

I am sorry but your post reeks of immaturity. 20000 people who were killed by our agencies resulted in 20000 immediate families and countless distant friends and families suffering and dying. These were extrajudicial killings and innocent before proven otherwise is the cornerstone of a any civilization since homosapiens became humans. I think you are extremely naive in assuming that those families should move on. They are part of Pakistan just like the innocent people who die every day in Karachi and other parts of Pakistan and for them reality is a nightmare. Lastly, the dead people were given compensation by the government which was admittance of guilt so there is no victim card being played. Please stop being blase about the dead.

On the topic of peace in Karachi everyone in Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves because a phone call from an under secretary did what countless meetings of our politicians and law enforcement agencies could not. Are we really a free country?

Aampakistani
5th August 2011, 00:10
One of my relatives faced something similar, he was 20 year old at that time and was not part of any political party but was arrested only because he happened to be in the neighbourhood where the "criminals " were, he had to face horribly torture in prison, he was eventually let go after a week but the guy is still mentally disturbed because of the horrendous torture he went through in jail

Yar hundreds of baloch students suffer the same and the missing persons case is what really triggered Musharaffs mental breakdown. We need to have a look at ourselves and sort the rogue agencies who are hell bent on breaking our civility

Looney
5th August 2011, 01:44
AamPakistani , really like your sane and logical , reasonable posts . Pakpassion could with more members who have knowledge of the history and are mature like yourself . Welcome to Pakpassion , and i hope to see more posts from you . :)

insaftak
5th August 2011, 01:50
Can anyone confirm If Altaf Hussain is asking for Military operation in Karachi.

Looney
5th August 2011, 01:53
Can anyone confirm If Altaf Hussain is asking for Military operation in Karachi.

not anymore , he did a u-turn

pig kahiN kaa

insaftak
5th August 2011, 01:58
not anymore , he did a u-turn

pig kahiN kaa

I want Pak-Fauj to stay 1,000 miles away from Karachi. Today these morons are calling them in Karachi and tomorrow when army launches operation they will claim genocide.

The solution to karachi problem is not in another military operation but in a local government system, depoliticized police and de-weaponization.

Mohsin
5th August 2011, 02:07

I want Pak-Fauj to stay 1,000 miles away from Karachi. Today these morons are calling them in Karachi and tomorrow when army launches operation they will claim genocide.

The solution to karachi problem is not in another military operation but in a local government system, depoliticized police and de-weaponization.

The 2 parties who want a millitary operation in Karachi? MQM and ANP, with Rehman Malik mentioning it once in a while...says a lot.

The likes of ANP or Altaf 'bhai' would love the Army to enter and suddenly a few people resist...and before you know it, (Nauzubillah) full blown civil war :poodle

insaftak
5th August 2011, 02:16
The 2 parties who want a millitary operation in Karachi? MQM and ANP, with Rehman Malik mentioning it once in a while...says a lot.

The likes of ANP or Altaf 'bhai' would love the Army to enter and suddenly a few people resist...and before you know it, (Nauzubillah) full blown civil war :poodle

Pakistan Army can't afford to open another front. They are already stretched too much on Western Front, Eastern Front & Balouchistan. They don't need another front in Karachi.

Qelic
5th August 2011, 02:32
ppl of pakistan are not politically mature yet , extreme lack of education and in-existence of social awareness are the reasons .... any rich baboon can become a politician and a "great leader" in pakistan with small ability to exploit the public sentiments over ethnicities , sects , social classes etc among masses .... to create discriminations ... offcourse discrimination among public ensures support for political groups thats how political parties win "million hearts" .... Ethncity , Religion , Sect , Social Class , whatever can work will be put to work to make ppl fight each other .

Seems to me that it will take atleast 15-20 more years from now on that ( If Pakistan can survive for that much time ) ... Lets hope ... Pakistan will have some genuine leadership once this generation of corrupt ruling class dies Or If Some Lenin , Khomieni , Mao Zedong , Ataturk , can appear tommorrow ...

Looney
5th August 2011, 02:37

that i aagree with , i do not trust Pakistan Army and they have to stay away . they will have more excuses to eat up more of the budget .

