PDA

View Full Version : Official Pakistan 2013 General Elections thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 22:50
MQM days are coming to end, 25% of urdu speaking population in Karachi cant rule for ever. :jf

25% nhi, 99% support MQM.

Professor
MQM days are coming to end, 25% of urdu speaking population in Karachi cant rule for ever. :jf

Urdu Speakers dosent equal MQM, Get that straight

oyei
Stop talking about bhai, he will put PP in bori.

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 22:51
Stop making it sound like Altaf owns Karachi. I know many Urdu speakers and Karachites who are sick and tired of MQM.

My family in Pak is one of them & we are urdu-speaking. They said to me a day before elections 'beta agar humain karachi mai rehna hai we will have to vote for MQM, warna ye log jeene nai denge'

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 22:51
something about how some isi supporting the taliban and some goons support mqm

apparently he also threatened non urdu speaking residents
Nope, nothing like that. We believe in the ISI and believe that MQM is the best thing for Pakistan. A liberal, educated and non-violent party

Stop making it sound like Altaf owns Karachi. I know many Urdu speakers and Karachites who are sick and tired of MQM.
MQM ka Mandate poori Karachi manti hai. No one is sick and tired!

Anfield
12th May 2013, 22:52
People saying this is a gradual process, go and look at 97's election result. PPP won only 18 seats. How can a party like PPP headed BB can win only 18 seats? This country isn't moving on.

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 22:52
Waqar bhai, Yaar actually the problem with these people is that they are not understanding that we ****in have no system in place.
I would have accepted defeat even with this kind of rigging had their any hope of maturity and evolution of process.
But whats happening is blatant gangster ... Yes, i am calling GANGSTAR SAAD RAFIQUE because the way he did all this rigging without any fear and with the help of polling agent staff and with the help of police.Its even worse than what gangsters do in daylight.

I was regretting for not going to pak to vote because my passport was submitted for processing etc and i couldnt went.
But after seeing all of this what happened and the way PTI leadership acted and still acting.
I feel for those guys who went from abroad to pak to vote.
If others parties use their common supporters and at the time of need let them helpless and at this time when All nation woke up and responded on the call of IK and after rigging now gangsters are in power and these PTI supporters are left with no power to save themselves and If PTI will not stand at this time than what is the difference between them and other parties?

I WANT PTI LEADERSHIP TO BE ON ROADS if not for themselves than atleast for the common person of pakistan and for killing of our hopes and efforts.

Agree with this. Pak has gone 20 years back in terms of democracy.

And yes, PTI leadership needs to come out. I am now completely certain that ballot cannot change pakistan. People will have to come out under Imran's leadership and sweep the country clean with force. When army, agencies, caretaker, and foreign countries and all involved in rigging, ballot cannot bring chnage

Badsha
12th May 2013, 22:53
Almost all urdu speakers I know are sick of Altaf

oyei
12th May 2013, 22:53
Im from karachi and im sick and tired of his thuggery

Professor
12th May 2013, 22:54
My family in Pak is one of them & we are urdu-speaking. They said to me a day before elections 'beta agar humain karachi mai rehna hai we will have to vote for MQM, warna ye log jeene nai denge'

I Know what you mean. My family in Karachi also have grown tired of MQM( we are also Urdu speakers)

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 22:55
I Know what you mean. My family in Karachi also have grown tired of MQM( we are also Urdu speakers)

And so what? Majority is with Altaf, one or two defectors or traitors don't matter

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 22:55
Waisay I hate JI as well.

When Imran asked them to form an electoral alliance, they thought they were too cool for PTI.

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 22:56
So you're going to Shara-e-Faisal tomorrow? I will see if we can organise a counter protest against PTI :)

PakPrince

Are you going to the protest tomorrow?

Also, what;s the situation on the ground in Karachi? Who is organizing these protests?

They are mostly organzied online and lot of the people attending are the educated people of Defense, Clifton etc. Maybe Gulshan too.. Mind you majority is urdu speaking.. Many of my friends were at teen talwar today. Punjab needs to stand up too

MQM ka Mandate poori Karachi manti hai. No one is sick and tired!

mqm's time is coming to an end. Im as urdu speaking as it gets and my uncles and elders in the family were all big time mem supporters but altaf lost them yesterday. MQM has definitely lost the areas of cifton, defense, part of saddar and gulshan

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 22:56
O dear God! Altaf has joined PP

speed
12th May 2013, 22:57
Waisay I hate JI as well.

When Imran asked them to form an electoral alliance, they thought they were too cool for PTI.

Which JI, mullah diesel?

Badsha
3 people injures. Firing in Karachi

shan
25% nhi, 99% support MQM.

Thats why blatant rigging was needed to win any seat right? I mean over 100% turn out and in some cases 16000 votes for MQM and 0 for other candidate :jf

Professor
12th May 2013, 22:58
And so what? Majority is with Altaf, one or two defectors or traitors don't matter

Traitors? :)) Are you trolling or are you really that Ignorant?

waqar_ahmad
They are mostly organzied online and attended by the educated people of Defense, Clifton etc. Maybe Gulshan too.. Mind you majority is urdu speaking

mqm's time is coming to an end. Im as urdu speaking as it gets and my uncles and elders in the family were all big time mem supporters but altaf lost them yesterday. MQM has definitely lost the areas of cifton, defense, part of saddar and gulshan

I know a LOT of urdu speaking people in karachi, and all of them voted for PTI. Most of them were hardcore MQM supporters in the past.

I know you may think I'm crazy, but I am quite certain PTI would have won Karachi had there been no rigging.

BTW, are you guys getting any help from PTI leadership at all for these protests?

Badsha
Media not showing these protests.

Reverselap
They are mostly organzied online and lot of the people attending are the educated people of Defense, Clifton etc. Maybe Gulshan too.. Mind you majority is urdu speaking.. Many of my friends were at teen talwar today. Punjab needs to stand up too

Good, hum bhi organise kr rhe hai protest whi par. We are going to make sure PTI learns that MQM is supported

It's not at an end. We have over 17 seats and are in power!

waqar_ahmad
Which JI, mullah diesel?

Diesel is JUI-F. there's only one JI

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 22:59
This is getting big. I expect ANP to join as well in sometime.

a sizable number of people will leave the protests if ANP joins. if anyone is worse than mqm in karachi, it is ANP... to make sure it doesnt fizzle out and remains a protest of the real people, ANP needs to stay away

Reverselap
I know a LOT of urdu speaking people in karachi, and all of them voted for PTI. Most of them were hardcore MQM supporters in the past.

