PDA

View Full Version : Single women and married men!

Xshazero
31st May 2008, 02:31
Why in the world do some women only feel attracted to married guys and must must must have em no matter what? What possesses a woman to want to be the mistress? Dont they have any conscience? Dont they feel the least bit guilty? Whatever happened to morals? Values?

Some women are so far from being proper ladies, its just sickening.

And also same goes for the men. what makes a married man want to go to another woman and he must have her no matter what?

I dont know whats happening with people now a days.....

I know of a guy he just got married in pak and came here in uk after his marriage but left his wife back in pak. And even though he is married but he still goes after girls here in uk, does all the dirty stuff with prostitutes etc etc. Dont theses peole have any sharm left??? His wife is such a nice girl and i have met her and she loves him a lot but she doesnt know about the truth I wonder what will happen to his wife when she finds out about her husband.

I have heard these kinds of stories many times. And the same goes for the women, even some married women do the same stuff that they shouldnt be doing specially after marriages!

Tauba Tauba what kind of people we have in this planet. :12:

Your thoughts on this? Feel free to share

BD-fan
31st May 2008, 02:36
...His wife is such a nice girl and i have met her and she loves him a lot but she doesnt know about the truth I wonder what will happen to his wife when she finds out about her husband.
Are you married?

(heck that can not stop anyone, four is allowed!! Just treat them equally. :) )

Oxy
31st May 2008, 02:39
Man, where are all these single women?

Xshazero
31st May 2008, 02:40
Are you married?

(heck that can not stop anyone, four is allowed!! Just treat them equally. :) )

i am 17 :) obviously notm arried

seriously i cant beliveve we have such disgusting people in this world, i have personally seen and heard al lot of these kind of stories, really sickening :12:

BD-fan
31st May 2008, 02:48
Man, where are all these single women?
Mostly they are all obese. lol Stay clear from them.

Toony™®
31st May 2008, 02:53
Mostly they are all obese. lol Stay clear from them.

I thought that they were married women.. :13:

BD-fan
31st May 2008, 03:00
I thought that they were married women.. :13:
he lives in the land of obese. married, unmarried don't make difference. chics underage don't count (21).

Oxy
31st May 2008, 03:05
he lives in the land of obese. married, unmarried don't make difference. chics underage don't count (21).

Watch your mouth! Even fat people have standards!!! :9:

Cryin Out Loud
31st May 2008, 03:32
I need to extensive 'research' to answer the main question in this thread.

Sparhawk
31st May 2008, 03:54
I need to extensive 'research' to answer the main question in this thread.

That could take a while, especially if you aren't married.

Cryin Out Loud
31st May 2008, 03:58
That could take a while, especially if you aren't married.

I am married. So not only could it take a while, it could also take my life.

lahori
31st May 2008, 05:36
Tauba Tauba what kind of people we have in this planet. :12:

Your thoughts on this? Feel free to share

It's called animal instincts. If there were no boundaries defined by religion, culture, society etc. every man / woman would have their way.

JustAnotherFan
31st May 2008, 11:01
i am 17 :) obviously notm arried

seriously i cant beliveve we have such disgusting people in this world, i have personally seen and heard al lot of these kind of stories, really sickening :12:So how is Mrs Palm and her five daughters, mate? :)

MIG
31st May 2008, 11:09
Its also called ticket to Jahanum.

And all this, btw, is based upon anecdotal evidence - the "I have heard" variety also known as "I wish it were true" category.

Real life is different and there are so many complex factors at play such as how your own parents behave with each other, social standing, financial standing, morals, religion

jiripoca
1st June 2008, 18:24
I agree with Mig on this one, there are a multitude of factors at play.
Also, a wedding ring and a certificate nothing against animal instincts, we still find other women attractive.
You see, if you have steak and chips at home everyday you soon start pining for a take away. Sex with the same woman week in week out, year after year, is just boring no matter how hot she is.
Lamb Karahi and keema naan anyone?

Joseph K.
1st June 2008, 19:05
It maybe true in Pakistan but in the West a married man and a single woman are considered to be a sure recipe for disaster. I have seen my popularity go through the floor the day I got married. It did give me a sort of cultural shock to be honest. Most decent women would not want to steal you and those who would are worthless any way.

Joseph K.
1st June 2008, 19:07
Also, a wedding ring and a certificate nothing against animal instincts, we still find other women attractive.
You see, if you have steak and chips at home everyday you soon start pining for a take away. Sex with the same woman week in week out, year after year, is just boring no matter how hot she is.

Poor man! So what do you do 'day in day out'?

Xshazero
3rd June 2008, 05:15

yeah true and thats why those besharam husbands finds their wife boring and have affaris with other girls, really sickening :12:

12thMan
3rd June 2008, 07:07
...Sex with the same woman week in week out, year after year, is just boring no matter how hot she is....shouldn't that apply to women too. Why get married?

Nakhuda
3rd June 2008, 07:11
I believe its the thrill of getting caught!.It's also common for single guys to be attracted to married ladies!

Savak
3rd June 2008, 07:37
I believe its the thrill of getting caught!.It's also common for single guys to be attracted to married ladies!

Or maybe some married ladies get bored and are more tempted to do things to get rid of their boredom, marital problems, pressures e.t.c. For some they could use the diversity. Same goes for guys.

surfer
3rd June 2008, 10:50
Well, if you want to find the most of such women, Bombay is the place. However, I must point out that its unfair to point a finger at women only...men are no less....men or women, anyone can be characterless.

One reason is that women do have a tendency of enjoying another woman's pain. Some have it in higher degrees. Then its gives them a sense of achievement in snatching a married man from his wife. "Do I have it in me to seduce a man who is committed to another woman?" is the question they ask themselves. And when they can, they feel complete and content. Some women, after they have destroyed a marriage completely, move on to another married man. And then, married men have experience in handling women in bed and elsewhere. Therefore an affair with a married man gets steamy as soon as it starts. Bachelors are usually not that skillful or tender.

3rd June 2008, 18:27
Wether its men or women its wrong going after someone whos married or involved with someone. Ive read a lot of criticism(understandably) for the girl/guy whos potentially ruining someones/families lives but how about the person thats married?? Their the ones that are meant to care and love their partners and have made a commitment yet their the ones that are screwin about. Too many people blame the one that gets in the middle of a couple when really they aren't the ones to blame, yeah they dont make things better but its not them with the responsibility to their partners.

SameerM
3rd June 2008, 18:45
maybe single blokes should change their method of approach.. instead of advertising that they are young free and single.. maybe try old, married with 2 kids.. ;-) probly get more hits

so anyone clicked on the filipina hearts link below?? :)