PDA

View Full Version : Official Pakistan 2013 General Elections thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 06:24
you under estimating the dumbness of pakistani majority...

Next election will be won by PPPP

PPPP did not bother to campaign...

anyway, who cares...

Question is about IK...who will be 67 in 2018 ...and PPPP will back under Bilawal's leadership...

IK 60, will be 65 in 2018.

There is no such thing as retirement age in politics. Hillary Clinton might become the next US President in 2016 at the age of 69!

But I believe the next election will (probably) be IK's last shot

shan
12th May 2013, 06:27
IK looks like making century in age so he will become PM one day. This was great start.

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:28
IK 60, will be 65 in 2018.

There is no such thing as retirement age in politics. Hillary Clinton might become the next US President in 2016 at the age of 69!

But I believe the next election will (probably) be IK's last shot

as per SKMH record, he is 62 now!

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 06:29
PTI should block Nato supplies in KPK and force PMLN to do tax reforms.

Can state override the centre to this extent ?

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 06:31
as per SKMH record, he is 62 now!

That's wrong IK's DOB 25 Nov 1952

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/40560.html

hamzie
12th May 2013, 06:32
When is NA250 being repolled

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:35
That's wrong IK's DOB 25 Nov 1952

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/40560.html

as per cricinfo Afridi is ~5 years old...so?

cricinfo is wrong (not cricinfo's fault.) ...

IK is actually 62 years old!

UP
12th May 2013, 06:37
Heart broken that PTI couldn't do much :(

Well there's a hope: if IK can revive KPK, he has all the ability to win next elections.

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:41
I really hope that IK should take break...3/4 years long and stay with his kids..in uk

and then return after 4 years and "lead inqilab"

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 06:41
as per cricinfo Afridi is ~5 years old...so?

cricinfo is wrong (not cricinfo's fault.) ...

IK is actually 62 years old!

bas apni zidd pe arey rehna chahe koi aina hi kyon na dikhai

Oh bhai IK ki age chupp hi nahin sakti.

lo aik aur link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 06:43
I really hope that IK should take break...3/4 years long and stay with his kids..in uk

That is not possible in Pakistan because of the feudal and biradri mentality of 70% of our masses. Literacy is the key but it will take time. May not happen in our life time

The PPP/PML-N biradri votebank is by and large unaffected by performance

From another forum

I think there are two reasons for surprise here
1) PTI voter is new and emotional and expresses himself too much, he's very visible due to which expectations build up. As compared to PMLN voter, who is not much into showing the world that he exists, outside of ballot that is
2) Most of PTI supporters are active online, and that's another reason why surprise is in online virtual world
In summary PML-N voter is middle class, lower middle class , but big in numbers....they dont have online presence....many of them are shopkeepers who will never leave their business for rallies....they will keep quiet but will go and vote for mian sahib

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:44
bas apni zidd pe arey rehna chahe koi ayina hi kyon na dikhai

Oh bhai IK ki age chupp hi nahin sakti.

lo aik aur link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan

i am not contesting his official age...
i am saying he is actually/factually 62 years old...

I do not know...whats so complex or strange in all this...

it's so normal in Pakistan to have an incorrect age on dob certificate...

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 06:50
I'm happy for sure. PTI's clean sweep was a dream, PML-N's victory was more likely given the facts on the ground and if you really know how politics work in Pakistan. I was hoping to be pleasantly shocked by a PTI tsunami but still glad PTI is victorious in KP. Also, happy about PPP losing badly and MQM being exposed. All in all, this election was positive. I was not expecting miracles to happen, hence now I am not in a deep state of depression like others....if not being sad is called being giddy than fine...I am giddy :)

karachiite
12th May 2013, 06:51

anyway, who cares...

Question is about IK...who will be 67 in 2018 ...and PPPP will back under Bilawal's leadership...

Bechara vote daalnay to aa na saka, leader kya karay ga? Abba ji nai party khatam kar di. Do you think the PPP workers are going to take this performance lying down? There will be revolt against current leadership. Even in this election we saw stalwarts like Naheed Khan and others step away from PPP.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 06:59
Biggest challenge for PTI will be to continue to keep the flame alive....continue to be the party of change, keep the youth engaged and pro-active. Last thing PTI wants to do right now is to start crying foul and play the sore loser game. That will really demoralize the youth and next time they might not come out to vote. Move on and prepare for the future.....PTI has done very very good.

Black Zero
12th May 2013, 06:59
Bechara vote daalnay to aa na saka, leader kya karay ga? Abba ji nai party khatam kar di. Do you think the PPP workers are going to take this performance lying down? There will be revolt against current leadership. Even in this election we saw stalwarts like Naheed Khan and others step away from PPP.

this was pml-n's turn...

Mystrey
12th May 2013, 07:01
Biggest challenge for PTI will be to continue to keep the flame alive....continue to be the party of change, keep the youth engaged and pro-active. Last thing PTI wants to do right now is to start crying foul and play the sore loser game. That will really demoralize the youth and next time they might not come out to vote. Move on and prepare for the future.....PTI has done very very good.

You are right as well...sorry brother didn't mean to come off as rude.

PTI should make KPK heaven now and show everyone else what honesty is capable of.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 07:02
I think PTI needs to concentrate more on the ground than on social media. If one thing this election has taught us is that dominance in electronic media and social media, etc. is worthless.

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 07:03
Imran khan from his playing days creates this " reality distortion" field for himself and his men. It has worked also in the past. By aiming so high, and by this unwavering self belief, he looks naive at times, but eventually one ends up buying it. I think it his way of pushing his mind and body and holding nothing back. And ofcourse motivating his people. So all this talk of Tsunami and naya Pakistan this election is a part of that distortion field. The man has fallen flat on his back so often and jumpedback that it is second instinct for him. He ends up getting the best out of his people. Probably it is this reality distortion that has taken them to 30 odd seats.

He is not afraid of dreaming. He is also not afraid of failing. But I guess people who seriously buy into that reality distortion as actual ground reality are bound to be disappointed.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 07:04

Is that bilawals plan? oh wait hes never been in pak in the first place

asifp
12th May 2013, 07:04
PML-N won 12 out of 13 in Lahore.

Frankly I thought they would win 10, but there was clear rigging going on in the 2 or 3 they were losing. Electricity going away, sudden surge of votes, anyways. Our awam deserves this.

asifp
12th May 2013, 07:06
Really surprised by how badly PPP has done. I don't think Bilawal is really interested in politics, they need to do two things:

1. find a new leader
2. stop relying so much on Benazir and ZAB. Move on.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 07:06
this was pml-n's turn...

Agli baari imran bhari inshallah

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 07:07
I think PTI needs to concentrate more on the ground than on social media. If one thing this election has taught us is that dominance in electronic media and social media, etc. is worthless.

Absolutel. ESP in our part of the world. Reality check for one and all.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 07:13
Imran khan from his playing days creates this " reality distortion" field for himself and his men. It has worked also in the past. By aiming so high, and by this unwavering self belief, he looks naive at times, but eventually one ends up buying it. I think it his way of pushing his mind and body and holding nothing back. And ofcourse motivating his people. So all this talk of Tsunami and naya Pakistan this election is a part of that distortion field. The man has fallen flat on his back so often and jumpedback that it is second instinct for him. He ends up getting the best out of his people. Probably it is this reality distortion that has taken them to 30 odd seats.

