PDA

View Full Version : Official Pakistan 2013 General Elections thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Goggy
12th May 2013, 03:01
Thank you mr fukru g ibrahim for allowing the most rigged elections in history and sending the country to the dogs.

This was just a well planned AMBUSH and I'm afraid PTI didnt plan for it.

Saqlain_doosra
12th May 2013, 03:03
Some PTI guy on tv was talking about NA 252 being rigged.

Strike!
12th May 2013, 03:04
Still dhandli going on in Lahore. Sad to see.

asifp
12th May 2013, 03:04
Tahir Qadri was right. He did say Fakrhu was a sold out man and country should not expect anything from him.

justarslan
12th May 2013, 03:05
no need to be disappointed, you guys wanted a cricketer politician as PM, and you got one.

But we wanted a legendary cricketer instead we got a guy who likes unday more than Lala.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 03:05
What are the polling agents/tabdeeli razakars doing? If they can't stop dhandli in Lahore, what hope is there everywhere else?

Mamoon
12th May 2013, 03:06
I can't stand Shahbaz the puppet of Nawaz. He's so annoying.

asifp
12th May 2013, 03:07
Fakhru does not seem interested in getting anyything rechecked. PTI can complain all they want, no recounting will take place.

PTI swept away from Lahore. Imran losing possibly two of his 4 seats is a slap in the face of PTI.

By hook or crook, PML-N has crushed everyone.

asifp
12th May 2013, 03:07
What are the polling agents/tabdeeli razakars doing? If they can't stop dhandli in Lahore, what hope is there everywhere else?

well they cant be inside the polling stations what dhandli the officers are doing.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:08
big time dhandhli going on... its painfully clear... GEO/media played a super part in it.... there were more than a 100 + seats where counting was only 1-10% and based on that they were telling PMLN has won and might even get super close to majority. All reports and sightings at the polling stations were PRO PTI... and the voting results were opposite even for particular polling stations... many a videos surfaced of open cheating by ec officers/ppl and goons taking over the stations and voting for particular parties or scaring members from voting for certain parties... this election was pure **... RIGGED TO THE CORE...

Mamoon
12th May 2013, 03:09
Fakhru does not seem interested in getting anyything rechecked. PTI can complain all they want, no recounting will take place.

PTI swept away from Lahore. Imran losing possibly two of his 4 seats is a slap in the face of PTI.

I foresee a decade of Noora dominance. What chance do we have against Noora worshippers? They are gonna vote got him no matter what.

Cpt. Rishwat
12th May 2013, 03:10
no one publicises there lack of religion as a lack of religion is no where near as important to an irreligious person as religion is to a religious person, however upon learning of someones lack of religious convictions invariably religious people think it is there duty to give a thirty to forty minute lecture on the importance of religion, etc, which they may not realise, has been heard by the listener an innumerable number of times before.

best to avoid talking about religion altogether but that is rarely possible since desis tend to bring religion into everything. i have sympathy for tanzeel as i cannot imagine working in the environment he describes as i have had a very light experience of what he describes amongst my pakistani friends in college, but you can walk away from those situations, you cant walk away from your work place.

I didn't take into account the work place, that information was provided in a later post. I haven't worked in Pakistan so have no idea what the work culture is like there. Personally I would live somewhere more suited to my outlook given that situation but I suppose that depends on other things like family etc.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:11
PTI should protest these RIGGED elections, and bring the people to the streets tomorrow... elections should be repeated under the proper eye of Army/Rangers... police, ec officers/agents were useless/sold out...

Mamoon
12th May 2013, 03:11
First of all, appointing an 85 year old as CEC is a pathetic decision that makes zero sense.

asifp
12th May 2013, 03:12
Guys lost in all this that results from Baluchistan are being held back.

Another complete failure by Election Comission of Pakistan.

shah_1
12th May 2013, 03:13

This

asifp
12th May 2013, 03:13
Pakistan should never have elections in one day.

We should go region by region, so that way the Army/Ranger and Media can be completely focused on one area for a day, that would highly reduce the rigging going on.

Results should then only be released when all areas are done.

AZ
12th May 2013, 03:14
couldn't even win his hometown seat :ik :)) :)) :))

Bewal Express
12th May 2013, 03:15
I smell a rat. We all knew the Nooras were slightly in the lead but these results are ridiculous.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 03:15
well they cant be inside the polling stations what dhandli the officers are doing.

Aren't polling agents from each party present when the votes are being counted?

DJANGO
12th May 2013, 03:16
the karachi and lahore elections were rigged and az your patchiness is showing again

classic
PTI should protest these RIGGED elections, and bring the people to the streets tomorrow... elections should be repeated under the proper eye of Army/Rangers... police, ec officers/agents were useless/sold out...

I Agree 100%

Mamoon
Pakistan should never have elections in one day.

We should go region by region, so that way the Army/Ranger and Media can be completely focused on one area for a day, that would highly reduce the rigging going on.

Results should then only be released when all areas are done.

Completely agreed.

Mamoon
12th May 2013, 03:17
Az, whom did you vote for?

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 03:18
AZ voted for the very scumbags who're doing rigging now

Majid Khan
12th May 2013, 03:21
Congrats to PLM-N and most importantly, congrats to the magnificent people of Pakistan -- you've done it, you now have Zardari as President and Nawaz Sharif as PM !! what a lethal combination, you people must be so proud ! :)

I pray sincerely that you people are blessed with such honorable and noble men in every generation to lead your country --- may they pay back your faith in them as they have done in the last 2 and half decades their parties have been in power..

As for Imran Khan , give up Sir, you just don't have the qualities that these most honorable leaders have and never will..

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 03:23
InshaAllah Imran will win the KPK region and the people of KPK will get what they deserve.

:)

oyei
12th May 2013, 03:24
Aachuuu punjab

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 03:25
Why aren't any results of KPK's seats coming? They've stopped. They haven't been updated for a while now...

Rigging?

Mamoon
InshaAllah Imran will win the KPK region and the people of KPK will get whay they deserve.

:)

But it's about the whole country. What's the point of KPK prospering while the rest of the country continues to suffer?

Lahoris should enjoy their bullet trains with 12 hours load shedding :))

the Great Khan

He's an overseas pakistani..

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:26
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/6753_10151468459279527_8064733_n.jpg

Mystrey
Who likes N leaue

Same thing

baalti
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/923201_10151468441404527_1151452991_n.jpg

akhtar fan
12th May 2013, 03:27
Any comments from IK?

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:28
from PTI official facebook

The folks at GEO news are selling their souls to the highest bidder. If they think that these thieves can stop the revolution and the passion that PTI has awakened in this nation they they cannot be more wrong. IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE THEN WE WILL SHOW THEM THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE!

Release our results, show the people the truth, or we show you what a revolution looks like!

Goggy
12th May 2013, 03:30
Why is there no statmemet from IK!!! Get everyone on the streets and show them the people power.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:31
IK was whopping **** on all 4 seats, and then with the flick of a button.... bam... lost... abhi toh counting pori bhi nahin howi... big time rigging going on... NA 56 mein toh bijli hi bandh ho gai...

oyei
from PTI official facebook

If it can be proven then come out on the street.

baalti
Why is there no statmemet from IK!!! Get everyone on the streets and show them the people power.

Pakistan mein is time be 3am hai.... wait for ppl to wake up and N to enjoy their fake celebrations...

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:32
what i dont get is ....

THE OVERALL COUNTING WASNT EVEN AT 20% and how the F did NALAYK LEAGUE claim victory? explain that bit...

the only seats that were fully counted for PTI and PMLN were like 3-3 each on NA level...

endymion248
12th May 2013, 03:33
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/6753_10151468459279527_8064733_n.jpg

Which province is particularly?

classic
12th May 2013, 03:34
I want to see a MASSIVE protest and overthow these crooks by the people of Pakistan ....I am so angry and so so disappointed.

endymion248
12th May 2013, 03:35
what i dont get is ....