I know you may think I'm crazy, but I am quite certain PTI would have won Karachi had there been no rigging.

BTW, are you guys getting any help from PTI leadership at all for these protests?

MQM has support. Yaha log Patang ko chahte hai. They have given us Azadi-e-Izhar, reduced Violence, happiness, less deaths, etc

0tt0man
Altaf must be charged with treason

"Teen talwar pe talwaron se chalni kar dean ge mere aik hukum pe". One of his comments.

shan
12th May 2013, 23:00
Good, hum bhi organise kr rhe hai protest whi par. We are going to make sure PTI learns that MQM is supported

It's not at an end. We have over 17 seats and are in power!

Show them you have support of militants.

Reverselap

"Teen talwar pe talwaron se chalni kar dean ge mere aik hukum pe". One of his comments.

And is mei ye kha kaha ke logo ko kre ge?

shan
MQM has support. Yaha log Patang ko chahte hai. They have given us Azadi-e-Izhar, reduced Violence, happiness, less deaths, etc

hahaha Delusions

Strike!

A british citizen sitting in london can't be charged.

0tt0man
12th May 2013, 23:01
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255454_473449779398733_363288983_n.jpg

Friend786
karachi is a ticking time bomb right now. Allah Khair Karey.

Reverselap
Show them you have support of militants.

Wo kre to youth, hum kre to militants

Grunge101
12th May 2013, 23:02
Altaf openly talking about Separation of Karachi from Pakistan..

If Pml N,PPP,JUI etc have any balls left,they should come out and support PTI/JI protesters openly in Karachi...If they do that,surely the physical presence would be too much to handle for these thugs

Reverselap
hahaha Delusions

WE've got rid of the violent and evil and racist ANP.

0tt0man
And is mei ye kha kaha ke logo ko kre ge?
Teen talwar per kon protest kar raha hai? Karachi walay hi na?
Only a mentally sick individual would defend Altaf now.

Reverselap
Altaf openly talking about Separation of Karachi from Pakistan..

If Pml N,PPP,JUI etc have any balls left,they should come out and support PTI/JI protesters openly in Karachi...If they do that,surely the physical presence would be too much to handle for these thugs

All of Karachi is with these "thugs". GA ALtaf. Tere liye Jan bhi Qurban hai

Garuda
12th May 2013, 23:03
Does PML (N) has absolute majority to form govt ?

If not how many seats would they need and who are their possible allies ?

PakPrince

No.

though i have to be honest that MQM would still have won majority of seats in karachi but the seats PTI deserves to win atleast 2-3.
Though mqm ki beghairti ka aalam tu yeh hai that seats which they would have easily won. they still rigged there

Badsha
Stupid Media!

Reverselap

Hahahah! He was making a point, showing his power. He didn't kill anyone, nor did he say he would. He could be talking of the road

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 23:04
karachi is a ticking time bomb right now. Allah Khair Karey.

HE won't do crap. If he even lays a hand on those people at teen talwar. There will be an even greater revolution, and he knows that.

PTI
12th May 2013, 23:05
Agree with this. Pak has gone 20 years back in terms of democracy.

And yes, PTI leadership needs to come out. I am now completely certain that ballot cannot change pakistan. People will have to come out under Imran's leadership and sweep the country clean with force. When army, agencies, caretaker, and foreign countries and all involved in rigging, ballot cannot bring chnage

Thanks for understanding.I have one question from those guys who are talking about evolution of process.
People are not realizing that why PTI seats are reduced in NA assembly.
It is clearly evident that with this many seats PTI can not ask for reforms and if reforms are done.
We cant change Polling staff of EC and Police of punjab.So if they PML-N can do now they will do it again after 5 years as well.
How will PTI stop them later if they cant do it now?

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:06
No.

though i have to be honest that MQM would still have won majority of seats in karachi but the seats PTI deserves to win atleast 2-3.
Though mqm ki beghairti ka aalam tu yeh hai that seats which they would have easily won. they still rigged there

Man gye Muttahida ki taqat? GA ALTAF GA MQM. KARACHI KI JAMAAT!

shan
Does PML (N) has absolute majority to form govt ?

If not how many seats would they need and who are their possible allies ?

They may need few seats from other provinces. But enough to form goverment without MQM, thats why Altaf is barking like dog. They dont like to sit in oposition.

waqar_ahmad

You shouldnt always speak the truth to someone's face

shan
12th May 2013, 23:07
HE won't do crap. If he even lays a hand on those people at teen talwar. There will be an even greater revolution, and he knows that.

It will be end of MQM as we knows it.

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:07

haan laikin you cannto deny altaf is a thug who rigged na 250, 253 and few others big time

as i said that idiots time is coming to an end

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:08
haan laikin you cannto deny altaf is a thug who rigged na 250, 253 and few others big time

as i said that idiots time is coming to an end

NA 253 is my constituency. Waha people were voting Patang. Even PO there said, "Tabdeeli wale nhi aye"

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:09

He won't because he's non-violent and nice

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:11
NA 253 is my constituency. Waha people were voting Patang. Even PO there said, "Tabdeeli wale nhi aye"

One of my friends went to the sir syed college and he and 4 of his friends votes were already done for mqmlo. they went to the presiding officer took the ballot from his hand and tore them.. they were forced to issue new ones to them

but this still shows the amount of rigging

Friend786
12th May 2013, 23:11

why doesn't he comeback to pakistan , if he is that powerful?

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:12
One of my friends went to the sir syed college and he and 4 of his friends votes were already done for mqmlo. they went to the presiding officer took the ballot from his hand and tore them.. they were forced to issue new ones to them

but this still shows the amount of rigging

They're liars :hafeez

MQM doesn't do rigging, Mashallah, we are a party of the people

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:12
why doesn't he comeback to pakistan , if he is that powerful?

Security reasons. Hum nhi chahte humare great, awesome and excellent leader ko kch ho. GA MUTTAHIDA!

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:13
They're liars :hafeez

MQM doesn't do rigging, Mashallah, we are a party of the people

mqm ki phatee

shan
12th May 2013, 23:14
Security reasons. Hum nhi chahte humare great, awesome and excellent leader ko kch ho. GA MUTTAHIDA!

