PDA

View Full Version : South African cricket experts are really scared of Ahmed Shehzad

TahirFan
5th June 2017, 23:16
South Africans have not forgotten the brilliant hundred he scored against them.

The cricket presenters our domestic channel believe that the Proteas biggest threat is Shezad

Our newspapers are saying the same thing. Will Shezad be the man again to batter South Africa's bowling attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwEPtsET41Y

DanishJamil
5th June 2017, 23:20
Domestic channel presenter/pundits dont know jack about Ahmed Shehzad.

aliasad1998
5th June 2017, 23:22
:))) bet the South African bowlers won't be able to sleep. After all he has more talent than tendulkar

Buffet
5th June 2017, 23:24
Only fools will not fear some one who is more talented than SRT.

Madplayer
5th June 2017, 23:35
The cricket presenter and newspaper editor should lose their jobs for being so ignorant.

Haripotter
5th June 2017, 23:56
Shezzy will score some meaningless 50 of 80 balls against RSA and cement his place to 2019 WC hopefully :afridi

Syed1
5th June 2017, 23:58
:))) Saffers trying to manufacture some interest in the game when we all know that SA might smash 400 against us and bowl us out for 120.

If tomorrow SA plays ZIM it would be a closer game than if we play.

Abdullah719
6th June 2017, 06:26
They're clearly not cricket experts, then.

msb314
6th June 2017, 06:29
I have full confidence that Shehzad will score big vs. SAF.

super hitter
6th June 2017, 07:04
They're clearly not cricket experts, then.

Oh, my exact words after reading the title.

I wish we bat first even though I want be watching but at least that could be another test for the batting lineup and the only way to win with those 2 percent expectations that still remain.

cricketInsight
6th June 2017, 07:26
That is one thing we share with South African cricket experts - we too are scared of him.

We are scared that he will lead us to yet another defeat with his lack of intent.

WC-Passion
6th June 2017, 07:54
They can't pick the easy option of "maybe Afridi will be dangerous this game" when picking out a key player for Pakistan so they went with a more obscure option.

todfod 11
6th June 2017, 08:01
They presentors are so sarcastic hahaha talking about shehzad he would be over the clouds atleast people still talking about him.

another drubbing pakistans way..

Ahson8
6th June 2017, 08:03
According to some sources he's gonna be dropped for Fakhar LMAO

muqarrab
6th June 2017, 08:13
:))) bet the South African bowlers won't be able to sleep. After all he has more talent than tendulkar

And a better selfie than the whole of SA

superman
6th June 2017, 08:19
They are literally trolling us. We should tell them we are scared of an old allan donald even a 50yr old one maybe they will play him. Actually better not bet he could still bowl shezad and hafeez

aloo paratha
6th June 2017, 08:22
I am scared of him too, scared of how many dot balls he'll eat up, probably end with 10(25). What I fear even more is what if he goes on?? Scores 60(85)?? Man gives me nightmares.

aloo paratha
6th June 2017, 08:22
They are literally trolling us. We should tell them we are scared of an old allan donald even a 50yr old one maybe they will play him. Actually better not bet he could still bowl shezad and hafeez

Bet he could still dismantle Pakistan. Steyn will be able to get Hafeez even with a broken shoulder.

Muhammad10
6th June 2017, 08:26
For good reason. Once he tuk-tuks their team to sleep, we shall pounce in ruthless fashion.

Sadevdesai
6th June 2017, 08:29
...... may be, because he has more talent than SRT ..... hmmmmmm ........ !!!!!

superman
6th June 2017, 08:37
Bet he could still dismantle Pakistan. Steyn will be able to get Hafeez even with a broken shoulder.

Steyn could get hafeez blindfolded and with and underarm bowl

saeedhk
6th June 2017, 08:43
He is the last batsman that teams should be scared of. I hope the match against India was his last; I hope to never see him in the green jersey again.

CadPakFan
6th June 2017, 08:45
Ahmed Shehzad will DESTROY the South Africans! Boring them to death one by one!

moghul
6th June 2017, 09:10
Yeah, they are really scared, what if Shehzad dropped, then they will have to work harder to win.

abughio
6th June 2017, 09:22
When was the last time..shahzad played match winning inning..??? The match where without his innings pak would have lost probably

hitthestump
6th June 2017, 09:23
Media just trying to drum up some interest in a game where the result is already a foregone conclusion. I think Shehzad will play though, it's not ideal to stick a raw Fakhar in against the likes of Morkel and Rabada.