THE OVERALL COUNTING WASNT EVEN AT 20% and how the F did NALAYK LEAGUE claim victory? explain that bit...

the only seats that were fully counted for PTI and PMLN were like 3-3 each on NA level...

20%, assuming the sample is representative of constituencies and random voting times, is a big enough sample to give an estimate of who will win and with how many seats.

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 03:35
i wasnt supporting anyone in these elections though if there was one party that i found the most obnoxious,that was PTIi just couldnt take anymore of that ''Holier than Thou'' attitude..So im relieved IK was taken to the cleaners.Talking about the ''Educated folks all voting for him''..turned out to be pure comedy gold.

What is the most educated Province in Pk ?..Punjab! by a country mile..PTI has been comprehensively rejected all across that province...What is the most literate population holding city in Punjab?..Its either Lahore or Islamabad...and the results there are embarrassing to say the least..PMLN 11 PTI 2.

and no again im not a PMLn supporter..infact i despise them to their core...im going to actively follow the civil suit filed against them for killing that precious Tiger.its been filed with support from the WHO and i would urge all of you to take part in it and show up at the hearing...how cruel and moronic can one possibly get?..i hope the people responsible for this get to suffer an equally painful death.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:36
20%, assuming the sample is representative of constituencies and random voting times, is a big enough sample to give an estimate of who will win and with how many seats.

if u wana go with samples than pre voting PTI was the clear winner...

endymion248
12th May 2013, 03:36
i wasnt supporting anyone in these elections though if there was one party that i found the most obnoxious,that was PTIi just couldnt take anymore of that ''Holier than Thou'' attitude..So im relieved IK was taken to the cleaners.Talking about the ''Educated folks all voting for him''..turned out to be pure comedy gold.

What is the most educated Province in Pk ?..Punjab! by a country mile..PTI has been comprehensively rejected all across that province...What is the most literate population holding city in Punjab?..Its either Lahore or Islamabad...and the results there are embarrassing to say the least..PMLN 11 PTI 2.

and no again im not a PMLn supporter..infact i despise them to their core...im going to actively follow the civil suit filed against them for killing that precious Tiger.its been filed with support from the WHO and i would urge all of you to take part in it and show up at the hearing...how cruel and moronic can one possibly get?..i hope the people responsible for this get to suffer an equally painful death.

Couldn't have said it better.

insaaniyat
12th May 2013, 03:37
Seeing how PPP have gone out of favor, PMLN should be very careful in coming years if they want to remain in favor. So guys don't lose hope like that, PML-N bound to do better at least to remain in favor.

No, they will drink last drop of awam's blood. People r really stupid. That's all i can say. A crook comesback again who has an empire overseas.

Majid Khan
I want to see a MASSIVE protest and overthow these crooks by the people of Pakistan ....I am so angry and so so disappointed.

Yeah well this is it, when Dr TuQ invited Imran Khan and PTI to join him at the dharna.. that was the chance to do this and throw these bunch of crooks out once and for all, there is no other way - it has to be a revolution.

But then Imran Khan insisted we believe in change only through the ballot box -- well here you are folks, you've got it now ! Zardari as President, Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister --- thank you Democracy.

Grunge101

What rigging ???...there have been no media reports of any serious rigging incidents in Punjab.

PTI had their behinds kicked in royal fashion today ..accept that and move on.Theres nothing that stinks more than a sore loser

endymion248
12th May 2013, 03:38

Surveys are not representative in Pk and only for less than 10000 people.

Square Drive
Not really thrilled to have Imran rule KPK if he does eventually. We want change in Pakistan not in one province.

But Imran ruling KPK would be the first step towards tabdeeli. If he makes KPK a better place, then in the 2018 elections, a lot of Punjabis may consider voting him.

So don't be sad Mamoon bro. Who cares about the rest of Pakistan? They voted for Nawaz, they deserve him. YOU Pakhtuns voted for Imran, so you deserve him and you WILL InshaAllah get him. :)

can't imagine what Imran Khan must be going through right now?

Exactly what I was thinking. :/

insaaniyat

Why would people of punjab overthrow him. They just elected him

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 03:40
What rigging ???...there have been no media reports of any serious rigging incidents in Punjab.

PTI had their behinds kicked in royal fashion today ..accept that and move on.Theres nothing that stinks more than a sore loser

Are you blind as to what's happening right now?

Not a PMLN supporter my ***.

Friend786
12th May 2013, 03:42
now i can safely say that i will never settle in pakistan.

insaaniyat
Congrats to PLM-N and most importantly, congrats to the magnificent people of Pakistan -- you've done it, you now have Zardari as President and Nawaz Sharif as PM !! what a lethal combination, you people must be so proud ! :)

I pray sincerely that you people are blessed with such honorable and noble men in every generation to lead your country --- may they pay back your faith in them as they have done in the last 2 and half decades their parties have been in power..

As for Imran Khan , give up Sir, you just don't have the qualities that these most honorable leaders have and never will..

Good post. I know what u mean, but believe giving up would be the last thing on his find. You forgot Altaf in karachi,
Nawaz will give him karachi. Now we have a three headed monster.

insaftak
20K lead in NA56 wiped out

oyei
12th May 2013, 03:43

Haha, people are not moved when a innocent child is killed and you want these educated punjab to actively participate in a trial of a endangered tiger. Talking about "holie than thou" attitude, funny and ironic

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:43

oh toh abh hazrat expect kartay hain ke inh ki kharidi howi media inhi ki khilaaf statements issue karay gi... wallah.... :shafiq

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 03:44
And the grunge idiot talks about media reports. Where was media when MQM was rigging all over?

Are you thick?

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 03:45

Rubbish..Stop making up factsBoth neutral pre election surveys predicted exactly what the results showed today..

http://pkpolitics.com/2013/04/17/gallup-survey-results-march-2013/

Gallup-Pakistan Survey March 2013: 39% to vote for #PMLN, 18% #PPP, 7% #PTI and 5% #PMLQ. Conducted for Int'l Org, not publicly released.1/4

Gallup Survey March 2013:54% respondents in Punjab said they'd vote #PML-N, 13 % for #PPP, and 8% for the #PTI and 7% for the #PML-Q. 2/4

Gallup-Pakistan Survery March 2013: In KP, 35% for #PMLN, 19% #JUIF 19% and 11% #PTI. In SIndh 34% for PPP and 19% #MQM. 3/4

Gallup-Pakistan Survey March 2013: 9% of the under-30 population said they would vote for #PTI, and 37% said they would vote #PMLN. 4/4

Goggy

What **...video evidence of ballot boxes burned in narowal was shown ..so was video of mr saad raqifue interfering in womens voting booth!!! Incompetent ECP wont take any action though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Square Drive
Why Mian Nawaz Sharif? Why not Biwi Nawaz Sharif?

Mamoon
But Imran ruling KPK would be the first step towards tabdeeli. If he makes KPK a better place, then in the 2018 elections, a lot of Punjabis may consider voting him.

So don't be sad Mamoon bro. Who cares about the rest of Pakistan? They voted for Nawaz, they deserve him. YOU Pakhtuns voted for Imran, so you deserve him and you WILL InshaAllah get him. :)

You are probably right. But it's heartbreaking. Change will come the day Punjab and Sindh free themselves from the shackles of Nawaz and Bhutto respectively like we freed ourselves from Bilour.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:46
Rubbish..Stop making up factsBoth neutral pre election surveys predicted exactly what the results showed today..

http://pkpolitics.com/2013/04/17/gallup-survey-results-march-2013/

Gallup-Pakistan Survey March 2013: 39% to vote for #PMLN, 18% #PPP, 7% #PTI and 5% #PMLQ. Conducted for Int'l Org, not publicly released.1/4

Gallup Survey March 2013:54% respondents in Punjab said they'd vote #PML-N, 13 % for #PPP, and 8% for the #PTI and 7% for the #PML-Q. 2/4

Gallup-Pakistan Survery March 2013: In KP, 35% for #PMLN, 19% #JUIF 19% and 11% #PTI. In SIndh 34% for PPP and 19% #MQM. 3/4

Gallup-Pakistan Survey March 2013: 9% of the under-30 population said they would vote for #PTI, and 37% said they would vote #PMLN. 4/4

Owned by Nalayk's BFF.... thankyou very much....

endymion248
12th May 2013, 03:46
oh toh abh hazrat expect kartay hain ke inh ki kharidi howi media inhi ki khilaaf statements issue karay gi... wallah.... :shafiq

Everyone is conspiring. Only expat PTI fans know the truth.

