PDA

View Full Version : Nasir Jamshed forgets man of the series trophy in Delhi hotel room

Khaleefa
7th January 2013, 19:51
Nasir Jamshed forgets man of the series trophy in Delhi hotel room

NEW DELHI: Pakistani batsman Nasir Jamshed was dejected at the Delhi airport when he found that he had forgotten his man of the series trophy at his hotel room.

Nasir was seen in panic and discomfort at the airport, however, local liaison officer assured him that his man of the series trophy will be sent via post shortly.

Earlier, it was also revealed that Nasir's lucky bat was broken after the second ODI in Kolkata and he played with a new bat in Delhi.
Nasir had earlier scored two back to back centuries with his lucky bat.

http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=82812

saeedhk
7th January 2013, 19:55
Hopefully,he'll get it back.

IAJ
7th January 2013, 19:57
lols, don't worry Nasir. If you conitnue playing like you did in this series, you will inshaAllah get alot more MOS trophies.

Namak_Halaal
7th January 2013, 19:59
Someone please remind NJ the award is not made of real Gold or Silver. :D

saiyan0312
7th January 2013, 20:05
Hey those centuries against India were a whole lot more important then that trophy nasir.... Now BCCI will give that trophy to Dhoni. :P :P :P

Well hope he gets it back and hope he scores alot more runs with that new bat of his.

DarkMaster
7th January 2013, 20:08
Trophies = Shirk shouldn't worry about it its worthless.

SL_Fan
7th January 2013, 20:08
Hey those centuries against India were a whole lot more important then that trophy nasir.... Now BCCI will give that trophy to Dhoni. :P :P :P

Well hope he gets it back and hope he scores alot more runs with that new bat of his.

Beat me to it :D

Varun
7th January 2013, 20:50
What's in a trophy anyway?

We apparently got a fake World Cup trophy after the event, who cares. It's the fact that we won the thing that counts, not some piece of stainless steel or brass.

Rana
7th January 2013, 20:57
So what if he cares for something he has earned! Well done to him for achieving such an accolade in a series as intense as India V Pakistan with players of such high calibre participating.

LegCutter
7th January 2013, 20:59
LOL at everyone saying not to care about that trophy! That trophy is going to be symbolic to him, something none of us will be able to understand

Jeetu111
7th January 2013, 21:01
poor chap. pretty dumb having forgotten what would be a milestone in his career .

saiyan0312
7th January 2013, 21:02
LOL at everyone saying not to care about that trophy! That trophy is going to be symbolic to him, something none of us will be able to understand

Oh chill we are just kidding around... First time i heard of this happening.

saiyan0312
7th January 2013, 21:02
poor chap. pretty dumb having forgotten what would be a milestone in his career .

He,ll get alot more Inshallah and they are sending it back to him free of charge i hope. dekh lo bhai trophy bhula MOS ka check nahi bhula. :P :P :P

Senman
7th January 2013, 21:22
Advice to Nasir Jamshed, don't use DHL, they will charge you more than the trophy's worth.

Khaleefa
7th January 2013, 21:44

Happens. ;-)
too much poondi.

Executioner
7th January 2013, 22:00
the guy should be kicked out from pakistani side for this :haha

endymion248
7th January 2013, 22:04
If I had won a MOTS against Bangladesh, I would have forgotten it too.

JellyBro
7th January 2013, 22:06
he left if their for :msd . Big hearts after all :nasirjamshed

PakPosheeda
7th January 2013, 22:21
Looks like he doesn't sleep while hugging his trophies :sachin

Vegitto1
7th January 2013, 22:23
He should be dropped from the team now.

Saqs
7th January 2013, 23:26
Lol Nasir comes across as a 'bhonga'

I think I recall Hafeez refer to him as 'buddhu' after a mix up between wickets.

Saurav
7th January 2013, 23:31
Looks like he doesn't sleep while hugging his trophies :sachin

yeah.atleast till now:yk

iafzal
7th January 2013, 23:34
must be too much partying the night before.
Hard to imagine forgetting the biggest thing he won on the tour like that

W63L35
7th January 2013, 23:41
Nasir Jamshed forgets man of the series trophy in Delhi hotel room
Is this the same guy who expressed his disappointment at not getting MoM award in Chennai? :))

Afridi96
8th January 2013, 04:32
He should be dropped from the team now.