Didnt you just said MQM made Karachi secure? lol It was more secure before MQM because at least Altaf bhai didnt had to leave then.

Badsha
12th May 2013, 23:15
Check out Abrar ul haq on ary!

Showing ballot papers!

Garuda
12th May 2013, 23:15
They may need few seats from other provinces. But enough to form goverment without MQM, thats why Altaf is barking like dog. They dont like to sit in oposition.
Thanks.

Which parties are their traditional allies in the past?

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:16
Didnt you just said MQM made Karachi secure? lol It was more secure before MQM because at least Altaf bhai didnt had to leave then.

Operation in 65, killed Muhajirs. Qasba colony massacre. Newspapers saying Muhajirs should not apply.
MQM has brought Karachi into the future!

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 23:17
mqm ki phatee

PakPrince, waisay, I'm loving this new side of you :)

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 23:19
Only hope for Karachi is for Nawaz Sharif to go after MQM...

Otherwise, nobody in Karachi or any of PTI's leadership including Imran has the guts to challenge MQM's thuggery...

waqar_ahmad
One of my friends whose entire family voted for PTI in karachi, is saying that MQM is like TTP in political clothing. So how can you defeat TTP with protests?

Reverselap
Only hope for Karachi is for Nawaz Sharif to go after MQM...

Otherwise, nobody in Karachi or any of PTI's leadership including Imran has the guts to challenge MQM's thuggery...

Punjabis showing racism again :farhat

wasim-fan
12th May 2013, 23:20
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKEtvMwCEAA6jgT.jpg:large

Thought this was funny. Pakistan according to PTI fanboyzz

shan
Thanks.

Which parties are their traditional allies in the past?

They only need few seats, 10 at most i think. They will buy independents more likely and rule without any alliance . 25 independents won in this election. This isnt like last election, many expected opposite of what happened.

Reverselap
One of my friends whose entire family voted for PTI in karachi, is saying that MQM is like TTP in political clothing. So how can you defeat TTP with protests?

Operation Punjab mei kro jaha asal mei Terrorist sathi Noon wale hai!

0tt0man
MQM has officially died in many parts of Karachi :)

Friend786
12th May 2013, 23:21

if musharraf( a former dictator) can comeback without any power and security threats . Why can't your powerful , great , awesome a excellent leader comeback?

Zarrar

O ja yaar...I am a urdu speaker myself...

chacha kashmiri
Operation in 65, killed Muhajirs. Qasba colony massacre. Newspapers saying Muhajirs should not apply.
MQM has brought Karachi into the future!

surprisingly all the election day violence happened in karachi

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 23:22
@0tt0

any protests in pindi area? I heard there's one at D-chowk.

oyei

So he is scared, bhag gia,

waqar_ahmad

Ye to bisti ho gai thori se :P

Garuda
12th May 2013, 23:23
They only need few seats, 10 at most i think. They will buy independents more likely and rule without any alliance . 25 independents won in this election. This isnt like last election, many expected opposite of what happened.
okay.

One way it will be good for the govt as they will be able to make policy changes without being dependent on other parties.

Good chance for Nawaz to show some good work and cash on.

shan

Sher-e-Punjab is coming

http://www.earthtimes.org/newsimage/asian_tiger_12.jpg

Reverselap
if musharraf( a former dictator) can comeback without any power and security threats . Why can't your powerful , great , awesome a excellent leader comeback?

Who cares for Mushy? Altaf has Awaam ka mandate.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. 92 ka operation nhi yad jab hamare innocent Jawan ko mara. Astaghfar. MQM ke Ghaddar Pakistan aur Muhajir ke Ghaddar

surprisingly all the election day violence happened in karachi

Saad Rafique

shan

Thought this was funny. Pakistan according to PTI fanboyzz

100% correct map lol

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:24
Sher-e-Punjab is coming

Kagzi sher MQM ko pehle nhi hara ska ab kya kre ga!

Professor
12th May 2013, 23:25

Seeing your pervious posts, I somehow doubt that. However agree with your opinion on MQM.

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 23:26
Ye to bisti ho gai thori se :P

Khaali bisti hi nahi hoi balkay bisti kharab ho gai...

Reverselap
Seeing your pervious posts, I somehow doubt that. However agree with your opinion on MQM.

And now I doubt it too!

shan
okay.

One way it will be good for the govt as they will be able to make policy changes without being dependent on other parties.

Good chance for Nawaz to show some good work and cash on.

More pressure on N as well. They will have to develop all of Pakistan instead of just Lahore this time.

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:27
Khaali bisti hi nahi hoi balkay bisti kharab ho gai...

Punjabis, can't argue with them, voted in the corrupt Noon League

waqar_ahmad
Someone posted this on facebook, regarding protests in Lahore:

Nawaz Sharif trying to fool the Nation again by saying that he made Nuclear Bomb.. Yes Nawaz Sharif made Atom Bomb, Shehbaaz Sharif gave thoery of energy, Maryam gave laws of motion and I discovered America... *** :))
For God Sake think about your nation not your province or area Awake now !!!. lets bring a change..

shan
Im also urdu speaker!

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:28
Im also urdu speaker!

Sab Urdu Speaker ban jate hai, MQM se Ghaddari kr ke :ahmed

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 23:29
What crap is this!

http://ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/Search.aspx?constituency=NA&constituencyid=NA-122

Imran Khan got only 49 votes in NA 122??? This surely must be a typo?

PTI
12th May 2013, 23:30
Firing iin DHA Protests

shan
12th May 2013, 23:31
http://ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/AllResults.aspx?assemblyid=NA

Nice to see Imran Khan win in NA-56 Pindi. Imran Khan could have won alot more if he contested alone in all of seats!

Friend786
Who cares for Mushy? Altaf has Awaam ka mandate.

Bugti and taliban were after musharraf.

Zarrar

Right...even though internet is a wonderful thing, you should stop assuming things about people...

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:32
And then ye log MQM ko bolte rhte hai. MQM ka Ghaddar, Pakistan ka GhaddaR!

mqm and altaf are equal thugs

carbon11
12th May 2013, 23:32
rocket/ bomb attack in quetta

shan
12th May 2013, 23:33
Right...even though internet is a wonderful thing, you should stop assuming things about people...

How are you urdu speaking? Are you Bihari?