He is not afraid of dreaming. He is also not afraid of failing. But I guess people who seriously buy into that reality distortion as actual ground reality are bound to be disappointed.

Great point....IK has achieved everything in life after being told its impossible. Even in 2002 and before, if you listen to his speeches, even in those times he was predicting clean sweep. It a mere motivational method, PTI supporters obviously bought into it and even the media thought this could become a reality after seeing the crowds and passion among his supporters. But what people forget is when 50,000 people come to a jalsa, 100,000 people stay home and may vote for another party, being the silent majority. The silent majority won this time.

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 07:13
Strangley enough i agree with everything saadibaba said. I also expected todays result but got caught up in the junoon near the end. PTI are stronger today than they have ever been and that is all down to the new voters and Imran.

asifp
12th May 2013, 07:14
how did Imran Khan's lead of 17,000 get wiped out in an instant! Crazy

the Great Khan
12th May 2013, 07:16

the miracle of pakistani elections lol...blatant rigging..but lets move on now.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:16
It's not about PTI only it's about Pakistan. I don't know how this country will progress under Nawaz Sharif. All the best Pakistanis, you might not get clean water, fair justice, quality health system but you might get more jangla busses or roads or even Bullet trains.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 07:17
anything less than 55 seats for PTI is a disappointment. I would be very disappointed. I hope PTI Calls for peaceful protests. our mandate in karachi and Lahore has clearly been stolen by MQM and PMLN.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:17
this is like 1997 elections. Controlled and doctored.

AZulfi
12th May 2013, 07:18

so true. We need to focus on/target the rural/biradri population. That is where a general election is won or lost in Pakistan

GentleMan
12th May 2013, 07:20
i had remarked long time back that PTI is not going to win too many seats, and his supporters have cinderella complex. this election is a good reality check. they will smelled success and also realized that the path to success is always under construction. it is a good situation to be in, except those who wanted instant gratification. they won 20 odd seats so far just based on promise and euphoria, the next seats will come based on performance in KPK and their role as opposition.

karachiite
12th May 2013, 07:21

what seat?

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:23
what seat?

na 56.

asifp
12th May 2013, 07:24
what seat?

against Hanif Abbasi he was up by like 17,000 and then against the other guy he was up by 10,000 as well. Their rerulst were being held back and bham suddenly both the leads were gone.

spinDoc
12th May 2013, 07:25
There are many many candiates who got "0" votes ,so that means there father/son/brother/driver no one voted from them- the candidate didnt even vote for himself?

Proud of my KPK!! well done!

insaftak
12th May 2013, 07:27
The frontrunner to become Pakistan’s next prime minister tonight promised to stand together with the West in taking on the miliatants, hours after voting finished in the country’s historic general election.

Nawaz Sharif's first interview. I say shut down the Nato supplies and force him to do tax reforms. I seriously think we should do this. (LOL ok maybe I am a bit crazy in wanting some reforms) :facepalm:

insaftak
12th May 2013, 07:33
PTI should give control of Police to district Nazims in KPK and make MQM go crazy in Karachi.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:33
someone who thinks these elections were not heavily rigged needs a reality check. Look at the number of votes PMLN candidates got.. impossible! They never had such a vote bank.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:35
PTI should give control of Police to district Nazims in KPK and make MQM go crazy in Karachi.

lol what can PTI do if there is no stability in KPK and bombs go off every day? And for stability we need a 'no-drones' policy which will not happen. It's a lose-lose situation for PTI. =(

Buffet
12th May 2013, 07:37
It could do.
Under a 1st pass the post system, even if only two parties were contesting all the seats, one party can win the vast majority of directly elected seats even though it gets less than 30% to 40% of the vote.

As an example, out of the 274 directly elected seats, say party A won 160 seats, each by a margin of 1,000, but Party B won the remaining 114 seats each by a margin of 40,000, then at a national level Party A will have 46 more seats but 4,400,000 less votes than party B, and thus a comfortable ruling majority of seats but far less votes.

If we now include the 70 women and minorities allocated seats, the situation changes again, as Party B will get the majority of the 70 allocated seats, thereby possibly giving them an overall majority.

In a multi-party system, with 3 or more big parties, the situation is even more complicted. In the UK under the 1st pass the post system, in the last 30 years both the Conservative and Labour govts. have had very large majorities but less than 40% of the votes and Liberals have sometimes had more than 25% of the vote but only 3% or 4% of the seats.

I didn't pay that much attention to popular vote deciding allotment of seats. Got it now. Thanks for explaining.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 07:38
lol what can PTI do if there is no stability in KPK and bombs go off every day? And for stability we need a 'no-drones' policy which will not happen. It's a lose-lose situation for PTI. =(

Shut down the Nato supplies and that will choke IMF funding :) we have lots of cards to play here.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 07:42
Shut down the Nato supplies and that will choke IMF funding :) we have lots of cards to play here.

stopping NATO supply is a foreign policy which can't be executed by provinces methinks.

insaftak
12th May 2013, 07:45
stopping NATO supply is a foreign policy which can't be executed by provinces methinks.

LOL Ok in that case Just send Insaf Students federation to block the road and have police provide them food/water + candies :facepalm:

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
12th May 2013, 08:05
Its alright . PTI can fix its mistakes and come back stronger in the nest 5 yrs .5 years is nothing in politics. Ganja was out of politics for almost 10 yrs and now is gonna be the next PM . These elections changed the way politics is done in Pakistan . That's the biggest positive out of all this.

akheR
12th May 2013, 08:05
Quite an anti climax for PTI trolls, with the record turn-out you'd think that they'll turn out to vote PTI but... :yk

Asim2Good
12th May 2013, 08:07
what are latest results ?

hamzie
12th May 2013, 08:08
Quite an anti climax for PTI trolls, with the record turn-out you'd think that they'll turn out to vote PTI but... :yk

but the rigging won in the end.

akheR
12th May 2013, 08:08
Exactly.

I am so glad the people of Pakistan were able to see pass his rubbish fake imitation Obama campaign and view him for what he is.

It would have been dramatic had PTI won, a party basing his legitimacy on ethnicity, with no manifesto minus building motorways and a leader as charismatic as a bald hobbit with Down syndrome who supports Talibans, would have been dramatic for the imperial nation of al Bakistan really.

Thanks Allah al Khalifa Sher e Punjab would be the next PM. :bow:

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 08:10
Feel bad for PTI, Balti etc. This whole thread is littered with their posts mainly consisting of anti-PML-N stuff. Must be quite tough to not only see their party lose but to see PML-N win so convincingly.

Waseem
12th May 2013, 08:12
I agree with sadibaba and greatkhan, yes there is disappointment of PTI not winning at least another 20 seats in Punjab but i never expected more than 50 seats anyway. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised more than anything and it didn't happen.

