PDA

View Full Version : They are now Mr and Mrs Saif Ali Khan

shehzi
16th October 2012, 16:39
Saif-Kareena wedding: They are now Mr and Mrs Saif Ali Khan

Mumbai: Even as the hoopla over the grandest wedding in the town approaches its crescendo, Saif Ali Khan entered into matrimony with five year long girlfriend Kareena Kapoor today in Mumbai. The high profile couple of Bollywood made it official, as Saif and Kareena went for a registry marriage today with Karisma being one of the witnesses. Along with Karishma, the three primary witnesses were parents of Kareena - Randhir Kapoor and Babita and Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore.

According to sources, Saif and Kareena got married between 11.30 am and 12 pm when Saif sent his car to fetch Registrar Surekha Lokhare from Bandra Family Court today.

Saif and Kareena after the marriage waved at the crowd as husband and wife. Saif looked dashing in a green kurta while Kareena wore a green salwar-kurta with a heavy embellished red dupatta wrapped around her. She teamed it up with minimal jewelry, red bangles and left her hair open.

Kareena and Saif will have a nikaah ceremony at the Taj Mahal Palace hotel this evening. It is also known that Saif and Bebo will have a Christian wedding too, as Babita is a practicing Christian and that’s why the couple wants to go ahead with this ritual.

The Indian paparazzi, going all out to cover the royal wedding, caught the sister of the bride, Karisma Kapoor, at the venue of the party. Looking stunning as ever, Karisma was spotted while she stepped down from her car to enter Saif's residence, Fortune Heights where the wedding took place. Kareena’s father Randhir Kapoor too was sighted at the venue.

The registry marriage will be followed by a grand reception at a five-star hotel in the city today itself. A nikah has been planned at Saif's ancestral house in Pataudi on October 17th while another reception is scheduled to take place in Delhi on October 18.

Meanwhile, Saifeena's good friend and Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan contratulated the couple by tweeting, "Happiest marriage bond to my friend Saif & Kareena. May Allah keep ur family healthy & happy. Just saw it is registered,sealed & delivered."

The entire Bollywood fraternity is busy celebrating Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's big fat wedding ceremonies that kick-started on Sunday night with a very private sangeet. Friends and family of the Kapoors and the Khan khandaan came together to wish the couple.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/saif-kareena-wedding/saif-kareena-wedding-they-are-now-mr-and-mrs-saif-ali-khan_121131.htm

hopelessbiscuit
16th October 2012, 16:48
so they will have a registry marriage, a nikaah and a christian wedding...cool..way to go!

IgnitedMind
16th October 2012, 16:53
They already had the registration Marriage today..so officially married!!!....And also they are not making it a very huge celebration coz Karishma Kapoor is going through a bad divorce!!!! So everything is small and private...btw now Kareena kapoor is related to Rabindranath Tagore :D

Pics from registration ...
http://im.rediff.com/movies/2012/oct/16saifkareena.jpg
http://www.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/000_Del6159531.jpg
http://www.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/India-Kapoor-Khan-Mar_Verm1.jpg

Gabbar Singh
16th October 2012, 17:39
Congratulations to them both!

freelance_cricketer
16th October 2012, 17:43
Congrats to them. :)

What is it with Saif's interest in women 10 year older and younger than him? :asadrauf

hopelessbiscuit
16th October 2012, 19:14
Saif is lucky..even I was interested in women 10-12 years older to me...they told me that when you grow old you will start liking girls 10 years younger to you...i think some men are like that.. in April they want November and in November they want April..

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
16th October 2012, 21:33
How the hell do these 40 yr old uncles keep so fit ??? !! . Its such a huge battle for me .

Gabbar Singh
16th October 2012, 22:11
How the hell do these 40 yr old uncles keep so fit ??? !! . Its such a huge battle for me .

Kareena no doubt helps to keep him fit. :)

Bewal Express
16th October 2012, 22:41
How is the guy who will perform the Nikah keep a straight face?

Smiling Creed
16th October 2012, 22:48
In second pic....is Saif having second thoughts????

saadibaba
16th October 2012, 23:16

Hair transplants, botox injections and steroids. :))

pakistanalltheway
16th October 2012, 23:39

lol i would love to be there

IgnitedMind
16th October 2012, 23:50
Hair transplants, botox injections and steroids. :))

lol..or may be good diet and exercise...these guys usually hire nutrionists... botox looks apparent :warne

IgnitedMind
16th October 2012, 23:54
Fun Fact: Kareena attened saif's first wedding as a 11 yr old girl and sat beside Amrita Singh during the wedding.Saif was 20(too young to marry!! )and amritha was 30 yrs old then

freelance_cricketer
16th October 2012, 23:56
Fun Fact: Kareena attened saif's first wedding as a 11 yr old girl and sat beside Amrita Singh during the wedding.Saif was 20(too young to marry!! )and amritha was 30 yrs old then

Astonishing !

Smiling Creed
16th October 2012, 23:57
I doubt if Saif keeps diet and strict exercise regime, he has already had a heart attack at 36. Thankfully he quit sutta after that attack.

hopelessbiscuit
16th October 2012, 23:57
Hey navroks you know a lot about bollywood..do you have connections...

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 00:02
lol..or may be good diet and exercise...these guys usually hire nutrionists... botox looks apparent :warne

That too. Saif used to be really skinny guy, he definetly got some "extra help" to be all pumped up like that. His hairline also looks too perfect to be true. Also, if you get Botox at good places it does not show, look at Tom Cruise for example.