PakPrince
http://ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/AllResults.aspx?assemblyid=NA

Nice to see Imran Khan win in NA-56 Pindi. Imran Khan could have won alot more if he contested alone in all of seats!

then PTI owuld have been left with a grand total of 1 seat..

Imran should have stood from karachi

we would have been more loyal than the idiots rom lahore

Reverselap
mqm and altaf are equal thugs
MQM is an organisation. Altaf is the head. Thug dono nhi, they are the best thing to happen to Karachi and Muhajirs. Agar ye na hote ap prh na pate

Bugti and taliban were after musharraf.
So? No one cares for him, people love Altaf

Zarrar
And now I doubt it too!

Hilarious....impossible just like there is no violence or rigging in Karachi...

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:34

he;s posted a lot of drivel against urdu speakers and particularly biharis so somehow doubt that

shan
12th May 2013, 23:34

That would have been guranteed 0!

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 23:35

Jo na kata aari se
Woh kata bihari se...

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:36
MQM rocks. Racist haters, aside, MQM is the best organisation which has improved the city. GA Altaf, GA Mustafa Kamal, GA MQM

Zarrar
12th May 2013, 23:36
he;s posted a lot of drivel against urdu speakers and particularly biharis so somehow doubt that

So are all urdu speaker biharis now????

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:37
MQM is an organisation. Altaf is the head. Thug dono nhi, they are the best thing to happen to Karachi and Muhajirs. Agar ye na hote ap prh na pate

they were needed in the 80's and early 9-'s when that idiot sharif started an operation against innocent urdu speakers.. but now their time is over. PTI should have won a few seats this time without any campaigning. If imran khan spent quarter as much as time in karachi as he spent in punjab he would have won almost half of karachi seats

but still mqm over the idiots from raiwind anyday of the week

shan
12th May 2013, 23:37
Jo na kata aari se
Woh kata bihari se...

So you are not Bihari thats for sure. lol

Anfield
12th May 2013, 23:38

There was no support for PML-N in most part of the lahore. PML-N workers were literally crying in their polling stations. You think Saad Rafiq9PML-N) could have won his seat from defense? Riiight!

Reverselap
they were needed in the 80's and early 9-'s when that idiot sharif started an operation against innocent urdu speakers.. but now their time is over. PTI should have won a few seats this time without any campaigning. If imran khan spent quarter as much as time in karachi as he spent in punjab he would have won almost half of karachi seats

but still mqm over the idiots from raiwind anyday of the week

MQM has always worked for Pakistan. They are patriotic people, the most patriotic of Pakistan. MQM ke Ghaddar Pakistan ke Ghaddar aur Muhajir ke Ghaddar hai. PTI stands no chance, we love MQM. ALtaf, tere liye biwi bche aur jan bhi Qurban hai

PakPrince
That would have been guranteed 0!

arif alvi legitimately should have won despite no campaigning.. the support for mqm in na 250 was ridiculous and if imran had campaigned there and other areas of the city then there would have been a real tsunami unike the hawaii firing in lahore

Friend786
12th May 2013, 23:39
why can't we have e-voting in pakistan like in india?

http://topnews.ae/images/Electronic-Voting-Machines-EVM.jpg

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:40
MQM haters are having a field day twisting the words of our great leader!

chacha kashmiri
MQM rocks. Racist haters, aside, MQM is the best organisation which has improved the city. GA Altaf, GA Mustafa Kamal, GA MQM

karachi rocks as much as siciliy does at the moment

shan
why can't we have e-voting in pakistan like in india?

http://topnews.ae/images/Electronic-Voting-Machines-EVM.jpg

Its fraud proof?

shan
12th May 2013, 23:41
arif alvi legitimately should have won despite no campaigning.. the support for mqm in na 250 was ridiculous and if imran had campaigned there and other areas of the city then there would have been a real tsunami unike the hawaii firing in lahore

Doesnt matter how much support, MQM would have made sure that IK get 0 just like others.

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:43
Doesnt matter how much support, MQM would have made sure that IK get 0 just like others.

just like nooras made sure of that in lahore

im assuring if IK stood in na 250, he would have won regardless of rigging

Friend786
12th May 2013, 23:43
Its fraud proof?

not sure . Can any indian pper shed any light on this system?

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:45
my dads lived in karachi for the last 6 years, calls altaf a big time don

Altaf is just a misunderstood an angel. He's the guy we need but not the one we deserve after some betrayed him for Balla!

chacha kashmiri
12th May 2013, 23:47
Altaf is just a misunderstood an angel. He's the guy we need but not the one we deserve after some betrayed him for Balla!

now ur just quoting christopher nolan

Reverselap
12th May 2013, 23:47
now ur just quoting christopher nolan

Besides the point!

waqar_ahmad
12th May 2013, 23:48

DOnt say that.
Lahoris voted for Imran. Sharif just stole those votes.

shan
12th May 2013, 23:48
just like nooras made sure of that in lahore

im assuring if IK stood in na 250, he would have won regardless of rigging

Imran Khan won in Pindi NA-56 and was leading in Lahore NA-122 before Nooras declared early victory. You cant compare rigging in Karachi to other provinces.

PakPrince
12th May 2013, 23:50
Imran Khan won in Pindi NA-56 and was leading in Lahore NA-122 before Nooras declared early victory. You cant compare rigging in Karachi to other provinces.

Karachi is not a province :facepalm:

i was comparing karachi to lahore..

and my point is IK had support here despite no campaigning whereas IK just focussed on Punjab and all went to waste

Strike!
12th May 2013, 23:53
Guys refrain from racist posts against other ethnicities. Also, any indirect threats against other PP'ers will not be tolerated!

cynical
12th May 2013, 23:53
And we move to page 90

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 23:55
Sadly media has slept after Altaf Hussains threats and is not reporting anything.

Garuda
Its fraud proof?
Almost.

There was some concern raised few years back and for which some research was done. The outcome was satisfactory.

But I think the Election Commission needs to be fraud proof and powerful to make anything work.

Sixhitter
Stop trolling, Reverselap.

Not good for your health.

Badsha
12th May 2013, 23:56
So tired...

oyei
12th May 2013, 23:57
I report altaf hussain for being a traitor and murderer, take action please

Reverselap
I report altaf hussain for being a traitor and murderer, take action please

Noted!

