PDA

View Full Version : What is it with some PPers 'Anti-Americanism'

sharuk
18th August 2008, 09:24
Have you guys lived in US? I see alot of people supporting countries like China or Russia who are the worst of countries compared to United States. US sure likes to show off its military power and show the world it is the boss militarily and fiscally but if China or Russia were the sole world super power, it would not be better but worst

China, which has a history of being harsh on the Muslims in thier southern province, who have a history of silencing people who want change in thier political system, who have a history of making people dissappear and having the biggest number of people in the world (800 million) who are under the 2$ a day income despite being the 3rd biggest economy in the world

Russia which has never accepted religion and a country which thrives on being athiest. Alot of people in Russia despise people who believe in God and the word of God. most of world's lust and bad deeds are thriving in Russia. Most women in Russia cannot get a position above secretary unless they do sexual favours for the higher ups. there is not a single Woman CEO in the whole of Russia, there is not a single Woman millionare or boss of a medium sized country in all of russia

United States is arrogant and yes thats wrong in alot of ways but they believe in God more than most people , more than Europe and more than alot of Muslim countries as well. yes they believe in a distorted view of Jesus but they believe in the GOD atleast, they believe in prayer and they believe in the healing power of it, they believe everything isdone through prayer. Look at Europe and look at US, europe is full of people who approve nudity and full fledged filth unlike the US where there is atleast some sense of regularity from people who are ethical. This is a country who has had a lot of bad but has alot of Good.

I live in the US, i know the people, I know they are good people, they misunderstand Muslims but should that make us angry at them? should that make us smile when they die for thier politicians exhuberance?? I know alot of people who come to my wife as she wears the 'Burka' and ask her if anyone has harrassed her because of teh way she looks and if she needs any help. It is not that they hate us but that they misunderstand us. they are surprised when they see my wife driving as they think women are not allowed to, as they arent in saudi arabia. But we as people of Pakistan and Asia, we know them, we understand them and yet we chose to hate them over the people who, if they were attacked on 9-11 wouldnt have blinked before attacking Mecca and Medina to sting us.

If Pakistan was a superpower and someone from Afghanistan had taken 3 planes and slammed them into Minare Pakistan and other monuments, I assure you we wouldnt have cared for Afghani civilians, we would have nuked the placed.

Thank God that God is there to put SOME sense into Americans atleast.

Plasma
18th August 2008, 09:26
Are you trying to defend The States and their actions?

Momo
18th August 2008, 09:30
I bet you also wonder regularly: "Why do they hate us?" :D

Congrats sharuk. Your brainwashing has completed successfully. Now you are a walking advocate for US and everything US. Well-done! :)

How long did the whole process take?

WasimG
18th August 2008, 09:49
Good post Sharuk. Most of PPers are bitter because they wish they lived in America and have more respect than being called ***** all the time. Just ask their country-mate :altaf

You'll be crushed here though. As I said in another thread, most of the PPers are British residents so they can afford to hate America for all of their problems as they're too scared to protest their own 'shoot the brown man on sight' country. Hell, 'Great' Britain is partner in crime with US, the only difference is US has balls while the English only take orders.

Yes world is better off with US being the superpower and not China or Russia, regardless of how hot this Russian chick is in this 'Meet you Russian Girl today' banner on this page.

sharuk
18th August 2008, 09:53
Are you trying to defend The States and their actions?

I would rather have a God fearing family man with a finger on the trigger than a man who was brought up to Hate God and freedom.

I would rather be friends with a man who has a nice family than a man who does not let his wife drive

I would rather go and eat out with a man who has a decent life than a man who does not believe in religious tolerance

In the US, atleast I, as a Muslim have the freedom to have mosque built, albight there are a few who protest, but very few, but I know in Pakistan all the Christians are not concerned with mosques, rather thier own lives.

and doesnt it seem ironic that all the very poor people and the servants, all of them are 'Christians'?

Isnt it Ironic that a nation of nearly 200 million with only 1 Million Qadiani's has a clause in thier passport application and thier constitution to sign a verbal abuse the Qadiani's prophet?

Islamabadi
18th August 2008, 10:06
its pakpassion bro, not americapassion, their pakistani policy is a reason enough to hate them

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:19
I would rather have a God fearing family man with a finger on the trigger than a man who was brought up to Hate God and freedom.

