PDA

View Full Version : Naruto

The Legend
28th May 2008, 12:09
Anybody here watches this show because i am not sure that this show is also available in Pakistan :D

from_da_lost_dim3nsion
28th May 2008, 13:46
Anybody here watches this show because i am not sure that this show is also available in Pakistan :D
naruto??? seriously ?? !!!how old are you ? :)))

The Blazer
28th May 2008, 20:06
Good God. Why would you want to watch that?

There's much better anime and manga out there.

The Legend
28th May 2008, 20:13
I am a big fan of Naruto from childhood.

Uzzy
28th May 2008, 20:14
Good God. Why would you want to watch that?

There's much better anime and manga out there.

The Japanese version of Naruto is good. Well the first 100 eps but then starts to decline abit. One Piece is an awesome anime however.

The Legend
28th May 2008, 21:15
What about Dragonball Z?;)

The Blazer
28th May 2008, 21:19
:))

DBZ is most definitely Uzzy's forte. But I've got something better for you. Check out the Manga series, Bio Boosted Armour Guyver.

I've never seen it, but I've heard it's pretty good.

The Legend
28th May 2008, 21:21
I've also heard its good. Now i am going to sleep will be back tomorrow:p( sorry for off topic)

Uzzy
28th May 2008, 21:27
:))

DBZ is most definitely Uzzy's forte. But I've got something better for you. Check out the Manga series, Bio Boosted Armour Guyver.

I've never seen it, but I've heard it's pretty good.

Lol, Guyver.

But seriously, check out the One Piece manga, Berserk is another good one also.

The Legend
29th May 2008, 08:00
I saw one piece on Cartoon Network but i think DBZ and Naruto are more better. We also shouldn't forget others like Pokemon and Beyblade;)

Plasma
29th May 2008, 08:13
Hahah i use dto love Beyblade, and pokemon and all that stuff. I had forgotten about it all, good times....

And Uzzy, i did watch One Peace on cartoon network for a while,a nd it was very good. Didn't finish it however.

But DBZ is the ultimate!! Nothing comes close nor will it ever will. Im pretty sure i've watch every episode of Dragon ball + Dragon Ball Z and all most all of GT. However GT wasn't as good as the previous two.

What are the current good ones? Naruto is alright, haven't really been hooked though, maybe one or twice a month i catch a glimpse.

The Legend
29th May 2008, 08:37
When i watched DBZ first time i got bored but after 3-4 times it became my favourite:D

Punisher
29th May 2008, 16:58
man im surprised nobody has mentioned BLEACH over here, its actually pretty good, although both bleach and naruto are running into the filler seasons now due to anime getting close to manga but i would rate the first 50 episodes of bleach way better than the first 50 episodes of naruto.

the reason being because it has elements of every genre, comedy, horror, action, thriller, you name it. im just hooked to the manga nowadays for both bleach and naruto. gotta say that in ANIME bleach beats naruto but in MANGA, naruto beats bleach, and it will turn out to be damn interesting once the filler episodes finish. i could tell you people what happens but it would just spoil the fun :).

The Legend
29th May 2008, 17:01
I have heard a lot of Bleach but haven't seen as it is not available in India:(

faisalm
29th May 2008, 18:24
One Piece is the best anime and manga at the moment. But if you don't feel like watching 350+ episodes to catch up, Code Geass is a good ongoing series with just over 30 episodes and is on it's second series. Full Metal Panic is also a good series, 3 series completed to date.

It's best to download fansubs for anime, they are uncencored therefore MUCH BETTER. The only problem is that some people don't like to read subs.

The Legend
29th May 2008, 18:27
I know many sites where you can get all the episodes,but its illegal and i on't like that to be posted here.

Uzzy
29th May 2008, 23:41
I saw one piece on Cartoon Network but i think DBZ and Naruto are more better. We also shouldn't forget others like Pokemon and Beyblade;)

Forget the One Piece you saw on Cartoon Network which was dubbed and heavily edited by 4kids. Watch the original Japanese version, trust me its like two completely different worlds. 4kids buthered and bastardised the amercian version of One Piece.

Bleach is another of the big three (other two being DBZ and Naruto) which you could give a go. I managed to watch the first 30 eps and couldn't commit to following the series as I was already watching a few others.

I really recommend you get a hold of Death Note, Jap version prefrably. Its only 30 eps long and one of the most engrossing and awesome anime I've seen.

Others I'd like to give a mention to are, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Code Geass, Claymore.

Punisher
30th May 2008, 00:48
man, i have'nt watched one piece uptill now, but will try it out later, i absolutely loved code geass very wonderfully done. But gotta agree with you death note rocks all of them, but it was kinda sad that L had to go like that, id say that part did'nt make sense.

another one is basilisk, its kinda set in history, but its a damn good anime and short as well only 24 episodes. devil may cry is goin good, nice to see them capitalizing on the success of the game. hunter x hunter is also good, i like the yakitake japan one where they make bread, but it was kinda funny.