Anyways, on topic, hearing that the Lahore Dharna is attacked!

shan
Almost.

There was some concern raised few years back and for which some research was done. The outcome was satisfactory.

But I think the Election Commission needs to be fraud proof and powerful to make anything work.

So one cant caste all the votes himself?

Indiafan
12th May 2013, 23:58
For PTI fan-boys

saadibaba
PTI leadership showing maturity by not entering these protests.

Pak_Jazba
Breaking: PML-N workers along with independent contestant also coming in solidarity with PTI at Karachi, Scenario is getting amazing now, 5 big parties at 3 Talwar. via Dr Abdul Qadir Khan

saadibaba
12th May 2013, 23:59
The time for protest was last night when rigging had just taken place....now the whole world has accepted the results of the election....NS has already been congratulated by world leaders...the dust has settled as they say....time to move on

Pak_Jazba
12th May 2013, 23:59

People will become disillusioned with this leadership if they do not respond ASAP, and people are forced to return to their homes.

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:01
Also, nothing will come out of these protests other than a few lost lives....

Rigging happened, but even if it didn't it would have not changed the results much. NS would have still bagged the majority.

Reverselap
13th May 2013, 00:01
Arif Alwi and Hulkni aka Shireen Mazari has supported it!

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 00:02
People will become disillusioned with this leadership if they do not respond ASAP, and people are forced to return to their homes.

Dont worry about Saadi. It takes him a while to come around ;)

Indiafan
So one cant caste all the votes himself?

No. It only unlocks once per voter after the name/electoral numbers etc have been punched in. So you vote once, then when the next voter has confirmed, the polling officer presses a button remotedly making the machine active again. Also at any sign of trouble the machines can be immediately locked by the polling officer remotely and then no one can unlock it or destroy the existing votes.

saadibaba
Revolution would have happened if ground realities showed PTI as leading all the polls etc. Last I checked, all pre-election polls showed Noon leading....

Runner Up
Lahore protest has become violent and clash going on between police and PTI workers.

PTI
13th May 2013, 00:03

Its not maturity.Its stupidity.We need leadhership to stand among protestors.We are not any1 slave.People come out for justice because their right to vote was taken from them.
So Justice Party leadership should join common people of pakistan.

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:04
Its not maturity.Its stupidity.We need leadhership to stand among protestors.We are not any1 slave.People come out for justice because their right to vote was taken from them.
So Justice Party leadership should join common people of pakistan.

Its reality.....live with it !

Pakistan is not USA or UK.....if anyone expected totally free and fair elections....than they need to have their head examined.

PTI
Revolution would have happened if ground realities showed PTI as leading all the polls etc. Last I checked, all pre-election polls showed Noon leading....

You are ignoring the turn out and also the way election is rigged.

Runner Up
Saw PTI worker hitting a police wala with stick and policeman ran away.

Badsha
13th May 2013, 00:05

but it's about principals. We deserve 2-3 more seats.

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 00:05

Why don't you understand?, everyone here understands that PTI was robbed off atleast 20-30 seats. What is wrong with having what is ours? You want people to just sit back and take whats given to them? Thats been happening since forever now. Its time there was a change.

PTI
13th May 2013, 00:06

Pakistan is not USA or UK.....if anyone expected totally free and fair elections....than they need to have their head examined.

We were shown dreams of Naya Pakistan.
Maybe you are living in old pakistan of MQM and living with it.Yeh apko he mubarak ho.

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 00:07

Why should we? Why cant we change this system? Does it have to stay like this? Then we might as well not have elections? What is the point of them

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:07
Why don't you understand?, everyone here understands that PTI was robbed off atleast 20-30 seats. What is wrong with having what is ours? You want people to just sit back and take whats given to them? Thats been happening since forever now. Its time there was a change.

And how is protesting on the streets change that....ECP will step in and give you guys 20-30 seats because you protested....lol.

Are you going to bring anarchy.....is that your idea of change ?

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:08
Pml N workers join PTI in support..Independent candidates also arrive..

Firing on the Procession in Model Street,Karachi 2 dead

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:08
Why should we? Why cant we change this system? Does it have to stay like this? Then we might as well not have elections? What is the point of them

Than you guys should have joined TUQ drama.....you leader believed in bringing change through elections.....now you have to live with it, good or bad.....can't have it both ways !

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:09
Saadi is a diehard desciple of that devil Altaf, he was trolling all the PTI supporters for the last couple of months, making them think he was going to vote/support PTI...with MQM's seats secured and their strangle hold renewed over Karachi, he could care less what happens in the rest of the country...

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 00:09
And how is protesting on the streets change that....ECP will step in and give you guys 20-30 seats because you protested....lol.

Definitely they won't. Whatever ECP does its their decision, but we are letting them know that we are NOT happy with this system, and we have the courage to do so because we have a leader in Imran Khan!

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:10
We were shown dreams of Naya Pakistan.
Maybe you are living in old pakistan of MQM and living with it.Yeh apko he mubarak ho.

Dreams are dreams.....now you have woken up !

PTI
13th May 2013, 00:12

Yes you are right, People need to wake up and change system.

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:13

And he types it while sitting in Azizabad Jashan over the death of democracy...

Runner Up
13th May 2013, 00:13
Laathi Charge on PTI workers in Lahore. Large number of female protesters are present too.

Friend786
13th May 2013, 00:15
No. It only unlocks once per voter after the name/electoral numbers etc have been punched in. So you vote once, then when the next voter has confirmed, the polling officer presses a button remotedly making the machine active again. Also at any sign of trouble the machines can be immediately locked by the polling officer remotely and then no one can unlock it or destroy the existing votes.

we should look into this for next elections.

Runner Up
13th May 2013, 00:17
No PTI leader present in protest.

Poor very poor

saadibaba
And he types it while sitting in Azizabad Jashan over the death of democracy...

Mr.Bughz-e-saadibaba had to comment :))

Grunge101

In Karachi,It isnt about getting seats...PML N,JI and Independents are all with PTI here..

MQM has practically abducted the whole city..Altaf issues a warning openly in the media saying ''I can order my followers to decapitate these protestors right now'' and 15 minutes firing opens up on the procession...2 killed already.

This is madness.

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:18
Yes you are right, People need to wake up and change system.

Change the system by doing what....protesting in the streets and bringing anarchy ?

