PDA

View Full Version : PTI Councillor urging for name of Mashal’s shooter not to be revealed

Major
19th April 2017, 02:22
A new video recorded in the immediate aftermath of Mashal Khan’s murder has surfaced on the internet where the PTI Councillor Arif Khan is urging his followers not top reveal the shooter’s name involved in Mashal Khan’s murder.

Full text of the video:

Crowd: Naara-e-Taqbeer, Allah Ho Akbar!

Arif Khan: Congratutions, all of you! Crowd cheers

Arif Khan: The person who has shot him, don’t take his name. If you do, you would also betraying the Prophet (PBUH). As far as the FIR is concerned, my name is Arif, my father’s name is Tor Khan!

Crowd cheers again.

Reportedly, Arif Khan, PTI (Tehsil Concillor, Irum Colony) can be seen celebrating the murder of Mashal Khan, urging the crowd not to disclose the shooter’s name or identity since it would be tantamount to blasphemy.

Mashal Khan was a student of Journalism in the Abdul Wali Khan University in Mardan district. He was brutally lynched and then shot dead by fellows on what the culprits said were “blasphemous” remarks.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/04/18/pti-councillor-urging-for-name-of-mashals-shooter-not-to-be-revealed/

Slog
19th April 2017, 02:32
Major have some shame and stop playing politics over this

The senior PTI leadership has condemned this and even visited the family. The mother and father have reposed full faith in Imran Khan to get them justice and applauded them for being the first to condemn this while other party leaders didn't say anything for two plus days and first gauged the public opinion before taking a stand

Low class thread

Major
19th April 2017, 02:35
Yes i should have some shame.

but a councillor of a party who is defending a killer is alright...........

Bewal Express
19th April 2017, 02:49

Has the PTI defended him or tried to protect him from the law?

Syed1
19th April 2017, 03:26
This guy has been arrested already.

Mian
19th April 2017, 08:58

For your information he is arrested already now imagine punjab or sindh police arresting a councilor of pmln or ppp.

kdoversmg
19th April 2017, 09:00
and some Brit of Pak descent was wondering if Pakistan is an extremist country?