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 00:05
Steroids might explain the aggression too, when he punched some old guy in the face.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 00:10
i have said this earlier but it was deleted... that a man is like a diamond ring and the woman is like a finger.. the fingers grows old..not the diamond ring...

it is true the women age faster..a man at 35 can still look young..but a woman..she starts looking old..

Runner Up
17th October 2012, 00:11
Correction. Mr. & Mrs. Sajid Alli Khan

Aly
17th October 2012, 00:27
That too. Saif used to be really skinny guy, he definetly got some "extra help" to be all pumped up like that. His hairline also looks too perfect to be true. Also, if you get Botox at good places it does not show, look at Tom Cruise for example.

Got a hair transplant few years back ...ganjapan is running like "nawwaabi" in his blood! :inti

Stewie
17th October 2012, 00:36
his hair looks fake. you can tell its a transplant. i didnt know he had a heart attack when he was 36..

besides, these marriages dont last forever. kareena may be back in the market in a few years.

lilFlip
17th October 2012, 00:38
What about noationalist hinduist are they waving their shamshirs in Mumbai's streets with their faces painted red? peace

srh
17th October 2012, 00:43
yeah I want to see how the qazi will justify this nikah.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 00:43
What about noationalist hinduist are they waving their shamshirs in Mumbai's streets with their faces painted red? peace

if they are then they will be 5 years late..because these two have been together since 5 years.. but i cant forgive her for marrying outside religion..

Stewie
17th October 2012, 00:48
if they are then they will be 5 years late..because these two have been together since 5 years.. but i cant forgive her for marrying outside religion..

in islam, i know it is not allowed for women to marry outside the religion. is it the same in hinduism?

Smiling Creed
17th October 2012, 00:52
in islam, i know it is not allowed for women to marry outside the religion. is it the same in hinduism?

Do you think Saif follows Islam or for that matter any Bollywood star??? What difference does it makes if he is sikh and she is muslim....if they love each other and can be honest, all the best.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 00:53

not sure..because i am not religious myself..but have seen many hindus convert so that they can marry someone they love.. never heard of a muslim who converted..so i guess muslims are more religious and strong in their faith..and hindus are less religious..

zaid65
17th October 2012, 00:55
his hair looks fake. you can tell its a transplant. i didnt know he had a heart attack when he was 36..

besides, these marriages dont last forever. kareena may be back in the market in a few years.

Marriage lasting long is not a normal behavior for men :P

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 00:58

They have been together, literally in the same house for six yrs now!!! This will stay ... besides both are not young either...42 and 33 I think

zaid65
17th October 2012, 00:58

He should have transplant his vocal cords as well ( too much feminism ) :)

It is funny, one spouse used steroids to build muscles and other spouse used stimulants to look thin and lost weight, in reality, both are druggy :)

Stewie
17th October 2012, 01:00
Do you think Saif follows Islam or for that matter any Bollywood star??? What difference does it makes if he is sikh and she is muslim....if they love each other and can be honest, all the best.

bhai mein ne sawal phoocha hai koi phat to nahi maar dia..

Stewie
17th October 2012, 01:01
They have been together, literally in the same house for six yrs now!!! This will stay ... besides both are not young either...42 and 33 I think

divorce is not predicated by age, my friend.

Smiling Creed
17th October 2012, 01:09
bhai mein ne sawal phoocha hai koi phat to nahi maar dia..

Hmmm....iska simple answer hai, people at their level don't care about religion anymore, they are for sure not bound by religious dogma.

1. SRK keeps a statue of Ganesha in his office, his kids are being taught both Hindu and Islamic way of life.

2. Salman is active participant in the annual Ganpati festival at Lalbagh.

3. Dev Anand and Raj Kapoor were ardent followers at Haji Ali.

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 01:09
Lol...aaj shaadi huyi mere bhaai...A little optimism is good 4 health :D

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 01:11
He should have transplant his vocal cords as well ( too much feminism ) :)

It is funny, one spouse used steroids to build muscles and other spouse used stimulants to look thin and lost weight, in reality, both are druggy :)

:)) His voice is really awful, sounds like a prepubescent kid.

Gabbar Singh
17th October 2012, 01:13
So this is turning into a religious debate. Who would have thought it?

Gabbar Singh
17th October 2012, 01:15

not sure..because i am not religious myself..but have seen many hindus convert so that they can marry someone they love.. never heard of a muslim who converted..so i guess muslims are more religious and strong in their faith..and hindus are less religious..

:)))

I don't mean to be rude but are you mad?

You are not religious yourself yet you can't forgive her for marrying outside religion?

You're not religious so what concern is it of yours? And even if you were religious the question still stands.

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 01:16
So we have established the fact that both are druggies :)))... saif worked out during salaam mamaste /hum tum phase!! more during omkara... kareena was only thin during tashan ...most of da time always looked healthy/normal. even in the above pics she looks fine!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 01:18
:)))

I don't mean to be rude but are you mad?

You are not religious yourself yet you can't forgive her for marrying outside religion?

You're not religious so what concern is it of yours? And even if you were religious the question still stands.

the first comment was made hoping that this is what the poster i was answering wanted to hear.. the second comment was serious..

Stewie
17th October 2012, 01:22
Hmmm....iska simple answer hai, people at their level don't care about religion anymore, they are for sure not bound by religious dogma.

