PDA

View Full Version : What pets do you own ?

Atif
3rd August 2008, 01:39
well we used to have a a decent sized fish tank with alot of fish, but it took alot of time and effort to keep it clean so decided to get rid of it.

what pets do you guys own ?

DM
3rd August 2008, 01:41
They take a lot of effort to maintain so I keep them to a minimum, maybe the odd fish.

In the future though, I'd love to own a goat animal because their milk really is unique in its flavour and an acquired taste.

Ralync
3rd August 2008, 01:52

Momo
3rd August 2008, 02:01
Learnt in my childhood, through bitter experience, that your pets dies on you. I lost two German shephards and one Kohaati Gaddi in quick succession, and on the last occasion I resolved never to own a pet again. Unlike most other resolutions of mine, this one was followed religiously.

kingusama92
3rd August 2008, 02:45
i owned a few love birds... and i used to have a budgie... other then that nothing special... yea maybe a few fishes but i don't count those as pets lol...

12thMan
3rd August 2008, 03:04
I don't own pets but at work I give food and water to 4 different kinds of birds and squirrel. That is great as I don't have to take care of them or clean up. I have seen a racoon and kayote drinking from that water too but they are in odd hours (very early in morning or late at nighy). couple of months ago late one night I saw there 3 deers too but they didn't come to the water bowl. One kept staring at me while the other ate grass or something. Well at night sprinklers also come on so there is water different places so I don't worry abuout them much otherwise I would have chased them

kingusama92
3rd August 2008, 03:30
I don't own pets but at work I give food and water to 4 different kinds of birds and squirrel. That is great as I don't have to take care of them or clean up. I have seen a racoon and kayote drinking from that water too but they are in odd hours (very early in morning or late at nighy). couple of months ago late one night I saw there 3 deers too but they didn't come to the water bowl. One kept staring at me while the other ate grass or something. Well at night sprinklers also come on so there is water different places so I don't worry abuout them much otherwise I would have chased them

wow you have quite an assortment of animals visiting you and your water bowl...

Islamabadi
3rd August 2008, 04:03
three greyhounds in pakistan....

SwEeT CaNdY
3rd August 2008, 05:45
ewww I hate pets...ok I'll be honest I'm scared of animals

McBoom
3rd August 2008, 08:19
Some resident spiders, but whenever I see them I grab my chappal and KAPAOO !

Salman
3rd August 2008, 08:25
When i was about 7 yr old, we had a poultary farm just outside Karachi, we had 2 guards dog, a peacock and about a 5000 chickens.

I've also had budgies and a cat.

Right now we only have Mr Turtle and the few feeder fish which he likes to make a meal of quite often.

kingusama92
3rd August 2008, 08:40

lol you take very good care of your pets i must say... :)))

Atif
3rd August 2008, 11:59

lol i do the same when i see one, i feel abit uncomfortable when i see a spider

Garuda
3rd August 2008, 12:23
2 Labradors. A Black and a Fawn one.

Very loving and part of my family to be precise.

nikred
3rd August 2008, 13:28
remember having rabbits as a kid.

One fine day all of them died.:|

nazimcricket
3rd August 2008, 13:47
I have a small dog and a tankful of tropical fish including a Ghost Knife Fish, Rainbow Shark, tons of bristlenose catfish and a large number of mixed cichlids.

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan
3rd August 2008, 14:06
Well my parents are really fond of pets, so we have a German Shepard dog, about 6 years old.

A Siamese cat. and a Persian Cat

Four Turtles... and yes a lot of birds too..

Informer
3rd August 2008, 14:27
http://www.gdargaud.net/Climbing/Alaska/SledDog.jpg