PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt rulers least care about people: ZARDARI

Syed1
26th March 2017, 20:29
LAHORE - PPP Co-Chairperson Asif Ali Zardari has accused the PML-N government of indulging in corruption and showing apathy to the masses.

Pointing finger at them, former Pakistan President said that the rulers eye only at kickbacks and they least care about the people.

He was addressing at a function held jointly in connection with the Pakistan Day and the 88th birthday of Begum Nusrat Bhutto at Bilawal House here yesterday.

Asif Zardari said the rulers have become so haughty that they look down upon the people, what to talk of serving them.

He said the PPP accepted every adverse situation whether it was created by the judiciary under the head of Iftikhar Muhammad Ch or the result of ROs-infected elections. Despite every odd this party will live for good, he maintained.

Whenever difficult time came to the country or the democracy was under threat, the PPP rose to the occasion, he said. But PPP was always targeted even when this party talked of ensuring rights of the Baloch and end their deprivation while extending apology for the excesses done to them in the past, he added.

The former President recalled the long time he spent with Begum Nusrat Bhutto and said during the time he spent in jail, he learnt to make the difficulties a source of power. Whether it was jail or the martyrdoms rendered by the PPP leadership, all gave new energy to the party.

He said his thought was focused on the betterment of the country but others looked at them with suspicion even when the PPP party improved situation in KPK and brought prosperity to the people of that province.

Zardari said “we all are with existence of Pakistan as such we must avoid compromising on its survival and integrity”. He said the PPP will play its role in protecting the country the way it deems fit.

He also charged the PML-N with minting money through commissions from mega contracts for construction of roads and bridges. However, he said, rule is a passing matter and recalled that as the president his meetings with the rulers of the others country had greater significance in his life.

Asif Ali Zardari said in meeting with Saddam Hussain, he found him conceited and the same gesture he now finds in the sitting rulers of Pakistan. The rulers are careless about the poor and their only objective is to make money, he added. Cake cutting was also held on the occasion.

During course of the function, Zardari asked the workers to chant slogans for Party Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as next prime minister of the country. The charged up jiyalas were raising slogans ‘Wazir-e-Azam Asif Ali Zardari’ but he stopped them and asked them to raise slogans Wazir-e-Azam Bilawal Bhutto.

ZARDARI MEETS SHUJAAT

Zardari also held a meeting with PLM-Q President Ch Shujaat Hussain and Pervez Elahi at Bilawal House.

They shared views on the current political situation and agreed to go hand in hand in political affairs of the country. According to reports, the PPP and the PML-Q leaders also decided to give the PML-N a tough time in politics.

Meanwhile, Zardari will leave for Multan today (Friday) to see former minister Hamid Raza Kazmi who was exonerated in Haj corruption case.

http://nation.com.pk/national/24-Mar-2017/corrupt-rulers-least-care-about-people-zardari

Syed1
26th March 2017, 20:29
Yes you read that right folks. That is ZARDARI the king of corruption accusing others of being corrupt.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

WebGuru
26th March 2017, 20:40
999 chuhe kha ker bili haj ko chali...

In other news Sharjeel Memon ne aaj Hyderabad main jalse se khataab kya unko 18 tolae gold ka taaj pehnaya gaya or merd-e-mujaid Sharjeel Memon ki support main rally nikaali gae...

Adil_94
26th March 2017, 20:45
is this is a parody or what ?

Bewal Express
26th March 2017, 20:46
Yes you read that right folks. That is ZARDARI the king of corruption accusing others of being corrupt.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Does he also say alḥamdulillāh after stealing billions.

Pakpak
26th March 2017, 21:02
Amazing :91:

last_knight
26th March 2017, 21:02
Obviously, being a doctor I know what is lethal for my patients.

Who else to know it better.

shaz619
26th March 2017, 21:10
is this is a parody or what ?