1. SRK keeps a statue of Ganesha in his office, his kids are being taught both Hindu and Islamic way of life.

2. Salman is active participant in the annual Ganpati festival at Lalbagh.

3. Dev Anand and Raj Kapoor were ardent followers at Haji Ali.

well my question to hopeless biscuit was a general question about their religion, it had nothing to do with this topic or hindu or muslim celebriitiews in general.

i just wanted to know if hinduism allows their women to marry outside their religion thats all.

i think you are severely going off on a tangent here.

Smiling Creed
17th October 2012, 01:25
well my question to hopeless biscuit was a general question about their religion, it had nothing to do with this topic or hindu or muslim celebriitiews in general.

i just wanted to know if hinduism allows their women to marry outside their religion thats all.

Apologies.....I don't think there is any restriction as such. Maybe some one else can clarify.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 01:38

most hindus are not religious as far as i have seen..not many would be knowing if the scripture says if they can marry or not outside religion..frankly i dont know..and would not even care.. because getting a girl itself is so difficult..if i restrict it to just one religion it makes it even more difficult for me..

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 01:55
So we have established the fact that both are druggies :)))... saif worked out during salaam mamaste /hum tum phase!! more during omkara... kareena was only thin during tashan ...most of da time always looked healthy/normal. even in the above pics she looks fine!!

Yes we have established the fact, who are you now, defender of everything Bollywood, a PR person for them or something. How can you be so sure that Saif didn't take any steroids. Are we are supposed to believe you since you know so much about Bollywood :)) Give it a rest dude, every actor Hollywood,Bollywood or Lollywood has gone through some kind of artificial enhancement. Stop taking it so personally.

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:04
Lol..I have not at all taken it personally....why are you angry? ofcourse...people do all sort of stuff in general..but usually when people do what they do...news come out..like say PZ's,priyanka plastic surgery etc etc...saif does not that much ripped body anyway...and it is not that hard to make his body..I believe even muscles looks very odd when used steroids...which saif or hrithik's or abraham's does not...I am taking it personally....I agree that most people do in all woods....but I was just making a point about how we are talking about it as if we know for real...nothing serious..go ahead :D

Looney
17th October 2012, 02:05
Kareena :(

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:07
Bro, you come to the rescue of everything bad said on this forum about Bollywood, it's actors etc. it's like you feel some kind of responsibility for them or something :)) No worries, I was just messing with you.

mithun_minhas
17th October 2012, 02:16
Good for both of them.

Kareena as a 11yr old sitting besides Amrita Singh in Saif's first weddign is just hilarious.

Who would have thunk that this chubby 11 yr old will become Amritas nemesis :))

I hope Kareena stops acting after this wedding and save the audience. I am tired of seeing 2 heroes in every movie she acts :facepalm:

Khaleefa
17th October 2012, 02:18

Looks like her sister is getting ready to be back in the market. Are you up for grabs?

zaid65
17th October 2012, 02:19
Lol..I have not at all taken it personally....why are you angry? ofcourse...people do all sort of stuff in general..but usually when people do what they do...news come out..like say PZ's,priyanka plastic surgery etc etc...saif does not that much ripped body anyway...and it is not that hard to make his body..I believe even muscles looks very odd when used steroids...which saif or hrithik's or abraham's does not...I am taking it personally....I agree that most people do in all woods....but I was just making a point about how we are talking about it as if we know for real...nothing serious..go ahead :D

Having a heart attack at age 36 is another sign pointing towards use of steroids :)

http://www.webmd.com/asthma/news/20041115/steroids-linked-to-higher-heart-disease-risk

Khaleefa
17th October 2012, 02:21
Good for both of them.

Kareena as a 11yr old sitting besides Amrita Singh in Saif's first weddign is just hilarious.

I hope Kareena stops acting after this wedding and save the audience. I am tired of seeing 2 heroes in every movie she acts :facepalm:

Is there a pic available?

zaid65
17th October 2012, 02:22
Good for both of them.

It would be more hilarious to know who is the 11 year old girl sitting in this wedding :)

I am sure, at age 50, he can still get married with 19 year old actress :)

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:22
Already feel bad for that unlucky pre teen girl who will be sitting next to Kareena during this wedding. Saif may already be thinking about the future :facepalm:

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:23
SRK and Saif came to bollywood at the same time..saif had family connections..but it was srk who became an instant success..it just doesnt feel right when saif is also mentioned along side the 3 khans..he is an ok actor who somehow managed to keep his presence doing supporting roles..and being close to the right people.. as for kareena...her sister was much better..kareena is more of a celebrity of the kim kardashian kind..than an actress.. but here is hoping that they will produce..i mean reproduce.. better actors..because their kids are going to be in movies anyway..

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:26
Having a heart attack at age 36 is another sign pointing towards use of steroids :)

http://www.webmd.com/asthma/news/20041115/steroids-linked-to-higher-heart-disease-risk

Cocaine use likely more common cause for heart attack at a young age than steroids, just saying ;-)

zaid65
17th October 2012, 02:30
Cocaine use likely more common cause for heart attack at a young age than steroids, just saying ;-)

Yes you are right, but one thing that goes against the cocaine use, he would have lost weight :)

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:32
SRK and Saif came to bollywood at the same time..saif had family connections..but it was srk who became an instant success..it just doesnt feel right when saif is also mentioned along side the 3 khans..he is an ok actor who somehow managed to keep his presence doing supporting roles..and being close to the right people.. as for kareena...her sister was much better..kareena is more of a celebrity of the kim kardashian kind..than an actress.. but here is hoping that they will produce..i mean reproduce.. better actors..because their kids are going to be in movies anyway..

As if Salman is any good.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:36
As if Salman is any good.

at least he has his own niche..and has been giving hits since he entered the scene..

