PDA

View Full Version : Official Pakistan 2013 General Elections thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Bashira_taeli
11th May 2013, 04:54
Scenes from Lahore a while ago...lets hope they can stay awake

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151420086157584" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

the guy @ 5: 45 :)))

UP
11th May 2013, 05:15

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151420086157584" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Looks like Pak has won the WC :yk

I'm hoping for a simple PTI majority so they don't have to look for coalition partners.

the Great Khan
11th May 2013, 05:23
Khuda se apne liye achi aql ki dua karaiN :moyo

haan bus yahi bakwaas jawaab hota hay jub such baat moan pay lugti hay.

The MQM is built on blood, both muhajir and non..

Just tell me one thing, is Karachi more peaceful now than it was in 1985 just as the MQm was making a mark.

Your party has been in power for over a decade and you still moan and complain.

Saudi
11th May 2013, 05:25

at 5:36, ganjay sir ki shamat ai... PTI PTI

:))) :))) :)))

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:25
So what's the prediction guys....clean sweep or split mandate ?

insaftak
11th May 2013, 05:27
Voter turn out of 45% means 45 Seats for PTI. Voter turnout of 55%+ is a game changer

waqar_ahmad
11th May 2013, 05:29
Clean sweep!!

Seems like Insaf, who had earlier boarded the clean sweep bandwagon, has decided to get off again. Insaf, sharam ker :P

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:30
I think the turnout in Punjab will be very good, not sure about Karachi, KP and Balochistan.

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:31
I like your confidence Waqar.....insaf is just being cautious, Im sure in his heart he is screaming "clean sweep"

insaftak
11th May 2013, 05:32
Clean sweep!!

Seems like Insaf, who had earlier boarded the clean sweep bandwagon, has decided to get off again. Insaf, sharam ker :P

I think the turnout in Punjab will be very good, not sure about Karachi, KP and Balochistan.

Voter turnout will be high... 50% voters have already checked where there polling station is. so Things are looking good for us. the 45 seats is based on traditional election.

weather is looking good day. It seems Allah is with us :)

Anfield
11th May 2013, 05:32
Election commission confirmed that 50% people has texted to confirm their polling stations :) #nayapakistan.

HwWBLdKdTIQ

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:33
I won't be surprised if the voter turnout in Punjab goes over 70%....that would be awesome !

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:35
A question: Does one has to vote for the same party for NA and PA or can they choose two different parties ?

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:36
I think the option to choose two different parties may help traditional politicians more than new comers.

shark11
11th May 2013, 05:37
Kashif brought up badly planned fly overs (MQM's and World's No. 2 clown mayor's favorite pet project) in Karachi that have done more harm to common people, non-car owners, then any good...and Badami's panties got in a twist, so he decided to cut off Kashif's mic and take a break...

Pathetic, ARY is owned by MQM...

and u are owned by Jamat-e-Munafiqin SIR!! Rotay raho gay sari zindagi....

insaftak
11th May 2013, 05:38
^^

You can vote for two parties. I have heard from a lot of PMLN voters that they will vote for PTI candidate in NA and provincial assembly for PMLN.

waqar_ahmad
11th May 2013, 05:38
I like your confidence Waqar.....insaf is just being cautious, Im sure in his heart he is screaming "clean sweep"

Voter turnout will be high... 50% voters have already checked where there polling station is. so Things are looking good for us. the 45 seats is based on traditional election.

weather is looking good day. It seems Allah is with us :)

Saadi

If there is one thing I have learned from Imran, its to believe you will win. So, for me, its a clean sweep. Its just a question of simple majority, or two third majority.

Insaf, voter turnout will be high. I know so many people who are PTI, but have never voted before. I know many people whose families are divided for the first time.

In lahore, PTI voters have come out on the street already. They are saying they will go go to the polling stations together.

The castle of lahore is going to fall. And Khan will be the new PM of Pakistan

InshaAllah

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 05:39
For me the biggest thing right now is hoping no major terror event happens. Hope everyone stays safe. Parties good or bad need to be embraced or kicked through the vote and not by violence.

DJANGO
11th May 2013, 05:42
im getting nervous plz everyone vote for pti

UP
11th May 2013, 05:42
Saadi

If there is one thing I have learned from Imran, its to believe you will win. So, for me, its a clean sweep. Its just a question of simple majority, or two third majority.

Insaf, voter turnout will be high. I know so many people who are PTI, but have never voted before. I know many people whose families are divided for the first time.

In lahore, PTI voters have come out on the street already. They are saying they will go go to the polling stations together.

The castle of lahore is going to fall. And Khan will be the new PM of Pakistan

InshaAllah
Aap ke mu mein ghee shakar :asadrauf

You are a youngsta beauty :waqar

UP
11th May 2013, 05:43
Best of luck to PTI!!! Maza nahi aaye ga simple majority ke bhagair :moyo

I'm off to work in a bit :yk

insaftak
11th May 2013, 05:44
I could see Nawaz losing in NA 120 Lahore. Dr Yasmin Rashid has worked really hard in that constituency :)

the Great Khan
11th May 2013, 05:45
lol love the jazba here..yup my heart is in charge right now..clean sweep inshallah

even if not then I think everyone will be shocked at the result either way..

and you can vote for two different parties in NA vs PA..

A friend of the family is standing as for punjab aseembly so heres hoping she wins!!

Anfield
11th May 2013, 05:47
My so many relatives who I never imagined would ever vote are going to vote. Turnout is going to be high.

Anfield
11th May 2013, 05:50
im getting nervous plz everyone vote for pti

only if we could have voted online on PP :P

ehjaz
11th May 2013, 05:51
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/181669_511707382222860_177686305_n.jpg

Kis qaum ka naara? and never seen a sher with transplant before

DJANGO
11th May 2013, 05:51
same its a joke us expats cant vote and ive got exams otherwise i would have went to pak with my mum and dad

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 06:10
and u are owned by Jamat-e-Munafiqin SIR!! Rotay raho gay sari zindagi....

Typical bughz bhara response, strong stench of a raazvi has permeated the air just this moment, and playing the religion card is ok whenever it suits Altaf's and his taqaiyya practicing desciples....Jamat-e-"Munafiqain" is a non-entity and has been for over two decades in Karachi...

The only crying is being done by people of Karachi...and Altaf sharabi bhagorray's chhotays armed with TT's are having the time of their life....