I would rather be friends with a man who has a nice family than a man who does not let his wife drive

I would rather go and eat out with a man who has a decent life than a man who does not believe in religious tolerance

In the US, atleast I, as a Muslim have the freedom to have mosque built, albight there are a few who protest, but very few, but I know in Pakistan all the Christians are not concerned with mosques, rather thier own lives.

and doesnt it seem ironic that all the very poor people and the servants, all of them are 'Christians'?

Isnt it Ironic that a nation of nearly 200 million with only 1 Million Qadiani's has a clause in thier passport application and thier constitution to sign a verbal abuse the Qadiani's prophet?

Just because Bush says he is God-fearing, you are convinced that he is? Why don't you see around the world and see some of the proofs of his very God-fearing nature?

You haven't answered my first question: How long did the process of brain-washing took? :poodle

Add to it two more:
1. Are you a christian?
2. Are you a qadiani?

sharuk
18th August 2008, 10:21
its pakpassion bro, not americapassion, their pakistani policy is a reason enough to hate them

And does the current shape, value, ethics and morality of the nations politicians, religious community and set up give you any reason to not justify thier policy?

chillar jab pagal bachon ko danda maray to wah! magar amrika jab kare to kia?

sharuk
18th August 2008, 10:25
Just because Bush says he is God-fearing, you are convinced that he is? Why don't you see around the world and see some of the proofs of his very God-fearing nature?

You haven't answered my first question: How long did the process of brain-washing took? :poodle

Add to it two more:
1. Are you a christian?
2. Are you a qadiani?

What does my religion have anything to do with this view, see this is the mentality of alot of people on this forum which is absurd.

If religion = Sunni or Shia
{
debate dispute in civil terms
else if religion = Qadiani or Christian or Hindu
{
print = "oh you are " + InsertReligiousComment

This is not about Bush, this is about the people of the United States. Do you even know that alot of people loved Musharraf and now hate him and the same is with bush? Bush has an approval rating of 21%, he is now considered the worst president by Americans ever? do you even consider that as a factor before condemning America as a whole?

Do you blame Afghani's when thier leader makes an absurd statement on Pakistan?

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:25
Good post Sharuk. Most of PPers are bitter because they wish they lived in America and have more respect than being called ***** all the time. Just ask their country-mate :altaf

Not everybody living in US is respected Wasim. I can go into details but some other time. Izzat and zillat are in Allah's hands.

You'll be crushed here though. As I said in another thread, most of the PPers are British residents so they can afford to hate America for all of their problems as they're too scared to protest their own 'shoot the brown man on sight' country. Hell, 'Great' Britain is partner in crime with US, the only difference is US has balls while the English only take orders.

UK is not a holy cow either. It is criticised as well (and rightly so). But the senior partner in crime deserves more criticism, and it is given that.

Yes world is better off with US being the superpower and not China or Russia, regardless of how hot this Russian chick is in this 'Meet you Russian Girl today' banner on this page.
Yes, the world is definitely better off with US being the superpower, according to US citizens. The answer will be different if you ask a Chinese or a Russian.

sharuk
18th August 2008, 10:27
Not everybody living in US is respected Wasim. I can go into details but some other time. Izzat and zillat are in Allah's hands.

UK is not a holy cow either. It is criticised as well (and rightly so). But the senior partner in crime deserves more criticism, and it is given that.

Yes, the world is definitely better off with US being the superpower, according to US citizens. The answer will be different if you ask a Chinese or a Russian.

Izzat and Zillat is in Allah's Hands but God is the Judge to judge nations, not people. I judge Nations too but I did my research before I came to the conclusion.

Do some research on what goes on in China and Russia before you think China or Russia would be equally better

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:27
Sharuk, all my questions are still unanswered. It is important to know who is speaking what when discussing something important. I can't even think of being abusive just because the person I am talking to belongs to some other group.
Come on now, give me honest answers to my questions.

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:28
Izzat and Zillat is in Allah's Hands but God is the Judge to judge nations, not people.

Do some research on what goes on in China and Russia before you think China or Russia would be equally better

Where did I say China or Russia will be better? You now have four questions to answer, sharuk. :)

sharuk
18th August 2008, 10:31
Sharuk, all my questions are still unanswered. It is important to know who is speaking what when discussing something important. I can't even think of being abusive just because the person I am talking to belongs to some other group.
Come on now, give me honest answers to my questions.