Selectors were probably looking for a reason to drop him :(

Vegitto1
8th January 2013, 04:57
Selectors were probably looking for a reason to drop him :(

Dropped because his lucky bat broke after 2nd ODI, resulting in a failure in 3rd ODI.

Clearly, the magic was in the bat all along. Either he tells us where he got the bat made from or he is dropped.

In fact his secret needs to be perserved, 30 lucky bats need to be purchased - 2 for each member of the squad touring SA, and have some in reserve just in case.

alberto
8th January 2013, 05:27
He proved my signature correct and my faith.

mosh101
8th January 2013, 08:06
India can keep it ! As a souvenir :yk

HaMmy FinE LeG StriKeR
8th January 2013, 08:13
koi baat nahi DHL se bhijwaado

Afridi96
9th January 2013, 00:40
Dropped because his lucky bat broke after 2nd ODI, resulting in a failure in 3rd ODI.

Clearly, the magic was in the bat all along. Either he tells us where he got the bat made from or he is dropped.

In fact his secret needs to be perserved, 30 lucky bats need to be purchased - 2 for each member of the squad touring SA, and have some in reserve just in case.

LOOOL :)) PCB will have to look into this matter rather seriously

Saurav
9th January 2013, 00:42

arre bhai bat toh le aago,Indian bowlers kidhar se laoge:nehra

sali
9th January 2013, 10:18
In another news, BCCI decide to mail the trophy to Dhoni's address. BCCI claims that it was an honest mistake but Dohni was not returning the tropy now.

Vegitto1
9th January 2013, 16:21
arre bhai bat toh le aago,Indian bowlers kidhar se laoge:nehra

He did well against the Australians as well - so clearly the magic is in the Bat.

(The above statement does not imply that indian bowling is as good or even comparable to the Australian attack. I shall not be responsible if such is assumed by some)

BHM :D
9th January 2013, 16:40
Trophies = Shirk shouldn't worry about it its worthless.

Just curious, how is it Shirk?

Cricketismylife
9th January 2013, 18:59
Just curious, how is it Shirk?

O Dear! here we go again .... :yk

justarslan
10th January 2013, 09:26
He left it for Dhoni

KA$H
10th January 2013, 19:21
jamshed does come across a little...simple... doesn't he

The Muppets XI
10th January 2013, 19:29
Did he leave it behind or did :umarakmal swipe it - he seems to have a magpie like attraction to shiny new trophies.......

endymion248
10th January 2013, 19:37

He can be as simple as he wants as long as he keeps trashing India.

Saurav
10th January 2013, 20:18

yes,got caught in matric exam too:D

saiyan0312
10th January 2013, 20:32
yes,got caught in matric exam too

Which is quite rare bcz everybody cheats but nobody gets caught. However he is not becoming a doctor. His place is a batsmen in team scoring runs and handling the pressure and he topped in that so i really don't care if he started smoking the exam paper.

Saurav
10th January 2013, 20:45
Which is quite rare bcz everybody cheats but nobody gets caught. However he is not becoming a doctor. His place is a batsmen in team scoring runs and handling the pressure and he topped in that so i really don't care if he started smoking the exam paper.

yes,cheating toh har koi karta,but simple hai isliye pakda gya:(

but why did they send him to jail lol:facepalm:

saiyan0312
10th January 2013, 23:36
why did they send him to jail

Matric kay paper kay doran police bahar bulaye hoti hai. whoever gets caught cheating has to go. They were their when we were giving too but that didnt stop us. :P :P :P

Canistani Hero
10th January 2013, 23:42
What? new bat..thats why he didnt get a 100 in Delhi :yk

Saurav
11th January 2013, 00:54
Matric kay paper kay doran police bahar bulaye hoti hai. whoever gets caught cheating has to go. They were their when we were giving too but that didnt stop us. :P :P :P

police bulate hai paper me?:O

idhar toh invigilator karne dete hai.agar flying squad aaye aur pakad le toh debar kar dete hai bas,but woh bhi rare

W63L35
11th January 2013, 08:45
Nasir Jamshed's man of the series trophy is eventually found....as it was not left in the hotel!

Executioner
11th January 2013, 08:49
lol!!!