Looney
5th August 2011, 02:38
ppl of pakistan are not politically mature yet , extreme lack of education and in-existence of social awareness are the reasons .... any rich baboon can become a politician and a "great leader" in pakistan with small ability to exploit the public sentiments over ethnicities , sects , social classes etc among masses .... to create discriminations ... offcourse discrimination among public ensures support for political groups thats how political parties win "million hearts" .... Ethncity , Religion , Sect , Social Class , whatever can work will be put to work to make ppl fight each other .

Seems to me that it will take atleast 15-20 more years from now on that ( If Pakistan can survive for that much time ) ... Lets hope ... Pakistan will have some genuine leadership once this generation of corrupt ruling class dies Or If Some Lenin , Khomieni , Mao Zedong , Ataturk , can appear tommorrow ...
How about a certain Looney ? :ajmal

insaftak
5th August 2011, 02:39

I will take this looney :imran :D

Qelic
5th August 2011, 02:44

Nobody in the current pakestani politics is even eligible to be predicted as a future revolutionary for pakestan ...

Looney
5th August 2011, 02:44
Insaftak , chalo apna inqilab laate haiN

lets call it jihaaz inqilab :asif

Looney
5th August 2011, 02:45
Nobody in the current pakestani politics is even eligible to be predicted as a future revolutionary for pakestan ...

Kia aap yeh farma rahe haiN ke yeh , aap ka apna Looney , aik siasi shakhsiat hai ? :manzoor

shark11
5th August 2011, 06:06
edit

shark11
5th August 2011, 06:32

2. Being held hostage for the last 20 odd years by a Mafia organisation under the guise of a political organisation called MQM.... Now that the Pathans have arrived in large numbers in Karachi, their hegemony is under threat and hence the "ethnic" battles have ensued. In the late 80s and 90s, the MQM successfully managed to cleanse Punjabis in large numbers out of Karachi but dare I suggest the Pathans are made of much more sterner stuff and the days of unchallenged MQM supremacy are really coming to an end.

IMHO ofcourse.

this is the biggest ** i have ever read in my life...........keep dreaming. perhaps u have been dreaming about this from last 20 yrs......

shark11
5th August 2011, 07:04
I am sorry but your post reeks of immaturity. 20000 people who were killed by our agencies resulted in 20000 immediate families and countless distant friends and families suffering and dying. These were extrajudicial killings and innocent before proven otherwise is the cornerstone of a any civilization since homosapiens became humans. I think you are extremely naive in assuming that those families should move on. They are part of Pakistan just like the innocent people who die every day in Karachi and other parts of Pakistan and for them reality is a nightmare. Lastly, the dead people were given compensation by the government which was admittance of guilt so there is no victim card being played. Please stop being blase about the dead.

On the topic of peace in Karachi everyone in Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves because a phone call from an under secretary did what countless meetings of our politicians and law enforcement agencies could not. Are we really a free country?

Welcome to pp aam pakistani.......Excellent posts....but u know its like "bhains kai aagay been bajana" in front of some of the people we have on pp....

kkmix
5th August 2011, 07:07
u think the current lot in pakistan whose forefathers migrated are from india???great logic man, I would love to talk to u about this face to face.........then I would have let u know about your identity......

:)) chor day yaar ... koi faida nahi hai.

shark11
5th August 2011, 07:15
:)) chor day yaar ... koi faida nahi hai.

heat of the moment man........but my blood boils when I see these comments.......

Waseem
5th August 2011, 08:10
After reading some of the posts in this thread, it's clear that people vote for MQM because it was created as a result of injustices. It's fair enough and understandable but most other parties can claim that they were created as a result of injustices so should we really ignore the fact that the LEADER of that party is either corrupt, mentally unstable, incompetent, or a hypocrite???

Let's take Muslim League's example which was created as a result of injustices(muslims of India) and the party evolved to become Pakistan Muslim League and today we have an incompetent and corrupt leader (Nawaz Sharif) so should we blindly vote for this party because the original ML was created as a result of injustices??

We all know Altaf is mentally unstable, his party members collect bhatta, they are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people and some of their leaders are murderers but what's important to you is that party was created because of injustices? If we keep thinking like this then we will never get rid of Bhuttos, Sharifs etc.
Fact is that people hide behind some excuses to support a party that they are in love with (for whatever reason).

