PDA

View Full Version : Giggs slates show pony ronaldo

Amjid Javed
10th December 2005, 14:19
MANCHESTER UNITED stars were furious with Cristiano Ronaldo for his show-pony exhibition as they crashed to Benfica.

Ryan Giggs vented his anger with assistant coach Carlos Queiroz after being substituted on a night of Champions League disaster.

Giggs was heard to say “You are taking me off but what about him.”

(sun newspaper)

--------------------------------

:))

adi 101
10th December 2005, 14:57
lol giggs cant skit anyone his well past his best..........

z10
10th December 2005, 19:37
:)))

man it is so great watching ManUre self destruct from the sidelines :D :D

Geordie Ahmed
10th December 2005, 20:56
lol giggs cant skit anyone his well past his best..........

why criticise the guy who is in the right

Ronaldo is not fit to lace Giggs boot - even tho i hated Giggs for being a Man-u player (gotta be done) the guy was a brilliant player! Ronaldo has immense talent BUT no brain, he needs to keep it simple BUT for some reason he cant seem to do it! I would rather have the Gillespie that played for us in the late 90's than this Ronaldo

Geordie Ahmed
10th December 2005, 20:56
:)))

man it is so great watching ManUre self destruct from the sidelines :D :D

I know - :))) :))) :)))

Rana Banana
10th December 2005, 21:33
ronaldo has no end product he might do the same one trick against the best defender in the world but he is not going to get the cross in
giggs provides great crosses and doesn't dive
amagine if man u had a decent right winger RVN and Rooney would have scored loads of goals

Rana Banana
10th December 2005, 21:36
Ryan Giggs vented his anger with assistant coach Carlos Queiroz after being substituted on a night of Champions League disaster.

Giggs was heard to say “You are taking me off but what about him.”

:))
the reason why they took of giggsy was tactical because ronaldo is a good diver
great startegy by S.A.F and queiroz

HAFRIDI
10th December 2005, 22:05
why criticise the guy who is in the right

Ronaldo is not fit to lace Giggs boot - even tho i hated Giggs for being a Man-u player (gotta be done) the guy was a brilliant player! Ronaldo has immense talent BUT no brain, he needs to keep it simple BUT for some reason he cant seem to do it! I would rather have the Gillespie that played for us in the late 90's than this Ronaldo

keith gillespie? :))) :))) :))) :)))

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_football/GILLESPIE_Keith_19960914_NF_L.jpg

what a don of a player :))) :)))

Oxy
10th December 2005, 22:08
Gillespie should have been a legend at Old Trafford. Quality player. Too many injuries...and when Fergie says its time to go, you go....

adi 101
11th December 2005, 01:36

:))) :))) :)))

Geordie Ahmed
11th December 2005, 02:17

Hafridi and Co laugh all you want - Gillespie didnt have the tricks or the million step overs BUT he had something that Man-u fans would love to have, an end product! the guy kept it simple, burst down the wing, head down and whip in a cross for the strikers - he did this time and time again and it worked!

Watch our match when we beat Barca 3-2, when Tino got the hat-trick and all the plaudits, check out who supplied the goals! You can laugh all you want BUT id have Gillespie of late 90's over the current Ronaldo every day of the week (AND i suspect RVN and Rooney would agree)