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:36
Yes you are right, but one thing that goes against the cocaine use, he would have lost weight :)

True. I didn't know there was a doctor inside you :))

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:39

And No...I think It is the reverse...While Karishma sailed though dancing around the trees with srk..on the streets with Govinda...Kareena Has a lot of good roles to boost about at the end of career..be it a prostitute in Chameli, Heroine... Jab we met...Refugee...

As far as saif..in terms of stardom he is no where close to the 3 khans...but i think he absolutely pawns and kills salman in terms of acting..(Langda Tyagi in Omkara, Being Cyrus etc etc )

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:39
at least he has his own niche..and has been giving hits since he entered the scene..

Giving hits means he is a good actor :)) Indian masses like dumb masala movies, even a monkey can give hits.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:42
Giving hits means he is a good actor :)) Indian masses like dumb masala movies, even a monkey can give hits.

come on brother..admit it..you hate salman because you dont look like him.. we love masala movies..no matter how dumb...who wants intelligence in entertainment..not us!!

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:43
And about Saif's Heart attack...that was caused by excessive smoking..and then he left smoking after the heart attack...at that time his mother and even many in bollywood were worried about his excessive smoking....

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:46
come on brother..admit it..you hate salman because you dont look like him.. we love masala movies..no matter how dumb...who wants intelligence in entertainment..not us!!

:)) yeah dude, hate all good looking men with a vengeance.

Some folks do like some intelligence in entertainment. Feel sorry for Indians, looks like you guys are getting dumber and dumber with the passage of time looking at the blockbusters you are producing.

zaid65

The problem with Salman Khan, there is not even entertainment of fun watching him ( apart from his open chest), but even to enjoy his open chest, you have to have different sexual preference.

hopelessbiscuit
i will give you an example.. dating an intelligent girl is such a pain..because everytime you have to be witty..make an appropriate quote..because that impresses them.. a dumb girl-- she is easy to hanle..you can discuss your favourite color and favourite fruit and have a good date.. because when u go for a date..you just want a nice female..her being nice and female are important.. intelligence is a pain.. i prefer dumb movies for the same reason..i want entertainment..not a critique of the present society..

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:48

Some folks do you like some intelligence in entertainment. Feel sorry for Indians, looks like you guys are getting dumber and dumber with the passage of time looking at the blockbusters you are producing.

those who want intelligent movies can go and watch it..all those cannes movies.. but why have problems if we love our dumb movies.. just a way to show one is superior..nothing else..

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:49
Kareena Kapoor during the time of Saif's Marriage ... :D

http://i.imgur.com/nbD8m.jpg

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:49
And about Saif's Heart attack...that was caused by excessive smoking..and then he left smoking after the heart attack...at that time his mother and even many in bollywood were worried about his excessive smoking....

Sure, navrocks was standing right next to the doctor when he told Saif what exactly caused his heart attack :))

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:50

Some folks do like some intelligence in entertainment. Feel sorry for Indians, looks like you guys are getting dumber and dumber with the passage of time looking at the blockbusters you are producing.

No...We are inetelligent enough when to use intelligence and when not to :D...and btw...if anything there is increase in intelligence in bollywood movies lately....1990's was when you need not have a sinle grey cell to enjoy bolllywood..fun days :D

zaid65
17th October 2012, 02:50
i will give you an example.. dating an intelligent girl is such a pain..because everytime you have to be witty..make an appropriate quote..because that impresses them.. a dumb girl-- she is easy to hanle..you can discuss your favourite color and favourite fruit and have a good date.. because when u go for a date..you just want a nice female..her being nice and female are important.. intelligence is a pain.. i prefer dumb movies for the same reason..i want entertainment..not a critique of the present society..

So you are saying, you cannot please intelligent and smart girl? ( Are you indirectly showing your own intelligence) ? :)

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:51

Thanks for sharing your shallowness with us. Cheers :)

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:52
So you are saying, you cannot please intelligent and smart girl? ( Are you indirectly showing your own intelligence) ? :)

bhai..i show intelligence in maths and physics exams..not pleasing an intelligent girl..i am here for a date not to give an exam..so please keep your intelligence at home and be a sweet girl!!

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:52
Sure, navrocks was standing right next to the doctor when he told Saif what exactly caused his heart attack :))

The actor is suffering from a myocardial infarction, a condition brought on by the lack of blood supply to the heart.

According to cardiologist Dr BC Kalmath, "Myocardial infarction is quite common among South Asians and Indians. A large study done by noted cardiologist BK Goyal recently revealed that it is increasingly common in people in the 30-40 age group, which wasn't the case till a few years ago.”

According to Kalmath, there are a number of factors like gene modification, abdominal obesity, smoking, lifestyle, lack of dietary control, and lack of exercise, which can contribute to this condition.

Then there is also the element of heredity. “Studies have revealed that if your parents have suffered a heart attack, you are four times more prone to it,” he said. Khan has a family history of heart trouble.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_saif-ali-khan-suffers-a-heart-attack_1080733

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:53
No...We are inetelligent enough when to use intelligence and when not to :D...and btw...if anything there is increase in intelligence in bollywood movies lately....1990's was when you need not have a sinle grey cell to enjoy bolllywood..fun days :D

Ahhh...the Bollywood apologists.

zaid65

Dude, you don't have heart attack at young age with excessive smoking. Yes it is a risk factor for later age, but age 36 is too early ( unless he started smoking at age 5).

Smiling Creed
The question here is - Why do people watch movies? Someone may watch to exercise his grey cells, to think, to reflect, to praise the technological command of director etc etc. While there are some who will watch it just to be in fantasy land.