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 03:47
Really, PTI fans should start a protest tomorrow.

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 03:47

So the same media that was covering IK 24/7 for his Pre election campaign is not suddenly Anti-IK ??

Grow some balls and accept that you were beaten fair and square

iRfaN_LA
12th May 2013, 03:48
NA 56, massive rigging by Hanif Abbassi thugs. Power went out and lead wiped out.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:49
20K lead in NA56 wiped out

you failed to mention in 5 minutes...

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 03:49
You are probably right. But it's heartbreaking. Change will come the day Punjab and Sindh free themselves from the shackles of Nawaz and Bhutto respectively like we freed ourselves from Bilour.

Yeah, it really is heartbreaking. I myself was about to cry when I found out Immy "lost". :/

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:50
Inshallah 12 ko Pakistan mein revolution nazar aye gi... PTI should grow a set of balls and step out...no playing goody goody and obedient kids ... pmln are right, we got royally screwed...RIGGING...

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 03:51
And the grunge idiot talks about media reports. Where was media when MQM was rigging all over?

Are you thick?

Err the media actually reported all of it...infact the first 2 hours of broadcast after the Polling start was all about the Karachi rigging.

Resorting to insults only makes you an even sorer loser

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:51
Yeah, it really is heartbreaking. I myself was about to cry when I found out Immy "lost". :/

immy didnt lose.... PMLN RIGGED....

Friend786
12th May 2013, 03:52
Imran Khan don't waste rest of your life on these moronic people and enjoy your life with your kids. You have already sacrificed too much for these low life souls. These people don't deserve a leader like you.

baalti
12th May 2013, 03:54
Duniya news now hinting of dhandhli in Punjab and SIndh... they arent openly saying anything but are saying that don't rule out rigging in Punjab or Sindh

Grunge101
Hokay collect all the evidence that you have for alleged rigging in Punjab.

Lets even disregard all those seats..or even give them to PTI....what then?..You are still looking at 1/3rd the votes PMLn got....some tsunami.

Buffet
70 seats are reserved for women and minorities. 272 seats are directly elected.

SO no one really votes for 70 seats? How they get elected? I meant on what basis? I understood that women and minority will get those 70 seats but how and who?

Goggy
12th May 2013, 03:55
This just tuened out to be the mother of all rigged elections!! We just cant compete with these thugs!

oyei
12th May 2013, 03:55
Lets see, we have on pp 2 representing noora and rest pti, now why wouldn't the rest of punjab has same stat? Unless.....

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 03:56
Err the media actually reported all of it...infact the first 2 hours of broadcast after the Polling start was all about the Karachi rigging.

Resorting to insults only makes you an even sorer loser

Why don't you stop being a ****** and come out and admit you support N? Have balls.

Media isn't speaking, if they did we would have revote in Karachi.

Use the space between your skull.

Britstani
12th May 2013, 03:57
The people of Countries like Egypt and Tunisia can have a revolution against their corrupt and oppressive governments/leaders even without having a inspirational leader to guide and lead them, whereas the people of Pakistan get raped day in day out complain non stop then re-elect the culprits and dance in the street with joy!

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 03:58
Why don't you stop being a ****** and come out and admit you support N? Have balls.

Media isn't speaking, if they did we would have revote in Karachi.

Use the space between your skull.

Lol why wouldnt i admit if i was a PMLN supporter????..:akhtar.

This is getting really funny now

Markhor
12th May 2013, 03:59
After 262:

PML-N - 125
PTI - 35
PPP - 32
MQM - 18
ANP - 0

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:00
SO no one really votes for 70 seats? How they get elected? I meant on what basis? I understood that women and minority will get those 70 seats but how and who?

Same as in UK. Suppose PML-N got 10 million votes out of 20 million total, they will get 35 seats that they can then distribute among their listed female party members or minority ones.

asifp
12th May 2013, 04:01
Guys , PML-N has kicked our behinds lets accept that, however how quickly the PML-N candidates gained votes in Lahore late in the day was really fishy.

Friend786
The people of Countries like Egypt and Tunisia can have a revolution against their corrupt and oppressive governments/leaders even without having a inspirational leader to guide and lead them, whereas the people of Pakistan get raped day in day out complain non stop then re-elect the culprits and dance in the street with joy!

they don't deserve him . He should give his precious time to his kids and family , who have already sacrificed too much for these low life souls.

oyei

Egypt and tunisia are internet savy, whereas punjab and sindh has rural area and people from that area can't even locate punjab or sindh on the map, they listen to their baray and never question, it willl be impossible to make all pakistani to stand up against these thugs and power hungry human and animal killer.

asifp
12th May 2013, 04:02
In this day and age why can't we have more video cameras at these polling stations?

Or have someone that can keep a count of how many people came in to vote, so if a number is far greather than that, you know something is fishy

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 04:02
Imran Khan don't waste rest of your life on these moronic people and enjoy your life with your kids. You have already sacrificed too much for these low life souls. These people don't deserve a leader like you.

true

we dont deserve him

Imran didnt lose.. Pakistan lost

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 04:03
immy didnt lose.... PMLN RIGGED....

Yes. That's why I put the word "lost" in quotation marks in my previous post.

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:03

I'm sorry but you are plain moronic.There is no point in wishing for a new Tunisia in a country that has elections each five years and an over-powerful army waiting to overthrow everything. If Musharaf didn't take over, maybe your beloved Imran Khan would be PM today.

akhtar fan
12th May 2013, 04:04
Plm-n has done dhaandli!!! I will not accept their win.

Markhor

Well apparently their seats are allocated on a pro-rata basis, i.e. based on the proportion of their vote but no they are not directly elected.

baalti
In this day and age why can't we have more video cameras at these polling stations?

Or have someone that can keep a count of how many people came in to vote, so if a number is far greather than that, you know something is fishy

lolz... jab EC aur media biki howi ho what can mere videos and evidence do... when they turn blind eye towards it... there is plenty of video and photo evidence out there already...

Imr4n_Khan
12th May 2013, 04:05
How many seats did Noora get and PTI?

Cpt. Rishwat
12th May 2013, 04:05

Well if the votes are rigged then I would expect the cheated masses to be out on the streets tomorrow.

I don't expect them out on the streets tomorrow.

Goggy
12th May 2013, 04:06
I for one will never accept these bogus results. I hope IK has a plan cos being all diplomatic and goody is not going to work anymore.

Wooster
12th May 2013, 04:06
Any comments from IK?

He's currently busy finishing his helping of humble pie - give him some time. :kapil

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:07
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/p480x480/295381_10151651543958383_1359151097_n.jpg

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:07
He's currently busy finishing his helping of humble pie - give him some time. :kapil

No amount of humble pie is enough :yk

Markhor
12th May 2013, 04:08
Egypt and Tunisia have far larger urban populations whereas Pakistan is still a largely rural population in which there is a lot of clan based voting, and often people in these villages are fied up in a kind of debt bondage, essentially modern day slavery in which they are made subservient to the waderas and landlords and so on.

true

we dont deserve him

Imran didnt lose.. Pakistan lost

PakPrince when did you become a PTI convert ? :P

Square Drive
12th May 2013, 04:09
KPK provincial elections also seem rigged. No update for the past couple of hours...

