PDA

View Full Version : sign on to ban RSS (REAL FORCE BEHIND GUJARAT ATTACK)

Serendipity
31st October 2007, 20:03
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Ban The RSS(Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh), In The UK.

More details: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bantherss/

Submitted by Mr Singh of world muslim sikh fedration Deadline to sign up by: 12 July 2008 Signatures to date: 808

Serendipity
1st November 2007, 21:32
I really hope that peopel are signing on to this, we do have more than a handful british citizens here. The least, this petition, will do is to make a statement that the community is aware and ready to oppose such peopel from using money and resources from UK soil to commit atrocities against Muslims and others in India.

MarathaPride
1st November 2007, 23:43
Sorry if I am being rude (this is just my second post on Pakistani forum and I am an Indian)...but...why is it that you never condemn the sad state of Hindus in Pakistan/Bangladesh/certain other predominantly Islamic countries..

It is a fact (I will have to do some digging to get the online links) that after the Babri Masjid attack...about 30 temples were demolished in Pakistan and Bangladesh. A prominent writer who contributes to dawn.com (Irfan Hussain) has deplored consistent conversion and kidnapping attempts made against hindu women and the hindu community respectively...yet once again..no condemnation..

I am in NY so I am not very sure about the south asian scene in the UK..but I have heard about extremist groups such as the Al Muhajiron (sp??) who target Hindus....and wasnt there an extremist Islamic preacher who advocated killing Hindus (and Jews).

Anyhow..what happened in Gujrat was wrong...but its not like EVERYONE's hands are clean.. :9:

I think I should repost this under the Gujrat Massacre thread that has been started..... :22:

Indiafan
2nd November 2007, 09:40
Yaar, do you think this petitioning will really help anything? Even magistrates ,collectors and the police is helpless, how will seigning an internet petition help?

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
2nd November 2007, 10:27
Yaar, do you think this petitioning will really help anything? Even magistrates ,collectors and the police is helpless, how will seigning an internet petition help?
this one is to ban it in the uk

Indiafan
2nd November 2007, 11:22
this one is to ban it in the uk

ok, didnt get that but do you think it will help?

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
2nd November 2007, 11:44
ok, didnt get that but do you think it will help?
yes.when pigs fly

Indiafan
2nd November 2007, 11:53
yes.when pigs fly

Yeah, thought so myself too :))

Serendipity
2nd November 2007, 21:09
well, my dear, as I alluded to in my post, the least it will do it make a statement/raise awareness.

Now better than pigs can fly argument - althought it might be valid in real terms. Sometimes symbolism is a very important tool.

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 21:35
where can i sign up to ban all religion?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to ban social injustice?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to ban amulgamation of religion and politics?

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 21:36
where can i sign up to ban wahabism?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to depose the saud family and instill a democracy in the arabian peninsula?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to educate afghani girls?

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 21:37
where can i sign up to abolish shariah laws which oppress women?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to abolish dowry?

akram_rejuvinated
where can i sign up to ban polygamy?

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 21:41
where can i sign up to ban jaish e mohammen, laskhar e toiba, jamaat ul dawa?

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 21:42
where can i sign up to ban this sick fascination with our neighbors when our own house is burning?

Islamabadi
2nd November 2007, 22:35
Where can I sing up to ban super fredie

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
2nd November 2007, 22:49
:))) :)))

Monsee
2nd November 2007, 23:03
where can i sign up to ban this sick fascination with our neighbors when our own house is burning?

No signing required...but looking in the mirror is a must :21:

akram_rejuvinated
2nd November 2007, 23:45
No signing required...but looking in the mirror is a must :21:
you wont find me starting a thread on the internal matters of pakisan. i believe in a handsoff policy of woodrow wilson. i comment on the internal matters of pakistan only as a reminder that prior to criticizing each other, we ought to look in our own house. this applies for both pakistani and indian citizens.

Joseph K.
3rd November 2007, 01:00

You can sing at the top of your voice. Try it, now!

Serendipity
3rd November 2007, 17:19
you wont find me starting a thread on the internal matters of pakisan. i believe in a handsoff policy of woodrow wilson. i comment on the internal matters of pakistan only as a reminder that prior to criticizing each other, we ought to look in our own house. this applies for both pakistani and indian citizens.

1 - any one can raise petition there so instead of coming up with comical Qs - go on create and see how many ppl bother.

2 - As a resident and national, I don't want him in this country, preaching hate and getting money from naive Gujaratis to support his violence and brutalities. Similarly, I dont want hate preaching mullahs or any one for that matter doing similar things.

Come out of your closet and have the conviction to call spade a spade or at least stop posting childish posts.

MarathaPride
4th November 2007, 07:39
I take exception to your last comment. You proved yet again that Indians are incapable of putting a reasined argument or deal in cvik terms without using foul language. If you were in front of me - I wud have given peace of my mind. I am really trying hard right now not to stoop to ur level here you piece of intellectual waste. Grow up you *****.

I love it when people randomaly generalize...All Gujaratis are bad...Indians cant put up a reasoned argument...etc.. :P

IMD Walrus
4th November 2007, 14:40
where can i sign up to ban all religion?

When you find the place, tell me. I'll sign up too.

IMD Walrus
4th November 2007, 14:41
As for RSS, good luck on your attempt on getting it banned.

akram_rejuvinated
4th November 2007, 23:00
i see that my post has once again been deleted. maybe if the moderators did not like a phrase here or there, they could take the effort to edit it or ask me to edit it rather than remove the whole post...

but then again, lacking a democracy, such unalienable rights such as freedom of expression are foreign to them.

expect this post to be deleted too.

Saj
5th November 2007, 01:55
i see that my post has once again been deleted. maybe if the moderators did not like a phrase here or there, they could take the effort to edit it or ask me to edit it rather than remove the whole post...

but then again, lacking a democracy, such unalienable rights such as freedom of expression are foreign to them.

expect this post to be deleted too.

Any posts that resort to insulting the family members of any posters on here will be deleted - doesnt matter who the poster is and whether they like it or not. You want to be allowed to insult family members of posters, then I'm afraid you are at the wrong place.