To each one, his own style suits.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:55
Thanks for sharing your shallowness with us. Cheers :)

shallowness?? so depth and shallowness depends on what movies one likes to watch.. there is a kind of people who want to show off that they are very deep..so they enjoy abstract art..movies with complicated scenes.. while others discuss the love making scene..they discuss that poignant moment when the camera frame went 37 degrees to the right and captured the essence of the character the girl was playing..

no please..dont want such depth..would rather swim on the shallow side!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:56

ahh the bollywood haterz!!

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 02:56
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_saif-ali-khan-suffers-a-heart-attack_1080733

:))) Yeah all 30 year olds who smoke heavily get heart attacks..it's really common

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 02:58
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/156453_473509369347145_197872634_n.jpg

Saif Son's Ibrahim

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3UYEYWXqszUkkbNLEMWgkw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD01MDA7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/401/2012/10/16/DSC-0012-jpg_073601.jpg

Karishma and father

http://www.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/000_Del6159534.jpg

Soha ali khan and khunal khemu

http://static.ibnlive.in.com/pix/slideshow/10-2012/saif-ali-khan/saif16.jpg

Karishma with her son

http://i.imgur.com/STMCq.png

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 02:59
man...karishma looks like that girl i had a crush on..exactly like her!!

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:01
shallowness?? so depth and shallowness depends on what movies one likes to watch.. there is a kind of people who want to show off that they are very deep..so they enjoy abstract art..movies with complicated scenes.. while others discuss the love making scene..they discuss that poignant moment when the camera frame went 37 degrees to the right and captured the essence of the character the girl was playing..

no please..dont want such depth..would rather swim on the shallow side!!

I was referring to your dumb girl vs. intelligent girl analogy. If you had enough brain cells left after watching the trash called Bollywood you would have understood.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:02
my dear friend saadibaba..let me guess..you must be having a pot belly..that is why you hate all good looking actors like salman and saif with a vengeance...and it gives you comfort if you point out that it is all botox and steroids..otherwise why would you care??

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:04

Aah..No!!!! I do think lack of intelligence cinema is what made bollywood popular...an Indian middle class person who works all day is not going to watch a serious drama and appreciate the nuicances...for Indians...main fun was cinema....bollywood did good within in its limitations..as exposure is growing and as people began to take cinema more seriously....intelligence cinema is on a rise and is getting appreciated much more than before...infact this year was awesome for different cinema...

Bollywood would not had the market it has if it went for intelligent art house cinema...even hollywood for that matter catters to the masses..as market increases and catchment area increases..there will be enough market for art cinema..which is showing now!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:04
I was referring to your dumb girl vs. intelligent girl analogy. If you had enough brain cells left after watching the trash called Bollywood you would have understood.

trash called bollywood??? i will let Nietzsche answer that for you: and those who were seen dancing were thought to be mad by those who could not hear the music...

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:05
my dear friend saadibaba..let me guess..you must be having a pot belly..that is why you hate all good looking actors like salman and saif with a vengeance...and it gives you comfort if you point out that it is all botox and steroids..otherwise why would you care??

Love my potbelly, more of me to love, that's my motto. You can stick with your man crush on all the Khans. :)))

zaid65
17th October 2012, 03:05
bhai..i show intelligence in maths and physics exams..not pleasing an intelligent girl..i am here for a date not to give an exam..so please keep your intelligence at home and be a sweet girl!!

So the purpose of going out with the girl on date is just to enjoy the superficial stuff?

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:06

If only people had the intelligence to not associate the cinema they watch to the intelligence of the person!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:07
there is always so much intelligence in real life..i spend my day using my grey cells..now i want to relax my brain by watching a good masala bollywood movie.. because movie is for entertainment for me.. not a way to brand myself..hey guys you know i watch only polanski and kubrick..i am so deep and i have such high class taste..!

no my dear friend..a movie is just entertainment for me..if i want intelligence i will read a novel instead..

zaid65
17th October 2012, 03:07
Love my potbelly, more of me to love, that's my motto. You can stick with your man crush on all the Khans. :)))

Hahahahaha, classic!!

Smiling Creed
17th October 2012, 03:08
Apt clip here ~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUZ8qH5dAo

saadibaba
trash called bollywood??? i will let Nietzsche answer that for you: and those who were seen dancing were thought to be mad by those who could not hear the music...

Oh please don't bring poor Nietzsche into this. BTW, I do find the random dance numbers quite maddening and feel like turning the music off. :))

hopelessbiscuit

so what is wrong if i have man crush?? yes i like to see the statue of david..there is such beauty in a male torso that you wont find even in venus..

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:09
there is always so much intelligence in real life..i spend my day using my grey cells..now i want to relax my brain by watching a good masala bollywood movie.. because movie is for entertainment for me.. not a way to brand myself..hey guys you know i watch only polanski and kubrick..i am so deep and i have such high class taste..!

no my dear friend..a movie is just entertainment for me..if i want intelligence i will read a novel instead..

I do not have the problem with intelligent cinema..but I have a huge problem with people who do not have the intelligence to view different cinema differenctly...OMG how is the music coming...omg why are they dancing...OMG why are kicking.... A Tarantino would never do that.!!! and that guy....he would have watched pulp fiction ...as that is one few stock movies desis watch they know how to download movies from internet and act like they have watched intelligent cinema for eons...

