PDA

View Full Version : FAO ALL Biharis on PP: The History of Bihari Kababs

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 03:57
We cook the Bihari Kabab in traditional way and use standard quality ingredients. Arabs brought the famous dish Shawarma in Bihar(India). Bihari chefs converted shawarma into Bihari Kabab. Now all community enjoy Bihari Kabab very much.

Source: Patna Kabab House

http://www.patnakababhouse.com/whypatna2.aspx

Anyone care to elaborate on this or verify the authenticity of this?

By the way, for PPers in Canada, is this place any good?

kkmix
8th January 2012, 04:16
It's not true. It's a conspiracy to defame bihari people ... It's 100% our dish.

Cover Drive
8th January 2012, 04:21
I don't know much of history but I'd say that place is owned by Indians, hence, they are claiming/saying this perhaps?

I was at that place few days ago with my family and I really liked it.

There Bihari Kabab (along Biryani, Sheek Kabab etc) were indeed brilliant and not to forget Naans :D

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 04:22
Have any of you guys been to Patna Kabab House? :moyo

kkmix
8th January 2012, 04:24
Yes, it's close to my house, I love their Nihari more, their Bihari kabab is no good, coz their bihari kabab origin is arab, lol.

Tapori
8th January 2012, 04:29
Khabri420 - Thanks for probably one of the most important threads on PP. Ever.

Bihari Blasphemy - That's what those people are doing!

But some help please:

Where does one partake of authentic Bihari Kebabs in the UK?

If anyone wants a proper Delhi/Karachi style Nihari in the Northwest, I know a place.

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 04:34
Thanks Tapori - this is a very intriguing and very important topic.

I need more historical context regarding this issue...come on Biharis!

Tapori
8th January 2012, 04:40
Our family recipe, is genuinely handed down from generation to generation.

My Grandmother still remembers her time in Patna; The Coal fires, the sizzling sounds emanating from the roaring flame.

Wonderful days...

Khabri bhai - No, thank you for this noble effort.
I think some of the Meatier Bihari Bros, need to pay Patnahouse a visit...

I mean if they take this away from our roots, all we're left with in history's popular consciousness, is Buddha's place of ascension (Gaya), Govinda, and Laaloo Prasad.

Oh and Raabri Devi.

Tapori
8th January 2012, 04:50
Maybe we should stand tall and accept that our ancestors took a standard Bland Shwarma dish from Turkey and made it truly Desi!

Shows the Bihari spirit at work right there!

http://www.biharanjuman.org/patna_nizamuddin.htm

Kebab prepared in Bihar (outside Bihar, all over South Asia, it is known as Bihari kebab) is another delicacy unique in its form and taste. Legend has it that, centuries ago a visitor from Turkey introduced such kebab in Bihar.

Looney
8th January 2012, 05:02
So Bihari kababs are so good that the Arabs and Turks want to take the credit for it . :don

anakwalajinn
8th January 2012, 05:15
Salaam. Pics please.

hokie
8th January 2012, 05:23
Kebab prepared in Bihar (outside Bihar, all over South Asia, it is known as Bihari kebab) is another delicacy unique in its form and taste. Legend has it that, centuries ago a visitor from Turkey introduced such kebab in Bihar.

Who knew bihari kababs were so steeped in legend? Such a mythical food.

Tapori
8th January 2012, 05:58
http://www.29-95.com/files/images/bundu1.jpg

Also from he same article, a non-desi goes to eat it in Houston:

http://www.29-95.com/restaurants/story/bihari-kabab-bundu-khan-kabab-house

violet_may
8th January 2012, 06:10
I have yet to eat Bihari kebab as good as my mom makes 'em. Hence, we don't really order Bihari kebabs from restaurants and stuff anymore.

That story in the OP is false :moyo

Anyways, Tapori is a Bihari? :altaf

What kind of a Bihari? Sorry, but being true to my Bihari roots, I had to ask.

mamoo gogo
8th January 2012, 06:15
on a side note...my theory is that all Biharis know each other...is this true? :altaf

violet_may
8th January 2012, 06:18
Yes, it is.

I have mentioned this before, but there is a list with the names of all the biharis on it. Surprisingly, some Biharis on PP didn't know about it. Eventually we figure out who is who.

:altaf

*I am not being sarcastic, I am dead serious*

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 06:21
Don't want to deviate from the core of the issue, but if it were up to :altaf, he would have imported the whole of Bihar into Pakistan..remember him crying on TV for Biharis.