Zardari baby face turn is not well received :))

Madplayer
26th March 2017, 22:04
Love that his name is written in capital after the statement :)) as if it is saying, "yes you read that right it's zardari speaking" :yk

dhump
27th March 2017, 01:53
one needs to have special kind of begherti in his blood to be as pathetic as Zardari.

90MPH
27th March 2017, 01:57
This chor Zardari was one of the worst incompetent corrupt leaders Pakistan ever had.

He should be rotting in jail considering the amount he stole.

tahir_dj
27th March 2017, 01:59
ok what did i just read.... Only in Pakistan this can happen.

Waseem
27th March 2017, 03:59
999 chuhe kha ker bili haj ko chali...

In other news Sharjeel Memon ne aaj Hyderabad main jalse se khataab kya unko 18 tolae gold ka taaj pehnaya gaya or merd-e-mujaid Sharjeel Memon ki support main rally nikaali gae...

Zardari is a joker anyway but this was far more alarming, Sharjeel Memon who is Zardari's right hand fled the country after being accused of corruption worth billions. Like other chors, he returns to country once Raheel Sharif retired and now he is being treated as a hero (18 tolay ka taaj is more like a slap).
I actually feel sorry for all so called moderate left wing PPP supporters, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY.

Also quite disappointed how change of COAS can totally change the dynamics, how these people were running away during Raheel Sharif's tenure and now returning as heroes, where is the consistency?

Syed1
27th March 2017, 04:06
Zardari is a joker anyway but this was far more alarming, Sharjeel Memon who is Zardari's right hand fled the country after being accused of corruption worth billions. Like other chors, he returns to country once Raheel Sharif retired and now he is being treated as a hero (18 tolay ka taaj is more like a slap).
I actually feel sorry for all so called moderate left wing PPP supporters, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY.

Also quite disappointed how change of COAS can totally change the dynamics, how these people were running away during Raheel Sharif's tenure and now returning as heroes, where is the consistency?

In a democratic country the change of COAS should have no bearing on how corrupt people like Zardari and Memon are treated. Unfortunately, the sitting government isn't any less corrupt hence they let these thieves do as they please. Even the judiciary is in on the act and let Ayyan Ali go scot free even after she was caught red-handed.

Pakistan is destined to remain a third-world, dysfunctional state till we keep electing PPP and PML-N. The jury is still out on PTI but you can bet your bottom dollar that till the time IK is around a PTI government will never tolerate the glorification of thieves like Memon.

corneredtiger85292
27th March 2017, 13:50
This individual absolutely disgusts me. Looking forward to the day he pays for his lies and thievery !

Black Zero
27th March 2017, 15:26
This guy spent 15 years in prison and not a single case of corruption proved.
He restored the shape of constitution and not once tried to derail democracy.

However his blind support to qaim ali shah type people has hurt sind.
Under zardari, pppp has lost the center stage and has become a local party.

It's not the corruption but his inaction that killed pppp.

Bewal Express
27th March 2017, 17:15

Maybe you can enlighten us to your views on the Rockingham Mansion.

MRSN
27th March 2017, 17:55

just because you can't prove doesn't mean you are not guilty. For example look at Nawaz Sharif and Panama issue. Everyone knows Nawaz and his family is guilty but courts want more proofs.

Zardari has served 2% elites in his party, made them rich and flown out of country when his tenure ended, giving Nawaz Sharif free space for repeating same giving no opposition at all. PPP should be kicked out of Sindh the way people are suffering there, at least in case of Punjab the PML(N) can say we did few things for people. PPP have given nothing but humiliation.

MRSN
27th March 2017, 17:58
This individual absolutely disgusts me. Looking forward to the day he pays for his lies and thievery !

I think he takes people very seriously when they say Zardari is the best politician. No!! What they mean is Zardari was the best manipulator but too bad he got exposed and now even Sindhis find it tough to tolerate him.

hussain123
27th March 2017, 22:54
It has to be sarcasm or is it?