I think Imran shouldn't focus too much on rigging (MQM will be MQM and overall culture wouldn't change overnight). Let's move on and accept the fact that people in Punjab were very satisfied with Shahbaz Sharif (Expected people to be lot more sensible but you can only try)

Let's show them in KPK what we are capable of and keep them under pressure to tackle corruption as well.

Anfield
12th May 2013, 08:13
Feel bad for PTI, Balti etc. This whole thread is littered with their posts mainly consisting of anti-PML-N stuff. Must be quite tough to not only see their party lose but to see PML-N win so convincingly.

again it's not about party it's about Pakistan. Pakistan is not USA where at the end you shrug your shoulders and walk away. Nawaz and Imran are not potato patato like Omaba and Romeny. Pakistanis should prepare themselves to be miserable again for next 5 years.

oyei
12th May 2013, 08:15

Lol, you were supporting and hoping in favor of PTI yesterday, you are Sheikh Rashid Ahmed of PP. :)

cricguru
12th May 2013, 08:16
I am out, I have no support for Pakistan Democracy anymore

I believe that people who chose same status co party again deserve to have a corrupt govt for next 5 years

Corrupt system, load shedding, poor economy, IMF loans will now remains. Atleast now I won't be depressed by TV shows making people sick to viewers by discussing poor performance and corruption by government.

Remember what IK said a nation won't be able to handle burden of corrupt government for next 5 years. Well since you all did not listen so now face it, all the best.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 08:16
again it's not about party it's about Pakistan. Pakistan is not USA where at the end you shrug your shoulders and walk away. Nawaz and Imran are not potato patato like Omaba and Romeny. Pakistanis should prepare themselves to be miserable again for next 5 years.

Nawaz will still be better than PPP, so even though I don't expect major changes, at least you will see some improvements.

Asim2Good
12th May 2013, 08:19
ppl are complaining abt ppl in Punjab, but keep in mind, Imran's focus was mainly in big cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi and ISL. but he didn't pay much attention in other industrial areas like Gujrat, Faisalabad, Sialkot where PML-N clean sweeped the election mainly coz of incentives given to businesses in their previous govt (national govt.)
if Imran Khan had paid a bit more attention in those cities and villages as well, he might have got more votes. but in the end its over and PML-N ll do a lot better than their previous term for sure. it ll be more like Musharaf Era where they were corrupt but their were projects too and there was money circulating. lets hope for best now

oyei
12th May 2013, 08:20
Let me predict, a yellow plane, yellow train, yellow cycle, yellow tanga, nothing will change, maybe little bit artificial improvement to make himself look good, but no permanent change that will benefit Pakistan in a long run.

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 08:21
Lol, you were supporting and hoping in favor of PTI yesterday, you are Sheikh Rashid Ahmed of PP. :)

Hoping is one thing, blindly believing in something is another thing. I'm trying to cheer you guys up. PTI is not realizing its own success.

Frankly, Balti and PTI made this thread into a PTI spam orgy....instead of focusing on discussions it became a image, video, cartoon fest....also don't like it when people become personal and take cheap shots at leaders of political parties. Just brings the level of debate down to the gutter.

Maybe they will learn theirlesson, stop trolling and learn to debate like real people.

oyei
12th May 2013, 08:25
Hoping is one thing, blindly believing in something is another thing. I'm trying to cheer you guys up. PTI is not realizing its own success.

Frankly, Balti and PTI made this thread into a PTI spam orgy....instead of focusing on discussions it became a image, video, cartoon fest....also don't like it when people become personal and take cheap shots at leaders of political parties. Just brings the level of debate down to the gutter.

Maybe they will learn theirlesson, stop trolling and learn to debate like real people.

This is a huge achievement, people will see it once they are done mourning. Lol

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 08:26
This is a huge achievement, people will see it once they are done mourning. Lol

True. :)

Anfield
12th May 2013, 08:27
Nawaz will still be better than PPP, so even though I don't expect major changes, at least you will see some improvements.

right now we need a significant improvement. You know this is Asia's boom time and we can't afford to crawl at a 2% growth rate. He has been at helm twice what difference he will make this time in your opinion? His tenures always have been the worst ones.

oyei
12th May 2013, 08:27
Has any thread on pp ever scored a century?

Waseem
12th May 2013, 08:29
Can't wait to travel around Pakistan in bullet train and metro buses :)

People already lining for loans to start businesses :)

More laptops, sasta tandoor, solar panels, danish schools for people.

Win win for people of Pakistan

Zechariah
12th May 2013, 08:32
PTI was a nobody 2 years ago. Now it has 35 seats or so eats, the second largest party in pakistan. This is out of the blue and all of a sudden and this is a huge change by itself.

This is huge huge success and I am very happy! All great things start with small steps. The foundations are now laid and more success in the future is coming.

Strong opposition to keep nawaz in check is what we need.

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
12th May 2013, 08:34
For Christ sake man why is everyone so depressed on here ?!

PTI is now governing a province, and not any old province but KPK, the most wartorn, desperate and suffering province of which their people finally have some hope after a decade of misery.

A few years ago PTI didn't even have a seat. Now they are the Official Opposition. One province at a time is fine, PTI have had no experience of government so expecting them to govern the whole nation without prior experience would have been asking too much anyway.

Let energies be concentrated into KPK and let see some progress on the ground, let the vote bank be built up - people expecting a revolution were always going to be let down, change is a long, gradual process. Let PTI prove themselves in KPK and soon enough they will be able to translate that to the rest of the country.

Its not a tsunami, politics is a test match.

NOW the hard work begins, in actually GOVERNING and not just protesting.

For now let the rigging be exposed but even so, would there really be such a huge difference ? Maybe 10-15 seats but the general picture is clear and let the wishes of people be respected.
Great post man . This is anther way to look at it.This is how you have a revolution through democracy . Democracy i s a slow and gradual process. Looks like its working !

Anfield
12th May 2013, 08:35
Can't wait to travel around Pakistan in bullet train and metro buses :)

People already lining for loans to start businesses :)

More laptops, sasta tandoor, solar panels, danish schools for people.

Win win for people of Pakistan

Danish school's expense per student is Rs15,000. Seriously that is absurd. This money should be spent on govt schools, where you can provide education to at least 30 students in that budget.

MVP26
12th May 2013, 08:44
Can anyone tell me if results from NA 56 are finalized?

shan
12th May 2013, 08:46
I liked how Ganja in speech said.

Allah per chordo sab kuch ab and then followed on by saying, allah only help those who help themselfs.

Awal number ka ******

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 08:46
Has any thread on pp ever scored a century?

What was the last film you watched ?

Waseem
12th May 2013, 09:06
Can anyone tell me if results from NA 56 are finalized?

As per last update Imran Khan was leading by only 25000 votes but waiting for only 3 polling station results. I hope they don't manipulate it in Abbasi's favour.

saeedhk
12th May 2013, 09:14
People have suffered so much under these politicians yet they vote for them again.Pathetic.

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 09:19

The stage Pakistan is at right now, it needs a clear direction. Just being better than PPP wont work. Also, please keep in mind that this time around, NS has pretty much bought any and all electables that were available. All of them will want a piece of the pie. So please dont expect much improvement

srh
12th May 2013, 09:19
Chalo Hanif Abbasi to gaya
very glad about this.