PetroDollars
11th May 2013, 06:26
PTI has grown rapidly in the last week, it looked like ganja all the way but now it seems neck to neck.

There will be some major upsets i can see showbaz losing badly and maybe even NS.

However, there will be no clean sweeps and PTI will have to find not one but many different collation partners if it wants to form the gov. which may mean accepting MQM, otherwise ganja will make alliances with almost every other party and come to power.

MY PRIDICTIONS:

PTI: 80 SEATS
PMLN: 70 SEATS
PPP: 50 SEATS

the Great Khan
11th May 2013, 06:30
alright lads im off to hit the sack, those of you in Pakistan get to the polling booths early and dont let us becharay overseas Junoonis down! Heres hoping I wake up to some good news but either way I think Imran has changed everythingin pak politics forever!

Uzi
11th May 2013, 06:33
PTI Zindabad!

Those of you that are in Pakistan and are eligible to vote, please make sure you do. There is only one choice and that is PTI.

InshAllah something remarkable will happen.

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 06:39
I will be pretty rare though, to have a party take the majority and still sit in the opposition, but it can happen.

classic
11th May 2013, 06:49
For all those in Pakistan out on the streets having a blast please please PLEASE set your alarms to wake you up and remember this is your only chance to make Pakistanis all over the world very very PROUD by voting for PTI and creating waves in the history of Pakistans Politics. .InshaAllah PTI will Sweep into power.

Black Zero
11th May 2013, 07:01
- IK will never make alliance with pml-n
- PML-N will ask pppp to make a collation govt, however, this pti cannot survive 5 more years...
so IK will have to share power with pppp.

pppp, already ready to sit in opposition...and this (nothing to lose position) really make them extremely powerful

:zardari is smiling...

another scenario

as if ppp shares power with pml-n at national level, they would like to make collation with pti in punjab... and weaken pml-n in punjab

i am looking forward to next couple of weeks,...

few more u-turns for ik

Imr4n_Khan
11th May 2013, 07:01
When does the voting start (est time)? Is there live poll, tv show etc. where you can get election updates? Inshallah PTI will clean sweep!!!

insaaniyat
11th May 2013, 07:07
- PML-N will ask pppp to make a collation govt, however, this pti cannot survive 5 more years...

pppp, already ready to sit in opposition...and this (nothing to lose position) really make them extremely powerful

another scenario

as if ppp shares power with pml-n at national level, they would like to make collation with pti in punjab... and weaken pml-n in punjab

few more u-turns for ik

How could you support PPP?:(

justarslan
11th May 2013, 07:07
It is officially election day in Pakistan.

Listening to this right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNuU_lBRCDI

justarslan
11th May 2013, 07:10
When does the voting start (est time)? Is there live poll, tv show etc. where you can get election updates? Inshallah PTI will clean sweep!!!

Polls are opening in 41 minutes.

DJANGO
11th May 2013, 07:11
any pakistani news channel bbc webiste is doing live coverage go imran go naya pakistan INSHALLAH

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 07:18

another scenario

few more u-turns for ik

Interesting scenarios.

ehjaz
11th May 2013, 07:23
How could you support PPP?:(

PPP sponsored him

justarslan
11th May 2013, 07:44
Shoaib Malik sponsored him

Fixed.

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 07:50
What irony though. The party who ruled for 5 years, their chairman cannot even stay in the country, let alone campaign in it, their President has to vote through mail, their PM's son got abducted from his home town. After 5 years of their rule, this is what has become of Pakistan, this is what they have made of Pakistan that they themselves, with all the money, protection and guards in the world, are not safe in it anymore.

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 08:00
On Eve of Pivotal Election, Pakistan Orders Times Reporter to Leave

Pakistan’s Interior Ministry has ordered the expulsion of the Islamabad bureau chief for The New York Times on the eve of national elections, the newspaper said Friday. The Times has strongly protested the move and is seeking his reinstatement.

The ministry did not give any detailed explanation for the expulsion order, which was delivered by police officers in the form of a two-sentence letter to the bureau chief, Declan Walsh, at 12:30 a.m. Thursday local time at his home.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/world/asia/pakistan-orders-new-york-times-reporter-declan-walsh-to-leave.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Hmmm.......something fishy in the making :98:

wasim-fan
11th May 2013, 08:03
Good luck to all resident Pakistanis. May this election be change you are looking for. Stay safe.

oyei
11th May 2013, 08:12
Hmmm.......something fishy in the making :98:

Why just him, what about the others?

oyei
11th May 2013, 08:22
http://dawn.com/2013/05/11/taliban-allow-women-to-cast-vote-in-waziristan/
PESHAWAR: Taliban shura (council) has allowed women voters from South Waziristan Agency area dominated by Ahmadzai Wazirs to exercise their franchise provided that proper purdah arrangements are made at polling stations.
The 120-member peace committee comprising Taliban commanders, and ulema and elders of Ahmadzai Wazir tribe announced a code of conduct for elections in Wana, South Waziristan Agency’s administrative headquarters, before Friday prayer.
Commander Salahuddin Ayubi, successor of Maulvi Mohammad Nazir, who was killed in a US drone strike in January last, heads the committee. Sources said the Taliban shura members also held a meeting in Wana on Thursday night and discussed polling arrangements.
“Women can poll vote on Saturday provided that proper purdah arrangements are made in and outside polling stations,” Amjad Wazir, an activist of Awami National Party in Wana by phone.
The committee decided that if anyone tried to disrupt polling process at any polling station in NA-41, South Waziristan Agency, he would be fined one million rupees cash and his house would be set on fire. Electioneering has remained peaceful in Wana so far.
Major political parties, including Awami National Party and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, have fielded candidates in the constituency. The committee placed a complete ban on display of all type of weapons and directed candidates and their supporters not to bring arms at polling stations.
“People can vote on their own free will,” it said and warned that nobody had the right to disturb polling process or stop voters from exercising their franchise in the area.
South Waziristan has two National Assembly’s constituencies, NA-41 (Ahmadzai Wazir tribe) and NA-42 (Mehsud tribe and other small clans).
A total of 38 candidates are in the running in the NA-41 constituency and 17 candidates in the NA-42 constituency.
The number of registered voters in NA-41 is 91,192, including 26,727 women, while there are 111,361 registered voters, including 38,858 women, in NA-42.
Displaced voters registered in NA-42 will be facilitated to cast vote at polling stations in Dera Ismail Khan and Tank districts. Polling stations have been set up for IDPs at food distribution points in these districts.
Sources said the authorities had notified establishment of separate polling stations for women in Wana and other areas of South Waziristan. Residents said ulema in their Friday sermons stressed the need for observing peace and patience and cooperate with each other in elections.
Unlike South Waziristan Agency, the fate of women about participation in elections has not been decided in the adjacent North Waziristan Agency until now. There are unconfirmed reports that womenfolk will be barred from casting vote in the volatile North Waziristan Agency on Saturday.