Black Zero
27th March 2017, 23:48
just because you can't prove doesn't mean you are not guilty. For example look at Nawaz Sharif and Panama issue. Everyone knows Nawaz and his family is guilty but courts want more proofs.

Zardari has served 2% elites in his party, made them rich and flown out of country when his tenure ended, giving Nawaz Sharif free space for repeating same giving no opposition at all. PPP should be kicked out of Sindh the way people are suffering there, at least in case of Punjab the PML(N) can say we did few things for people. PPP have given nothing but humiliation.

IK also got a company in Panama and he did not declare until very recent so should we also accuse him?

If anti-ppp govt, court and agencies count find proof against zardari then I will be morally corrupt to consider him guilty.

In last para, you are agreeing with my point about inaction.

hafeezrocks
28th March 2017, 00:07
Gotta give credit to Zardari for allowing the democracy to progress.

Bewal Express
28th March 2017, 01:58
IK also got a company in Panama and he did not declare until very recent so should we also accuse him?

If anti-ppp govt, court and agencies count find proof against zardari then I will be morally corrupt to consider him guilty.

Brother, you talk about the lack of proof and then deliberately ignore Rockingham Palace. I await your explanation with anticipation.

Waseem
28th March 2017, 03:32

IK got a company in Panama?? :)) you mean he had an offshore company formed to legally avoid extra tax on legally bought property with money he had paid all due taxes on??

So you defend Zardari because no cases were proven against him and obviously defend Nawaz due to same reason but accuse IK of corruption WOW! Interestingly i was just reading Indian posters defending Modi on Gujrat riots, courts also let him off the hook so we shouldn't ever blame him either.

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 04:54
IK got a company in Panama?? :)) you mean he had an offshore company formed to legally avoid extra tax on legally bought property with money he had paid all due taxes on??

So you defend Zardari because no cases were proven against him and obviously defend Nawaz due to same reason but accuse IK of corruption WOW! Interestingly i was just reading Indian posters defending Modi on Gujrat riots, courts also let him off the hook so we shouldn't ever blame him either.

FYI, Maryam and family also got LEGAL companies in Panama.

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 05:03
Brother, you talk about the lack of proof and then deliberately ignore Rockingham Palace. I await your explanation with anticipation.

Frankly speaking, I do not have ANY details about this or other 100+ zardari related scandals.

My argument is as follows:

If NS+Saif u r Rehman + InjusticeChaudary could not prove anything against Zardari, then it's unfair to call zardari corrupt.

If there is any evidence pointing to zardari in your mentioned case/scandal/accusation then Iftikhar could have taken somoto notice.

Waseem
28th March 2017, 06:51
FYI, Maryam and family also got LEGAL companies in Panama.

Bilkul, meri London tou kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi, kahan kahan se meray aur meray bhaion ki properties nikaal k le aatay hain :))

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 07:29
Bilkul, meri London tou kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi, kahan kahan se meray aur meray bhaion ki properties nikaal k le aatay hain :))

Same with IK, who did not declare that "legal offshore" company till very recently. That company delivered no service or produce any product. And sole purpose of that company was tax "avoidance/shelter/avasion" etc.

IK's properties are also inherited or acquired as gifts.

All are theifs or all are angels. (There is just difference in capacity).

Anyway, you do not need to be defensive about IK here as this thread is about Zardari.

Waseem
28th March 2017, 09:25
Same with IK, who did not declare that "legal offshore" company till very recently. That company delivered no service or produce any product. And sole purpose of that company was tax "avoidance/shelter/avasion" etc.

IK's properties are also inherited or acquired as gifts.

All are theifs or all are angels. (There is just difference in capacity).

Anyway, you do not need to be defensive about IK here as this thread is about Zardari.

Ironically YOU mentioned IK's offshore company in this thread about great Zardari not me.
IK's ONLY property linked to offshore company created for offshore property earned by offshore income was never a hidden secret so this is EXTREMELY desperate attempt to compare him with Panama Rani and Swiss Raja.

corneredtiger85292
28th March 2017, 10:38
I think he takes people very seriously when they say Zardari is the best politician. No!! What they mean is Zardari was the best manipulator but too bad he got exposed and now even Sindhis find it tough to tolerate him.