Tapori
8th January 2012, 06:28
What kind of a Bihari?

There are different types? Pray tell!

Altaf Bhai is Bihaari?

* Hangs Head in Shame*

Khabri420 = That sounds hilarious! Seriously the acting, it's like he really wanted to be in Bhojpuri films and never got the chance...

Hey, is this thread just designed to lure lapsed Bihari's into making it onto the list? That would be quite the Bihaari thing to do...

violet_may
8th January 2012, 06:49
Don't want to deviate from the core of the issue

Unfortunately, 66.67 % of PP's Biharis are serial thread derailers.

Don't want to deviate from the main issue, but this thread will fail to achieve its goal. :altaf

@ Tapori: Hmm, so you are not a Bihari? How can you not know there are different types of Biharis?!

Lastly, Altaf bhai zindabad! :altaf

Cover Drive
8th January 2012, 07:19
Yes, it's close to my house, I love their Nihari more, their Bihari kabab is no good, coz their bihari kabab origin is arab, lol.

Nahi yaar I found there Bihari Kabab quite delicious, maybe it is me as I don't eat (nor have had) Bihari Kabab as much as you guys do.

As far Arab origin goes no wonder they are beside ARZ :)).

ali85
8th January 2012, 07:51
Behari kabab suck - shami kabab rocks!

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 07:54

Tumhari khair nahin! :biharibabu

kkmix
8th January 2012, 07:58
Nahi yaar I found there Bihari Kabab quite delicious, maybe it is me as I don't eat (nor have had) Bihari Kabab as much as you guys do.\

haha we don't eat it as much either yaar, I think it's a myth that Bihari make best Bihari kabab or Bihari eat Bihari kabab all the time. lol.

kkmix
8th January 2012, 07:58
Yes, it is.

I have mentioned this before, but there is a list with the names of all the biharis on it. Surprisingly, some Biharis on PP didn't know about it. Eventually we figure out who is who.

I don't know about this, please tell me.

namak
8th January 2012, 08:07

Best nihari and bihari kababs in the GTA if you are eating at a restaurant. No other place comes even close.

mamoo gogo
8th January 2012, 08:13
:biharibabu

Looks like we need a Shatrugan Sinha smiley

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 08:15
Best nihari and bihari kababs in the GTA if you are eating at a restaurant. No other place comes even close.

Thanks for that information....good to get some reviews. Are you Bihari by any chance? If so, would you be able to provide some insight on the origins of Bihari Kababs?

namak
8th January 2012, 08:21
Thanks for that information....good to get some reviews. Are you Bihari by any chance? If so, would you be able to provide some insight on the origins of Bihari Kababs?

Nope... Not Bihari. Sorry. No idea bout the origins. I just enjoy the food :D

namak
8th January 2012, 08:23
That being said, since its traditionally a beef kabab, it has definitely muslim origins. Whether it was Arab, or homegrown, that is something I suspect we may never be able to ascertain.

namak
8th January 2012, 08:30
Interesting. After a google search, another claimant (http://www.biharanjuman.org/patna_nizamuddin.htm) has thrown the hat in the race for the origin.

Khabri420
8th January 2012, 08:42
If this is true, then Anu Malik and Pritam are from Bihar...regardless of what anyone else says!

Looney
8th January 2012, 08:49
Yes, it is.

rumour has it reema 's husband is also a bihari . jamshed town ka hai . :wahab

Looney
8th January 2012, 08:51

bhala shami kabab ka bihari kabab se kia muqabla ? :sami

kkmix
8th January 2012, 08:58
rumour has it reema 's husband is also a bihari . jamshed town ka hai . :wahab

bara broad-minded bihari hai :inzi

AbdulrazzaqFan
8th January 2012, 09:00
Bihari Kebabs ... mmm ...

0tt0man
8th January 2012, 11:02
Biharis certainly know how to make the perfect Bihari kebab. My brother-in-law is a Bihari and the best kebabs I get to eat are made there:afridi

Professor
8th January 2012, 11:58

Been there a few times, the food is great especially the bihari kababs and nihari , although the service could be a lot better

pakcricketfan
8th January 2012, 12:36

Kahan Bihari kabab aur kahaaaaaaaaaaaaan shami kabab! It's not even a comparison!