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 08:22
Anoyone with BBC's live link?

Cant find it

lakha84
11th May 2013, 08:29
kis qaum ka naara? And never seen a sher with transplant before

we need a like button here

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:31
polling begins now

in karachi , polling staff and material not available in some places

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:34
Army called to Landhi polling stations due to firing

Firing exchanged between PTI and PMLN people

taq12345
11th May 2013, 08:35
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10152843380425228" width="700" height="520" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Such a peaceful video & lol at I.K "Zardari ullu ka patha doosra Musharraf hai"

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:38
1st vote casted in Karachi NA250

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:40
It is going to rain in most of Pakistan today . Good sign ?

shan
11th May 2013, 08:40
Army called to Landhi polling stations due to firing

Firing exchanged between PTI and PMLN people

Is this normal in every election? Or maybe N finally knows they have to compete unlike in the past.

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:49
Lahore polling station maiN sannata while people are lining up in Karachi #JagMerePunjab

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:50
Is this normal in every election? Or maybe N finally knows they have to compete unlike in the past.

Bas yaar iss Nihari Paaye league ke ilawa koi bhi aa jaye

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 08:54
Bas yaar iss Nihari Paaye league ke ilawa koi bhi aa jaye

Oye kya yaad Kara diya, what I won't give right now for a plate of Nihaari or Paye....

shan
11th May 2013, 08:56
Tabdeeli Nawaz hi la sakhta hai? Lol
NA-119
Ary news

Looney
11th May 2013, 08:56
SITE Area maiN polling amlay ko le jaane wali bus ka driver bhaag gaye - DAWN news :)))

Translation - Bus driver of polling crew in SITE Area has run away

insaftak
11th May 2013, 09:00
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ9DXIMCUAAYh28.jpg

hamzie
11th May 2013, 09:01
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ9DXIMCUAAYh28.jpg

mashAllah!

GO CORNERED TIGERS

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:04
Am very concerned, where is everyone

0321: BBC Urdu Pakistan editor @TheHaroonRashid

tweeted about the atmosphere on the streets as the country prepared to vote: Islamabad roads mostly deserted a couple of minutes before polls begin

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:05
insaftak bro how many more people were there?

hamzie
11th May 2013, 09:06

tweeted about the atmosphere on the streets as the country prepared to vote: Islamabad roads mostly deserted a couple of minutes before polls begin

Bhai its pakistan

the day doesnt begin till around 12 pm

insaftak
11th May 2013, 09:06
^^

mera nai hai... Bahio mein be aap ke tarha perdesi hoon :)

shan
11th May 2013, 09:07
Wait for burger bacha to get up, they will come.

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:07

They had been partying all night :facepalm:

Immy Bhai ki youth jago :P

PS I am half heartedly supporting Immy

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:08
Unless everyone moves their ***** they won't have time to cast their vote with the queues.

Very disappointed, they should have been swarming the voting booths. I am here awake at 438am, its not hard

shan
11th May 2013, 09:10
Unless everyone moves their ***** they won't have time to cast their vote with the queues.

Very disappointed, they should have been swarming the voting booths. I am here awake at 438am, its not hard

Which is good sign right? It means turn over will be higher if people have to stand in long queues.

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 09:10
Lol, Immy Bhai's burger bachas partied hard last night. They need their sleep and want to wake up well rested to go to the next party/jalsa/concert......

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:11
Shan how is it a good thing?!!!!!!! ^ Its a disaster if everyone wakes up at 12pm.

They won't have time to cast the vote till 5!

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:12
GEO, Lahore, a lot of queues since early morning!

Very good!

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:13
''Subh se log ana shroo ho rahe hain, bohat zoro khrosh hai'' Lahore, GEO

Finally WAKE UP PEOPLE IN ISLAMABAD!

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:14
Forget voters man , even polling stations are not set up with the polling crew missing in half the stations across Karachi . Aa hi na jaye iss mulk maiN CHANGE

Friend786
11th May 2013, 09:16
army chief votes for the first time. wow

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:16
Diesel voting too

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 09:17
kayani just casted his vote....

so did fakhrudin Ibrahim

live on Geo news

Waseem
Ashfaq Pervez Kyani casts his vote very early in the morning, VERY encouraging step as it signifies importance of voting and great for democracy, SYMBOLIC!!

DoosraTeesra
Guy i can't sleep. its morning already here in Saudi Arabia. Voting is started in Pakistan. PLEASE I REQUEST ALL YOU IN PAKISTAN.. Go out and VOTE FOR BAT

Ballay ko vote do. Please. For the sake of our future generations. Please go and vote

Mystrey
Voters in Lahore highlight inefficiency and time wasting by the staff, GEO

asifp
11th May 2013, 09:18
I mean for once ppl should have gotten up at 7am and be standing in line to vote.

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:19
^Its shocking they haven't!^

hamzie
11th May 2013, 09:19
GEO, Lahore, a lot of queues since early morning!

Very good!

arent lahore folks pro PML :(

shan
11th May 2013, 09:20
Shan how is it a good thing?!!!!!!! ^ Its a disaster if everyone wakes up at 12pm.

They won't have time to cast the vote till 5!

And if everyone wakes at 7am thats also disaster, no one want to wait that long. So burger bacha will come later and elder people early.

S_K
11th May 2013, 09:20
No Ballots in dha phase IV.

DoosraTeesra
11th May 2013, 09:23
Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani casted his vote in Rawalpindi

Mystrey
And if everyone wakes at 7am thats also disaster, no one want to wait that long. So burger bacha will come later and elder people early.

How on earth is that a disaster?

Epic facepalm

If eg a million people go at 7am, they will ALL get to vote till 5.

If they start at 12 or 1, then even half of them wont or MAY NOTbe able to vote. Hence the amount of votes cast will be lower, which for IK is a disaster.

Simple logic

coy0607
these people were celebrating in the streets all night... half of them will probably be asleep the whole day

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:25
And what the hell is PP's obsession with ''burger bachas''?

