PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Europe

PakLFC
19th September 2016, 08:50
Eastern Europe as it's people have always fascinated me. I would love to see some of it's countries like Romania but have this fear of it being a very violent and racist region. Can anyone here who has visited Eastern Europe share their experiences?

Dman
19th September 2016, 09:04
Least Developed and most uncivilized part of Europe.

Nostalgic
19th September 2016, 09:21
Didn't we have a poster here who was teaching English in Moldova?

Pakpak
19th September 2016, 12:14
Have been and lived in Czech Republic and Bulgaria. Most two friendliest places I have ever been.

A lot of people I know have also gone to Romania for Medicine. Never had a problem.

troodon
19th September 2016, 18:16
Least Developed and most uncivilized part of Europe.

Still will look a million times cleaner and beautiful than India/Pakistan/Bangla etc.

I have seen pictures of my friend who is from Romania. That place looked like heaven. So picturesque and he was not even at any tourist resort.

Pakistanian
20th September 2016, 08:08
Don't know too much except they have beautiful traditional women.

Slog
20th September 2016, 08:39
Still will look a million times cleaner and beautiful than India/Pakistan/Bangla etc.

I have seen pictures of my friend who is from Romania. That place looked like heaven. So picturesque and he was not even at any tourist resort.

True. I have a few friends from Balkans and it's apparently the Garbage of Europe.

But it's so much cleaner and organization than our main cities

dayvancowboy
20th September 2016, 08:52
If one uses social media as the barometer of how things work, one would assume all of Eastern Europe is inherently xenophobic and racist.

Luckily that couldn't be further from the truth.

Balkans is still better off than the Indian subcontinent. If only Karachi was more like Sarajevo and how they dress.