LegendsXI
5th August 2011, 11:28
After reading some of the posts in this thread, it's clear that people vote for MQM because it was created as a result of injustices. It's fair enough and understandable but most other parties can claim that they were created as a result of injustices so should we really ignore the fact that the LEADER of that party is either corrupt, mentally unstable, incompetent, or a hypocrite???

Let's take Muslim League's example which was created as a result of injustices(muslims of India) and the party evolved to become Pakistan Muslim League and today we have an incompetent and corrupt leader (Nawaz Sharif) so should we blindly vote for this party because the original ML was created as a result of injustices??

We all know Altaf is mentally unstable, his party members collect bhatta, they are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people and some of their leaders are murderers but what's important to you is that party was created because of injustices? If we keep thinking like this then we will never get rid of Bhuttos, Sharifs etc.
Fact is that people hide behind some excuses to support a party that they are in love with (for whatever reason).

Well this is what i agree with. I dont know how to criticize MQM becomes an ethnic debate. The supporters bring in the history of injustice(that no one can disagree with), and fail to look at the criminal activity of a certain Bhai. Why would any Pakistani not sympathize with what happened during the operations to other pakistanis. But how does that justify what MQM is doing right now.

If we think like that how can we get rid of all the politicians that have taken genuine issues to promote their political agendas.

Im sorry but from the response of certain posters, you can judge what some people in Karachi really think and want.

If its not the partition than its the military operations; no one is disagreeing that those were dark days. But so was 12th May and countless other days.

kkmix
5th August 2011, 14:33
But how does that justify what MQM is doing right now.

It doesn't justify anything other than law of physics that everything has equal and opposite reaction. But in this case, it's not quite equal but there is certainly a reaction. You cannot impose army operation on someone and not expect a reaction back. That's being naive on your part. Just like you blame US for atrocious behavior of Taliban, because they have been attacked to the core and now we are seeing the reaction. And I am sorry if you are taking Imran Khan's side of siding with the Taliban then you are following the footstep of MQM and its supporters ... because Taliban have taken many innocent lives themselves, and Imran Khan not wanting operation on them means he is protecting killers, which means you are protecting killers. Everything seems nice and simple for you now that Imran is no where near government. But once they become a big party, things will start to chance, and it will go down the same route my friend, sorry to burst your bubble.

shark11
5th August 2011, 15:56
Well this is what i agree with. I dont know how to criticize MQM becomes an ethnic debate. The supporters bring in the history of injustice(that no one can disagree with), and fail to look at the criminal activity of a certain Bhai. Why would any Pakistani not sympathize with what happened during the operations to other pakistanis. But how does that justify what MQM is doing right now.

If we think like that how can we get rid of all the politicians that have taken genuine issues to promote their political agendas.

Im sorry but from the response of certain posters, you can judge what some people in Karachi really think and want.

If its not the partition than its the military operations; no one is disagreeing that those were dark days. But so was 12th May and countless other days.

What other days. I have never heard in my life any news coming from fb area or other places where MQM are in majority and others in minority killing people ruthlessly at nights or killing 400 poeple in 2 hrs like qazba colony massacres, sohrab goth clash or pakka qila wipe out. This has happened countless times in sindh against muhajirs. No community had to suffer in their homes as muhajirs did.
Open your eyes for once, if anything conditions were much better when mqm had full control of the city. The brother hood between all the ethnicity was at the peak 4 or 5 yrs ago. It is only after the arrivals of ppp things have turned ugly in the city. And don't expect MQM not to react when events like kati pahari take place, they have not worn bangles in hands, they will come out and defend there properties and stuff. I don't want all the areas to become like lyari or sohrab goth either.

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 16:19

Aur agar woh Looney bhi establishment ka aadmii nikla toh? :O :P :imran

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 16:34
Khabri bhai are you mqm supporter?

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 16:37
Khabri bhai are you mqm supporter?

Nope, but I do highly regard some of the people within the party. At this point, I do not support any party, but merely individuals (from several parties that is).