Its like if a rich idiot calling someone from a poor background a bhikari,if he said that on here he would get slated so easily!

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:26
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy tweets this pic
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ9KgpfCMAALwpt.jpg:large

Big lines being reported in Karachi

Mystrey
0353:

The BBC's Abdullah Abuhilaheh cites EU observers who say that polling in Lahore is going smoothly

shan
How on earth is that a disaster?

Epic facepalm

If eg a million people go at 7am, they will ALL get to vote till 5.

If they start at 12 or 1, then even half of them wont or MAY NOTbe able to vote. Hence the amount of votes cast will be lower, which for IK is a disaster.

Simple logic

Seriously? No one can wait 10 hours in line to vote.

baalti
11th May 2013, 09:29
sheikhupura NA 131 mein fighting and poling station is closed...

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:29
Seriously? No one can wait 10 hours in line to vote.

Oh my God.

So its perfectly okay if some idiots go at 12pm and come without voting?

Do you think waiting in line from 12pm=5pm and not getting to vote is better than waiting in line for 10hrs and ending up voting?

Change isnot going to happen by people sleeping in pyjamas at home

baalti
11th May 2013, 09:30
alot of poling stations are lacking the most of basic things or agents aren't there yet to start the process... ppl went there early and lined up (surprisingly) and are patiently waiting...

Looney
And what the hell is PP's obsession with ''burger bachas''?

Its like if a rich idiot calling someone from a poor background a bhikari,if he said that on here he would get slated so easily!

no , they are called bunkababs :facepalm:

baalti
ANP ke office mein dhamaka in CHARSADA

Mystrey
11th May 2013, 09:31
Large turnout at Quetta!

hamzie
any word on who is leading after the first hour

baalti
Badin ke polling station mein STAMPS hi nahin hain.... aik aur station mein INK hi nahin... Mashallah

baalti
11th May 2013, 09:33
any word on who is leading after the first hour

i think app apna pehla election follow karnay lagay ho...

you have to wait 4-5 hours in atleast... to get an image of whose voters are coming in & some boxes get counted... as of now some polling stations havent even kick started...

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:37
What is with TuQs supporters , posting random facts on twitter about Pakistan ! *******

0tt0man
11th May 2013, 09:41
Just came back after casting my vote. 100% voter trunout at our polling station :)
By the looks of it, the polling station will be empty by 11a.m PST

0tt0man
11th May 2013, 09:41
-delete-

saadibaba
11th May 2013, 09:42
Burger bachas will bring revolution to Pak....wait and see.

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:42
Which polling station did you go to ?

Kana dajal reaches to cast his vote . Looks like a ping pong ball in that white shalwar qamiz

baalti
11th May 2013, 09:43
Karachi NA 253 2 groups fighting amongst them... 2 ppl hurt...

baalti
11th May 2013, 09:43
Karachi NA 253 2 groups fighting amongst them... 2 ppl hurt...

HamzaSaeen
11th May 2013, 09:44
Burger bachas will bring revolution to Pak....wait and see.

whats all the obsession with burger bachas? get over it.

0tt0man
11th May 2013, 09:47
@Looney Wah. An overwhelming majority were PTI supporters. No kidding :)

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:48
whats all the obsession with burger bachas? get over it.
You prefer mummy daddy ?

Polling boxes not available in Lyari where huge crowds of people have been waiting since 0730 , now getting angry .

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 09:51
How is the Chief Election Commissioner Fakhru allowed to vote? Isn't he suppose to upheld high standards of objectivity and be unbiased at all times?

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:52
Voting to continue after 5 in NA253

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 09:55
Voting to continue after 5 in NA253

Are you not going to cast your vote?

justarslan
11th May 2013, 09:57
How is the Chief Election Commissioner Fakhru allowed to vote? Isn't he suppose to upheld high standards of objectivity and be unbiased at all times?

He is citizen of Pakistan too and he has the right to vote.

Looney
11th May 2013, 09:59
Firdos Ashiq Awan NA110 Sialkot se dastbardar PTI ke umidwar Usman Dar ke haq main

Shukar Alhamdulillah .

0tt0man
11th May 2013, 09:59
Khala Firdous withdraws in favour of PTI's candidate from Sialkot. Guess who the jiyalas will vote for now :)

lakha84
11th May 2013, 10:01
Dekho dekho kuan aya naya pakistan aaya

akhtar fan
11th May 2013, 10:02
Naaaya Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend786
11th May 2013, 10:02
whats the situation in lahore?

waqar_ahmad
11th May 2013, 10:03
Just came back after casting my vote. 100% voter trunout at our polling station :)
By the looks of it, the polling station will be empty by 11a.m PST

100% Holy molly

PTI winning

baalti
11th May 2013, 10:04
NA 64, firing between PMLN and PPP ppl... 1 police officer hurt... 3 arrested, in bhalwal sargodha area

hamzie
11th May 2013, 10:06
100% Holy molly

PTI winning

by how much

0tt0man
11th May 2013, 10:06
Turn out is excellent all over the country. I can vouch for Faisalabad, Karachi, Lahore, Pindi and my hometown Wah!

Never before seen. People are really very excited :)

waqar_ahmad
11th May 2013, 10:09
What the hell is wrong with karachi? Polling hasnt started yet. Reports of huge crowds waiting

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:10
NA252 Karachi ‏@Na252Karachi
@PTIofficial Done , amazing response talked to 30 people on booth all of them voting for change*( PTI ) , YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , excellent :)

ahmed778
Come on Naya Pakistan.

iRfaN_LA
Khala Firdous withdraws in favour of PTI's candidate from Sialkot. Guess who the jiyalas will vote for now :)

DUNYA TV saying, she won here in 2008 with heavy majority. Hopefully, the jiyalas get the news and vote for PTI.

shan
How can city like Karachi polling station doesnt have material?

Pak_Jazba
He is citizen of Pakistan too and he has the right to vote.

How could I then believe that the election commission was fair towards all parties?

I could say that Fakhru was rooting for PML N throughout thus he did not press for overseas voting?