Anfield
13th May 2013, 00:18
If people believe their mandate was not heard they have a right to protest.

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:19
In Karachi,It isnt about getting seats...PML N,JI and Independents are all with PTI here..

MQM has practically abducted the whole city..Altaf issues a warning openly in the media saying ''I can order my followers to decapitate these protestors right now'' and 15 minutes firing opens up on the procession...2 killed already.

This is madness.

Altaf and MQM are getting exposed big time here....glad all karachiites are watching and listening to this....next election PTI should sweep Karachi !

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:20
If people believe their mandate was not heard they have a right to protest.

Yes, protest is you right....but don't expect much out of it....you should go to your holy saviour Mr.CJ and see what he does for you now....

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:21
No PTI leader present in protest.

Poor very poor

Actually, very mature and sensible.

Bashira_taeli
13th May 2013, 00:23
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKFfbCKCUAA25CO.jpg

Grunge101
Altaf and MQM are getting exposed big time here....glad all karachiites are watching and listening to this....next election PTI should sweep Karachi !

You wouldnt have even had to wait till next elections had MQM not done their usual ghunda gardi yesterday!

Karachi is no longer the terror camp for MQM that it used to be..

Zarrar
Mr.Bughz-e-saadibaba had to comment :))

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of copying...

Abay bhai kuch to original commentary kardia karo...

Anfield
13th May 2013, 00:24
Yes, protest is you right....but don't expect much out of it....you should go to your holy saviour Mr.CJ and see what he does for you now....

Protest itself is a big thing. Pakistan would have been a much better place if people had protested whenever they were cheated.

saadibaba
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of copying...

Abay bhai kuch to original commentary kardia karo...

Yaar....why are you so full of hate....I seriously worry about your health.

venomousx
For PTI fan-boys

tbh all this is true! who in their right minds would vote for ppp unless they are jaahil and hopeless?

Friend786
13th May 2013, 00:25
i am worried about my family and friends in lahore. please stay safe !!

Runner Up
13th May 2013, 00:25
Where do you live?

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:26
Yaar....why are you so full of hate....I seriously worry about your health.

I worry about your health too...and there took a leaf out of your playbook...

Narcissism ki bhi koi hud hoti hai...

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:28
I worry about your health too...and there took a leaf out of your playbook...

Narcissism ki bhi koi hud hoti hai...

Are yaar Zarrar bhai, political differences aside, just hope we can keep the level of discussion civil :)

Grunge101
And to think that our Glorious armed forces created MQM in the first place and even now support them completely..

Friend786
Where do you live?

Saudi Arabia.

chacha kashmiri
Than you guys should have joined TUQ drama.....you leader believed in bringing change through elections.....now you have to live with it, good or bad.....can't have it both ways !

there's a point

The problem is the pti lost any support they had amongst journalists and others by calling everyone else jaahil for not voting for the party after the results

They have a little sympathy back now after altaf's speech

Reports of 186 percent turn out in na 242 via umar cheema on twitter

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:29

I am in lahore..its completely safe right now..No issues

Friend786
13th May 2013, 00:30
I am in lahore..its completely safe right now..No issues

Thanks.

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:33
And to think that our Glorious armed forces created MQM in the first place and even now support them completely..

Oh that "punjabi" institution...

That's the biggest myth created by the supporters of PPP...

MQM has been the B-team of PPP from it's inception...it was solely created to break the religious parties' vote bank in Karachi by PPP/shias...

Why would Army try to break it's own natural allies/constituency that is the religious electorate by creating MQM...

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:33
Altaf bhai with further threats on media

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:34
In any case.....Democracy main believe karte hoo tu suck it up and prepare for elections 5 years from now....that is all I am saying.

Runner Up
Jamat-e-Islami announces support for PTI in KPK

How many seats they have in KPK?

Friend786
MQM rigging.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.308873985806960&type=2

speed
13th May 2013, 00:35
jamat-e-islami announces support for pti in kpk

how many seats they have in kpk?

7-8

Friend786
13th May 2013, 00:35

7-10 seats.

Runner Up
13th May 2013, 00:36
Okay. Then helpful for PTI

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:36

MQM has been the B-team of PPP from it's inception...it was solely created to break the religious parties' vote bank in Karachi by PPP/shias...

Why would Army try to break it's own natural allies/constituency that is the religious electorate by creating MQM...

Agree. Before MQM, Karachi used to vote for JI, it was never a PPP Garr.

shan
13th May 2013, 00:37
Doesnt matter if it changes anything, let them protest. And if MQM thugs dont like it then they will face wrath of Sher-e-Punjab.

shan
13th May 2013, 00:38

Can PTI form goverment there without Islami jamat? If yes then they keep alliance but dont pay much atention to what they say

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:40

Off topic and i dont have the energy to debate on this.

Irrespective of their origins,we all know what MQM is right now

Anfield
13th May 2013, 00:42
In any case.....Democracy main believe karte hoo tu suck it up and prepare for elections 5 years from now....that is all I am saying.

The problem is how's democracy moving forward? In 97-98 seats PPP won only 18 seats (laughable) and same ** happened today. And NS is no zardari, i don't see him completing his term.

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:43
Doesnt matter if it changes anything, let them protest. And if MQM thugs dont like it then they will face wrath of Sher-e-Punjab.

A big question mark over that...more like Billi-e-Punjab...

NS won't do anything...he has no principles or gravitas to stand up to tyranny..

the Great Khan
13th May 2013, 00:44
Saadi is a diehard desciple of that devil Altaf, he was trolling all the PTI supporters for the last couple of months, making them think he was going to vote/support PTI...with MQM's seats secured and their strangle hold renewed over Karachi, he could care less what happens in the rest of the country...

Following the modus loperandi of his master

saadibaba
The problem is how's democracy moving forward? In 97-98 seats PPP won only 18 seats (laughable) and same ** happened today. And NS is no zardari, i don't see him completing his term.

That remains to be seen....but he got big majority and may just need PML-F, and independents to form the govt. Army cannot intervene anymore....I hope democracy continues for the sake of our country....good or bad....people will learn and get another chance in five years....

Grunge101

NS is a real thorn in Qayyani's ***...i cant see the Army letting them rule for anything over a year.A coup is on the way

shan

NS won't do anything...he has no principles or gravitas to stand up to tyranny..

