PDA

View Full Version : Junk Noises in Downloaded Songs

mnoman15
28th February 2006, 00:27
My friend used to use kazaa for downloading songs and then they did some thing , the songs had junk noises in background ,. Then he started using LIme Wire and he used it yesterday after 2 months and the songs had junk noises in back ground(most of the songs), is there a way we could get clean songs , are torrents good for single songs ???

Please IT guys help my friend

Cartman
28th February 2006, 00:32
those are just bad files.. I usually dont have that problem with limewire. Unless the file itself is corrupt or if ur sound drivers are corrupt and creating distortions when u play sound files. reinstall the sound drivers. maybe that would fix ur problem.

mnoman15
28th February 2006, 00:54
They are using some techinuques to stop this downloading, there is nothing wrong with my sound cards . Why 50% songs would be corrupt. Same thing happened on kazaa

Cartman
28th February 2006, 02:21
i have notcied some major artists do that.. they flood the file sharing network with such duds so people get discouraged from downloading.. some artists hire even hackers to put up viruses disguised as mp3 files.. these are just things u have to put up with to get free music unfortunately.

u have to be careful and smart by looking at the size and length of the file and the number of hosts who are hosting that file to be sure its a genuine song.. even still u could get duds but it reduces the chance of getting a bad file.

HAFRIDI
28th February 2006, 02:30
i have notcied some major artists do that.. they flood the file sharing network with such duds so people get discouraged from downloading.. some artists hire even hackers to put up viruses disguised as mp3 files.. these are just things u have to put up with to get free music unfortunately.

u have to be careful and smart by looking at the size and length of the file and the number of hosts who are hosting that file to be sure its a genuine song.. even still u could get duds but it reduces the chance of getting a bad file.

Yep, thats what u should look for on limewire

UJ
28th February 2006, 06:49
Also, if using limewire, try previewing the file as it is downloading. If it doesn't preview then you know that it is corrupt.