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:11
PTI ‏@PTIofficial 20m

Islamabad is fully charged up: PTI supporters in long queues everywhere, Tabdeeli on the brink #StampOnBat

waqar_ahmad
11th May 2013, 10:15

So Khwaja asif is gonna lose now :)

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:15
Election 2013 Breaking News Flash Updates /Hot Twitter / FB Updates Thread (Admin plz do not merge)

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 24m Islamabad is fully charged up: PTI supporters in long queues everywhere, Tabdeeli on the brink #StampOnBat

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 15m
Firdous Aashiq Awan withdrawn in favor of PTI candidate Usman Dar, NA 110 #StampOnBat

NA252 Karachi ‏@Na252Karachi 12m
@PTIofficial Done , amazing response talked to 30 people on booth all of them voting for change*( PTI ) , YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , excellent

Shahid Afridi ‏@AfridiOriginal 36m
Voted for Imran khan , Voted for Pakistan - Done

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:19
Candidate Shakil Ahmed of Mqm Haqiqi has been shot dead

shan
11th May 2013, 10:21

:(

hamzie
11th May 2013, 10:22

Was he corrupt like the rest of MQM

if so.. good riddance

if not.. sad news

insaaniyat
11th May 2013, 10:22
This thread is not moving. Com'n guys keep us updated. Thanks

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:24
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/486763_10151465691149527_2054370014_n.jpg

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:27
Danesh Kumar Badlani ‏@daneshbadlani 2m

A great news ballot box and papers arrived in some areas of NA-250. People voting for PTI #StampOnBat.

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 10:28
Was he corrupt like the rest of MQM

if so.. good riddance

if not.. sad news

Haqiqi and Altaf group are 2 different orgs.......both enemies of each other...

Looney whatcha reckon??? Altaf bhai's call or TTP's fatwa???

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:30
When are the results going to start flowing in?

oyei
11th May 2013, 10:30
This thread is not moving. Com'n guys keep us updated. Thanks

It is not a cricket match, good if its not moving, that mean everything is going smoothly.

Gollum
11th May 2013, 10:31
Danesh Kumar Badlani ‏@daneshbadlani 2m

A great news ballot box and papers arrived in some areas of NA-250. People voting for PTI #StampOnBat.

Good news. I'm sure they will extend the hours for places that started late. They will allow anyone to vote who is in the line even after the voting hours. Every voter must know this and should not leave without casting their vote

oyei
11th May 2013, 10:31
Haqiqi and Altaf group are 2 different orgs.......both enemies of each other...

Looney whatcha reckon??? Altaf bhai's call or TTP's fatwa???

Mqm q vs mqm h

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:32
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Poling stop in NA 11 Baghicha Dheri poling station because <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23PTI">#PTI</a> is leading ...<a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23ANP">#ANP</a> stop poling need urgent action @<a href="https://twitter.com/naveedpti">naveedpti</a></p>&mdash; Insafian(@mehhakkkk) <a href="https://twitter.com/mehhakkkk/status/333083808775675904">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gollum
11th May 2013, 10:32
When are the results going to start flowing in?

I hope they are taking the exit polls especially in Karachi and Lahore.

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:34
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Great News: NA-44 Bajaur Agencystrong independent candidate HajiJumma Saed steps down in favourof <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23PTI">#PTI</a> candidate Gul Dad Khan</p>&mdash; PTI NA-212 (@Pti_na212) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pti_na212/status/333084535338188803">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:36
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23RIG">#RIG</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23JaagPK">#JaagPK</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23NA245">#NA245</a> Jamate islami telling people tht <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23PTI">#PTI</a>'s candidate is out of election</p>&mdash; Wahaj Khan (@iWahajkhan) <a href="https://twitter.com/iWahajkhan/status/333085141834530816">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

cricguru
11th May 2013, 10:36
PTI ‏@PTIofficial 1m

Very encouraging reports are coming from all parts of Pakistan: PTI cha gayee hai, #StampOnBat

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:37
Blast near Qaidabad polling station in Karachi.

oyei
11th May 2013, 10:38
Lol, seem like every party is fighting against PTI.

Watsupdoc
11th May 2013, 10:39
Allah khair karey. Sad to hear about all these blasts.

May Allah (swt) protect Pakistan and its people.

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:41
Disabled & elderly being allowed to vote first while a cop salutes a voter in Karachi . Is this Pakistan really ?

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 10:41
http://dawn.com/2013/05/11/reports-of-firdous-ashiq-awan-withdrawing-from-na-110-sialkot-i/

Pakistan Peoples Party’s Firdous Ashiq Awan has withdrawn from NA-110 (Sialkot-I) in favour of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate Usman Dar, media reports said. Major candidates for the seat are: Awan herself, Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz’s Khawaja Asif, Jamaat-i-Islami’s Arshad Mahmood Buggu and PTI’s Usman Dar.

baalti
11th May 2013, 10:42
another bomb blast near anp's office this time in karachi...3 dead... PS 128 area

insaaniyat
11th May 2013, 10:42
Allah khair karey. Sad to hear about all these blasts.

May Allah (swt) protect Pakistan and its people.

Amen. How those idiot call themselves muslim? Sad pathetic

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 10:43
Disabled & elderly being allowed to vote first while a cop salutes a voter in Karachi . Is this Pakistan really ?

Naya Pakistan :ik

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 10:43

Not all policemen are how they are made out to be in media. There are some real good people out there too :)

hamzie
11th May 2013, 10:44
In america, dont they show live statistics of the polls?

do we not have the measures to do that? tell people how the votes stand as the day goes? will they just announce it once it finishes?

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:45
PPP Candidate Nasrullah for NA 241 missing

oyei
11th May 2013, 10:46
Ok these blast news are not good, i have few relatives stationed at some of the polling station by the gov't.

baalti
11th May 2013, 10:46

do we not have the measures to do that? tell people how the votes stand as the day goes? will they just announce it once it finishes?

vote counting is electronic there... here its one by one... plus many a time zones within US and Canada helps create the image that they are counting real fast... Pak only has PST... so all constituencies are in one time frame and results will be slow to come by...

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:47

This is no amreeka bhai ! Ppl getting killed ‚ polling still not started at some places , polling equipment missing .

Professor
11th May 2013, 10:48
Ok these blast news are not good, i have few relatives stationed at some of the polling station by the gov't.

Same, one of my relatives is posted at a polling station in landhi. Just hope he and everyone stays safe

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:49
http://dawn.com/2013/05/11/reports-of-firdous-ashiq-awan-withdrawing-from-na-110-sialkot-i/

Not sure if khairat or threats by TTP

Gollum
11th May 2013, 10:49
vote counting is electronic there... here its one by one...