Bihari Kabab >>>>>>> Shami kabab

Cover Drive
8th January 2012, 18:29

There Bihari Kabab (along Biryani, Sheek Kabab etc) were indeed brilliant and not to forget Naans :D

People are talking about Nihari, I don't like Nihari but if others are saying it must be good :).

cricketjoshila
8th January 2012, 21:27
Patna Kebab house in Lahore?

Looney
9th January 2012, 03:19

People are talking about Nihari, I don't like Nihari but if others are saying it must be good :).

Eat Beef nihari ( some ******** people make chicken nihari too ) made by Urdu speaking people . I do not wish to discriminate but it is believed that Urdu speaking people and Delhi waale in particular make qaatil nihari and paaye

Professor
9th January 2012, 03:39
Eat Beef nihari ( some ******** people make chicken nihari too ) made by Urdu speaking people . I do not wish to discriminate but it is believed that Urdu speaking people and Delhi waale in particular make qaatil nihari and paaye

True,my uncle's family are delhiwalas and they make the best nihari/paya that i have ever had :inzi

Tapori
9th January 2012, 04:13
@ Tapori: Hmm, so you are not a Bihari? How can you not know there are different types of Biharis?!

Ah, you see there are very few Biharis up North in the UK; they all seemed to congregate around London! In that case a Bihari is a Bihari is a Bihari.

We don't have the luxury of being picky!
As I said, I'm probably a lapsed Bihari.

I only discovered I was Bihari as I had to know why I had such a craving for Bihari Kebabs, Daal Chaawal with an assortment of chutneys, why I enjoyed Govinda's later quick-witted comedy and more importantly why I was incredibly Laid Back most of the time in an almost Buddha :misbah like state.

Especially when I watched Altaf Bhai on tv :altaf - I mean I really wanted to go round to his house and slap him silly but something deep within my psyche stopped me and said "Nahi, Ye tumhaara Masloom Bhaiyon ka Saathi Hai" :altaf
And so it transpired that yes, one of my parents is indeed a pure Bihari. Alas, I inherited none of the quick-wit or Sharpness... is that a Bholaa Bihari then?

Please do enlighten me in the different types and of course the list. -

What steps shall I take to further embrace my Bihariness?

Again, any good UK Bihari Kebab places?

Bihari Kabab >>>>>>> Shami kabab

Bihari Kebab beats all skewered Beef, in a rather nonchalant fashion. :imran

ali85 - Deserves a PP ban for such reckless opinion. :afridi

Tapori
9th January 2012, 04:17
some ******** people make chicken nihari too

Should be outlawed and such people sectioned; That's a travesty.

I do not wish to discriminate but it is believed that Urdu speaking people and Delhi waale in particular make qaatil nihari and paaye

No reason any other non-Urdu speaking Delhi-origin folk can't make it just as good.
But yes, they have the tradition of making it better than most. Also other rich dishes like Pasanday and Korma and the most succulent Koftay ever.

As I said, I know a place in the North-West for excellent Nihaari. Sadly nowhere here does a good Bihari Kebab - Thats left for the family to do.

Tapori
9th January 2012, 04:20
Beef For Shami Kebabs and Bihari = Yes please.
Nihari and beef = Not so much; too rich and heavy for my liking.

Looney
9th January 2012, 04:32
Tapori , bas kar yaar , aansooN aa gaye meri aanNkhoN maiN mere bhai . This thread will help you become a pakka bihari http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=134730

Bihari Kabab are best made on an angethi like this :

http://2.imimg.com/data2/PO/GX/MY-569050/bar-be-que-set-without-canopy-250x250.jpg

Khabri420
9th January 2012, 04:33
Speaking of which....

Goat Biryani >>>>>> Chicken Biryani
Beef Haleem >>>>> Chicken Haleem

And if you have any questions about Haleem...ask :altaf or Ghauri saab

Looney
9th January 2012, 04:36
Qeema Biryani bhi zabardast hoti hai :cheema

Haleem is also best made with beef

Chicken is only good for quorma , aloo gosht :inzi , tikka

Khabri420
9th January 2012, 04:37
Qeema Biryani bhi zabardast hoti hai :cheema

Ooori babaaa...Mossli Biryani bhi khonay ka hai

Looney
9th January 2012, 04:42
Ooori babaaa...Mossli Biryani bhi khonay ka hai

kabhi bangali machli khai hai ? chorchorri ? shutki maach ?

Professor
9th January 2012, 04:43
Speaking of which....