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:10
So the purpose of going out with the girl on date is just to enjoy the superficial stuff?

of course..i am not interested in her kidney and liver.. i want to see her beauty that is skin deep..of course i love superficial features of a girl..sorry i am not deep person like saadibaba who wants to know if the girl has good kidneys and pancreas!!

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:11
Oh please don't bring poor Nietzsche into this. BTW, I do find the random dance numbers quite maddening and feel like turning the music off. :))

And you would Watch Chicago...because it got oscars and act all intelligent!!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:11

Nietzsche's quote was meant for people like you..who dont even get the entertainment in the random dance numbers of our movies..no problem..cant expect everyone to understand..

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:12
of course..i am not interested in her kidney and liver.. i want to see her beauty that is skin deep..of course i love superficial features of a girl..sorry i am not deep person like saadibaba who wants to know if the girl has good kidneys and pancreas!!

Who do you think I am, Hannibal Lecter.

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:14
And you would Watch Chicago...because it got oscars and act all intelligent!!!

Are you kidding me. Thats a chick flick or maybe for gays. No self respecting guy can pretend to like Chicago.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:14
Who do you think I am, Hannibal Lecter.

you are a person who is deep.. and i guess you are not interested in superficial features of a woman..which i am interested in..so what do u look for in a woman..intelligence?? i know what intelligence means for u..it mean high taste.. it is like those people who dont like sushi..but just to show off they say..oh i love sushi.. or those who say..oh..i love caviar..because they are afraid they will be seen as low taste people if they say otherwise..

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:15
Are you kidding me. Thats a chick flick or maybe for gays. No self respecting guy can pretend to like Chicago.

so only straight guys are self respecting? gays cant be self respecting.. are you a homophobe my dear friend??

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:17
I do not have the problem with intelligent cinema..but I have a huge problem with people who do not have the intelligence to view different cinema differenctly...OMG how is the music coming...omg why are they dancing...OMG why are kicking.... A Tarantino would never do that.!!! and that guy....he would have watched pulp fiction ...as that is one few stock movies desis watch they know how to download movies from internet and act like they have watched intelligent cinema for eons...

:)) great defense of dumb masala movies, people just don't have the intelligence to understand the beauty of them. :)) It must be hard to be the self appointed guardian of Bollywood on PP.;-)

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:18

Right....Now you associate sexual orientation to the movie. I see you are one of those people who pretend to like intelligent cinema..and feel good about ourself..and then go to home and watch Glee on netflix!!!!!

For most people...normal people..they are secure enough in their intelligence and sexual orientation to not let a movie they like decide them...

and also I could enjoy both kind of cinema too...I could enjoy black swan and hangover...I could enjoy paan singh tomar and a some random rom com in bollywood...

Judging intelligence of a person based on his taste of movie..or degrading him for the taste is the least intelligent a person can be!!

and no...Chicago is a fine movie!!

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:19
:)) great defense of dumb masala movies, people just don't have the intelligence to understand the beauty of them. :)) It must be hard to be the self appointed guardian of Bollywood on PP.;-)

why not..if you can people call dumb for not liking the so called intelligent movies..why cant he call people dumb if they cant understand a masala movie??

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:20
so only straight guys are self respecting? gays cant be self respecting.. are you a homophobe my dear friend??

:)) Great, here comes the name calling. Do you like Chicago BTW, if so are you straight or gay ?

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:21
Are you kidding me man....If anything Indians are known to be intelligent in many fields..and have high IQ's...they just do not use or do not like to use it in their movies..and yes lot of Indian market is not exposed to different cinema as bollywood was growing..and bollywood made a good market on it...and now we have every kind of cinema being appreciated in bollywood...
I will tell you what making a art house cinema and winning occolades is easy....for an industry..every random country does it..

but not all have a market...audience...and no. of movies bollywood does...

Hollywood too needs to make titanic for people to enjoy..and their interest in hollywood will lead to check hurt locker...because of the growing catchment area..

and also learn to appreciate the fact the people watch movies for entertainment alone...may be some to feel intelligent..most normal people watch a movie to be entertained..

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:24
no saaidbaba..i just asked if you are homophobe..and i am sorry if you saw that as name calling :(
if you really want to know then i am bisexual..70% towards females..30% towards males..

Hmmm...explains the man crush on Khan's.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:26
Hmmm...explains the man crush on Khan's.

no..they are not my type..lips are most important for me..not physique..but more into girls.. so why did you make fun of gays? are they not self respecting??

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:26
Nothing personal saadibaba, you are one of the finest posters in the forum..but now I personally think you have moved into "arguing for arguement " sake mode. I think you understand the points being made by people ....

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:34
Ok ok my indian buddies ... I get your point, was bored and trying my hand at trolling :)) Sorry if I said something mean. You guys make good movies too. :)

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:38
Ok ok my indian buddies ... I get your point, was bored and trying my hand at trolling :)) Sorry if I said something mean. You guys make good movies too. :)

lol...you need to take classes with Namak_Halaal on trolling Indians...he trolls like a boss...does not even listen...you are too logical a poster for trolling!!!! Trying not using intelligence while trolling..and if possible do not even read what other say...

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:38
there are two kinds of people in this world.. those who go by their personal tastes, and those who go by what is considered a good taste.. these people like to acquire the tastes..they appreciate wine, caviar, abstract art, oscar and canne's winning movies.. you know why?? because they are self branding themselves..by attaching their identity to these "high class" tastes they actually want to enhance their self esteem..the ones who really like these..dont do it to enhance their self esteem..but the wannabes who acquire these tastes feel good only when the mock and ridicule people with different tastes...

