PDA

View Full Version : Bought Cigarettes Off A Plane

Shahid A
26th December 2011, 04:10
So recently a family member came back from Pakistan and Brought some Cigarettes off a plane to give to relatives i was just wondering are the Cigarettes on the plane the same as when brought from shops in the UK? Or is the taste or whatever changed because the prices are much cheaper on the plane.
And is it illegal to sell these Cigarettes?

DeadlyVenom
26th December 2011, 04:24
Yepp its illegal to sell. Taste wise - not much of a difference.

Yossarian
26th December 2011, 04:28
Depends where the airline company sources it's supplies from - a cigarette company or Mr. Hakim's fertiliser factory in Bangalore. :))

pakistanbest
26th December 2011, 13:01
My bro just bought 600, didn't get stopped and sold them for a profit of 84, they were B&H Filter.

It is illegal but if your going to do it one off then don't see much of an issue

AZ
26th December 2011, 13:37
Will definitely be a lot crappier quality.

AZ
26th December 2011, 13:39
It is illegal but if your going to do it one off then don't see much of an issue

lol? Can I murder someone as long as its a one-off?

Pretty flawed logic there.

pakistanbest
26th December 2011, 13:49
lol? Can I murder someone as long as its a one-off?

Pretty flawed logic there.

:))

I guess you can:butt

What I meant was that, you could get away with it but if it it a regular habit then customs could get involved:kami

Justcrazy
26th December 2011, 14:10
I also once carried them, though as a gift. Was checked in Manchester. They saw, but do not say anything.

pakistanbest
26th December 2011, 14:11
I also once carried them, though as a gift. Was checked in Manchester. They saw, but do not say anything.

How many did you carry through?