PDA

View Full Version : Property market of uk help

suhaib
17th June 2006, 07:36
anyone know how an unemployed student can get a morgage to buy a house to put on rent or sell at higher price.

z10
17th June 2006, 07:38
yar suhaib just find a normal job like the rest of us

HAFRIDI
17th June 2006, 07:39
haha

Suhaib btw help me in that GOOGLE EARTH thread u made!! instead of these schemes off urs

zushy_786
17th June 2006, 07:56
anyone know how an unemployed student can get a morgage to buy a house to put on rent or sell at higher price.

Why would someone in their sane mind would give you a mortgage to buy a house to put on rent ?? Think about it Suhaib, I understand you have bloody high dreams, but 99% of them are highly unrealistic.....Finish your education first then think about how to become the next millionare...

HAFRIDI
17th June 2006, 08:06
I truly admire Suhaib's high ambitions..keep's me going

UJ
17th June 2006, 08:11
I think you'll need at least a part time job and then you could apply for a student loan. Mortgage is pretty much out of the question.

ShowStopper
17th June 2006, 09:19

Unemployed and Student. Also let me know if there is anybody stupid enough to lend you some money. :D
Stop dreaming bro. find a normal job and until you are student don't go for such things. Thats my advice, but if you are that desperate than I would suggest you to creat a website for advertising. You culd earn good deal of money that way with out incuring any risk.