PDA

View Full Version : Misbah-ul-Haq : Toss!

amomin
21st February 2015, 01:52
We haven't won a toss since 3rd ODI of Pak/NZ series in UAE. We lost both in NZ, both warm-ups, and India. Can we send Afridi just for the toss? He seems to win them all.

Pakistan is probably one of the teams that Toss pretty much affects extensively to the result of the game.

Every time we lose the toss, opponent puts us into chase knowing we struggle chasing.

amomin
21st February 2015, 01:53
And no I am not a Misbah basher, and Afridite. I believe Misbah is the best player on the team by far. I am just appalled by his toss record ever since he became captain.

sensible-indian-fan
21st February 2015, 01:54
Maybe he needs to take a toss training.

Ain't nobody got patience for a toss loser.

Toss loser = Match loser.

Cos tosses win matches.

ahanank
21st February 2015, 01:57
Those are excuses to cover up our lame batting line-up. Except Misbah, of course.

Abdullah719
21st February 2015, 02:03
If Afridi goes out for the toss, just imagine the masala news. "Misbah ousted by Afridi after row with Shehzad." :))

Anfield
21st February 2015, 02:04
What is he supposed to do? Take a biased coin to toss.

silentkiller187
21st February 2015, 02:09
give the guy a break

amomin
21st February 2015, 02:18
I'm not bashing Misbah here. I'm just stating the toss record. Not that it matters. But losing the toss somehow always dents Pakistan. Let's face it, we suck at chasing. Pakistan, however, has a good record under Misbah when winning the toss. Both tosses they won vs NZ in UAE, they won the game.

Strike Rate
21st February 2015, 03:02
ok Misbah win the toss

Jabo
21st February 2015, 03:04

I want Pak to bat first, At least Maqsood is playing, hopefully he bats well

shah out

badsha001
21st February 2015, 03:04

I want Pak to bat first, At least Maqsood is playing, hopefully he bats well

shah out

hahah u wish.. we r bowling again

Saj
21st February 2015, 03:09
He's won the toss :)

Runner Up
21st February 2015, 04:29
Is it true that Pak never won the toss against India in world cups?

Also why would you bowl first if win the toss despite the fact that we are the worst chaser? I am asking because pitch looks good for a batting.

BeautifulGame
21st February 2015, 10:09
Is it true that Pak never won the toss against India in world cups?

Also why would you bowl first if win the toss despite the fact that we are the worst chaser? I am asking because pitch looks good for a batting.
Pretty sure Pakistan won the toss in Centurian 03

saj786
21st February 2015, 10:20
What a buffoon, wins the toss and he fields!!!, we cant chase, should be sacked just for this pathetic decision

Scorpion
21st February 2015, 10:22
Misbah fooled by grass and cloud. Still no excuse for pathetic collapse. Even minnows are chasing 300+

saeedhk
21st February 2015, 10:27
How can a person be such a fool?

We all know we cannot chase but he still chooses to bowl.Clown!

saeedhk
21st February 2015, 10:29
He doesn't even know our chasing weakness despite being captain for a long long time.Horrible!

siddharth
21st February 2015, 10:32
Very poor decision from Misbah,so far the excuses were him not getting any toss,now he got one and wasted it completely.However,i don;t think this is a one man decision,he might have consulted with the team/coach,,,?

superman
21st February 2015, 10:34
He bowled as he thought wicket had something it did then instead of attacking when they had 2 out he sends on harris what an idiot i think his mba is jaalli

Watsupdoc
21st February 2015, 10:35
Stupid decision to ball first :facepalm:

Sadevdesai
21st February 2015, 10:36
What to do if we win the Toss is already decided..... THE DAY BEFORE !!!!!! In the Team's skull session. Stop blaming Misbah.

ask_analyse_act
21st February 2015, 10:43
His decision was right there was some grass in the pitch and a bit of overcast conditions with little bit of moisture. What can he do if his bowlers can't swing the ball, just a halftracker bowling machines they have. Look at the WI bowlers who pitched it up and swing the ball, neither irfan nor sohail Khan did that. How many drop catches. Tbh captain alone cannot take a decision on his own. The pitch will be inspected by the team coach senior players and the mgmt and the captain walks out after a discussion on what to ask if they win the toss. Too much hate for misbah in this thread who is leading a bunch of minnow level players.

Runner Up
21st February 2015, 12:19
Those who are blaming Misbah should also blame "The Great" Wasim Akram who was suggesting to bowl first.

JaDed
21st February 2015, 13:00
Those who are blaming Misbah should also blame "The Great" Wasim Akram who was suggesting to bowl first.

He would had taken bowling and cut the lackluster Windies below 200!

saj786
21st February 2015, 14:19

Yep I stick by my quote! We should have batted first, we simply can't chase there fore misbah the ****** is at fault, as for wasim I know where I stand for the greatest match fixer Pakistan history, I t ake his words as a pinch of salt

zabalestmsm
21st February 2015, 14:37
Bowling first turned out to be a blunder!