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 09:20
:)) Lol at naivety of Oyei!!

Ohh I love this forum.

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 09:25
105*

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=152310

:bc Zindabad.

oyei
12th May 2013, 09:28
:)) Lol at naivety of Oyei!!

Ohh I love this forum.

Oye!!! Argo is a good filum yaar, but lincoln was better.

Waseem
12th May 2013, 09:30
The stage Pakistan is at right now, it needs a clear direction. Just being better than PPP wont work. Also, please keep in mind that this time around, NS has pretty much bought any and all electables that were available. All of them will want a piece of the pie. So please dont expect much improvement

This is what we know and understand waqar but not these people, i think PMLN will even win next elections, you know why? They will perform much better than PPP (Any govt will) and people will bring PMLN back only and only because they are better than PPP. We all know there are power crisis that can easily be reduced (artificial) so people will be more than happy to give them credit and vote for them again.

Forget about changes in governance, education, health etc :)

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 09:37
As per last update Imran Khan was leading by only 25000 votes but waiting for only 3 polling station results. I hope they don't manipulate it in Abbasi's favour.

Did you mean 2500 or 25,000?

Also, has he won? I honestly stopped following this farce a while back

Waseem
12th May 2013, 09:40

Sorry it was 2500 and not 25000.

Don't care about it anymore but at least this manhoos insaan won't be in parliament if IK wins.

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 09:41
^ SO did Imran win from 56?

Down2Earth
12th May 2013, 09:43

Oyei still doesn't get it :))) burger bacha :ik

iRfaN_LA
12th May 2013, 09:54

same here, I stopped following the results but I just want this loser, druggie to lose from NA-56.

PTI
12th May 2013, 09:58
^ SO did Imran win from 56?

No.They say that one Returning officer is missing and police is searching for him and will get results and then will announce.
By the looks of it we should understand why the results are delayed because Abbasi is manipulating results same as thug Saad Rafique did.

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 10:04

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=99678&page=100

Ok! Let me help before someone else mocks.

Saadibaba was referring to this thread. :yk

Now re-read the chronology of your conversation. :))

cricketworm
12th May 2013, 10:07
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ousted in 1999. Back in 2013. Nawaz Sharif is back. After 14 years of Vanawaz.</p>&mdash; Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) <a href="https://twitter.com/rameshsrivats/status/333439681398190080">May 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:yk

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 10:10
http://https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhZ6lIFEjSqljlDOMqC85iHH0sMAgtz g6ePhSYsnwjaAsfJgTesw

Who is that young man ! I would vote or him.

Badsha
12th May 2013, 10:10
We're forming the government in KPK and the candidate I elected won by a landslide :D

shan
12th May 2013, 10:11
http://https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhZ6lIFEjSqljlDOMqC85iHH0sMAgtz g6ePhSYsnwjaAsfJgTesw

Who is that young man ! I would vote or him.

Foto isnt showing.

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:12
We're forming the government in KPK and the candidate I elected won by a landslide :D

You will see the rest of Paksitan now moving to KPK :razzaq

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 10:12
Foto isnt showing.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhZ6lIFEjSqljlDOMqC85iHH0sMAgtz g6ePhSYsnwjaAsfJgTesw

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 10:14
From sharif's perspective, justices has been done. His democratically elected govt was thrown out by military coup. As it turns out, he is back in power and Musharraf is custody.

shan
12th May 2013, 10:14
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhZ6lIFEjSqljlDOMqC85iHH0sMAgtz g6ePhSYsnwjaAsfJgTesw

Sher-e-Punjab, dont mess with him.

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:18
:)

lets see nihari league kia national level ki zalalat dekhaye gi

at least Zardari was a political genius , Nawaz Sharif lost his brain cells with the hair .

anand99
12th May 2013, 10:20
From sharif's perspective, justices has been done. His democratically elected govt was thrown out by military coup. As it turns out, he is back in power and Musharraf is custody.

Is this the worst case scenario for Musharraf or what? He may end up roting in jail for a long time. Sharif is going to exact his revenge now.

Looney

I would rather have Musharraf over him any day . One tried to go after terrorists and the other created them .

Oh , I cant wait for Saudi Arabia to start meddling in our affairs again . Sawab hoga bara . :moyo

Anfield

How are KPK candidates? I have heard some of 'em have graduate and post graduate degrees? Who do you think might be the CM? And how many seats have PTI won PK so far? They need 50 seats to form the govt right?

Anfield
12th May 2013, 10:22
Is this the worst case scenario for Musharraf or what? He may end up roting in jail for a long time. Sharif is going to exact his revenge now.

lol no! You will see in a month or two Musharraf will be given a safe passage to England.

Waseem
Love the title :-)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936993_521701924556634_1451339117_n.png

saeedhk
I would rather have Musharraf over him any day . One tried to go after terrorists and the other created them .

Oh , I cant wait for Saudi Arabia to start meddling in our affairs again . Sawab hoga bara . :moyo

True.

Looney

You have to be a leader like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto to go to jail and get killed . If he has the guts to stand up for everything he did , he may . If he is diplomatic and your typical politician , he will be safe .

Even Nawaz Sharif has cases against him .

Down2Earth
12th May 2013, 10:27
Nawaz and musharraf are both saudi chamchay. Nothing will happen to him

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:31
Not as much as NS . He would make Pakistan a part of Saudi , if he could . He would become the khalifa while the Saudi king would be the Emir

Liberals ki watt lagaye ga

Badsha
12th May 2013, 10:33
How are KPK candidates? I have heard some of 'em have graduate and post graduate degrees? Who do you think might be the CM? And how many seats have PTI won PK so far? They need 50 seats to form the govt right?

Pervez Khattak will be CM.

I just wish it could be Imran Khan. Can't believe He lost from lahore btw.

And they can get 50 seats by an alliance with JI and independents.

MR__KHAN__JI
12th May 2013, 10:42

anyway, who cares...

This.

Bilawal will be the next leader we have. A Bhutto.

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:44
I would vote for Aseefa Bhutto when its her turn . :heart:

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 10:47
My only hope for Nawaz to redeem himself is to establish the writ of the central government in Karachi by putting MQM in it's place as Benzair did during the 90's...Altaf hasn't helped his cause by firing the first hate laced shot across the bow and I am sure N-League's base in Punjab is itching to see Altaf dealt with once and for all...If that happens it will be second if not the biggest ehsan of NS on the nation not just Karachi, after the nuclear explosions...

If Nawaz can do that, then the financial/economic hub of Pakistan will be back on track, attract investment and lives of Karachite will improve, thereby having a huge impact on the nation's economy...

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 10:49
Not as much as NS . He would make Pakistan a part of Saudi , if he could . He would become the khalifa while the Saudi king would be the Emir

Liberals ki watt lagaye ga

Oh bhai kis muN say NS ko burra bhalla key raho ho...whatever NS has done or will do is infinitely better than what Altaf and goons have done to Karachi and you support him non the less...

Sharam magar tumhain nahi aati...