Again, what does my religion have anything to do with what my view is?

sharuk
18th August 2008, 10:33
Where did I say China or Russia will be better? You now have four questions to answer, sharuk. :)

you didnt have to say it , you just had to imply it, the post had all the ingredients to show what you meant passively

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:46
you didnt have to say it , you just had to imply it, the post had all the ingredients to show what you meant passively

If you think that in the above quote, I have implied China and Russia will prove to be better superpowers for the world, you are an absolute nut. :)

Momo
18th August 2008, 10:49
Again, what does my religion have anything to do with what my view is?
Religion is always very important. Why should you be afraid of coming clean?
In your case, I have a suspicion religion has got more to do than normally. Just a suspicion though. :)

Keith
18th August 2008, 11:54
If america was truly concerned about the world and its people maybe my views would be different. Unfortunately america is only interested in itself. everything that it has done has been done for its own good, economically. the americans do nothing unless it is economically in its favour. if another country has something of interest for the usa then it will make up something in order to change the government in that country and replace it with a government that better suits its needs or is sympathetic to its own cause. america has had its hand (directly) in the overthrow of +/- 26 international governemnts. there is a saying that goes: if you make your bed, you must sleep in it. Nobody wakes up one morning and decides that its time to hate someone, it is earned. america has earned their disrespect. The United States of Embarassment.

Foozee
18th August 2008, 12:00
Americans are dooshbags...but they make good movies, games, and music

Momo
18th August 2008, 12:01
If america was truly concerned about the world and its people maybe my views would be different. Unfortunately america is only interested in itself. everything that it has done has been done for its own good, economically. the americans do nothing unless it is economically in its favour. if another country has something of interest for the usa then it will make up something in order to change the government in that country and replace it with a government that better suits its needs or is sympathetic to its own cause. america has had its hand (directly) in the overthrow of +/- 26 international governemnts. there is a saying that goes: if you make your bed, you must sleep in it. Nobody wakes up one morning and decides that its time to hate someone, it is earned. america has earned their disrespect. The United States of Embarassment.

Spot on!

Ghoshtbuster
18th August 2008, 18:03
UK residents regualrly critisize, complain and protest against problems with the country, government, weather etc. and usually on a daily basis. The Amreeks dont have that as part of their society - thus when someone says "America, what a craphole" it gets interpreted as "hate".

Wiji
18th August 2008, 20:22
sharuk has a good point in his opening thread. I don't know why Momo refuses to see any point in it.

He is basically saying if China or Russia were the superpowers in the world, the world would be a darker place that it is already is (even though that's really hard to imagine). But it has quite a bit of truth to it. If either of them were in power, they would work to eradicate religion from Earth. He is also saying that it is not the American people that should be hated, but their ignorance and their government.

And no, I am not Christian, nor am I Qadiani.

SameerM
19th August 2008, 17:09
But has SHARUKH experienced life in RUSSIA and CHINA?

After the first question.. "have any of u guys lived in US?" the rest is just a myth.

I assume, like u did, you have not lived in either of the countries u are defaming?

the Great Khan
19th August 2008, 17:27
so if china and russia were superpowers, in essence the world would be bi or multipolar and not unipolar..hence there would be competing centres of power,economics and so forth..no one nation would monopolise the world....the problem with america is it thinks its the glowing beacon of hope to the world..the facts say otherwise!...the american peoples natural desire to help is a good quality but on the world stage their innate fear of the different combined with their desire to help has led us into a world where 75% of the people live in poverty, where mass killings are common place and where americans get fat on the blood of millions....

damn now does that sound like I hate america or are these just facts? Americans should get past their complex..In Islam everyone is judged by their actions not their words...when dealing with Muslims thats the first lesson they should learn!!

Idris Gogen
20th August 2008, 00:18
We use the word "HATE" so loosely it is not even funny, hate is a very strong word and it shows an evil side of human being, i see a lot of posts where this word is used very casually. We "hate" USA or we hate Bush, hate cia, hate american dominance, hate, hate hate.
America is not as bad as most of you thinks, its just the price they are paying for being number 1 in the world for over 100 years, when you are number 1 you bound to take these hits. Somebody has to stepped up to the plate and take leadership and by doing so you make a lot of enemies on the way and to keep law and order in the world you have to kick some butts if you have to, by doing so they sacrifice a lot in their lives, resources and money.
America is strong and rich enough that they can isolate themselves from rest of the world, no more aid to other countries, no more new immigrants, they can tightly shut themselves from the world and really prosper but they are not that selfish, they see this as their moral duty to see that humans do not get abused in the world.
Only here you can do whatever you pleased, you can joke about the president, insult him, say whatever you want to say without breaking any laws, you can even file a case against the president and take him to court if you have a valid cause.
You can build a Masjid, a mandir, a gurdwara or any place of worship anywhere you please, you can pray anytime and any place without being bothered or look down upon.
all the people have same oppoturnities no matter who you are, your religion or where you from.
Above all American use the world "HATE very rarely

iZeeshan
20th August 2008, 00:21
I am not at liberty to say anything.