[/B]Beef Haleem >>>>> Chicken Haleem

What, some people eat chicken haleem?:asadrauf

kkmix
9th January 2012, 04:43
churchuri machli is the best, don't get to eat it anymore, also who likes :butt?

Looney
9th January 2012, 04:45
:ibutt has to be made right warna badboo aati hai

kkmix , you no like shutki ?

Tapori
9th January 2012, 05:04
churchuri machli

The anglo part of my brain read that as Churchill Machli

Chicken Haleem - But why would you do that to the haleem? Or indeed the Chicken? Why?

Ok, what about Harasaa (I think it's called) Vs Haleem?

Looney - Bhai, humaraa rumaal lele. Aapka kaisa shukriyaada karein? Aap ne Humaraa phuture set kar diyaa.

kabhi bangali machli khai hai ? chorchorri ? shutki maach ?

I mean no offence to any Bangalis, but I don't understand how you can combine Daal and any Machli. IMO it just doesn't work. Maybe I haven't tried the right dish?

has to be made right warna badboo aati hai

Ah, thats what it was.

violet_may
9th January 2012, 05:07
Rehu machli is the best. :inzi

kkmix
9th January 2012, 05:08
Kabhi shutki nahi khaya mere dost. Yeh kis cheez ka naam hai?

violet_may
9th January 2012, 05:41
IMO, there is no such thing as a bhola bhala Bihari. Sab eik se eik chalaak hote hain :altaf

Well, since you are aadha Bihari, then yes, it may be possible. I would say you have acquired the sharp wit though, yes indeed :23:

The types of Biharis on this planet are a plenty:

-Malik Bihari
-Ansari Bihari
-Kulhaiya Bihari
-Nasli & Divani Pathans of Bihar
-Shaikh Bihari

.....etc, etc

Regardless of all these different types of Biharis, as per wikipedia:

Sectarian conflict among Bihari Muslims is very rare and all the different sects live in peace and harmony. The differences in matters of Aqeedah are confined to the Mosque and rarely boil over into public life

But seriously though, I just wikied it and our history is interesting. They go in detail about various other communities in Bihar. I didn't know some Pathans had settled in Bihar years ago. I only knew of like 2-3 different types of Biharis.

Cover Drive
9th January 2012, 06:14
Will try Beef Nihari one day for sure after seeing how guys talk about in this thread:D

My Ammi Jee always makes Beef Nihari but I have never had it.

Rehu machli is the best. :inzi

What is 'Rehu Machli'?

AbdulrazzaqFan
9th January 2012, 06:48
Speaking of which....

Beef Haleem >>>>> Chicken Haleem

Disagree.

Beef Biryani >>>>> EVERY other Biryani in the world!

Cover Drive
9th January 2012, 06:56
Palao >>>> Biryani imho.

AbdulrazzaqFan
9th January 2012, 07:15
Pulao & Biryani are two similar but different things - you can not make the comparison.

It's like comparing peaches & nectarines.

kkmix
9th January 2012, 07:19
CD bro, you haven't tried Biryani yet :afridi.

namak
9th January 2012, 08:02
Chicken haleem and Chicken nihari are two of the biggest crimes committed against Pakistani/North Indian cuisine.

Beef biryani is the king of biryanis, and mutton(goat) pulao is the king of pulaos. Two different rice dishes, and each has its own place.

On a side note, Patna Kabab House also has excellent Beef biryani :D

namak
9th January 2012, 08:06
What is 'Rehu Machli'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohu

Lahoris refer to it as Rahu. Surprised that you havent heard of it. Bashir Darul Mah's rahu has been famous for decades.

http://www.lahore360.com/post/84/bashir-dar-ul-mahi-mazang-lahore.html

Khabri420
9th January 2012, 08:12
Chicken haleem and Chicken nihari are two of the biggest crimes committed against Pakistani/North Indian cuisine.

Beef biryani is the king of biryanis, and mutton(goat) pulao is the king of pulaos. Two different rice dishes, and each has its own place.

On a side note, Patna Kabab House also has excellent Beef biryani :D

Patna Kabab House ki kaunsi aisi cheez hai jo achi nahin hai?

Now I am beginning to think you are one of the owners :moyo

namak
9th January 2012, 09:44
Patna Kabab House ki kaunsi aisi cheez hai jo achi nahin hai?

Now I am beginning to think you are one of the owners :moyo

Hahahaha. No. I said excellent, not "the best" ;).