Badsha
12th May 2013, 10:52
My only hope for Nawaz to redeem himself is to establish the writ of the central government in Karachi by putting MQM in it's place as Benzair did during the 90's...Altaf hasn't helped his cause by firing the first hate laced shot across the bow and I am sure N-League's base in Punjab is itching to see Altaf dealt with once and for all...If that happens it will be second if not the biggest ehsan of NS on the nation not just Karachi, after the nuclear explosions...

If Nawaz can do that, then the financial/economic hub of Pakistan will be back on track, attract investment and lives of Karachite will improve, thereby having a huge impact on the nation's economy...

This is true. An operation clean-up against MQM is needed.

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:52

Aap qaid e rozgar se na ashna haiN :allama

Looney
12th May 2013, 10:53
This is true. An operation clean-up against MQM is needed.

jamadar bane ka shauq itna bhi nahi hona chahiye . who will clean up mqm ? pml n ? ppp ? army ? rangers ? those who need cleaning up themselves ?

Aman
12th May 2013, 10:56
I don't get how its so difficult for democracy to work in Asian counties. Imran Khan seemed like your savior - the one who could save you from yourselves, its sad to see how the people of Pakistan have deserted him.

Badsha
12th May 2013, 10:58
jamadar bane ka shauq itna bhi nahi hona chahiye . who will clean up mqm ? pml n ? ppp ? army ? rangers ? those who need cleaning up themselves ?

Clean up needed themselves or not, MQM will be dealt with the way it needs to be dealt with.

A proper army operation and hopefully the banning of the party is needed.

iHammad
12th May 2013, 10:59
Why has Imran not made a speech yet ?

Couch Cricketer
12th May 2013, 11:02
The next five will be interesting. A real opposition party Army, Judiciary and Parliament not in bed with each other but at logger heads.

MenInG
12th May 2013, 11:03
Love the title :-)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936993_521701924556634_1451339117_n.png

Shocking if true

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 11:05
Aap qaid e rozgar se na ashna haiN :allama

Woh bori wala rozgar...kia aap nay order day dia hai bhai ko meri bori ka????

Can't believe I've just been threatened by an MQM goon on this forum....

Can mods take notice of the threat and put this MQM ghoonda out of his misery or do I need to contact law enforcement...

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:05
Clean up needed themselves or not, MQM will be dealt with the way it needs to be dealt with.

A proper army operation and hopefully the banning of the party is needed.

Phailao gand . Nobody calls for an operation against PPP who paralyzed Karachi and Hyderabad for days , killing , harrassing and raping people as well . ANP has been involved in such crimes as well .

Only MQM needs to be dealt with because you guys can`t see them maintaing there stronghold on Karachi and Hyderabad .

The more non Karachiites will have this attitude , the more people will support Altaf

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:06
KPK governments in the last 20 years
1993: PPP
1997: PML N
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI (IA!)

Point being...if someone does not perform, the Pathans show them the door. Unlike the Punjabis, who want bullet trains with a nehari menu. And the Sindhis who think Bhutto is still alive and well and in good spirits.

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:07
Can't believe I've just been threatened by an MQM goon on this forum....

Can mods take notice of the threat and put this MQM ghoonda out of his misery or do I need to contact law enforcement...

That is not a threat, that is an excerpt from a poetry of Allama Iqbal :)))

Badsha
12th May 2013, 11:07
By pakistan poondi organization (PPO)
NA-246 Karachi
1. Nabil Gabol (MQM): 180 000
2. Naseem (Jamat-i-Islami): 7000

Total votes cast in 10 hours = 187,000
Votes cast in 1 hour or 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700
Votes cast in 1 minute or 60 seconds = 1/60 x 18 700 = 312
Votes cast in 1 second = 1/60 x 312 = 5

Bc Defense mai dus ghanton mai aik vote na parr saka aur yahan aik second mai 5 vote! Wah wah :/

S.A.K

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:08
Shocking if true

Geo was calling winners and losers with as much as 4-5% votes counted.

Proof: watch their channel

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:09
Shocking if true

PPP and PTI were leading first .

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 11:09
That is not a threat, that is an excerpt from a poetry of Allama Iqbal :)))

A threat is a threat no matter how veiled or subtle...and I know it's hard being a member of MQM and prone to gaali galoch, but watch your language....

Badsha
12th May 2013, 11:10
By pakistan poondi organization (PPO)
NA-246 Karachi
1. Nabil Gabol (MQM): 180 000
2. Naseem (Jamat-i-Islami): 7000

Total votes cast in 10 hours = 187,000
Votes cast in 1 hour or 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700
Votes cast in 1 minute or 60 seconds = 1/60 x 18 700 = 312
Votes cast in 1 second = 1/60 x 312 = 5

Bc Defense mai dus ghanton mai aik vote na parr saka aur yahan aik second mai 5 vote! Wah wah :/

S.A.K

:hafeez:hafeez:hafeez

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:11
Dhandli has been the true winner in this election

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 11:14
PakPrince when did you become a PTI convert ? :P

for a few years actually!
i sometimes support mqm's stance on the board because the hate against mqm is usually of ethnic nature on the forum rather than against mqm itself

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:15
A threat is a threat no matter how veiled or subtle...and I know it's hard being a member of MQM and prone to gaali galoch, but watch your language....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-waW_yI7mphs/Ta2w9pLSYfI/AAAAAAAAFSk/0K1iJ4LgTLU/s1600/5.GIF

You should learn a lesson from the separated branch
As you are unacquainted with the customs of the world

MR__KHAN__JI
I don't get how its so difficult for democracy to work in Asian counties. Imran Khan seemed like your savior - the one who could save you from yourselves, its sad to see how the people of Pakistan have deserted him.

Poor peeps especially are wedded to "clans" they vote for their own come what may.

Bashira_taeli
Karachi robbed by its favourite son :altaf

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 11:16
Imran Khan wins in NA 56 Pindi

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 11:17
Dhandli has been the true winner in this election

Thanks for the update, didn't know that was the case...Sherlock Holmes would be proud...

This was known and stated by many before and through the elections, but you were out shamelessly defending MQM's peeepal's maandayte before the elections...

And then mysteriously disappeared during the election..probably directing rigging activities...

akheR
12th May 2013, 11:17
1000% turn out you mean. :altaf

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:18
^ well , superhumans do live in Karachi , you know . :afridi

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:18
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/481004_584875678202489_724228810_n.jpg

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 11:19
PML-N has rigged the elections in Punjab like they did in 1997

Looney
Even Altaf did not belong here , Immy Bhai and Altaf Bhai should both live in London now . Mushtarka telpehonic khatab chale ga :))

Genghis
I understand now...

Pakistani politics is like Pakistani cricket! Keep going back to the same tried and tested failures.

iRfaN_LA
12th May 2013, 11:20
Imran Khan wins in NA 56 Pindi

Thank God, this arrogant man Hanif Abbassi is a cancer.

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 11:21
What a farce this election has turned out......really shocked to see the results during voting time everybody in queue was saying they are voting for PTI.......but the conclusion is really dodgy...........:facepalm

akheR
12th May 2013, 11:21
What I can't still digest is that the HISTORIC turn out goes to the PML-N... I mean, looking at the passion all around for PTI, you'd thought that 90% of the newly-formed vote bank (not even talking of those deluded with TTFs) would go to Immy... :l

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 11:22
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-waW_yI7mphs/Ta2w9pLSYfI/AAAAAAAAFSk/0K1iJ4LgTLU/s1600/5.GIF

You should learn a lesson from the separated branch
As you are unacquainted with the customs of the world

Chawal aadmi

Why are you back tracking and trying too hard at it...