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:43
hahaha....Did she die after that?

she was offended..somehow girls find one reason or the other to get offended..and she had asked me out for a date..not me.. dumb girls are the best!!

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:47
lol...you need to take classes with Namak_Halaal on trolling Indians...he trolls like a boss...does not even listen...you are too logical a poster for trolling!!!! Trying not using intelligence while trolling..and if possible do not even read what other say...

:)) Yeah I kinda sucked at it. Should just stick with political posts.

zaid65
17th October 2012, 03:48
:)) Yeah I kinda sucked at it. Should just stick with political posts.

Who told you, you are good in political analysis? :P

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:48
saadibaba..i was also bored..was just trying to increase my post count!! and not hurt over anything..and yes..i am bi..so dont make fun of us!! :)

No problem, peace. :)

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 03:49
Saif Ali Khan's Daughter Sara Ali Khan at the Wedding

http://static.sify.com/cms/image/mkpqTdfijbg.jpg
http://images.jagran.com/daughter-16-10-2012.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2XK8U.jpg
http://static.ibnlive.in.com/pix/slideshow/10-2012/in-pics-saif/sangeetoct14-2.jpg

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 03:49
Who told you, you are good in political analysis? :P

Oh yeah, suck at that too :)

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:50
Man, you are too funny :)

you must have heard...gentlemen prefer blondes.. and you know the blonde stereotype.. life is easy if you can manage your wife..otherwise you spend your whole life being manipulated by your wife...

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 03:51
No problem, peace. :)

but your signature says war is peace..so i dont know what you mean..but since i deal in superficial meanings..i will take it as peace :)

zaid65
17th October 2012, 03:53
Oh yeah, suck at that too :)

Nahee yar, I was just joking :)

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 04:00
but your signature says war is peace..so i dont know what you mean..but since i deal in superficial meanings..i will take it as peace :)

:)) Good point.

saadibaba
17th October 2012, 04:01
Nahee yar, I was just joking :)

I know, I know. If I am gone, who will all PTI supporters hate. :)

lilFlip
17th October 2012, 04:07
there are two kinds of people in this world.. those who go by their personal tastes, and those who go by what is considered a good taste.. these people like to acquire the tastes..they appreciate wine, caviar, abstract art, oscar and canne's winning movies.. you know why?? because they are self branding themselves..by attaching their identity to these "high class" tastes they actually want to enhance their self esteem..the ones who really like these..dont do it to enhance their self esteem..but the wannabes who acquire these tastes feel good only when the mock and ridicule people with different tastes...

Very philosophical insight young man! :yoda

Stewie
17th October 2012, 20:19
had no clue he had a daughter this old. she looks exactly like her mother, doesnt she?

wasim-fan
17th October 2012, 20:32
Are you people out of your freaking mind ? How come these useless celens get so much +ve or -ve attention.

hopelessbiscuit
17th October 2012, 20:36
why not?? they are our brangelina..they are our royal wedding..why should only the americans and brits get all the fun...

thelandofthebravepeople
17th October 2012, 22:10
Hahahahahahahahah so funny
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/247384_390328664332712_911848706_n.jpg

memamia2005
17th October 2012, 23:13
*After getting all worked up, Saadibaba quietly logged on to DesiTorrents to download the latest Bollywood rip.* :-D

I liked Saif in Omkara and Kareena in Jab We Met. My elder brother smuggled a DVD of the latter when he returned to Gardez (from Delhi) in 2008. He loves that film.

IgnitedMind
17th October 2012, 23:47
A post I saw on twitter
" so Halkat jawani married second hand Jawani... "

Smiling Creed
18th October 2012, 00:23
This is below the belt comment......he has expressed his views and you may not agree with him, but name calling is not a good approach to discuss any topic.

Put your best foot forward, give reasons and that should be all.

hopelessbiscuit
18th October 2012, 00:26
This is below the belt comment......he has expressed his views and you may not agree with him, but name calling is not a good approach to discuss any topic.

i didnt mean it like that..i said a loveable uncle..but the other part was unnecessary..i have deleted it..can you delete the quoted part please..

mithun_minhas
18th October 2012, 00:50

Saadibaba is a very good and balanced poster. :misbah

cricketworm
18th October 2012, 00:54
Saif's daughter totally looks like Amrita!

My mom likes Kareena, I am sure she must be disappointed hearing this. :))

hopelessbiscuit
18th October 2012, 01:02
The joke's on you if you believe that Saif Ali Khan Pataudi actually thanked a 11-year-old Kareena Kapoor with a demure 'Thank you beta' for wishing him and Amrita Singh on his wedding day in 1991. Saif was 21 at that time.

This joke went viral on social media 24 hours after Saif married Kareena in a private ceremony at the Taj Palace Hotel in Mumbai on October 16.

No one's certain who started the joke but columnist Suhel Seth tweeted saying: "Kareena Kapoor at Saif's first wedding, wished him: he said "Thank you beta": lesson: no beta to any girl who wishes you on your wedding."

He was kidding of course, given that no one but Saif and Kareena would be privy to a private conversation way back in 1991 on a day of chaos. No one would actually know if there's any truth to this story.

But when has truth come in the way of sharing a funny or particularly spicy story? It did not stop people from joking about it on Facebook and Twitter.