MQM kay chuhon ke liye billi hi kafi hai.

saadibaba
13th May 2013, 00:45
Following the modus loperandi of his master

:))

Aree yaar jaan lo ge ....MQM ko gaali nikaloon phir mano ge ke main Altaf ka supppoter nahi hoon.

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:46

NS is a lot smarter now...plus the only way he can be removed is through the coup and everybody knows after the chooriaN pheno course and ethos Musharraf instilled in Army, it has no stomach to impose martial law...

Unless if there is unarmed women and children to be massacred in madressa, villages or Lal-masjiid you can't count on Armed forces to do jack...

Friend786
13th May 2013, 00:47

agree, Nawaz Sharif won't be able to sustain pressure from strong opposition (PTI , media and PPP).

UP
13th May 2013, 00:49
I agree with Saadi here.

PTI should now talk with their performance in KP and as an Opposition. When people will witness their performance, they can actually come into power next time. Let go of protest and talk with your performance.

Whatever has happened has happened whether it was rigged or not. Time to take action now.

Badsha
13th May 2013, 00:50
According to the official ECP results, Imran Khan got 49 votes.

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:51

PML-N and MQM have never gotten along and never will...NS has openly called the latter a ''Terrorist party which has killed countless people in Khi'' many times..

Badsha
13th May 2013, 00:51
from his lahore seat.......

Zarrar
13th May 2013, 00:53
PML-N and MQM have never gotten along and never will...NS has openly called the latter a ''Terrorist party which has killed countless people in Khi'' many times..

When push comes to shove, out goes traditional/conventional rivalries..

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 00:56
Altaf,''Media anchors should stop their Discriminatory behaviour towards MQM''..

and Surprise surprise...No coverage of the Karachi protest for the last 20 mins

PTI
13th May 2013, 01:00
Change the system by doing what....protesting in the streets and bringing anarchy ?

Yes going by your logic, Stop the doctors from becoming sergeons because they cut parts of a human body.Well Done.

Grunge101
13th May 2013, 01:02
When push comes to shove, out goes traditional/conventional rivalries..

This is one i personally cant see happening..

NS has matured a lot ..Dont expect him to make decisions that would cause major dips in his popularity...Not giving a single party seat nomination to the rebel PML Q group in the recent elections is one example.

Friend786
13th May 2013, 01:06
interesting...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/184433_10151470145849527_254742732_n.png

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 01:09
Sadly nothing is being reported anywhere regarding Karachi protests.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 01:19
PTI top leadership now joining in.

Fauzia Kasuri joins protestors in Lahore.

Scary thing is, if such rigging happened in main cities, imagine what happened in smaller cities, villages!

speed
13th May 2013, 01:21
PTI won zero seats in balochistan? why is that?

shan
13th May 2013, 01:22
PTI won zero seats in balochistan? why is that?

speed
13th May 2013, 01:24

No ppp or pml-n stronghold there, better chance to collect votes.

Runner Up
13th May 2013, 01:36
Rauf Klasra

Looney
13th May 2013, 01:38
Too much hate for Sindh here

Mracer
13th May 2013, 01:40
some ppl are spreading this video of PTI candidate infulencing women voters in polling station. anyone know how authentic is it? looks like a third class channel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=130209287173122&set=vb.108800099218551&type=2&theater

Friend786
13th May 2013, 01:49
My suggestion for NEW VOTING SYSTEM (FULLY COMPUTERIZED)

1) The Voter enters polling station with his/her ID card

2) Goes to desk and scans their fingerprint on the fingerprint scanner.

3) The fingerprint gets matched with NADRA's fingerprints database and the information corresponding to that fingerprint is pulled to the screen of the operator and the voter. (The voter’s name, picture, address etc.)

4) The operator sees the details on his screen and verifies the details by comparing them with the details on the ID card and prompts the system to show the voting screen.

5) The voter selects their choice and the screen closes.

6) The vote gets stored in a central database and the Voter leaves the polling station.

This is just one example of the countless things the government can do if they really want fair elections. Like if you agree!

https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial

suggestion from a pti supporter.

Professor
13th May 2013, 01:52

Yes that's evident on this thread. I get people hating MQM but some here directly seem to have hate for Karachi/Sindh.

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 01:52

You need army present for any kinds of electoral reforms. People could be dragged by thugs into polling stations and made to vote. Bloodshed likely.

This is Pakistan.

PTI
13th May 2013, 01:56

Scary thing is, if such rigging happened in main cities, imagine what happened in smaller cities, villages!

Abrar ul haq joiins as well

Indiafan
13th May 2013, 01:58
Rauf Klasra

Thats **. Which journalist, which channel?

justarslan
13th May 2013, 01:59
Karachi is not a province :facepalm:

i was comparing karachi to lahore..

and my point is IK had support here despite no campaigning whereas IK just focussed on Punjab and all went to waste

Imran was right in concentrating on Punjab. PTI would have sweeped all over Pakistan in a clean election.

He Who Controls Punjab, Owns The Throne.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:02
Abrar ul haq joiins as well

IN Lahore?

justarslan
13th May 2013, 02:04

Hate for MQM does not mean hate for Sindh. You are free to believe otherwise and keep supporting gunda party.

Indiafan
13th May 2013, 02:05
Imran was right in concentrating on Punjab. PTI would have sweeped all over Pakistan in a clean election.

No, the truth is, elections are not contested over the internet and by non-residents. Reality on the ground is usually quite different

Garuda
13th May 2013, 02:09

Even smaller things needed to be done first

1. Only one person allowed inside a polling booth at one time.
2. No candidate or supporter allowed within 200 mtr of polling booth. If found inside apart from voting self vote, the polling of that booth goes for re-poll. violator arrested.

3. All polling booth fixed with cameras and monitored by EC. Any suspicious activity will result in re-poll of the booth.
4. Make more booth with each booth not more than 1000 - 2000 votes.
5. EC distribute the details of the booth where he has to vote 2-3 days before voting date.

zimmz

Yep in narowal and sialkot nooners had to cancel their jalsa because people didn#t turn up while PTI had big jalsas there. Yet PTI losts. Not easy to believe the fairness of these elections. Results have been changed over night.

Also those who are saying it is futile to protest. why? it's democratic right and one must protest otherwise this rigging will keep happening. I understand if we lost fair and sqaure then one should accept with grace but accepting rigging is weakness.

Now here is first hand experience of my family from a rural area (village).