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:09
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/922684_10151468517089527_1880780349_n.jpg

lilFlip
12th May 2013, 04:10

Just look at videos they are showing at Geo. One guy was putting in 100s of votes :butt

You people don't deserve IK :))

oyei
12th May 2013, 04:10
To suggest that there was no rigging in election in Pakistan by the corrupt politician is as suggesting by some delusional person that human has never been to moon, you do not engage in debate with that individual, because you will never be able to convince him with all the evidence you have got, they are delusional.

Cpt. Rishwat
12th May 2013, 04:11
I for one will never accept these bogus results. I hope IK has a plan cos being all diplomatic and goody is not going to work anymore.

He's been a nobody politician for 17 years, why would he get disheartened now his party has become a serious contender?

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 04:12
Just look at videos they are showing at Geo. One guy was putting in 100s of votes :butt

ssssshhh

That thickhead grunge thinks nothings happening

Britstani
12th May 2013, 04:13
I'm sorry but you are plain moronic.There is no point in wishing for a new Tunisia in a country that has elections each five years and an over-powerful army waiting to overthrow everything. If Musharaf didn't take over, maybe your beloved Imran Khan would be PM today.

Thanks for filling my moronic mind with pure wisdom, so what's your feelings about the results?

Square Drive
Sindh results also not coming.

asifp
Guys even if there was no rigging we might have won 10 more seats, bringing our total to 45ish, so still a bitter disappointment.

But on the bright side we are the biggest party in KPK and second biggest in Punjab which is quite big.

On the popular vote I also think we will be the 2nd most popular party in Pakistan.

From where we started this is a huge success. I think if PTI created some new leaders, had some more time to campaign (instead of just the last 3 weeks) and got overseas Pakistanis to vote we could have probably gotten even more, but this is a process.

Imr4n_Khan
Can anyone comfirm to me how many seats did PML-N and PTI get?

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:14

It's no big deal. When your braderi will vote for Imran Khan, you take their ID's to polling station and put in the votes all at once. It's not necessarily rigging.

Friend786
62-63 drama.

no rights for overseas voters.

no ballot boxes.

no security cameras.

no security forces.

Great Job Fakhru G and Election Commission. :14:

Markhor

Rigging is systemic of a wider law and order issue in Pakistan.

Look we can blame an 85 year old man all we want but the reason why these people rig is because they know they'll get away with it and won't be held to account.

When the police is so underfunded and underresourced and when there is a corrupt judiciary then there will be such criminality. ECP should have done more to prevent the irregularities but its part of a wider culture of unaccountability and downright incompetence in Pakistan's institutions.

shah_1
12th May 2013, 04:15
Egypt and Tunisia have far larger urban populations whereas Pakistan is still a largely rural population in which there is a lot of clan based voting, and often people in these villages are fied up in a kind of debt bondage, essentially modern day slavery in which they are made subservient to the waderas and landlords and so on.

This

Not many people realise this, PTI hardly have any bank vote in rural areas.

lilFlip
12th May 2013, 04:16
It's no big deal. When your braderi will vote for Imran Khan, you take their ID's to polling station and put in the votes all at once. It's not necessarily rigging.

Some people sure got biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig braderis :))

asifp
12th May 2013, 04:17
62-63 drama.

no rights for overseas voters.

no ballot boxes.

no security cameras.

no security forces.

Great Job Fakhru G and Election Commission. :14:

Fakhru has cheated all Pakistanis.

Markhor
12th May 2013, 04:20
If PTI do anything about law and order, they must pour money into the police and law enforcement agencies. How the hell can armed gunmen openly take over polling stations ?

Heck, the Karachi police openly admit the criminals are BETTER armed than the police themselves ! In KPK with the Taliban its no doubt worse.

There is only 1 policeman for every 2000 people in Pakistan, no wonder bribery, rigging and criminality takes place.

soso_killer
12th May 2013, 04:22
I heard that the turn out was over 60% (which could increase) thats not bad.
I think this is Pakistan's 1st democratic elections right?
There is nothing more exciting than creating/being part of history. I know from personal experience. Good luck to you guys, and god bless you.

(stay away Taliban)

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 04:22
Look at KP. PTI sweeping. PTI kids beating heavyweights.

Punjab and Sindh were rigged. Imran was right that the Tsunami will sweep the nation. But I dont think he realized that rigging will be THIS massive.

Imran must give call for a Tsunami march. He must go to the streets and block cities. If he doesnt, if accepts these results, PTI voters will never vote for him again. He cannot give up without a fight.

Britstani
12th May 2013, 04:23
Well if the votes are rigged then I would expect the cheated masses to be out on the streets tomorrow.

I don't expect them out on the streets tomorrow.

If being slapped in the face everyday for the last five years didn't bring them out to revolt then i doubt a rigged election will make them see sense.

Yossarian
12th May 2013, 04:24
Imran must give call for a Tsunami march. He must go to the streets and block cities. If he doesnt, if accepts these results, PTI voters will never vote for him again. He cannot give up without a fight.And exactly what will that achieve?

Friend786
12th May 2013, 04:26
Shah Mehmood loses all his seats.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 04:26
SMQ Lost on both seats in Multan. No way!!!

Friend786
12th May 2013, 04:28

you thinking what i am thinking?

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:29
Some people sure got biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig braderis :))

Our Braderi casts more than 250 votes. That's close family+expat ID cards+farms workers. I guess bigger players have votes from their factories/other businesses to cast by themselves.

And I am not counting people who vote because of braderi but go vote for themselves and their families (ie other villages mostly).

And, before you say anything, the vote was destined to PTI's candidate during these elections. So, yes, PTI relied on Braderi system too.

Yossarian
Can candidates stand in more than one seat ???? :20:

LethalSami
If PTI do anything about law and order, they must pour money into the police and law enforcement agencies. How the hell can armed gunmen openly take over polling stations ?

Heck, the Karachi police openly admit the criminals are BETTER armed than the police themselves ! In KPK with the Taliban its no doubt worse.

There is only 1 policeman for every 2000 people in Pakistan, no wonder bribery, rigging and criminality takes place.

MQM's criminal wing has atleast 10,000+ armed terrorists, they showed their power in how they rigged these elections in Karachi and Hyderabad.

TTP terrorists number in far less.

Both of these scums have the latest weaponry, Fully Auto high caliber guns, grenades, RPG's, and IED's.

MQM terrorists also have way more money, control financial hub of Pakistan + Bhatta.......plus have 18+ representatives in NA now.

Markhor
Fakhru has cheated all Pakistanis.

For Christ sake man why is everyone so depressed on here ?!

PTI is now governing a province, and not any old province but KPK, the most wartorn, desperate and suffering province of which their people finally have some hope after a decade of misery.

A few years ago PTI didn't even have a seat. Now they are the Official Opposition. One province at a time is fine, PTI have had no experience of government so expecting them to govern the whole nation without prior experience would have been asking too much anyway.

Let energies be concentrated into KPK and let see some progress on the ground, let the vote bank be built up - people expecting a revolution were always going to be let down, change is a long, gradual process. Let PTI prove themselves in KPK and soon enough they will be able to translate that to the rest of the country.

Its not a tsunami, politics is a test match.

NOW the hard work begins, in actually GOVERNING and not just protesting.

For now let the rigging be exposed but even so, would there really be such a huge difference ? Maybe 10-15 seats but the general picture is clear and let the wishes of people be respected.

asifp
12th May 2013, 04:30

Wait he was leading in one of them??

Anyways I think bringing SMQ and Hashmi into PTI was the biggest mistake Imran Khan ever made.

IT stopped new leaders from being created and had old lotas come into the party. Time to kick them out and create new leaders for the next election

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 04:31

Still dont think it's rigged? No one will in punjab if he doesnt belong to noon (barring a few of course)

endymion248
12th May 2013, 04:31
Can candidates stand in more than one seat ???? :20:

Yes, but they have to give up the extra seats later on.

