PDA

View Full Version : Is the government/establishment sleeping in Balochistan?

deviously~fading~away
29th March 2012, 14:47
It is beyond a joke on how weak Pakistan is when it comes to protecting its own. Every single day people are getting killed in Balochistan, with most of the attacks taking place in the capital city of Quetta! Yet the goverment/establishment seem to be fast asleep.

What the f*ck is wrong with them?! The lack of care is heartless to say the least!

sachin__
29th March 2012, 15:02
and the internet warriors on this forum dream of "liberating" kashmir :))

Arcturus
29th March 2012, 15:04
From what I've heard it seems there are quite a few similarities between India's north-east region and Balochistan. Both countries have a step-motherly attitude towards their respective territories and the people themselves are antagonistic

deviously~fading~away
29th March 2012, 15:35
From what I've heard it seems there are quite a few similarities between India's north-east region and Balochistan. Both countries have a step-motherly attitude towards their respective territories and the people themselves are antagonistic
Not quite true. You walk into Quetta & it's like walking in Lahore. The only problem arises when "rebels" storm into the city, shoot & run away into the mountains. All this b/c of a selected waderas who are unhappy that they "arent getting their share of the pie" if you know what I mean.

On the other hand, India/US funding of these rebels is no suprise. Yet I don't blame India. After all if you leave open a weakness, why wouldnt your enemy take advantage of it?

Imran_A
29th March 2012, 15:45
Can someone enlighten me a bit on what is going on, why all the trouble? Been away from Pakistan for way too long I'm afraid.

deviously~fading~away
29th March 2012, 18:19
Can someone enlighten me a bit on what is going on, why all the trouble? Been away from Pakistan for way too long I'm afraid.
My advice to you- continue staying away from Pakistan until leaders like Imran Khan come in power b/c as of now the country is f*cked up!

PetroDollars
29th March 2012, 19:17
The problem is quite complicated and complex... There is massive feuds going on between the sardars and mafia in Balochistan. After Akbar Bugtis death his family has turned into a war zone with everyone struggling to take power from each other on the other hand MASSIVE CREDIT goes to Zadari saab and Messiah Iftikar Choudary for fueling the fire by releasing all known terroists of BNP and BLP back into Baluchistan, now there is massive choas and fighting between the two parties... Not only are they trying to liberate the provence but massive fighting is happening on who will own it, therefore they have become worst enemies despite working on the same goal.

waqar_ahmad
30th March 2012, 08:13
The problem is quite complicated and complex... There is massive feuds going on between the sardars and mafia in Balochistan. After Akbar Bugtis death his family has turned into a war zone with everyone struggling to take power from each other on the other hand MASSIVE CREDIT goes to Zadari saab and Messiah Iftikar Choudary for fueling the fire by releasing all known terroists of BNP and BLP back into Baluchistan, now there is massive choas and fighting between the two parties... Not only are they trying to liberate the provence but massive fighting is happening on who will own it, therefore they have become worst enemies despite working on the same goal.

Why would courts punish someone when there isnt enough evidence, according to what's required by law. Change the laws, and get better prosecutors. Dont blame the courts coz they released people