This joke kept turning up on Twitter: "The best revenge Shahid Kapoor can take is by marrying Saif's daughter who is 19 now." Another one: "Second Hand Jawani Weds Halkat Jawani". Cruel? Of course it is. But ribbing usually is.
from NDTV..
yes the joke looks fake..if i am 21 i wont call a 11 year old beta.. you start calling beta when you become a proper uncle..

cricketjoshila
18th October 2012, 01:18
*After getting all worked up, Saadibaba quietly logged on to DesiTorrents to download the latest Bollywood rip.* :-D

I liked Saif in Omkara and Kareena in Jab We Met. My elder brother smuggled a DVD of the latter when he returned to Gardez (from Delhi) in 2008. He loves that film.

You are from Gardez,afghanistan?

Canistani Hero
18th October 2012, 01:26
Many congrats to the bride and groom.

Canistani Hero
18th October 2012, 01:28
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/247384_390328664332712_911848706_n.jpg

This is hilarious :)))

pakistanalltheway
18th October 2012, 02:57

:))

Smiling Creed
18th October 2012, 03:55
News Flash - Kareena the day after wedding -

http://i49.tinypic.com/2elxdm9.jpg

Smiling Creed
18th October 2012, 03:59
1. Ruckus at Saif Kareena's house after their maid played the 'main Kya karoon ram mujhe Buddha mil Gaya ' song
2. Saif-Kareena's mehndi ceremony - Kareena applied it on her hands and Saif on his hair.
3. Just Imagine In case there is a break off between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Saif will have his new tattoo changed to KAMEENA.

saadibaba
18th October 2012, 05:08
^^^

:))) :))) :)))

memamia2005
18th October 2012, 08:15
You are from Gardez,afghanistan?

Yes! Studying in my final year at Delhi University. Next year, I shall be back to Afghanistan.

insaan
18th October 2012, 08:24
Yes! Studying in my final year at Delhi University. Next year, I shall be back to Afghanistan.

How do you find it in Delhi? The food, culture and people? Must be very hot for someone from Afghanistan.

memamia2005
18th October 2012, 10:06
How do you find it in Delhi? The food, culture and people? Must be very hot for someone from Afghanistan.

Summers are unbearable. Winters are very pleasant though.

I like Delhi's culture. Nice mix of modern western lifestyle and traditional Indian way of life. The food is delicious! I have developed a taste for vegetarian food in the three years I have been here. The people I have met have been very nice. The area Bhogal (near Jungpura) is a mini-Afghanistan. So you don't really feel away from home. :-)

King Cobra
18th October 2012, 12:10
Fitness in Bollywood is artificial due to overdose of drugs and all that . Sources who see these actors closely say that most are hideous

hafeezrocks
18th October 2012, 12:50
How long is this drama errr marriage gonna last ? Any bets ?

King Cobra
18th October 2012, 13:26
How long is this drama errr marriage gonna last ? Any bets ?

2 years max . After that Chote Nawab will start losing interest in dusri Biwi and find a new gf .

Salma_T
18th October 2012, 15:12
why would he get bored of her in 2 years he has been living with her fir the past 5 years!

srh
18th October 2012, 19:41
Is Kareena Kapoor a practicing christian? If yes then Qazi probably will not have any problem in administering nikah.

Ranvir
19th October 2012, 05:03
I don't think Raj Kapoor would have been happy with this marriage. He was very traditional when it came to the women in his family.

IgnitedMind
19th October 2012, 06:00
Some pics....all bad quality...no official pics released yet..
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/155561_474329342598481_26796183_n.jpg

Ranbir and Karishma Kapoor

http://i.imgur.com/Vpwjv.jpg

Kareena in Taj Hotel,Mumbai

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5gx-AjCcAAZ1aY.jpg

Kapil's Daughter????

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/saif-kareena-delhi-reception/kapil.jpg

Kareena and Manish Malhotra

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/imagecache/ContentPreview/kareena1_10.jpg

Karishma with her son and daugher

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/saif-kareena-married-airport/karismakids2.jpg

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/images/DSC_0134_42.preview.JPG

And Fardeen Khan became so fat???

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2012/10/ed1f6f67-0dad-4404-898c-d2482efd01c2HiRes.JPG

insaaniyat
19th October 2012, 06:00
why would he get bored of her in 2 years he has been living with her fir the past 5 years!

Because that's how it works now. Marraige wont last for more than 2 years.

insaaniyat
19th October 2012, 06:01
2 years max . After that Chote Nawab will start losing interest in dusri Biwi and find a new gf .

Some other 10 years old at the moment.

IgnitedMind
20th October 2012, 19:32
Sara Ali Khan with her Step Mom :D

http://kareenak.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/2~409.jpg

Kareena,Karishma

http://yfrog.com/scaled/landing/814/m5gkrx.jpg

Saif's Family..
http://kareenak.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/3~321.jpg

Gabbar Singh
20th October 2012, 22:15
New Delhi: 'Saif Ali Khan' and 'Kareena Kapoor' are up for "grabs" for a whopping Rs. 4 lakh (Rs. 400,000). Not the celebratory couple, but a pair of goats being sold at old Delhi's Jama Masjid bazar ahead of Eid-ul-Azha. Interestingly, both the two-year-old goats are males!

Weighing 200 kg each, the five feet tall goats belong to the popular Mewati breed and can be bought individually as well for Rs. 2.5 lakh each.

"After Saif and Kareena got married (on Tuesday), we decided to pair these two goats. It is a much better deal if someone buys them together," their owner, Idris, told IANS.

Coming from Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, the goats daily consume over a kilo of jowar, around three to four kilos of fresh green leaves and grass and three litres of milk to maintain their stout structure, Idris said.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/saifeena-for-rs-four-lakh-at-delhi-s-jama-masjid-goat-market-282259?pfrom=home-topstories