Friend786
12th May 2013, 04:33
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>"Bangles" were Presented to Rangers by women outside Many Polling stationswitnessing Rigging!</p>&mdash; Dr Shahid Masood (@Shahidmasooddr) <a href="https://twitter.com/Shahidmasooddr/status/333356120922009601">May 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yossarian
12th May 2013, 04:33
Yes, but they have to give up the extra seats later on.And by-elections in those seats? Also, can IK still get into Parliament or has he lost everywhere he stood? Or did he only stand in one constituency?

Imr4n_Khan
12th May 2013, 04:34
How many seats did PPP, PML-N and PTI have?

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:36
And by-elections in those seats? Also, can IK still get into Parliament or has he lost everywhere he stood? Or did he only stand in one constituency?

they announce a replacement candidate from their party instead.... since the party has already won the seat... 99% chances are they win it again...

Bewal Express
I had wry smile when i saw the nooras celebrating in Lahore, these same people will pick up the tab when those guys that spent fortunes on winning the elections look for a return on their investment. Then there is also the small matter of the IMF to come later on in the year.
My message to Pakistani people is that you deserve all the crap.

Imran_Sir
Imran Khan needs to learn a thing or two about politics from Nawaz Sharif

This loss is embarrassing

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:37

abhi toh counting pori bhi nahin howi... pori choro half bhi nahin... lekin Nalayk Sharif app ke PM ban chukay hain...

Saqlain_doosra
Check this link:

http://propakistani.pk/2013/05/11/election-rigging-videos-and-images-go-viral-on-social-media/

lilFlip
For Christ sake man why is everyone so depressed on here ?!

PTI is now governing a province, and not any old province but KPK, the most wartorn, desperate and suffering province of which their people finally have some hope after a decade of misery.

A few years ago PTI didn't even have a seat. Now they are the Official Opposition. One province at a time is fine, PTI have had no experience of government so expecting them to govern the whole nation without prior experience would have been asking too much anyway.

Let energies be concentrated into KPK and let see some progress on the ground, let the vote bank be built up - people expecting a revolution were always going to be let down, change is a long, gradual process. Let PTI prove themselves in KPK and soon enough they will be able to translate that to the rest of the country.

Its not a tsunami, politics is a test match.

NOW the hard work begins, in actually GOVERNING and not just protesting.

For now let the rigging be exposed but even so, would there really be such a huge difference ? Maybe 10-15 seats but the general picture is clear and let the wishes of people be respected.

you are 100% correct.

But the fact remains there's been big time rigging. YOU CAN SEE DAMN VIDEOS WHERE ONE GUY IS STUFFING 100S OF VOTES!!

Friend786
12th May 2013, 04:38

i guess you are talking about art of rigging?

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:38
I had wry smile when i saw the nooras celebrating in Lahore, these same people that will pick up the tab when those guys that spent fortunes on winning the elections look for a return on their investment. There is also the small matter of the IMF to come later on in the year.
My message to Pakistani people is that you deserve all the crap.

abhi pairoon peh bhangray daal rahay hain... in a year's time yehi apni kamar aur pait peh bhangray daal rahay hoon gey bachaao bachaao peh... :asadrauf

lilFlip
12th May 2013, 04:39

he should hire ishtiharis/ghundas and start rigging election!

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:39
you are 100% correct.

But the fact remains there's been big time rigging. YOU CAN SEE DAMN VIDEOS WHERE ONE GUY IS STUFFING 100S OF VOTES!!

abhi actual bharmaar toh kal samnay aye ga... abhi toh Pakistan so raha hai... dr bus yeh hai ke kahin sota hi na reh jaye... :manzoor

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 04:41

you're a Imran Farhat fan...........you are an embarrassment to humanity.

now go eat your burger. PTI doesn't need fair-weather, pea-minded individuals like you.

Thank you for the support this time. If you think Imran Khan needs anything from Nawaz and his cronies , then its you who need serious help.

Markhor
12th May 2013, 04:41
you are 100% correct.

Yes I'm watching it now. One woman has stuffed a ballot box and then gestured 'shh' to the camera :))

How stupid can these people be ?

Anyway the ECP have ordered a re-election in some constituencies of Karachi. But what is needed is prosecutions and arrests.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 04:42

PML(N) candidates are leading in 122 constituencies, PPPP in 34, PTI in 33, independent in 26, JUI in 13, MQM in 11, and Jamat-e-Islami in 3 constituencies in National Assembly seats

insaftak
12th May 2013, 04:42
PTI should block Nato supplies in KPK and force PMLN to do tax reforms.

lilFlip
12th May 2013, 04:44
Yes I'm watching it now. One woman has stuffed a ballot box and then gestured 'shh' to the camera :))

How stupid can these people be ?

Anyway the ECP have ordered a re-election in some constituencies of Karachi. But what is needed is prosecutions and arrests.

bro that woman was just a small case. Real gangstahs (pmln/mqm) did it on a big scale

oyei
12th May 2013, 04:45
Check this link:

http://propakistani.pk/2013/05/11/election-rigging-videos-and-images-go-viral-on-social-media/

Which ***** was asking for evidence, check it out.

Saqlain_doosra
12th May 2013, 04:46
Check this link:

Looks though people in Pakistan have no morals.

Markhor
12th May 2013, 04:48
bro that woman was just a small case. Real gangstahs (pmln/mqm) did it on a big scale

Indeed, armed gunmen taking over polling stations. What were the police and paramilitaries doing ? Weren't 600,000 security personnel deployed today and yet we see such lawlessness and disorder ?

Buffet
12th May 2013, 04:52
Same as in UK. Suppose PML-N got 10 million votes out of 20 million total, they will get 35 seats that they can then distribute among their listed female party members or minority ones.

Well apparently their seats are allocated on a pro-rata basis, i.e. based on the proportion of their vote but no they are not directly elected.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of UK system. It seems, each party will put some figure head in this kind of reservation system. Since 70 seats are divided proportionately, it has no significance in deciding who forms the government. In nutshell, this 70 seats are just irrelevant.

Pakpassion being an online forum, specially for cricket, might have given lopsided view to many PPers for expected results. That's why so many are having shocked reactions.

If I am not wrong then this is the first time IK's party has won a significant number of seats. If a marginal party is becoming number two party within one election then it's a huge progress. Normally, you don't get any insignificant party sweeping elections, so I was kind of surprised with expectations here. This is solid start and if IK does well in one state as an administrator then subsequent elections will result in more votes. Without running even a state it was too much to expect that his party will sweep at national level. Good luck to IK to govern one state and show what difference he can make.

Hopefully , army stays out in future otherwise button gets reset each time and this cycle will never end. I don't know too much about the local politics but uninterrupted run of democracy will eventually produce many good leaders and those leaders can be from any party.

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:53
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/182272_10151468589769527_1262311483_n.png

insaftak
12th May 2013, 04:54
@KlasraRauf 45s
Election 2008 under Musharraf set up were more fairer and transparent than elections of 2013 as rigging took place:Hamid Mir says on Geo tv

PTV announces Imran Khan has won NA56

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:54
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321338_10151468574319527_960905613_n.png

baalti
12th May 2013, 04:55
andar ki khabar hai Nalayk league will now try to dish back a few seats to PTI to make it look like a legitimate elections...

thelandofthebravepeople
12th May 2013, 05:00
One positive thing for me is that ANP is gone. ****** people...

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:03
Wow !!!

Knew PML-N had the upper hand but was not expecting such massive sweep in Punjab. Congrats. Well done Nawaz :)

He will be a better PM this time around, gut feeling.

PTI supporters should not feel bad. No need to cry about rigging, what's done is done. They should use their govt. in KP to show the whole country how they can bring "change".

All is all a great day for Pakistan.

baalti
12th May 2013, 05:05
Its 4am now If the ECP has yet to disclose the actual votes, where is GEO TV getting it's information from? Geo TV should be banned immediately completely rigging against PTI

endymion248
12th May 2013, 05:06
Thanks. I wasn't aware of UK system. It seems, each party will put some figure head in this kind of reservation system. Since 70 seats are divided proportionately, it has no significance in deciding who forms the government. In nutshell, this 70 seats are just irrelevant.