One of my family member was made polling agent (locally nominated) for PTI. First point to note here, why PTI could not sent trained polling agent to each station?

The presiding staff went straight to the home of influential persons supporting NL. Later during polls, people came to know that to help disable, old people one must have authority letter (never heard this before). The first surprise came when we noticed that all those who were supporting NL had the authority letters ready before hand. Moreover they even had authority letters for all the so called 'kami/kameen', low cast people (i don't like this term) even if those people were known to be healthy.

Later at counting time the polling agents of parties were told to leave, yet the influential people were inside. Now how can one be sure that counting is genuine. Also these guys could fill in the boxes with fake votes. I doubt ECP verify the votes after counting. Imagine from each village, each station even if proportionally 20-30% votes are fake then it is not hard to believe that the winning candidate at seat level is leading by 30k to 50k votes.

Looney

:altaf disagrees

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:13
Yep in narowal and sialkot nooners had to cancel their jalsa because people didn#t turn up while PTI had big jalsas there. Yet PTI losts. Not easy to believe the fairness of these elections. Results have been changed over night.

Also those who are saying it is futile to protest. why? it's democratic right and one must protest otherwise this rigging will keep happening. I understand if we lost fair and sqaure then one should accept with grace but accepting rigging is weakness.

Now here is first hand experience of my family from a rural area (village).

One of my family member was made polling agent (locally nominated) for PTI. First point to note here, why PTI could not sent trained polling agent to each station?

The presiding staff went straight to the home of influential persons supporting NL. Later during polls, people came to know that to help disable, old people one must have authority letter (never heard this before). The first surprise came when we noticed that all those who were supporting NL had the authority letters ready before hand. Moreover they even had authority letters for all the so called 'kami/kameen', low cast people (i don't like this term) even if those people were known to be healthy.

Later at counting time the polling agents of parties were told to leave, yet the influential people were inside. Now how can one be sure that counting is genuine. Also these guys could fill in the boxes with fake votes. I doubt ECP verify the votes after counting. Imagine from each village, each station even if proportionally 20-30% votes are fake then it is not hard to believe that the winning candidate at seat level is leading by 30k to 50k votes.

And people saying Imran would come across as a loser for protesting? I say anyone who accepts these results is a loser!

Protesting is what PTI needs to do. And I'm sure everyone knows the grass root support PTI has.

0tt0man
13th May 2013, 02:22
I take back my earlier statement. PTI must protest in cities where they were victim of rigging.

Keep it concentrated to put pressure on the toothless ECP. Accepting the results without a fight would give credibility to these goons use of force.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:24
I take back my earlier statement. PTI must protest in cities where they were victim of rigging.

Keep it concentrated to put pressure on the toothless ECP. Accepting the results without a fight would give credibility to these goons use of force.

0tt0

itna argue kiun kerta hai yaar. Pehlai he maan jana tha na :)

0tt0man
13th May 2013, 02:29
0tt0

itna argue kiun kerta hai yaar. Pehlai he maan jana tha na :)
Accounts of rigging instances in Punjab came out today yaar. All of the media appeared to be concentrated in Karachi yesterday.
I also heard polling results were withheld in Sialkot for 5-6 hours by the RO. PTI was initially leading there but went on to lose by a good margin in the end.

Always thought Ahsan Iqbal and Saad Rafique were the only two decent fellows in PML(N). :facepalm:

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 02:33
Accounts of rigging instances in Punjab came out today yaar. All of the media appeared to be concentrated in Karachi yesterday.
I also heard polling results were withheld in Sialkot for 5-6 hours by the RO. PTI was initially leading there but went on to lose by a good margin in the end.

Always thought Ahsan Iqbal and Saad Rafique were the only two decent fellows in PML(N). :facepalm:

Haha they are the worst.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:33

This was the situation in most of punjab. Can you imagine we lost Attock!! Unbelievable.

Chal, now that you are on board. protests going on in pindi and D-chowk. Jana zaroor

0tt0man
13th May 2013, 02:36
This was the situation in most of punjab. Can you imagine we lost Attock!! Unbelievable.

Chal, now that you are on board. protests going on in pindi and D-chowk. Jana zaroor
I'm off to Lahore tomorrow. Have to pass through Lalik Chowk on the way to uni :)

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 02:37
How long are these people willing to stay there? Any idea anyone? Its already 2Am there in Pak now.

cynical
13th May 2013, 02:40
PML n goons wielding sticks and harassing PTI lahore rally
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151417243297647&set=vb.462957060404137&type=2&theater

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:43
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151417243297647&set=vb.462957060404137&type=2&theater

This is exactly why we need PTI's top leadership at these protests.

0tt0man
13th May 2013, 02:44
What can we expect from the Supreme Court? Dr. Arif Alvi said he was filing a petition in the SC for holding re-elections in Karachi (unless I'm wrong).

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 02:44
What are the likely course of actions ECP can take here? Any idea guys? If they order re-elections in certain parts, will it be accepted by PML N/MQM. Wont they protest too?

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:47
What can we expect from the Supreme Court? Dr. Arif Alvi said he was filing a petition in the SC for re-election.

SC will put this in ECP's domain. And we all know how good ECP is.

Nothing will come out of this case. This will be decided on the streets. Mark my words!

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 02:52
Media is not reporting these protests, and the top people are thus getting an excuse to conveniently ignore these protests.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:53
^ Media was ignoring a lot of our jalsas as well. And we all know that it didnt decrease our support. Dont worry about the media. Besides, I'm sure dunya TV is still on our side

oyei

Wah noora kya jhamooriat, thanks for it.

Pak_Jazba
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970551_599144236777420_1872856515_n.jpg

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:54
What are the likely course of actions ECP can take here? Any idea guys? If they order re-elections in certain parts, will it be accepted by PML N/MQM. Wont they protest too?

Once again, please, forget about ECP. They are toothless, and biased, who were part of all this rigging.

Pak_Jazba
13th May 2013, 02:55
Getting news that after recounting PTI has won seats PP6 PP9 PP10 PP11 PP12 NA 53 NA 54

Don't know how true these are.

waqar_ahmad
13th May 2013, 02:57
Getting news that after recounting PTI has won seats PP6 PP9 PP10 PP11 PP12 NA 53 NA 54

Don't know how true these are.

When fake votes were cast, how can recounting change anything?