Not sure what you are trying to say to me, please clarify.

in case you havent understood my post let me make it clearer :

Zardari disgusts me. Looking forward to the day he pays for his lies and thievery !

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 10:54
Ironically YOU mentioned IK's offshore company in this thread about great Zardari not me.
IK's ONLY property linked to offshore company created for offshore property earned by offshore income was never a hidden secret so this is EXTREMELY desperate attempt to compare him with Panama Rani and Swiss Raja.

-It was mentioned by msrn first. I was responding that NS is not alone in that aspect.
-when did IK mention this offshore company, niazi services, in his election documents? Give me the year, pls.
-following is the description for the Niazi services "Memorendum of Association of ‘Niazi Services Limited’ explains objectives of the company as; “To carry on the business of providing consultancy and advising services of all natures whatsoever but in particular those relating to sporting activities and marketing of sporting and leisure products and the provision of technical advice in connection with products associated with sporting activities …

Do not you think it's nothing but a lie?

Anyway, Jehangir Tareen's childern also got companies in Panama (maybe for some other noble cause).

Zardari does not own, directly or indirectly, any panama company but it does not mean, he is better than others.

All pakistani politicians are cut from same cloth.

saeedhk
28th March 2017, 11:38
Wow, in this day and age, we still have educated people defending the crook Zardari. No wonder this country has gone to the dogs.

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 11:40
Wow, in this day and age, we still have educated people defending the crook Zardari. No wonder this country has gone to the dogs.

This "crook" has already served his punishment.

saeedhk
28th March 2017, 12:42
This "crook" has already served his punishment.

Good joke. What about the billions stashed away in Swiss banks? And, using Ayyan Ali to smuggle dollars out of the country? Who killed the customs officer who arrested Ayyan Ali red-handed?

Bewal Express
28th March 2017, 13:59
Frankly speaking, I do not have ANY details about this or other 100+ zardari related scandals.

My argument is as follows:

If NS+Saif u r Rehman + InjusticeChaudary could not prove anything against Zardari, then it's unfair to call zardari corrupt.

If there is any evidence pointing to zardari in your mentioned case/scandal/accusation then Iftikhar could have taken somoto notice.

But i suggest to you that you know about Rockingham in great detail but as with all serfs it was too painful to read. But in the small chance that you didnt Maybe google can enlighten you as to what he and BB claimed back in the 90`s and what happened when it was sold. The reality is that NS and AZ and the rest of the elite just blackmail each other because they know each others secrets. They have tried the same with IK but it hasnt worked. AZ and his coterie of crooks are evil and the only reason NS(just as evil) and his crooks havent prosecuted him is because he also knows all their secrets. For me the biggest disappointment was Mushy, but he also used the info to blackmail these crooks but in the end Allah knows best and he was humiliated by the same crooks.

Syed1
28th March 2017, 18:16
I can understand if people support Nawaz Sharif (even though his corruption is open for all to see) but we have people who support Asif Ali Zardari despite what he did to the country in his five year rule?!?!?! :danish

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 18:31
I can understand if people support Nawaz Sharif (even though his corruption is open for all to see) but we have people who support Asif Ali Zardari despite what he did to the country in his five year rule?!?!?! :danish

Zardari destroyed PPPP (and also the last hope of the left) due to his inaction and incompetence.

He bowed to NS, Ch. Iftikhar and Gen Kiyani...and tried to complete his five years.

IK helped NS and Ch Iftikhar in destabilizing PPP govt.

Apart from restoring the constitution to pre-mush state, PPPP govt failed to deliver anything substantial.

Syed1
28th March 2017, 18:36
Zardari destroyed PPPP (and also the last hope of the left) due to his inaction and incompetence.

He bowed to NS, Ch. Iftikhar and Gen Kiyani...and tried to complete his five years.