If you made a threat you should stick by it...I've reported you to the mods here...and let's see if there is action taken...otherwise there are other avenues as well...

Now don't go deleting your posts...

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:22
Even Altaf did not belong here , Immy Bhai and Altaf Bhai should both live in London now . Mushtarka telpehonic khatab chale ga :))

don't ever say Immy and Altaf's name in the same sentence, or even in the same breath.

It's true, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't ever say Immy and Altaf's name in the same sentence, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will talk you.

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:24
What I can't still digest is that the HISTORIC turn out goes to the PML-N... I mean, looking at the passion all around for PTI, you'd thought that 90% of the newly-formed vote bank (not even talking of those deluded with TTFs) would go to Immy... :l

I demand these rigged results be annulled......and we either hold the elections on FB or PP :ik

Friend786
12th May 2013, 11:28
Imran Khan will have to leave two seats. What will happen on those two seats?

Looney
What a farce this election has turned out......really shocked to see the results during voting time everybody in queue was saying they are voting for PTI.......but the conclusion is really dodgy...........:facepalm

Though I am not a supporter of PTI but free and fair elections and true democracy matter more to me . Those living in urban cities , the youth , those fed up from other parties wanting to give " one last chance " to someone , are huge in numbers . Just those who are eligible to vote for the 1st time are in millions . They were mostly supporting PTI . Not supporting PTI has become politically incorrect . Even in Karachi where MQM still rules , I did think they will definitely face more problem because of PTI as at least half the youth I knew was supporting PTI . That is , of course , without PTI really focusing on Karachi in their campaign . In Punjab , they should have gotten a much better response and definitely defeat PML N . If KPK elected him , I dont understand why Punjab did not vote him in .

Zarrar

Teray khassyanay mazaq par sadqay jaoN...hopefully they are for-teller of good things to come, like Quaid jis ka rozgar hai borioN ko bharrna insaanoN say, getting extradited back to Pakistan and brought to justice...

Tu aab khaasyata jaa aur khumbay nochta ja...

hamzie
12th May 2013, 11:29

Pray you never run into me otherwise I will mess you up so badly, you will need your grandmother to wheel you around the streets

Not a threat, just quoting a movie
its fun cricket :danish

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:30
don't ever say Immy and Altaf's name in the same sentence, or even in the same breath.

It's true, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't ever say Immy and Altaf's name in the same sentence, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will talk you.
You did the same - twice . :afaq

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:31
Pray you never run into me otherwise I will mess you up so badly, you will need your grandmother to wheel you around the streets

Not a threat, just quoting a movie
its fun cricket :danish

that post was fun cricket too :yk awam serious hi ho jati hai .

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 11:32

Wow !! Taken

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:35
And both are single . :imran:altaf

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:36
Wow !! Taken

Took you for a ride, a lil' bit??? Peshawari style, khusboo laga kay?? :yk

Friend786
12th May 2013, 11:37
can anyone tell me , what will happen to those two seats that imran will leave?

hamzie
12th May 2013, 11:39
can anyone tell me , what will happen to those two seats that imran will leave?

by election

LethalSami
And both are single . :imran:altaf

:altaf can't see without his glasses...

he wets his pants (assuming Not wearing a diaper) after even thinking about going back...

Pak_Jazba
Easy to support MQM here, where you haven't lost a loved one through innocent killings which are perpetrated by MQM. MQM is a cancer of Karachi, enough said!

Zarrar
that post was fun cricket too :yk awam serious hi ho jati hai .

You should be happy this is just an internet forum, although legal action can still be pursued against you with the evidence that's at display here...but for your and your family's sake don't ever make threats like that even jokingly out in a public place...either you will lose your teeth or will be locked up if you live abroad...

But if you are in Karachi that's fine as it will be normal behavior for MQMer such as yourself, since you would have access to your bori and kalashinkov armed MQM thugs to carry out your threats...

Friend786
12th May 2013, 11:40
by election

so hanif abbasi can still win his seat back?

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 11:40
Easy to support MQM here, where you haven't lost a loved one through innocent killings which are perpetrated by MQM. MQM is a cancer of Karachi, enough said!

On the contrary it's very easy to support MQM when you've done killing on their behalf...who knows Looney might just be a former MQM hitman with a few borriaN under his belt...that's why he is quick to make threats...

Looney
12th May 2013, 11:48
:altaf can't see without his glasses...

he wets his pants (assuming Not wearing a diaper) after even thinking about going back...
Bhai being a haq parast prefers the Huqqies brand

DoosraTeesra
12th May 2013, 11:56
Imran Khan wins NA56 seat beating drug lord and gangster Hanif Abbasi of Ganja League despite heavy rigging by latter

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 11:58
take it ez y'all......no name calling PP bro.

one thing i have noticed is nobody is picking on that pinyata laying half-dead on the ground over there......BZ and his beloved PPPP..........i'z disappointed

Friend786
Imran Khan wins NA56 seat beating drug lord and gangster Hanif Abbasi of Ganja League despite heavy rigging by latter

but can hanif abbasi win his seat back in by elections?

Varun
Who are these guys who rig your elections? They need to sprout a brain - why would they make Imran Khan, of all people lose? Don't they think that will arouse suspicion among the general populace? And what's this about a guy pocketing 15,000 votes versus zero for the runner up? Clearly rigged and they don't even try to mask it. It's like they're asking for a revolution.

AZ
12th May 2013, 12:01
PMLN win NA258 Karachi...must be in Punjab as well :asif

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 12:02

their phones must have not been working :altaf

DoosraTeesra
12th May 2013, 12:04
but can hanif abbasi win his seat back in by elections?

I don't know yet whether Imran Khan will vacate his seat or not.

Friend786
12th May 2013, 12:06
I don't know yet whether Imran Khan will vacate his seat or not.

probably yes , because i don't see him giving away his mianwali seat.

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 12:10
The people of Punjab are solely responsible for bringing Nawaz Sharif and his corrupt cronies to power. All other provinces rejected him. This after Imran Khan spending months campaigning in Punjab and showing the true faces of the Nooras.

Karachi fought to kick out MQM but the election commision appointed by PPP and PML-N made sure it didnt happen. This all, despite no campaign whatsoever by PTI or anyoneelse excluding MQM.

Ig Imran Khan had spent even quarter as much time in Karachi as he did in Punjab, there would have been easily 7-8 seats in Karachi

Imran Khan made a mistake by trusting the jaahil awaam of Punjab by campaigning all the time there

Would have been better served if he had campaigned in Sindh and Karachi

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 12:12

AZ,
Please can you reassure our esteemed, civilized, fair, tolerant, educated and benevolent MQM supporters here that Altaf won't be extradited back to Pakistan...they are literally running around like headless chickens...