No it's still hand counted for the most part in US as far as I know.

coy0607
11th May 2013, 10:51
way too many blasts now.. they are becoming a bigger story than the elections on live tv.. if they keep going, will definitely discourage people to go vote

baalti
11th May 2013, 10:53
sargodha polling station now handed over to Army

aashiqmizaaj
11th May 2013, 10:55

No counting takes place until the polls close. The same will happen in Pakistan. Just be patient.

Looney
11th May 2013, 10:55
The Quaidabad blast killed 3 . ANP people are reportedly getting threats . they are being asked to quit anp and join them + extortion money

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 10:57
Imran Ko Vote Do ‏@Vote4Imran 2m
My 8 yrs old cousin persistingly asking his father
abu Imran ko vote dain warna mae bukhh-hartal karon ga
This i true love
#PTI #Stamp ...

baalti
11th May 2013, 10:57
The Quaidabad blast killed 3 . ANP people are reportedly getting threats . they are being asked to quit anp and join them + extortion money

bhai ko bolo keh aaj toh gundh naa daalay Pakistan mein... :manzoor

Waseem
11th May 2013, 10:58
Lots of students and youth at polling stations in Lahore, good to see.

PakPrince

3 dead and 65 injured in Landhi with 6 criticial

Ballot boxes and papers not in many stations of Defense, clifton

No staff in Gulshan..

Elections in Karachi are a farce

Inshallah everyone stays safe. Please pray guys.

iRfaN_LA
Things not looking good in Karachi :( Election news are overshadowed

Maher96
11th May 2013, 10:59
sargodha polling station now handed over to Army

Very good. Army is needed now.

baalti
11th May 2013, 11:00
i am yet to see any TR's at any polling stations...

cricguru
11th May 2013, 11:00
PTI ‏@PTIofficial 2m

International Media reporting a high turnover in Pakistan today. All credits to PTI Razakaars and junooni voters #StampOnBat

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 8m

#Pakistan it is very important to know your Blockcode and Silsla (serial) Number #StampOnBat | #PakVotes

Imran Ghazali ‏@ImranGhazaliPK 12m

RANGERS ARE BRINGING IN BOXES! PTI - Hang in there! It is the day for Naya Pakistan - please share NA 250

themask1
11th May 2013, 11:01
When will the result would start coming out ?

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:02
i am yet to see any TR's at any polling stations...

Yes they have been terrible

nowhere present in any of the polling stations in NA 250 eventhough it is a winnable seat

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 11:02
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ9g1ulCMAAaliL.jpg:large

choudrymyasin Ch Mujahid NA-125 1m
They finally overcame the typical middle-class lethargy and cast all their family's votes for #PTI #StampOnBat pic.twitter.com/MrKQECAW4B
Details Reply Retweet Favorite

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:03
When will the result would start coming out ?

easy hojao..
should start coming by 7-8pm at night

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:04
somebody give a geo stream to me

give it for a bit then remove it

anakwalajinn

I asked my dad, and he said that they do show live statistics on tv. I guess it will happen after 5 pm PST?

Zarrar
MQM kay bomboN ka mandate in full swing in Karachi...

Major rigging taking place in Karachi, no ballot boxes and no-show staff....

Square Drive
11th May 2013, 11:05
Did voting start in Gulshan-e-Iqbal (karachi) yet?

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:06

its the fault of the election commision

MQM is not responsible for this

LethalSami
11th May 2013, 11:06
Syed Aadil Shah ‏@Aadelicious 53s

As per the information pouring, #PTI is going strong in rural areas too to dent the myth that its power base is urban.

Square Drive
11th May 2013, 11:08
Good to see Lala voting for PTI! :afridi

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 11:08

Bhai/MQM agar aaj hi kay din gundh nahi daalaiN gay tu baaqi waqt unhaiN aur oon kay TT/Kalashinkov/Bomb kay mandate ko kon poochhay ga...

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:09
Bhai/MQM agar aaj hi kay din gundh nahi daalaiN gay tu baaqi waqt unhaiN aur oon kay TT/Kalashinkov/Bomb kay mandate ko kon poochhay ga...

bhai ko zaroorat nahi

support kaafi hai bhai ki abhi bhi

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 11:10
its the fault of the election commision

MQM is not responsible for this

Staff is afraid for their lives...courtesy MQM's bombing, firing and intimidation...

and Yes both EC and MQM are at fault...

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:10

They themselves have admitted its not mqm but ttp

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:12
Staff is afraid for their lives...courtesy MQM's bombing, firing and intimidation...

and Yes both EC and MQM are at fault...

:)))

mqm ko aisi kaamon ko zaroorat nahi
bus bhattay kaaam hai unka

aisay kaam ke maahir anp ke supporter log hain

though its prolly ttp in this case

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 11:18
Call on news one by some lady saying that MQM people are going around asking everyone who they are voting for.

Terrorism of MQM going on in full flow.

ehjaz
11th May 2013, 11:19
Call on news one by some lady saying that MQM people are going around asking everyone who they are voting for.

Terrorism of MQM going on in full flow.

thats absurd

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 11:22
They themselves have admitted its not mqm but ttp

Oh you mean that same TTP, whose modus operandi is suicide bombing as has been the case in attacks against ANP in KPK but for some reason have resorted to timed devices in Karachi, or that same TTP that directly bombs the actual gathering/jalsas of ANP KPK, but for some reason has resorted to bombing the wuzu-khana of the masjid next door or the corner two streets down from MQM unit offices...

Despite MQM, PPP and ANP propaganda, there is no TTP in Karachi...attacks on MQM were carried out by MQM themselves since no office was directly targetted only innocent bystanders down the street or next door...

Attacks on ANP in Karachi are all being carried out by MQM to ensure they don't infringe on MQM's turf...

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 11:23
:)))

mqm ko aisi kaamon ko zaroorat nahi
bus bhattay kaaam hai unka

aisay kaam ke maahir anp ke supporter log hain

though its prolly ttp in this case

Oh bhai, hay gi zarroorat...

How else would they get political cover and cart blanche to carry on with their bhatta collection and murder incorporation...

Varun
11th May 2013, 11:25
Good to see democracy functioning in Pakistan!

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 11:25
Blast in Quetta. Many injured.

