PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of the American media insulting Islam!

PlanetPakistan
19th July 2006, 10:28
I don't know about Europe but let me tell you that the American media especially the radio stations have consistently started bashing Islam! During the talk shows many of the hosts openly call Islam the religion of "terror" and convince people that all Muslims are taught to kill all the Jews and Christians! Some hosts even go on to say that Islam OPPOSES education!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT IGNORANCE!!!!!

ShowStopper
19th July 2006, 10:29
Who isn't?

Pathan007
19th July 2006, 10:35
bcz CNN, Fox and all those crap are own by yahudis.

Aurangzeb
19th July 2006, 10:59
I don't know about Europe but let me tell you that the American media especially the radio stations have consistently started bashing Islam! During the talk shows many of the hosts openly call Islam the religion of "terror" and convince people that all Muslims are taught to kill all the Jews and Christians! Some hosts even go on to say that Islam OPPOSES education!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT IGNORANCE!!!!!

the hatred there is really intense...i'm thankful i'm not american...they're doing what they did to the "commies"...it's a witchhunt and they use the media to facilitate it...if i were you, i'd be urging my family to leave that hell hole (although the weather in orlando must be damn nice)...

Invictus
19th July 2006, 11:10
America always needs an enemy to demonise and scare its people. Its a periodic cycle before it was communism then Qaddafi then Saddam then some random terrorists not its Islam in general. No worries people will get tired of it in a while and then it would be something new.

lahori
19th July 2006, 11:16

you're probably referring to one of those idiotic Conservative talkshow hosts like Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. The most comical one out of those is Savage who will leave no stone unturned in bashing Islam in every way possible.

zushy_786
19th July 2006, 11:28
you're probably referring to one of those idiotic Conservative talkshow hosts like Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. The most comical one out of those is Savage who will leave no stone unturned in bashing Islam in every way possible.

Ann Coulter as well I would include in that category......

PlanetPakistan
19th July 2006, 11:29

yea you got most of them but forgot about the worst one.......Neal boretez!!!!

zushy_786
19th July 2006, 11:30
America always needs an enemy to demonise and scare its people. Its a periodic cycle before it was communism then Qaddafi then Saddam then some random terrorists not its Islam in general. No worries people will get tired of it in a while and then it would be something new.

Indeed, this manufactured war was exactly what was needed for Americans to become a nanny state and live in fear of big and bad terrorists...I'm also beginning to beleive more and more that 9/11 itself was manufactured by the US government for imperalistic purposes.....

PlanetPakistan
19th July 2006, 11:32
Ann Coulter as well I would include in that category......

Bortez is her "*******"

Invictus
19th July 2006, 11:33
Manufactured or not they knew enough to stop it and what happened was way over "gross incompetence" on their part. The thing with gross incompetence is that you cannot use that as an excuse. No one gets fired yet two countries have been invaded already.

zushy_786
19th July 2006, 11:33
Bortez is her "*******"

Oh ok, well I'm a little unfamiliar with Botez, with the scarcity of US channels avalible on baisc cable in Canada, although do catch it on satiellite from time to time for a laugh

Jive Jive Pakistan
19th July 2006, 12:54
well i had a mexican candian here come to me in denmark

hes goes he wants a debate

i go by all means, hes there crticising the quran, i goto have u read it

he goes NO

i go end of discussion

but ive realised 90% are just jumping on the bandwagon

they just see it as islam being backwards and violant

when asagfiruallah nothing is further from the truth

i pray allah gives them knowledge abou islam and also to me as well as everyone else

Hasan
19th July 2006, 13:37
I see very little difference between the American attitude to Muslims, and the Saudi attiude towards the minority muslims groups. Both the Americans and Saudies use their wealth and power to spread lies about the minority, lies which have no basis of truth. For example, Americans say that Islam allows the killing of all Jews, Saudies say Shia Islam teaches that status of Ali is higher then the Prophet.