PDA

View Full Version : Its all going wrong for united!!!!!!

adi 101
11th December 2005, 23:24
:6: :6: :6: 2 point dropped! The following players are to be blamed.....silvestre what a clown! Someone needs to do a drug test on this guy he plays as if his stoned outta his head or something, Gary neville aswell the so called captain, on the pitch he doesnt motivate the team and is just playing like before. Ronaldo is another one he is one of our main players and his been playing like his been f'd up. Rooney upfront today what was he doing? He missed atleast three easy chances, overhyped muppet. Saha tried today but didnt make an impact understandbly because his been out for ages. Van der sar today was average. He started of with that poor kick but luckily druggy silvestre saved us for once. But then he got beaten on his neat post! Scholes did alright with some good through balls but sadly only giggs made of it and scored the goal where as we could have scored on 4 other ocasions because of scholes. Giggs himself did alright. Smith was going to get sent of he was on a yellow card but still showed agression to get back level, thats what i like about smith but we subsituted him for fletcher :31: :( . It just shows the lack of depth in our squad right now! Pressure keeps mounting on fergie.......................

z10
11th December 2005, 23:30
:)))

this is so hilarious!!

Waqar's inswinging yorker
11th December 2005, 23:33
AHAHAHAHAHAHA - couldnt have put it better myself - actually u forgot to mention the fact that man utd are a few hundred million pounds in debt!

khanpuria
11th December 2005, 23:39
u forgoyt bout when silvestre almost headed over van der sar

pure comedy

Rob H
11th December 2005, 23:42
I've never felt so good :D

HAFRIDI
11th December 2005, 23:45
great stuff from united once again!

z10
11th December 2005, 23:46

brilliant!

brilliant!

we need to celebrate ManUre's brilliant run of form

house party at Adi's house, now!

zushy_786
11th December 2005, 23:47
I've never felt so good :D

Not as well as when England got their collective feet back into their mouths in the test series :P

adi 101
11th December 2005, 23:48
u forgoyt bout when silvestre almost headed over van der sar

pure comedy
almost forgot that. he heads the ball over van der sar (almost scores an own goal) then looks at van der sar as if to say what are you doing. :))) dumb idiot!!!!!!

zushy_786
11th December 2005, 23:49
adi dearest, maybe it's time you changed your alliegience to another footie team :13:

Oxy
11th December 2005, 23:51
adi 101...can you refrain from using some of the terminology you are using? Thanks

adi 101
11th December 2005, 23:53
adi dearest, maybe it's time you changed your alliegience to another footie team :13:
(ahem) After a downfall there is always a rise( :P ) Manutd 4 eva!

adi 101
11th December 2005, 23:57
adi 101...can you refrain from using some of the terminology you are using? Thanks
no warning today oxy bhai, no warnings :46: its time to show anger towards these overpayed muppets! But the show must go on so, ok :)

Bitman
11th December 2005, 23:58

adi 101
12th December 2005, 00:00
My message to all the people who are finding this crisis amusing........

:107:

z10
12th December 2005, 00:01

Oxy
12th December 2005, 00:02
no warning today oxy bhai, no warnings :46: its time to show anger towards these overpayed muppets! But the show must go on so, ok :)

Well I agree with all you said... :D

But I would nt like someone coming to PP thinking that we are anti-some communities!

I never thought that ManUre would fall so quickly from grace. The Euro exit IS the most embarrasing event to befall ANY Eng team in the last 100 years.

adi 101
12th December 2005, 00:11
Sir Alex Ferguson admitted that anxiety was creeping into his squad after they followed up their European exit at the hands of Benfica with a 1-1 draw at Everton.

The draw sees United trail Chelsea by 12 points, and United's early promise dissipated in the second half after Ryan Giggs had cancelled out James McFadden's early strike.

Whilst insisting his men had done enough to win the game, the under-fire Scot conceded that his players were susceptible to nerves in a disappointing second half display.