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 17:02
Hmm ok

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 17:58
Well, to put it simply...Karachi isn't the only place that requires a 'clean-up' operation. If you know what I mean...;-)

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 18:04
Well, to put it simply...Karachi isn't the only place that requires a 'clean-up' operation. If you know what I mean...;-)

There is already a cleanup operation in KPK in which thousands innocents are killed.

Iamnt saying that there should be operation in Karachi, neither iam against mqm or its supporters. Iam only against this bhata khor altaf, this guy is so scared that he cant come Pakistan. Sitting in another country and talking about Pakistan and Karachi giving all kinds of controversial statements.

This man has no right to open his mouth about Pakistan. One bloody traitor.

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 18:06
There is already a cleanup operation in KPK in which thousands innocents are killed.

Iamnt saying that there should be operation in Karachi, neither iam against mqm or its supporters. Iam only against this bhata khor altaf, this guy is so scared that he cant come Pakistan. Sitting in another country and talking about Pakistan and Karachi giving all kinds of controversial statements.

This man has no right to open his mouth about Pakistan. One bloody traitor.

Abhay yaar...you totally killed, slaughtered, butchered, blended my post. I was referring to hate-filled post above and may be it is time PP does own mass clean up operation of the nutcases.

By the way, you live in the same country as Altaf Hussain. Perhaps its time, as a tax-paying law abiding citzen you play your part and send his a$$ back to Pakistan

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 18:07
And khabri bhai i need to ask you one question

How can you justify the rest of leaders following him blindly, cant they just get rid of him?
Are they too scared of him or what?

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 18:09
Abhay yaar...you totally killed, slaughtered, butchered, blended my post. I was referring to hate-filled post above and may be it is time PP does own mass clean up operation of the nutcases.

Sorry yar
Pathan hoon na jazbti hugaya tha lol

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 18:15
And khabri bhai i need to ask you one question

How can you justify the rest of leaders following him blindly, cant they just get rid of him?
Are they too scared of him or what?

Why is this question directed towards me?

If I support an individual, it is because of their work. I would make an effort to answer your question if I was a 'chaylaa of Altaf bhai'. Fortuantely, that isn't the case.

Pakhtoon_Rules
5th August 2011, 18:20
Why is this question directed towards me?

If I support an individual, it is because of their work. I would make an effort to answer your question if I was a 'chaylaa of Altaf bhai'. Fortuantely, that isn't the case.

Ok bhai jan

But this act of these mqm leaders is v annoying, they should just kick him out from the party. He cant come to Pakistan anyways lol

Khabri420
5th August 2011, 18:35
Folks let's make our points without resorting to views that call for half of Pakistan to be 'stoned to death. That is simply unacceptable.

LegendsXI
5th August 2011, 18:58
It doesn't justify anything other than law of physics that everything has equal and opposite reaction. But in this case, it's not quite equal but there is certainly a reaction. You cannot impose army operation on someone and not expect a reaction back. That's being naive on your part. Just like you blame US for atrocious behavior of Taliban, because they have been attacked to the core and now we are seeing the reaction. And I am sorry if you are taking Imran Khan's side of siding with the Taliban then you are following the footstep of MQM and its supporters ... because Taliban have taken many innocent lives themselves, and Imran Khan not wanting operation on them means he is protecting killers, which means you are protecting killers. Everything seems nice and simple for you now that Imran is no where near government. But once they become a big party, things will start to chance, and it will go down the same route my friend, sorry to burst your bubble.

Its your arrogance to assume that i donot know the facts, and my bubble bursts through some arguments on a cricket forum. I didnt think that any intelligent person would support MQM, but i really am regretful that such people do exist.

For the last time as a Pakistani i would fight against any injustice of the system, against anyone. But i would never join a criminal group to fight a corrupt system.

As for Imran, let me say one thing. The best fight is the one you are not involved in. He does not support Taliban. PTI stance is that Pakistan should not be in this war. And i stand by that.

By the way, you live in the same country as Altaf Hussain. Perhaps its time, as a tax-paying law abiding citzen you play your part and send his a$$ back to Pakistan

Khabri bhai are you pointing at me? If so I apologize,I had no intentions to post anything hateful.