Those 70 seats are an extension of the 200+ other seats. But they do have significance as the people who get those seats are as much MP as all the others, ie legislation and opinion casting in parliament, funding,...

Sadly, although a good idea, the nominations are rarely based on merit. It's more about which woman is close to whom, if you know what I mean.

cricketworm
Lol found PTV streaming link from their website. Aunties talking very cutely with one dude, with american accent and all. :D

Heard PTI won their first seat in Lahore.

lilFlip
Wow !!!

Knew PML-N had the upper hand but was not expecting such massive sweep in Punjab. Congrats. Well done Nawaz :)

He will be a better PM this time around, gut feeling.

PTI supporters should not feel bad. No need to cry about rigging, what's done is done. They should use their govt. in KP to show the whole country how they can bring "change".

All is all a great day for Pakistan.

Gotta love your optimism

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:07
PTI voter was loud and expressive. PML-N voter was silent and reserved. Very much like their leaders. Results should not be that surprising.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:09
Punjab has resoundingly given its endorsement to PML-N. Huge mandate. Beyond any expectations.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 05:11
Waleed IQbal wins NA124 according to dawn news!!!!!!!!! YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 05:11
I was a conservative analyst...and i gave PTI 50 seats...

I always knew that PML-N will score century...but it's huge...

No one can beat PML-N/Q in rigging..

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 05:12
Saadibaba is happy because Memphis is winning against OKC. :P

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:14

:)) Go Grizzlies.....Bump and Grind !!!

MVP26
12th May 2013, 05:15

Didn't even know the game was going on, thought its gonna be later on tonight. Anyways go Grizzlies, cheer up my day please.

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 05:16
@ PTI fans

I have updated my signature

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 05:16
next govt...> PPP

Bilawal Bhutto

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:17
IK voters should be happy. From 1 and 0 seat to 30-40 seats. That's huge.

srh
12th May 2013, 05:17
I estimated that PML-N will win 125 seats; almost right.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:18
Punjab likes its leader folksy and humble. IK too aggressive and boisterous for them.

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 05:19
9.2 sec left, Memphis ball, time out called, leading with 6 points.

It's over. Great game y'all!

MVP26
12th May 2013, 05:19
:)) Go Grizzlies.....Bump and Grind !!!

Isn't it supposed to be Grit and Grind? Anyways go grizzlies since they are playing 5 on 8 every game.

endymion248
12th May 2013, 05:20
Punjab likes its leader folksy and humble. IK too aggressive and boisterous for them.

More the folksy part than the humble one. You can be arrogant as long as you jaapyan mar with everyone. :yk

Boi
12th May 2013, 05:20
Waleed IQbal wins NA124 according to dawn news!!!!!!!!! YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't he losing that one a while ago? Or was it another seat? :S

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 05:21
next govt...> PPP

Bilawal Bhutto

Montreal Habs lost to senators. Lol They were fav.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:21
Isn't it supposed to be Grit and Grind? Anyways go grizzlies since they are playing 5 on 8 every game.

Oh yeah....that was a R. Kelly song :))

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:23
Punjab still very much under the hold of constituency politics.

shan
After initial shock PTI fans will realise this was great day. Goverment in KP plus easly the 2nd most popular party by votes. N smartly put every blame on PPP and people as expected voted them out. Next time it will be PTI vs PPP.

PlanetPakistan
Imran Khan will be in charge of KPK, it is a very tough assignment but i am quite hopeful that Imran will do well!

Overall, a BIG victory for the people of Pakistan who have defeated all the enemies of the country and the turn out was very good! The enemies of our GREAT country didn't want these elections to happen yet millions of people voted so the biggest LOSER of the day are the enemies of Pakistan.

Moving forward we have the following issues that must be solved:
1- Health- For starters waterborne diseases are a HUGE problem and the government needs to find a way to supply clean water to EVERY one!
2- Energy- Industry is NOT able to function properly due to a big energy crises!
3- Education- Literacy rate MUST go up, they also need to build universities in some of the smaller cities. All kids must be required to attend schools where they are taught subjects such as Mathematics, English, Urdu science and history.
4- Economy- The value of rupee, the unemployment rate, income per capita etc, all need to be looked at!
5- Terrorism- Accountability, accountability, accountability. Give us NAMES of the terrorists and go after each one of them! Don't go around bombing northern Pakistan and allow drone attacks and then turn around and say " Among the 40 people killed 2 or 3 were suspected terrorist"

Buffet
12th May 2013, 05:24
Those 70 seats are an extension of the 200+ other seats. But they do have significance as the people who get those seats are as much MP as all the others, ie legislation and opinion casting in parliament, funding,...

Sadly, although a good idea, the nominations are rarely based on merit. It's more about which woman is close to whom, if you know what I mean.

Even if people on merit are assigned those seats , it won't have any impact on who forms the government. My irrelevant comment was only for formation of government.

cricketworm
PTI winning so many seats is like Green Party of canada winning so many seats. :23:

So, that's HUGE!

saadibaba
Noon-league will have no excuses for not providing relief to the people regarding load shedding etc. People have given them the mandate. They will have to prove they can do it otherwise PTI will emerge as the leader next elections.

srh
12th May 2013, 05:25
PML-N has swept Lahore. What are you talking about?

shan
12th May 2013, 05:26
Please dont compare Bhutto with IK, i will gladly take N &MQM over PPP anyday. Just look a what they have done in interior sindh.

Boi
12th May 2013, 05:27
PTV saying that Imran Khan has won NA -56? Are these reports true? This is really confusing, so many conflicting reports!

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:27
Next elections will again be b/w PML-N and PTI. Don't see PPP rising back to national level again. Bilawal doesn't have the personality and charisma of BB.

srh
12th May 2013, 05:29
PTV saying that Imran Khan has won NA -56? Are these reports true? This is really confusing, so many conflicting reports!
true. Imran Khan win 3 seats (Mianwali, Peshawar, Pindi) and lost 1 seat in Lahore.

Imran_Sir
12th May 2013, 05:29
Why are people saying that Zardari will continue to be the president?

Isnt PPP's term over?

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:30
PTI will do good to its image by acting gracious in defeat.

dhump
12th May 2013, 05:30
It will take more then one term for people of Pakistan to realize that they are fools so let them try it again this is the normal way.

Well done PTI even if they win 40-50 seats it is really good.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 05:31
Now aaj news is reporting waleed Iqbal won NA124

cricketworm
I might be wrong but I would compare BB's image with IK a bit! Powerful personality, where BB was more famous understandably, IK will get more famous in coming years.

When I was very young, only leader from Pak I knew/heard of was either Jinnahji or BB.

MVP26
PTI winning so many seats is like Green Party of canada winning so many seats. :23:

So, that's HUGE!

More like NDP. Green party only won like 1 seat :))

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:33
I might be wrong but I would compare BB's image with IK a bit! Powerful personality, where BB was more famous understandably, IK will get more famous in coming years.

When I was very young, only leader from Pak I knew/heard of was either Jinnahji or BB.

You have just committed blasphemy by comparing IK with BB. Run for cover before the insafians tear you apart :P

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 05:33
^ PTI should block cities in Punjab first. If Imran takes this lying down, he will lose support. This isn't a small thing

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 05:34
im just going to echo what kashif abbasi said on ary, failure to deliver in five years is now not an option.

I know there was rigging but with a heavey heart i have to say it wouldnt have made much difference.

Ona postive im glad to see the back of the anti pakistan parties namely the anp and ppp. The MQM have been blatantly exposed in karachi, and the PTI has emerged as a force in pakistan politics.

I used to be a Muslim leaguer becasue they were always better than the PPP so im hoping ganja does some good stuf economy wise and Imran and his crew sort out KP.

In a strange way its bette rimran isnt in power now becaue the country is going to face a massive problem and if ganja fails well he will be destroyed in a few years time.

