PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most skillful out of Henry, Ronaldinho and C.Ronaldo?

shahzadddd
14th January 2007, 01:34
So who's this most skillful out of these 3?

watch this video (http://www.shazmalik.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=30) to make up your mind .

http://www.shazmalik.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=30

Henry is my favourite out of the 3 and I don't like C.Ronaldo at all, but I do admit that the boy has skills. But overall all I think Ronaldinho shades them.

What do you think?

ataullah
14th January 2007, 01:48
Toss up between cr7 and ronnyd. These 2 can do any skill in a match.
I mean beating an opponant with trickery.

Asif khan
14th January 2007, 03:52
ronnyd hands down, cr7 is very skilful too but some of the tricks ronnyd does defies belief!

Sacrilicious
14th January 2007, 11:03
Yeah Ronny is definitely the best player in the world at the mo - an absolute genius with the ball. He's a very unselfish player too - so many times he does the hard work with the ball to let someone else take the cake.

Joseph K.
20th January 2007, 13:33
Fancy footwork, stepover etc. yes Ronaldinho is the greatest but the sheer scoring power and making the ball do impossible things in the air, it has to be Henry. Only he could score that goal against Man United in 2003. Only he could stop the ball and turn in the same movement, scoring behind his back without looking at the goal. The best thing is that the ball stayed in the air all the time. He is more of a flying ball expert whereas the other two create wonders with a rolling ball. Ronaldinho is a magician. The ball sticks to his foot!

Medic
20th January 2007, 20:54
Ronaldinho and C. Ronaldo are always doing tricks and skills, but whenever Henry gets his groove on, his skill are great as are his tricks. Ronaldinho is a great player, C. Ronaldo is having an amazing season, but i would still say Henry

Asif khan
21st January 2007, 00:18
I think doing things whilst the bowl is in the air is one of ronaldinhos greatest strengths. The way he passes it via his chest, back or shoulder is incredible. Henry scores most goals but thats expected, hes a striker. Henry is probably the most consistently dangerous but in terms of moments of brilliance, ronaldinho is a class apart!

Joseph K.
25th January 2007, 16:47
I think doing things whilst the bowl is in the air is one of ronaldinhos greatest strengths. The way he passes it via his chest, back or shoulder is incredible. Henry scores most goals but thats expected, hes a striker. Henry is probably the most consistently dangerous but in terms of moments of brilliance, ronaldinho is a class apart!

That's the key difference. Henry reacts like a flash of lightening. He has the best finishing act in the world. All is done and dusted within milli-seconds. He doesn't get the time to do fancy things with the ball. He would just run with it faster than anybody else. Controlling the ball at that speed and then that final touch. Now that is THE skill I would prefer over any step-over or passing the ball with back or back of the foot etc.

Asif khan
27th January 2007, 14:57
That's the key difference. Henry reacts like a flash of lightening. He has the best finishing act in the world. All is done and dusted within milli-seconds. He doesn't get the time to do fancy things with the ball. He would just run with it faster than anybody else. Controlling the ball at that speed and then that final touch. Now that is THE skill I would prefer over any step-over or passing the ball with back or back of the foot etc.

Well ur other post was about henrys aerial skills which seriously dont compare 2 ronaldinhos. Anyway, i agree with u in some ways, henry is electric. Lovely finisher of fast arsenal moves albeit struggles with one on ones. The problem for henry is when he plays against defenders who are fast. He doesnt really have much dribbling ability unless its out in space on the left wing. He hasnt got the skills to beat people in tight situations where footwork is crucial. Ive seen ronaldinho beat people for pace with ease, take 4 or 5 players on with amazing dribbling ability and score at the end of it. Personally speaking, when henry does his stuff, its like u can just see why hes so great but hes not rare, where as when ronaldinho is in his groove hes unique, he does things no other footballer can do and for that reason for me hes the greatest!