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:27
Oh you mean that same TTP, whose modus operandi is suicide bombing as has been the case in attacks against ANP in KPK but for some reason have resorted to timed devices in Karachi, or that same TTP that directly bombs the actual gathering/jalsas of ANP KPK, but for some reason has resorted to bombing the wuzu-khana of the masjid next door or the corner two streets down from MQM unit offices...

Despite MQM, PPP and ANP propaganda, there is no TTP in Karachi...attacks on MQM were carried out by MQM themselves since no office was directly targetted only innocent bystanders down the street or next door...

Attacks on ANP in Karachi are all being carried out by MQM to ensure they don't infringe on MQM's turf...

you sound like that looney kingkhanwc with all the false flags and whatnot

hamzie
Blast in Quetta. Many injured.

Any dead?

PTI
Here is a good News :)

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:28
this is turning out to be a bloodbath only 3 hours in :(

Allah khaair karay

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:28
I am open to suspending the elections now.

dozens have already lost their lives

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 11:29
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23RIG">#RIG</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23JaagPK">#JaagPK</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23NA245">#NA245</a> Jamate islami telling people tht <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23PTI">#PTI</a>'s candidate is out of election</p>&mdash; Wahaj Khan (@iWahajkhan) <a href="https://twitter.com/iWahajkhan/status/333085141834530816">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

iRfaN_LA
11th May 2013, 11:29
GEO is full time drama,. I am sticking to Dunya, samaa and ary

justarslan
11th May 2013, 11:30
Some election pictures.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/935099_10151567900800758_1434847156_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936304_10151567900585758_753088645_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936323_10151567900370758_323692116_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183110_10151567899980758_1498579175_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401904_10151567900090758_2147051208_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/922851_10151567899760758_676953648_n.jpg

Pak_Jazba
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RIG NA240 VoteConfedentiallity being violated. Vote not allowed to go to voter cabin by MQM ppl. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23pti">#pti</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23rigging">#rigging</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23ecp">#ecp</a> #80022 <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23NA240">#NA240</a> msg snt.</p>&mdash; aamir (@_Aamir__) <a href="https://twitter.com/_Aamir__/status/333098668720799744">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

Looney

Bhai ne kaha tha taliban aa rahe hain tum kisi ko samajh na aayi . anp itself has said it is ttp targeting them and they may have to flee the country . the security also arrived late and anp workers beat them up or something causinf them to leave

iRfaN_LA
My friend from Lahore reports that PTI is rocking it, they are all over. Lahore jaag utha hai.

Zarrar
11th May 2013, 11:31
you sound like that looney kingkhanwc with all the false flags and whatnot

And you sound like MQM apologist...

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:32
Oh bhai, hay gi zarroorat...

How else would they get political cover and cart blanche to carry on with their bhatta collection and murder incorporation...

Hay gi ? Are you from punjab ?

cricketindiafan
11th May 2013, 11:33
Going by reports, looks like Imran is going to be the winner, I hope the change in Pakistan that he has promised turns into reality and doesn't remain an empty rhetoric.

Drawing comparisons in India, not too long Mamta Bannerjee chanted "Poriborton" (Change) and demolished the left's fortress in West Bengal where they had ruled for 35 years bringing in lots of misery and completely ruining the economy of the state. 2 years down the line, she's struggling to turn her promises into reality and is fast losing grip on the state.

Indiafan
11th May 2013, 11:33

The only reason TTP has been so successful for long is because they are constantly adapting with their methods. If they had only one tactic, they would have been extinct by now

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:34
And you sound like MQM apologist...

mqm anyday of the week over pml-n, ppp or anp

i voted pti though but i stand by that

Zarrar
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RIG NA240 VoteConfedentiallity being violated. Vote not allowed to go to voter cabin by MQM ppl. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23pti">#pti</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23rigging">#rigging</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23ecp">#ecp</a> #80022 <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23NA240">#NA240</a> msg snt.</p>&mdash; aamir (@_Aamir__) <a href="https://twitter.com/_Aamir__/status/333098668720799744">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

This is the same constituency where MQM broke all records of rigging in the previous election by getting a Saddamesque 94% votes, which even Awami League's genuine struggle and rigging was only able to get 75% votes...

DoosraTeesra
what happening at NA250

Lots of PTI voters standing in hot weather and no ballots arrived at polling station. #RIG

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 11:35
Why aren't ballots arriving in NA 250, it is one of the vital areas for PTI, and PTI can surely win a seat from there.

Has to be nothing but rigging.

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:36
Why aren't ballots arriving in NA 250, it is one of the vital areas for PTI, and PTI can surely win a seat from there.

Has to be nothing but rigging.

yes quite a few polling stations dont have ballot boxes there

ECP is clearly at fault here

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:37
I am open to suspending the elections now.

dozens have already lost their lives

Maine pehle hi kaha tha they have to be postponed . ppp and mqm wanted the same . punjab ke log nahi marte jab tak ‚ jab tak sab set hai .karachi supposedly had rangers deployed !! Baluchistan ‚ kp and sindh are all suffering at the hands of taliban .

Lekin boss punjab main tou koi nahi marta na !

cricketindiafan
11th May 2013, 11:38
Is the entire country voting today? Could the Pakistan election commission have conducted the polls in phases ensuring proper security in polling areas before moving the forces to a different area to conduct the polling?

In India, we normally see a 4-5 phase elections and over the last 10-15 years, the polling process has been largely peaceful with not much rigging/violence due to heavy presence of para military forces.

Zarrar
mqm anyday of the week over pml-n, ppp or anp

i voted pti though but i stand by that

And a typical fool you are...what's the difference between MQM and PPP/ANP???? Given their blood alliance of last five years in running the country and it's people into the ground...

iRfaN_LA
what happening at NA250

Lots of PTI voters standing in hot weather and no ballots arrived at polling station. #RIG

this is absolutely ridiculous. Election commission is so pathetic.

Waseem
11th May 2013, 11:39
Just finished calling family members, MOST were already thinking about voting PTI.

Some still won't change but very happy with most responses.

Wife wasn't so pumped up before but ended up calling more relatives than me and mostly positive response :)

Friend786
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>NA125: Females started chanting slogans in favour of PTI when Saad Rafiq visited DPS S block polling station.</p>&mdash; Abeer Hamid NA-125 (@abeerhamid) <a href="https://twitter.com/abeerhamid/status/333092996490854400">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

Pak_Jazba
Maine pehle hi kaha tha they have to be postponed . ppp and mqm wanted the same . punjab ke log nahi marte jab tak ‚ jab tak sab set hai .karachi supposedly had rangers deployed !! Baluchistan ‚ kp and sindh are all suffering at the hands of taliban .