IK helped NS and Ch Iftikhar in destabilizing PPP govt.

Apart from restoring the constitution to pre-mush state, PPPP govt failed to deliver anything substantial.

Sir I'm a resident of Karachi and visit once or twice every year. I have witnessed first hand how PPP has systematically destroyed the city in the last eight years. 8 years ago Karachi was on the cusp of being one of the fastest growing and developing cities in the world. The Karachi mayor was ranked as the second best mayor in the world. The city was developing at an unprecedented rate and was giving a clean and green look.

Now Karachi resembles an overgrown slum all thanks to PPP

And that is just Karachi. The other places fare alot worse.

It is in our favour that PPP dies a violent death and no more "Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai" naray. You can keep supporting whoever you want but there is only so much the people can take. Make sure you don't get swept aside by the tide against PPP.

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 19:40
Sir I'm a resident of Karachi and visit once or twice every year. I have witnessed first hand how PPP has systematically destroyed the city in the last eight years. 8 years ago Karachi was on the cusp of being one of the fastest growing and developing cities in the world. The Karachi mayor was ranked as the second best mayor in the world. The city was developing at an unprecedented rate and was giving a clean and green look.

Now Karachi resembles an overgrown slum all thanks to PPP

And that is just Karachi. The other places fare alot worse.

It is in our favour that PPP dies a violent death and no more "Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai" naray. You can keep supporting whoever you want but there is only so much the people can take. Make sure you don't get swept aside by the tide against PPP.

Urban Sindh is ruled by MQM/Muthida for several decades so they have to share the blame.
However, Zardari's insistence for Qaim Ali Shah as CM also damaged rural Sindh.

PPPP paid (and still is paying) the price ... this is how democracy works...
But this is just incompetency ...which is different from corruption.

Black Zero
28th March 2017, 19:53
But i suggest to you that you know about Rockingham in great detail but as with all serfs it was too painful to read. But in the small chance that you didnt Maybe google can enlighten you as to what he and BB claimed back in the 90`s and what happened when it was sold. The reality is that NS and AZ and the rest of the elite just blackmail each other because they know each others secrets. They have tried the same with IK but it hasnt worked. AZ and his coterie of crooks are evil and the only reason NS(just as evil) and his crooks havent prosecuted him is because he also knows all their secrets. For me the biggest disappointment was Mushy, but he also used the info to blackmail these crooks but in the end Allah knows best and he was humiliated by the same crooks.

This is what I got:

- Property was bought for GBP 4 M
- Newspapers accuse that couple bought that property
- BayNazir denied the ownership
- Zardari accepted the ownership very late in the game and sold one year after. (i do not know if he denied the ownership ever)
- Bay Nazir never visited the property
- Total amount is tiny, considering their pre-politics financial status.

Q: do we know about money trail?

saeedhk
28th March 2017, 20:00
Incompetency is also a serious crime. It leads to death and destruction. It is as deadly for the masses as is corruption. Just today, I saw a photo of Sindhis carrying a dead body thru an open sewage stream for burial.

Bewal Express
28th March 2017, 21:14
This is what I got:

- Property was bought for GBP 4 M
- Newspapers accuse that couple bought that property
- BayNazir denied the ownership
- Zardari accepted the ownership very late in the game and sold one year after. (i do not know if he denied the ownership ever)
- Bay Nazir never visited the property
- Total amount is tiny, considering their pre-politics financial status.

Q: do we know about money trail?

Good to see you use google as painful as it may have been. If you lived through the era, both BB and AZ denied ever owning the property and suddenly when it was about to be sold, low and behold he claimed it was his. Small or big and this was big, this was just the tip of the iceberg. Its actually shameful to have a conversation with a literate PK like you about corruption and the role played by both The Sharifs and AZ and the PPP. I think the army is just as guilty and thats why IK will not come to power as too many of the elite have too much to lose. Democracy surely was the best revenge on the poor of PK.