"I thought we deserved to win the game with the chances we had, we had a lot of chances, I think we had four or five clear chances," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"I thought their goalkeeper had an excellent day, and that sometimes happens with goalkeepers, they come here and get inspired.

"I think we got anxious in the second half, to be fair to the players they were desperate to win, it tried their best and put a lot of effort into it.
"When we got the chances after we equalised I thought we were going on to win it, we played some fantastic football at that time, but the second half petered away.

"We started making a couple of mistakes in midfield for counter attacks, and I think that gave them the confidence to sit in their and play the counter attack.

"They played much better in the second half in terms of counter attack, and I think that made us a bit more desperate and frustrated.

"Anxiety comes into it, because there was no doubting we wanted to do well, no question about that, you saw that today."
Ferguson also hit out at referee Rob Styles after failing to give United a penalty when David Weir clashed with Louis Saha, stating that the official was never likely to give his side a spot kick.

"I don't know whether it was a penalty kick or not, it looked a dodgy one," Ferguson continued.

"I wasn't in a position to tell you, even if they were (penalties) I don't think you'd get one off Rob Styles. No chance. :))

"That happens when the breaks are going against you, you don't get them. You have to fight and work away until they start coming your way again."

The boos rang out at the final whistle as the disaffected elements of the Old Trafford support saw their side concede more ground to Chelsea, although Ferguson believes his side can hit form in what remains of 2005.

"When you drop points going for the title it never helps you, you need consistency running through the season, and in fairness to the players over the past weeks there has been consistency in terms of performance and results.

"Today was a setback, December's an interesting month because we can win them all."

Ferguson also admitted he was concerned at the lack of goals scored by The Red Devils in recent weeks.

"It is a concern, I thought when we scored three against Portsmouth last week we thought it would help us but we made chances.

"That's the important thing and with a little bit more composure we would have done better."

Amjid Javed
12th December 2005, 00:30
i thought everton despite been outplayed had more clear cut chances. macfaden shud have buried his 2nd chance when 1 on 1 with van der saar.

everton deserved a point @least.

adi 101
12th December 2005, 00:46
rooneys chance in first half was easier then mcfadens

Overcast Sky
12th December 2005, 01:14

Bitman
14th December 2005, 07:16
Fergie's at it: :)))

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,251067,00.jpg

adi 101
14th December 2005, 22:24
he was right though, the media do have hatred towards man utd.

Oxy
15th December 2005, 02:09
he was right though, the media do have hatred towards man utd.

Ferguson has treated the media like shyte overthe years-refusing to answer legit Qs...threatning journalists; walking out of press-conferences.

BBC have a classic clip where Ferguson doesnt reaise that the interview is still being recorded and he comes up with a few choice words of criticism!!!

Fessal
15th December 2005, 02:31
I havent read any of this thread but all I know is United, Chelsea, Arsenal and co's days are numbered. Liverpool FC is hard as hell and will be the best.

Geordie Ahmed
15th December 2005, 02:35
I havent read any of this thread but all I know is United, Chelsea, Arsenal and co's days are numbered. Liverpool FC is hard as hell and will be the best.

Fessal get help asap :19:

Oxy
15th December 2005, 02:50

YOu havent been listening to your 'Now Thats What I call Music Compilation 1986' cassette again have you???

Fessal
15th December 2005, 03:03
Fessal get help asap :19:

why and who will help me? :13:

Fessal
15th December 2005, 03:05
YOu havent been listening to your 'Now Thats What I call Music Compilation 1986' cassette again have you???

I heard that back in 86/87 then..but never after that but it seems like yesterday and has stuck in the head. As for liverpool i was a big fan them days until the Pakistanis made me forget about footy....but now i sense Liverpool comming back with a bang and that Gerrard chap is pretty good.

Geordie Ahmed
15th December 2005, 03:48
why and who will help me? :13:

cos whilst Liverpool are doing well they are far from being the best