Patna has the best nihari and bihari kababs, excellent biryani and roast chicken. Everything else is the same as or worse than other restaurants in the GTA.

The best biryani in the GTA in my opinion is at Zaiqa :)

Looney
10th January 2012, 01:52
IMO, there is no such thing as a bhola bhala Bihari. Sab eik se eik chalaak hote hain :altaf

Well, since you are aadha Bihari, then yes, it may be possible. I would say you have acquired the sharp wit though, yes indeed :23:

The types of Biharis on this planet are a plenty:

-Malik Bihari
-Ansari Bihari
-Kulhaiya Bihari
-Nasli & Divani Pathans of Bihar
-Shaikh Bihari

.....etc, etc

Regardless of all these different types of Biharis, as per wikipedia:

But seriously though, I just wikied it and our history is interesting. They go in detail about various other communities in Bihar. I didn't know some Pathans had settled in Bihar years ago. I only knew of like 2-3 different types of Biharis.

my naani 's mother was pathan :gul

and yes , this is definitely true . we never fight over sects or anything . Bihari hona kaafi hai . :shafiq

Looney
10th January 2012, 01:55
Will try Beef Nihari one day for sure after seeing how guys talk about in this thread:D

My Ammi Jee always makes Beef Nihari but I have never had it.

What is 'Rehu Machli'?

Cover Drive
10th January 2012, 09:08
CD bro, you haven't tried Biryani yet :afridi.

Could be bhai :).

Lahoris refer to it as Rahu. Surprised that you havent heard of it. Bashir Darul Mah's rahu has been famous for decades.

http://www.lahore360.com/post/84/bashir-dar-ul-mahi-mazang-lahore.html

Ah okay, JazaakAllah Khair :).

No, I had never heard of Rahu/Rohu/Rehu before.

Actually I am a big fan of fish but have never aten it in Lahore.

I do get it marinated and BBQ it.

JazaakAllah Khair :).

kamz
10th January 2012, 16:19

I dont buy the above, currently in Turkey for the past one week and let me tell you that Turkish kebabs do not have even 0.1% of similarity to the delicious behari kebabs....... their various kebabs dont even look one bit like behari kababs

however, possible that we changed the recipe so much from the original turkish kebab that it has deviated significantly in taste and looks when cooked

Looney
11th January 2012, 01:38
^ mashallah se aik aur bihari :shafiq

Cosmic
11th January 2012, 02:38
Tum biharion ko khana ka kia Pata Asall khana toh

Hyderabady hota Kachi Biryani , Talawa Goshat , Hara Masala ka Gosht, Chicken Malai , Bagra baigan Ka Salan, Arvi Ka Katha Salan , Kasha ka Salan , Hyderabi Chicken Tandoori & Romali Roti......Do you wanna go me more..... and all the above dishes are pretty much health cautious as welll......

Then...hosakta ho ka bihari kabab sa more stomach biological war .hahaahaahahahhaha

Tapori
11th January 2012, 04:00
Biharis. Are we to continue our slumber, lay back and accept such derogatory words? Let the nonchalant wit flow...

Cosmic - I see your Hyderabadi Cusine and Raise you, Delhi Cusine.

Nihaari, Pasanday, Pilau, Papeeta Keema, Korma, Praathay, Keema, Delhi Seek Kebabs, Delhi Lamb Tikka, Delhi Tandoori Chicken and countless other Meaty dishes! Oh Yeah.

But you know, I'd forsake all of that for a good Bihaari Mixed Masoor-Moong-Mash ki Daal with a sizzling Bhagaar of Makkan, Pyaaz, Zeera and Sookee Mirch with beautiful Chaawal, Accompanied with, Raita, Haraa dhania and Mint Chutney, Imli Chutney, Aam Chutney, Paapar, Pakorray (The crunchy Daal ones with aloo and Paalak, not the soggy monstrosities many people make that are all doughy and fat!), Aloo Bhudjia, Kurkurri Bhindi, and the most incredible Tomaatarr ki Chatnee off the Tavaa you've ever had.

Don't forget Behsan ki Rotee; If it's too stodgy and heavy your making it wrong!

What are your thoughts on Thaalees? I like'em and Though used extensively in Bihar AFAIK, the class sytem in Pak, kind of phased it out as it was regarded "Beneath" the educated types... Or am I hideously misinformed?

Tapori
11th January 2012, 04:05
and all the above dishes are pretty much health cautious as welll.