Or will he...:akhtar

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 12:14
AZ,
Please can you reassure our esteemed, civilized, fair, tolerant, educated and benevolent MQM supporters here that Altaf won't be extradited back to Pakistan...they are literally running around like headless chickens...

Or will he...:akhtar

lol takla Nwaz Sharif cant do anything on his own

he has no mandate in Sindh or Karachi....

a bhaggora who ran to Saudi Arabia doesnt have the balls to do that eventhough i would love it

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 12:14
I think you do not know how to read well. In several of your posts you have attacked the people of Karachi which is my problem. Couldnt care less abt MQM as I voted PTI today.

True english is my third language...I do have a problem reading...

At any rate, if you voted for PTI, bit mistake...you will now be visited by your local MQM unit incharge for some questioning and restitution...

AZ
12th May 2013, 12:15
PTI supporters had seriously deluded themselves, you do not win constituency politics with lofty ideals...you have to SHOW what you have got.

even despite that they got very big numbers in Lahore, and won in Islamabad.

KP has given them their full faith, time for PTI to show what they've got and am sure they will be hot contenders in next election.

Asif321
12th May 2013, 12:16
btw who won in karachi and hyd ???

akhtar fan
12th May 2013, 12:17
Any latest from Ik?

What is the latest about the assembly seats?

hamzie
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/485476_654208017938133_630442746_n.jpg

Zarrar
lol takla Nwaz Sharif cant do anything on his own

he has no mandate in Sindh or Karachi....

a bhaggora who ran to Saudi Arabia doesnt have the balls to do that eventhough i would love it

Being a highly educated and uber-enlightened person that you are as you support the MQM/PPP that too unabashedly, you do realize that there are these minor nuisances called federal laws...

And like I said he won't either...not sure why are you questioning the post...

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 12:18
Thanks for the update, didn't know that was the case...Sherlock Holmes would be proud...

This was known and stated by many before and through the elections, but you were out shamelessly defending MQM's peeepal's maandayte before the elections...

And then mysteriously disappeared during the election..probably directing rigging activities...

Fault is election commision's only

The ECP was appointed by PML-N and PPP, It was responsible form aking sure this doesnt happen

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 12:20
Being a highly educated and uber-enlightened person that you are as you support the MQM/PPP that too unabashedly, you do realize that there are these minor nuisances called federal laws...

And like I said he won't either...not sure why are you questioning the post...

are you slow or something?

get a check up. I voted PTI.. probably third time ive said that

need to get through your thick skull... though considering you are noora league supporter, not very surprising..

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 12:21
PTI supporters had seriously deluded themselves, you do not win constituency politics with lofty ideals...you have to SHOW what you have got.

KP has given them their full faith, time for PTI to show what they've got and am sure they will be hot contenders in next election.

Yes basically PPP has been wiped out and I expect PTI to take over PPP's base/electorate by shifting to the left...

PPP will be a non-entity in the next election beyond Sindh...N will be the center right party and PTI will be more center left..

Looney
12th May 2013, 12:24
are you slow or something?

get a check up. I voted PTI.. probably third time ive said that

need to get through your thick skull... though considering you are noora league supporter, not very surprising..

No abuse jamatis and you will find out :)))

Showman
12th May 2013, 12:25
Yes basically PPP has been wiped out and I expect PTI to take over PPP's base/electorate by shifting to the left...

PPP will be a non-entity in the next election beyond Sindh...N will be the center right party and PTI will be more center left..

I don't see that happening, not with Bilawal Bhutto being eligible to become PM and many of the people who will vote anything with the name "Bhutto".

akhtar fan
12th May 2013, 12:27
IK news??

What about the assembly seats?

PakPrince
kinda feel bad for PML-N and nooras..

Win Punjab but still nothing to show for in the economic hub of the country and most important city...

let these nooras come to karachi and they will get a grand welcome

PakPrince
IK news??

What about the assembly seats?

koi website khol lo

dawn ya tribune are good

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 12:29
No abuse jamatis and you will find out :)))

Woh dekho kon aaya...
Sher aaya sher aaya...
Bhaag Altaf bhaag...

MR__KHAN__JI
12th May 2013, 12:41

Only if they genuinely believed the hype. .... ;-)

UmarAkmals-fan
12th May 2013, 12:42
The Awkward Moment When MQM Got More Votes Than the Number Of Registered Voter

hamzie
12th May 2013, 12:43
ahahahah celebrations in peshawar like we won the world cup

only PTI can bring such joy <3

everywhere else in pakistan.. those with tears of joy for pml-n.. will soon only have tears

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 12:49
Really dissapointed with the way the results have panned out..........#Rigging

Friend786
12th May 2013, 12:49
molvis should run away , pti has come to power in KP.

Saeed
12th May 2013, 12:50
I hope Imran khan make the things better in KPK now then he might clean sweep next time in KPK at least.

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 12:52
I am so happy. Bullet train and underground train yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Friend786
12th May 2013, 12:53
PTI will concentrate on education system in KP and madrasa system will take a huge hit. Inshallah

hamzie
12th May 2013, 12:56

yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

itll be so awesome for 1 day till the uneducated pakistanis blow it up :)))
have fun!

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 12:56
PTi needs to touch 50 atleast..........any hope

hamzie
12th May 2013, 12:57

nahi yaar
its ok
lets look forward to an amazing kpk

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/485476_654208017938133_630442746_n.jpg

Friend786
12th May 2013, 12:57

maximum 40.

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 13:00
The problem with PTI that majority of their candidates were UNKNOWN people and in Pakistani politics it's impossible to win with freshies.

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:03

Yup it might be the case that you travel in bullet train but reach the station by coming through roads which are broken and ladden with traffic jam and blah blah.............:NS has spoken too much in election campaigns

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:05
maximum 40.

if only there was no dhnadli in PUnjab..........

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:06
The problem with PTI that majority of their candidates were UNKNOWN people and in Pakistani politics it's impossible to win with freshies.

but then people say , "ino ne bhi electables leh liye."

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:09
PTI to form government in two provinces: Jemima Khan

how exactly? :13:

ehjaz
12th May 2013, 13:09
PMLN won where the traditional election took place in Punjab. i.e giving vote to the individuals known to the voter through family ties, criminal ties, business ties, work related ties, for personal benefits, short term corruption relationship etc. etc..... many of those voters are poor, uneducated and low working class and most of them voted for probably a plate of biryani, nihari, a bus ride, some money and most likely some false hopes and promises. remember once that sher had run away and had signed a deal ...a time will come again when this sher will run away again -

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:10
PTi needs to lobby for **** Bagh dam as they have won in KPK........

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 13:11
Read an article that a polling station was set up in NA 48 simply to facilitate Aqeel Anjum, even though voters were allocated to this polling station they were not allowed to vote from here.
I can imagine the rest of Punjab if our capital was being rigged.

Talking about rigging Khawaja Saad Rafique has defeated Hamid Khan in NA 125 Lahore. Was reading so many messages throughout the day about how Saad Rafique was creating problems there.