This will give PTI time to build up their network. we went from nothing to something in three years. Phenomenal. People need to underrtsand what IK has achieved without rigging ot ghunda support. Naya pakistan is already here.

hamzie
12th May 2013, 05:35
any chance for coalition

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 05:35
More like NDP. Green party only won like 1 seat :))

NDP is like PPP. I was aiming at rising from the ashes kind of situation.

dhump
12th May 2013, 05:36
I am just worried about Nawaz Sharif connections with extremist forces in Pakistan anyone who will create gov in Sindh & KPK will have to face even more terrorism with PML N in power.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 05:36
^ PTI should block cities in Punjab first. If Imran takes this lying down, he will lose support. This isn't a small thing

And appear as sore losers....Rigging or not, the results seem pretty convincing.

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 05:41
Saadibaba, you sound positively giddy despite trying hard not to. You really do.

:/

karachiite
12th May 2013, 05:41
Looks though people in Pakistan have no morals.

Jaise log waisay leader. They deserve each other

0tt0man
12th May 2013, 05:42
PTI wins from NA-53 Rwp. Ghulam Sarwar defeats Ch. Nisar :)

cricketworm
I am just worried about Nawaz Sharif connections with extremist forces in Pakistan anyone who will create gov in Sindh & KPK will have to face even more terrorism with PML N in power.

Even then PML N's image to get worse if they continue to wish bad for Sindh and KPK, and PTI or MQM/PPP wouldn't remain quite, so eventually bad politics shouldn't be helping PML N in long run. They will have to improve their image otherwise they will end up going PPP's way.

shan
I dont know what PTI could have done to fix everything quickly. I say lets Ganja rule and expose himself. Even if every project is started on time and finished on time it will be 2020 before loadshedding will be over.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 05:44
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/182272_10151468589769527_1262311483_n.png

Master stroke by NS to announce his victory early. After that the authorities knew who they'll pay master will be and facilitated them.

AZulfi
Why are people saying that Zardari will continue to be the president?

Isnt PPP's term over?

Zardari's mandate expires on 6th September

took oath on 9th Sep 2008

ahmedzee

So, that's HUGE!

actually PTI reminds me more of NDP with Jack Layton, they truly deserve to win the election, but well....it didn't happen

Unfortunately Layton is dead, but IK is alive, and I hope they win the next election

dhump
12th May 2013, 05:45
Just now in NA-56 3 poling bags were missing whole night and they are just found after 20 mins of electricity failure, and guess what before this load-shedding imran was leading with 15000 votes and now this lead is of 1500. (ARY News)

karachiite
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321338_10151468574319527_960905613_n.png

Don't PPP know how to rig? They also lost out. Nawaz strategy of electables came through. FACT

hamzie
So if imran khan wins KPK

will he be allowed to fix all the things he said he would fix in his speeches, or will it still be nawaz's decision

dhump
12th May 2013, 05:47
Even then PML N's image to get worse if they continue to wish bad for Sindh and KPK, and PTI or MQM/PPP wouldn't remain quite, so eventually bad politics shouldn't be helping PML N in long run. They will have to improve their image otherwise they will end up going PPP's way.

Point is that PPP is not yet out after what they did for last 5 years and this extremist support will not directly effect them as it is not something on paper but just understood but will raise question on gov of KPK and Sind.

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 05:48

actually its the other way round. He will lose support if he moans and groans now. The sounds coming out of PTI central are very conciliatory and the same from N in return.

I think both the PTI and N can work together on quite a few issues especially drones but lets see what happens. The biggest deal is electricity and i think both with work toegther to solve that problem.

Its a big day for the PTI tomorrow. I'm proud of them all. what a turn around from last time!

shan
He cant order army to shot down drones, thats for sure.

waqar_ahmad
And appear as sore losers....Rigging or not, the results seem pretty convincing.

Yaar come on, stop being politically correct all the time. If you think these are genuine results and PMLN has taken almost every seat in Punjab withou massive rigging, then let's not have this debate.

Also, Gabol bagging 1,80,000 votes is also pretty convincing

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 05:49
lolz@ BZ................go home and cry, you got your behind handed to you on a platter....only vote you got were from those Waderas's slaves and sheeple with zero brain cell :)))

PTI went from having one seat to 35+..........that's HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leap
Congrats to KPK.......good job on kick out that utter trash called ANP

PML-N won't be able to do as much corruption with PTI in opposition and active media......they'll be thrown out in 5 years if they don't perform and they know that!!
Shahbaz is a showbaz and corrupt and controlling/power-hungry............BUT he does get a lots of work done also..
he is Not gonna be a CM, he's gonna be a bijli minister.......and i'm pretty optimistic the load-shedding problem is gonna be somewhat fixed!

Obviously , NOT the ideal results........but given the super-**** that sheeple were being served in the last 5 year .......this can't be any worse

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 05:50
actually PTI reminds me more of NDP with Jack Layton, they truly deserve to win the election, but well....it didn't happen

Unfortunately Layton is dead, but IK is alive, and I hope they win the next election

Image wise you can say that, as Layton had very good personality and communication skill. But I was aiming at rising from 1 or 0 seats to around 40ish seats.

Black Zero
Imran Khan will be 67 years old in 2018...

and then it would be pppp's turn

only way...> long march and de-stabilize the govt through "youth"

(i was expecting split/hung parliament) and it robbed me all the fun :( )

IK and TUQ must do some thing.... PTI got some good %age ..enough to have a successful destabilize the system

waqar_ahmad
actually its the other way round. He will lose support if he moans and groans now. The sounds coming out of PTI central are very conciliatory and the same from N in return.

I think both the PTI and N can work together on quite a few issues especially drones but lets see what happens. The biggest deal is electricity and i think both with work toegther to solve that problem.

Its a big day for the PTI tomorrow. I'm proud of them all. what a turn around from last time!

A LOT of PTI voters voted for the first time jsut coz it was Imran, Many people travelled to pakistan just to vote for PTI. I know over 100 such people, and all of them are saying that they will not vote ever again if Imran takes this defeat lying down despite heavy rigging.

karachiite
Imran Khan will be in charge of KPK, it is a very tough assignment but i am quite hopeful that Imran will do well!

Overall, a BIG victory for the people of Pakistan who have defeated all the enemies of the country and the turn out was very good! The enemies of our GREAT country didn't want these elections to happen yet millions of people voted so the biggest LOSER of the day are the enemies of Pakistan.

Moving forward we have the following issues that must be solved:
1- Health- For starters waterborne diseases are a HUGE problem and the government needs to find a way to supply clean water to EVERY one!
2- Energy- Industry is NOT able to function properly due to a big energy crises!
3- Education- Literacy rate MUST go up, they also need to build universities in some of the smaller cities. All kids must be required to attend schools where they are taught subjects such as Mathematics, English, Urdu science and history.
4- Economy- The value of rupee, the unemployment rate, income per capita etc, all need to be looked at!
5- Terrorism- Accountability, accountability, accountability. Give us NAMES of the terrorists and go after each one of them! Don't go around bombing northern Pakistan and allow drone attacks and then turn around and say " Among the 40 people killed 2 or 3 were suspected terrorist"

Educate kar diya to vote kaisai milen gai!

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 05:52
shafqat mehmood has won NA-126 lahore

karachiite
12th May 2013, 05:52
true. Imran Khan win 3 seats (Mianwali, Peshawar, Pindi) and lost 1 seat in Lahore.

Chalo Hanif Abbasi to gaya

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 05:53
Yaar come on, stop being politically correct all the time. If you think these are genuine results and PMLN has taken almost every seat in Punjab withou massive rigging, then let's not have this debate.

Also, Gabol bagging 1,80,000 votes is also pretty convincing

He's very giddy and failing to stop it appearing so.

shan
12th May 2013, 05:54
Imran Khan will be 67 years old in 2018...

and then it would be pppp's turn

only way...> long march and de-stabilize the govt through "youth"

(i was expecting split/hung parliament) and it robbed me all the fun :( )

IK and TUQ must do some thing.... PTI got some good %age ..enough to have a successful destabilize the system

PPP have become regional party at best now. PTI have taken place of PPP.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 05:56
im just going to echo what kashif abbasi said on ary, failure to deliver in five years is now not an option.