Stop with this mentality please. It is not Taliban who is preventing ballot papers and boxes from arriving in some constituencies. It is your own MQM, and I'm sure somewhere or the other they have a huge hand in these killings as well.

Pak_Jazba
11th May 2013, 11:42
I won't trust these Karachi results now, with the amount of rigging complaints im hearing from so many people all over Karachi.

Bravoo to you Muhajiro k saathi.

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:42

haan phir boltay hain kyun mqm ki support hai city mai

wohi hai jo karachi keh logo ke liye kharre hotay hain.. unn ki baaki harkatein jo bhi hun laikin woh sirf sheher ka paisa le kar nikal tu nahi jatay.

Mracer
11th May 2013, 11:43
why the heck would taliban do this? makes no sense.... its definitely MQM rigging as usual.

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:44
Stop with this mentality please. It is not Taliban who is preventing ballot papers and boxes from arriving in some constituencies. It is your own MQM, and I'm sure somewhere or the other they have a huge hand in these killings as well.

Oh bhai express tribune parh lo abhi ka . anp leaders are constantly receiving threats . i would post the link but im using my cell . anp leaders ‚ if not elected ‚ will leave the country . they have also been asked to pay extortion money .

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:45

No $h!+ Sherlock...why else would MQM be bombing the crap out of city with you gloating incessantly as we speak....

Things going according to plan and mission accomplished by MQM and it's supporters...

stop these baseless allegations

this is pre poll rigging

but honestly as much as i want to see mqm lose,, the only seats which they held in 2008 and have in danger are na 250, and na 253...

na 250 main rigigng ki possibility hai but here the fault lies with ECP. they are supposed to make sure it goes well

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:46
why the heck would taliban do this? makes no sense.... its definitely MQM rigging as usual.

Even mqm is getting targeted and ttp has made these announcement .Mqm anp and ppp have condemned them openly .

hamzie
Pakistan won the toss
elected to bat

Imran Khan 99* not out

GO TEAM PAKISTAN
CORNERED TIGERS FTW

PakPrince

lol what do you even mean

you are aksing why taliban are doing this?

they are bombing the crap out of anp, ppp and mqm the whole elections

jo MQM pe attacks hoe the woh kis ne karaye thay pehlay

tum log tu chahtay ho keh karachi mai har jaga bomb phattay

Maher96
11th May 2013, 11:47

Postpone choro.

Kuch deshad ghardo ke se darna se achaa duub marey. 18 cr awaaam united is stronger than any army or ttp.

Now its the time to stand together and fight for a change. If not now than pakistan will finish.

#nayapakistan #fight4change!!!

Friend786
11th May 2013, 11:48
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Saad rafique literally begging and crying now, pleading before sho to force PTI voters to leave. Media media media NA 125 leave saad rafique</p>&mdash; Fahd Khawaja (@EffK) <a href="https://twitter.com/EffK/status/333103139144228864">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>NA-125 Khwaja Saad Rafiq's goons forcibly stopping polling at various polling stations. ECP sleeping. Media well-fed. RIP Pakistan <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23JaagPK">#JaagPK</a></p>&mdash; Tehreek-e-Insaf FATA (@PTI_FATA) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTI_FATA/status/333103528321118209">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:49
haan phir boltay hain kyun mqm ki support hai city mai

wohi hai jo karachi keh logo ke liye kharre hotay hain.. unn ki baaki harkatein jo bhi hun laikin woh sirf sheher ka paisa le kar nikal tu nahi jatay.
Exactly bro mera dil nahi karta baqi ko vote karne ka because when urdu speaking were killed in 90s , east Pakistani s were killed , kisi ne awaz nahi uthai . not even imran khan jo ke itna bhi baby nahi tha us waqt .

Maher96
11th May 2013, 11:49
lol what do you even mean

you are aksing why taliban are doing this?

they are bombing the crap out of anp, ppp and mqm the whole elections

jo MQM pe attacks hoe the woh kis ne karaye thay pehlay

tum log tu chahtay ho keh karachi mai har jaga bomb phattay

Explain karey? Kyu chatein hain karachi mein bomb pattay?

Janwar hain hum??

Maher96
11th May 2013, 11:50
Exactly bro mera dil nahi karta baqi ko vote karne ka because when urdu speaking were killed in 90s , east Pakistani s were killed , kisi ne awaz nahi uthai . not even imran khan jo ke itna bhi baby nahi tha us waqt .

Ik was involved in other things wasn't he?

Puraani bateein choroo.

Kal ka sochoo!

wasim-fan
11th May 2013, 11:51
Looks like PPP and PML will have to come together on this one.

PTI will be creating history whether it comes to power or not.

Looney
11th May 2013, 11:52
Postpone choro.

Kuch deshad ghardo ke se darna se achaa duub marey. 18 cr awaaam united is stronger than any army or ttp.

Now its the time to stand together and fight for a change. If not now than pakistan will finish.

#nayapakistan #fight4change!!!

Aur yeh Change Khan kyun nahi condemn karta inn ko phir ? Why has he been silent against them ?

Change khan nahi iss ko changez khan bolna chahiye

Pak_Jazba

This is no different then an interior Sindh supporter. PPP all the way.

justarslan
Brilliant video compilation about our great leader Imran Khan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=459234540822110&set=vb.236249353184173&type=2&theater

PakPrince
11th May 2013, 11:53

khair imran khan is not at fault here...
laikin its true.. nawaz sharif is hated in karachi... most urudu speaking will hate to be under the rule of an idiot who conducted an operation againsti innocents

Maher96
11th May 2013, 11:54
Aur yeh Change Khan kyun nahi condemn karta inn ko phir ? Why has he been silent against them ?

Change khan nahi iss ko changez khan bolna chahiye

Power meib ane do usko.

Tori si politics kelni parti hain. Most important is PTI gets power.

PTI
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>To all those wanting to know who i voted for...Ofcourse PTI!</p>&mdash; Umer Amin (@UmerAmin007) <a href="https://twitter.com/UmerAmin007/status/333102891684487169">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

Maher96
This is no different then an interior Sindh supporter. PPP all the way.

Lol PPP Why?

Down2Earth
11th May 2013, 11:55
Rigging everywhere! No stamps, no ballot boxes, no staff! Election commission needs to answer a lot of questions