Err, how much oil does Hyderbadi Cuisne have in those mains? Hyderbadi Biryaani is health conscious? WHen?

Bihaari cusine with it's derisory stance towards mounds of oil in main dishes, and profligate use of countless vegetables and pulses, is very healthy indeed!

Bihaari Kebab is as healthy as any of the healthiest meat dishes meat dish. Marinated meat skewered over Looney's Angethi. Doesn't get healthier.

Stomach Pains? = You thought something bad about :altaf, didn't you? Such is the man's sheer psychological power... London mein beht ke, aapke peht ko Bakoht ke rakh diyaa!

Looney
11th January 2012, 06:21
sattu ki roti , ghoogni , khichri are not healthy ? you mad bro ? hamra bihar par attackwa karaiN ge ? :murali

violet_may
11th January 2012, 06:29
Eee lo, kaa houaaay hai eedhar? Jo bhi humre Bihari loug ke baaare mein bak bak bole hai, phir yaad rakhyo, hum chunn chunn ke ee sab ko eedhar se ban karva dein ge, kaa samajhyoo?

Cosmic
11th January 2012, 06:32
Eee lo, kaa houaaay hai eedhar? Jo bhi humre Bihari loug ke baaare mein bak bak bole hai, phir yaad rakhyo, hum chunn chunn ke ee sab ko eedhar se ban karva dein ge, kaa samajhyoo?

Aunty ji Borri Maain Maaat Dallio ga

Khabri420
11th January 2012, 06:32
Tum biharion ko khana ka kia Pata Asall khana toh

Hyderabady hota Kachi Biryani , Talawa Goshat , Hara Masala ka Gosht, Chicken Malai , Bagra baigan Ka Salan, Arvi Ka Katha Salan , Kasha ka Salan , Hyderabi Chicken Tandoori & Romali Roti......Do you wanna go me more..... and all the above dishes are pretty much health cautious as welll......

Then...hosakta ho ka bihari kabab sa more stomach biological war .hahaahaahahahhaha

You forgot Hyderabad's main specialty...choona lagaana :aiqbal

violet_may
11th January 2012, 06:36
I won't argue against the epicness of besan ki roti, but you guys must try Bihari style Bakarkhani with Bihari kebab.

My mom made it over the weekend for a dawat. Dang, it was so good. :inzi

Cosmic
11th January 2012, 06:42
You forgot Hyderabad's main specialty...choona lagaana :aiqbal

and what about bihari chikni and chupri baatain karka hhaaath dena

Khabri420
11th January 2012, 06:44
and what about bihari chikni and chupri baatain karka hhaaath dena

Bihari bhi baray tez hote hain. I am neither....so don't worry I won't be defending either of the two here. :sami

Cosmic
11th January 2012, 06:47
Bihari bhi baray tez hote hain. I am neither....so don't worry I won't be defending either of the two here. :sami

hahahahaha:raza

Mano ya na mano hyderabadi dishes are the best.......

Looney
11th January 2012, 06:53
ee ka babu ? :altaf hussain UP waale ki saan main gustakhi karay hai bori band laas waala joke ouk kare hai aur aap defend oofend hi nahi karaiN ge ?

i think i may start talking like this in real life :wahab

Looney
11th January 2012, 06:54
hahahahaha:raza

Mano ya na mano hyderabadi dishes are the best.......

hyderabad ki eek hi diss achi hai :malik

Sania Mirza , hao :fawad

Cosmic
11th January 2012, 06:56
hyderabad ki eek hi diss achi hai :malik

Sania Mirza , hao :fawad

she is bombay waaali thora research maara kao ooo h bhaya:zaka

Looney
11th January 2012, 07:03
tou phir yeh dish bhi gai hyderabad ki

Tapori
11th January 2012, 07:40
hyderabad ki eek hi diss achi hai
Sania Mirza , hao

LOL - Low blow. :malik -

I heard he went to Hyderbad's Macdonald's and was horrified at what he initially got when he asked for a Super Size Meal...

Hey looney. You crazy. :afridi

Tapori
11th January 2012, 07:44
Cosmic

Damn, didn't know, still:

Mumbai se Aaayaa meraa Bhaaree Bharkam dost... To Maine return kar diyaa aur slim-smart, 5 percent fat waala model mangwaaya... She caused a Racket :malik

kamz
11th January 2012, 13:35
^ mashallah se aik aur bihari :shafiq

not a bihari my friend :) but i know my food hehe :)