I know there was rigging but with a heavey heart i have to say it wouldnt have made much difference.

Ona postive im glad to see the back of the anti pakistan parties namely the anp and ppp. The MQM have been blatantly exposed in karachi, and the PTI has emerged as a force in pakistan politics.

I used to be a Muslim leaguer becasue they were always better than the PPP so im hoping ganja does some good stuf economy wise and Imran and his crew sort out KP.

In a strange way its bette rimran isnt in power now becaue the country is going to face a massive problem and if ganja fails well he will be destroyed in a few years time.

This will give PTI time to build up their network. we went from nothing to something in three years. Phenomenal. People need to underrtsand what IK has achieved without rigging ot ghunda support. Naya pakistan is already here.

Agree with this whole heartedly. Inshallah PMLN will do better than PPP otherwise they will be wiped out just like PPP. Time for PTI to put their heads down and work in all the constituencies for the next 5 years and build up support. Also they can show their work in KPK so they dont get the inexperienced taana. All in all exciting times.

Pak-Legend
12th May 2013, 05:59
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/947173_566236756760367_192696945_n.jpg

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 06:02
A LOT of PTI voters voted for the first time jsut coz it was Imran, Many people travelled to pakistan just to vote for PTI. I know over 100 such people, and all of them are saying that they will not vote ever again if Imran takes this defeat lying down despite heavy rigging.

well then welcome to Pakistan is all I can say. I knew from day one that the ghunda's from the N were gonna do this but was too into the junoon to think it would help them. they always do this. Lets take it on the chin and implement change in KP, and watch ganja screw everything up as he always does. If he doesnt well then thats win win for everyone isnt it?

IK has a dilemma, if he moans and marches he loses, if he doesnt he loses a bit but overall he can still come back. He's still fit and can still try one last time. But remember its not about Imran its about insaaf! the party and ticket!

shan
12th May 2013, 06:02
Will N even need anyother party to form goverment?

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:04
lolz@ BZ................go home and cry, you got your behind handed to you on a platter....only vote you got were from those Waderas's slaves and sheeple with zero brain cell :)))

PTI went from having one seat to 35+..........that's HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leap
Congrats to KPK.......good job on kick out that utter trash called ANP

PML-N won't be able to do as much corruption with PTI in opposition and active media......they'll be thrown out in 5 years if they don't perform and they know that!!
Shahbaz is a showbaz and corrupt and controlling/power-hungry............BUT he does get a lots of work done also..
he is Not gonna be a CM, he's gonna be a bijli minister.......and i'm pretty optimistic the load-shedding problem is gonna be somewhat fixed!

Obviously , NOT the ideal results........but given the super-**** that sheeple were being served in the last 5 year .......this can't be any worse

??

i am not pti worker...why should i be crying..

tsunami... clean sweep with 30 seats...

hamzie
12th May 2013, 06:04
well next time PTI will win for sure since overseas pakistanis can vote

Overseas pakistanis = educated (for the most part) = pti voters

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 06:06
??

The fact he beat PPP is pretty amazing

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 06:06

you haven't been checking out the evidence........ its all caught on tape

Karachi and Lahore......rigging by both MQM and N-league all caught on tape

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:09
PPP have become regional party at best now. PTI have taken place of PPP.

in next election, pppp will become national again...

it was pml-n's turn.

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 06:11
??

lol becharay, from govt to the gutter in five years..and in the next five years oblivion. by 2020 most people wont even remember the PPP. lol..hilarious.

also the funniest incident, your moata jiyala fawad chaudhry losing and he didnt even run on a PPP ticket..lol..what a shambles..

also wheres your great leader now? you have none left. Bilawal what a joke.lol

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 06:11
??

from Zero seats to Pakistan's 2nd biggest party....

PPPP = from trash can to the gutter :)))

Firdous Appa is DOne, so no more Malik :D

the SHA
12th May 2013, 06:12
Imran needs to blood a Wasim and Waqar to carry the torch for PTI!

karachiite
Whats the latest on Saad Rafique seat? How many seats have PTI won in Lahore?

waqar_ahmad
well then welcome to Pakistan is all I can say. I knew from day one that the ghunda's from the N were gonna do this but was too into the junoon to think it would help them. they always do this. Lets take it on the chin and implement change in KP, and watch ganja screw everything up as he always does. If he doesnt well then thats win win for everyone isnt it?

IK has a dilemma, if he moans and marches he loses, if he doesnt he loses a bit but overall he can still come back. He's still fit and can still try one last time. But remember its not about Imran its about insaaf! the party and ticket!

There is no dilemma. Massively rigged elections, and he must fight. Dilemma would be PPP saying they were thrown out of punjab coz of rigging.

One last time =, one last time. This is not good enough. It is unfair on Imran's part to not back the people who voted for him. It's just unfair. No matter which way you look at it

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 06:13
well next time PTI will win for sure since overseas pakistanis can vote

Overseas pakistanis = educated (for the most part) = pti voters

No it won't happen unless IK and his party are able to break the traditional biradri shackles esp. in Punjab (65% of the voters reside in rural areas)

From another forum

I think there are two reasons for surprise here
1) PTI voter is new and emotional and expresses himself too much, he's very visible due to which expectations build up. As compared to PMLN voter, who is not much into showing the world that he exists, outside of ballot that is
2) Most of PTI supporters are active online, and that's another reason why surprise is in online virtual world
In summary PML-N voter is middle class, lower middle class , but big in numbers....they dont have online presence....many of them are shopkeepers who will never leave their business for rallies....they will keep quiet but will go and vote for mian sahib

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:17
lol becharay, from govt to the gutter in five years..and in the next five years oblivion. by 2020 most people wont even remember the PPP. lol..hilarious.

also the funniest incident, your moata jiyala fawad chaudhry losing and he didnt even run on a PPP ticket..lol..what a shambles..

also wheres your great leader now? you have none left. Bilawal what a joke.lol

from Zero seats to Pakistan's 2nd biggest party....

PPPP = from trash can to the gutter :)))

Firdous Appa is DOne, so no more Malik :D

you under estimating the dumbness of pakistani majority...

Next election will be won by PPPP

PPPP did not bother to campaign...

anyway, who cares...

Question is about IK...who will be 67 in 2018 ...and PPPP will back under Bilawal's leadership...

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 06:20

anyway, who cares...

Question is about IK...who will be 67 in 2018 ...and PPPP will back under Bilawal's leadership...

Bilawal and leadership??? that's an oxymoron

Munna doesn't know to speak proper urdu.

PPP is dead and GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Yossarian
12th May 2013, 06:21
Even if people on merit are assigned those seats , it won't have any impact on who forms the government. My irrelevant comment was only for formation of government.It could do.
Under a 1st pass the post system, even if only two parties were contesting all the seats, one party can win the vast majority of directly elected seats even though it gets less than 30% to 40% of the vote.

As an example, out of the 274 directly elected seats, say party A won 160 seats, each by a margin of 1,000, but Party B won the remaining 114 seats each by a margin of 40,000, then at a national level Party A will have 46 more seats but 4,400,000 less votes than party B, and thus a comfortable ruling majority of seats but far less votes.

If we now include the 70 women and minorities allocated seats, the situation changes again, as Party B will get the majority of the 70 allocated seats, thereby possibly giving them an overall majority.

In a multi-party system, with 3 or more big parties, the situation is even more complicted. In the UK under the 1st pass the post system, in the last 30 years both the Conservative and Labour govts. have had very large majorities but less than 40% of the votes and Liberals have sometimes had more than 25% of the vote but only 3% or 4% of the seats.

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 06:24

anyway, who cares...

you mean like the Malik triple hundred. Bhoal jao beta. In 2020 it will be even worse. Bhutto mar gaya hay, aur Bilawal loser hay. Becharay!