Zak_Fan
6th June 2017, 09:24
If he could bash them once, he can bash them again.

BunnyRabbit
6th June 2017, 10:24

The cricket presenters our domestic channel believe that the Proteas biggest threat is Shezad

Our newspapers are saying the same thing. Will Shezad be the man again to batter South Africa's bowling attack

I feel like there is a lot of difference between shehzad of 2013 and shehzad of today. He was playing shots all around the park and there were slogs as well. Placement hasn't been his friend, but i doubt he has the confidence now to play some of the shots he played back then.

Just hoping Mickey gives them the license to go for the kill from ball one like Paul Fabrace did with England. Even if we end up getting 200 all out 30 overs i will take it over this minnowish batting that never feels like interested in chasing. Don't know whats holding back the management and players. It took the embarassment of 2015WC that led to such a turnaround for England, dont know what will it take for our team to start playing that way(even if they don't succeed atleast there will be some fight shown). Right now our players seem like batting just for the sake of getting through the overs which they dont even do so.

captain crook
6th June 2017, 10:30
Boycott's grandma can play better than Shezzy these days. South Africa have nothing to worry.

Slog
6th June 2017, 10:44
South Africa are scared Shehzad will bore them to death

Macho Mann
6th June 2017, 10:45
If he could bash them once, he can bash them again.

the same logic put wahab riaz against india

superman
6th June 2017, 10:51
BunnyRabbit do you really think the issue was mickey not giving him licence to play shots??? It wasnt that it was that he is now just not good enough. Even since that ball knocked him out he has turned into a meek cowardly dot ball king

shane
6th June 2017, 10:52
I suppose when there is nothing to celebrate, fans start living in the past. Nobody is fearful of Shehzad Ahmed. They never will be.

BunnyRabbit
6th June 2017, 11:02
BunnyRabbit do you really think the issue was mickey not giving him licence to play shots??? It wasnt that it was that he is now just not good enough. Even since that ball knocked him out he has turned into a meek cowardly dot ball king

it's not just shehzad, the whole team lacks confidence. They are just batting to survive 50 overs and maybe get a half century, like the minnows do.

superman
6th June 2017, 11:06
it's not just shehzad, the whole team lacks confidence. They are just batting to survive 50 overs and maybe get a half century, like the minnows do.

Bit unfair azhar was trying babar and sarfraz are normally 100sr or thereabouts malik normally doesn't waste too many balls, this guy though he is an international odi opener. Its heartbreaking he doesn't deserve to wear that jersey anymore

HinderTheJinder
6th June 2017, 11:08
The only player they should be afraid of is rain.

Brilliance
6th June 2017, 11:56

while sitting on the bench.

dauntless
6th June 2017, 11:59
One of the worst player to play for Pakistan and most selfish too.He is just not good enough with zero footwork and leg side hoicks are his favorite shots.

Executioner
6th June 2017, 12:05
I have more faith in Imrul Kaye's than Shehzad.

Just realized Shehzad and Imrul played for the same bpl team last year lol and their team was at the bottom

Arsalan Pro
6th June 2017, 12:09
Sarcasm at it's best.

Indiafan
6th June 2017, 12:17
There is a saying - "A great man is not respected at his own home"

Nil Dhumrojal
6th June 2017, 12:25
:))) Saffers trying to manufacture some interest in the game when we all know that SA might smash 400 against us and bowl us out for 120.

If tomorrow SA plays ZIM it would be a closer game than if we play.
ZIM fights well when they play their padosi in their own backyards.

clean n cool
6th June 2017, 12:59
PLEASE bring in Fakhar Zaman instead of shehzad and Sarfraz should come in at no. 3 if a wicket goes early during the power play

JibranAnsari
6th June 2017, 13:15
We are keep him busy warming the bench this time , saffers need not to worry.

Madplayer
6th June 2017, 21:52
Well now the saffers can relax..he has been dropped.

Chief Destroyer
6th June 2017, 22:08

Maybe next time when they have Tsotsobe back in the team.

Haroon786
6th June 2017, 23:04
There is a saying - "A great man is not respected at his own home"

Completely irrelevant with regard to Shezhad.

anonymous_guy
6th June 2017, 23:28

Who knows in the hindsight they must be trying to screw up the mindset of Pakistan team management so that they will include Ahmed in the team and in turn will turn up as 10 man team against South Africa.

Decent move.