Anyways PML-N would be better than PPP according to most people here. Bravo Pakistan. Democracy at its best.

iHammad
12th May 2013, 13:12
I'm waiting for Imran's first speech after elections

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:14
PMLN won where the traditional election took place in Punjab. i.e giving vote to the individuals known to the voter through family ties, criminal ties, business ties, work related ties, for personal benefits, short term corruption relationship etc. etc..... many of those voters are poor, uneducated and low working class and most of them voted for probably a plate of biryani, nihari, a bus ride, some money and most likely some false hopes and promises. remember once that sher had run away and had signed a deal ...a time will come again when this sher will run away again -

I know people here who have voted because of Savour Foods (Palao KAbab)....

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:15
Saad Rafique intimidating women in NA-125

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKBKvcoCUAA4KX0.jpg

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:16
Read an article that a polling station was set up in NA 48 simply to facilitate Aqeel Anjum, even though voters were allocated to this polling station they were not allowed to vote from here.

Talking about rigging Khawaja Saad Rafique has defeated Hamid Khan in NA 125 Lahore. Was reading so many messages throughout the day about how Saad Rafique was creating problems there.

Anyways PML-N would be better than PPP according to most people here. Bravo Pakistan. Democracy at its best.

So happy that this land mafia has lost despite some of my jahil relatives who have voted for this leech.......

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:17
http://tribune.com.pk/story/548003/lalik-chowk-polling-halted-for-three-hours-in-na-125/

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:23
mubashir luqman caught a Fake voter in NA 125 DHA Lahore of N League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zt9wy2bHUI

Kianig89
12th May 2013, 13:25
Hard to believe that PML (n) still won as the turnout was slightly above 60%........as before the elections every Tom Dik and harry was saying that of turnout exceeds 50% then PTI will win............

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 13:27
http://tribune.com.pk/story/548003/lalik-chowk-polling-halted-for-three-hours-in-na-125/

NA 125 has gone to Saad Rafiq and PML N has clean swept Punjab. Unbelievable.

AZ
12th May 2013, 13:33

Aqeel Anjum got routed by Javed Hashmi, please stop talking out of your backside.

Wassixpakistani
12th May 2013, 13:35
Hard to believe that PML (n) still won as the turnout was slightly above 60%........as before the elections every Tom Dik and harry was saying that of turnout exceeds 50% then PTI will win............

The Toms,Diks and Harrys weren't aware they were going to witness the most rigged elections in Pak history .

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 13:38
Aqeel Anjum got routed by Javed Hashmi, please stop talking out of your backside.

Why is it hurting your herculean ego? Is it hard to accept that rigging was prevalent throughout Punjab and was conducted by your beloved PML N?

+ Rigging at one polling station out of even 200 should not be acceptable under any norms, that too in the Capital of Pakistan. Makes me doubt the result of NA 49.

Go back to Raiwind and polish the shoes of your corrupt master.

akheR
12th May 2013, 13:39
The Toms,Diks and Harrys weren't aware they were going to witness the most rigged elections in Pak history .

Cosmetic democracy really.

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 13:41
Has Imran Khan won against Hanif Abbasi?

Friend786
12th May 2013, 13:48

imran has won by 18000 votes.

HamzaSaeen
12th May 2013, 13:51

I think yes. That would be a big slap on the face of Abbasi the charsi.

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 13:51
imran has won by 18000 votes.
Thanks and Geo right now showing this result

lol Hanif Abbasi was overconfident and good to see him losing.

spinDoc
12th May 2013, 13:52

yeh just confirmed :-)

HamzaSaeen
12th May 2013, 13:52
Question- If Imran wins multiple seats, what will happen? Will he be able to vacate his empty seats for other PTI member or what?

shakil
12th May 2013, 13:53
Although MQM rigged for sure but numbers cannot be used to prove rigging attempts

Votes cast in 1 hour or 60 minutes = 1/10 x 187 000 = 18,700 in 500 polling booths (conservative estimate as 822 is average).

So average of around 40 votes/hour in each polling booth. Still quiet high but no where like superhuman :waqar

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 13:53
Question- If Imran wins multiple seats, what will happen? Will he be able to vacate his empty seats for other PTI member or what?
Will have to vacate and new elections will be arranged.

Friend786
12th May 2013, 14:00
Will have to vacate and new elections will be arranged.

so hanif abbasi can win his seat back? :(

Yossarian
12th May 2013, 14:02

Will have to vacate and new elections will be arranged.In that case, if the majority of candidates stood in more than one constituency, then we could have so many by-elections that it would be a virtually new country-wide general election. What a stupid system.

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 14:03
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/943660_640172955996534_917729122_n.jpg

Friend786
12th May 2013, 14:04
shah mehmood has won NA-150. Yessssssssssssss !!!

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 14:05
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179097_10151652300558383_863451723_n.jpg

shah_1
12th May 2013, 14:08
I think PTI will sit in the opposition in KPK

They don't have simple majority there :(

Red Devil
12th May 2013, 14:12
With me trying to get away from politics for a while :(

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/8730220773_a0f98e3c5b_b.jpg

Even Google News is trolling me.

speed
12th May 2013, 14:18
PTI should join up with some independent candidates in KPK.

shakil
12th May 2013, 14:21

The have in Provincial assembly

PTI
12th May 2013, 14:22

Alliance with JI and Independent joning will be enough to make KPK govt.
JI and JUI-F coalition is highly unlikely.

shah_1
12th May 2013, 14:24
PTI should join up with some independent candidates in KPK.

Still around 42-45 seats---Not possible

They should not form a coalition otherwise their existence would soon extinguish. The novelty of naya Pakistan would eventually finish.

Just form a strong opposition in KPK

speed
12th May 2013, 14:25
oh well pti has full control of peshawar so they control kpk anyway.

PTI
12th May 2013, 14:26
JKT lost? Yesterday he was announced winner and today he lost..How come?

LethalSami
12th May 2013, 14:29
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/931348_10151414054010848_78668163_n.jpg

akheR
12th May 2013, 14:33
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="fr"><p>So is it another Script written at Washington, Endorsed by Riyadh, Approved in Rawalpindi and Implemented by handpicked CT Govts/EC NRO2...!</p>&mdash; Dr Shahid Masood (@Shahidmasooddr) <a href="https://twitter.com/Shahidmasooddr/status/333489827762798592">12 mai 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Red Devil
12th May 2013, 14:33

WTH in lodhran??

Runner Up
12th May 2013, 14:41
Can someone make a separate thread about these Script / Conspiracy theory and how this will help America and its friends

Friend786
12th May 2013, 14:47

yesterday , they announced that SMQ lost , but today he has won. #confusing

Red Devil
12th May 2013, 14:49
SMQ lost from NA-148 but won from NA-150

Friend786
12th May 2013, 14:50
SMQ lost from NA-148 but won from NA-150

yesterday , they announced that he lost both of his seats.

Friend786
12th May 2013, 14:59
did waleed iqbal win?

http://www.aaj.tv/2013/05/pti-wins-na-24-election-in-lahore/

PTI
12th May 2013, 15:05
WTH in lodhran??

Yes.Its freakin rigging.Yesterday he was clear winner.

PTI
12th May 2013, 15:06
did waleed iqbal win?

http://www.aaj.tv/2013/05/pti-wins-na-24-election-in-lahore/

Yesterday Waleed Iqbal won but today lost.Same is the case with JKT