Momo
20th August 2008, 00:21
Hey sharuk, no sign of you and no sign of answers to my questions. :D
I think I know the answers to a couple of them pretty well, but still it will be best to have it from the mouth of the proverbial horse. :gul

BD-fan
20th August 2008, 00:30
Let me rephrase what Sharuk is trying to say here.

Had Pakistan have the economic and millitary power of America and America to current Pakistan, would the world be a better place to live in?

I had mentioned this in another forum that had Bangladesh have the economic and millitary power of America and no america in the world we wouldn't have listened any cry from our neighbors while killing left and right. Thus is our blood. Full of revenge. We can't get along with ourselves without sheding blood. Let alone other nations.

Now Judge what would China and Russia do if they were in USA's shoes.

Wazeeri
20th August 2008, 00:37
BD

How much of our lack of concern for the common man is due to our DNA and how much do you think is down to our lack of wealth?

A poor man is more desperate and hence more likely to be willing to get to his goals by stepping on whatever comes in his way. A relatively better off person (not a rich person mind you) may not have the added incentive or fear of no having food on his table the next day hence he has less reasons to be callous.

America is a country which is richer than everyone else yet they go around forcing their will on the world through brute force with no consideration to the lives of the poor who are crushed in their path. That is why they are hated.

I think the world would be a better place if Russia and China were the sole super powers as by default they would be fighting each other for supremacy on their shared borders and maybe they will leave the rest of the world alone.

If they don't leave the rest of the world alone then they are not protected by thousands of miles of oceans on each side of their borders.

6hitter
20th August 2008, 05:21
Ok first of all America isn't a bad country. We may have a stupid president we we are not that bad. We have freedom in America.

We can build a Mosque, have freedom of speech, and have freedom to elect our own president.

If China was in world power the would would be devastated. China is a really polluted country and are known to get diseases quickly and fast.

If Russia was in world power that would have looted all of the the Earth's resources by now .
I see a lot of PPer's criticizing about America and its ways. Let me tell you if you lived in America you fell a lot different than what you are feeling now.

Islamabadi
20th August 2008, 05:36
Ok first of all America isn't a bad country. We may have a stupid president we we are not that bad. We have freedom in America.

We can build a Mosque, have freedom of speech, and have freedom to elect our own president.

If China was in world power the would would be devastated. China is a really polluted country and are known to get diseases quickly and fast.

If Russia was in world power that would have looted all of the the Earth's resources by now .
I see a lot of PPer's criticizing about America and its ways. Let me tell you if you lived in America you fell a lot different than what you are feeling now.

we also have patriot Act in America, we also listen to people's personal conversations, we are not as free as big brother wants us to think that we are...

Keith
20th August 2008, 11:05
[QUOTE=6hitter]Ok first of all America isn't a bad country. We may have a stupid president we we are not that bad. We have freedom in America.
/QUOTE]

Reality check: oil is a natural resource, the last time i checked

lahori
20th August 2008, 14:51
But has SHARUKH experienced life in RUSSIA and CHINA?

After the first question.. "have any of u guys lived in US?" the rest is just a myth.

I assume, like u did, you have not lived in either of the countries u are defaming?

People from China and Russia have immigrated to the US in droves, I don't see the reverse happening at least anytime soon. The reasons are simple and the same reason why every other nationality wants to go there, opportunity, freedom, convenient lifestyle, safety and security. Believe it or not, Muslims are more safe and secure in the US (note I have only mentioned safety) than they are in Pakistan or most other Muslim countries.

Wazeeri
20th August 2008, 15:43
America is better for it's people then china and russia are for their people, no one is arguing against that.

but that isn't the point as most of the world lives outside the us

hence the last two pro us posts are pointless

Momo
20th August 2008, 15:57
Still no sign of sharuk. :))

This is the problem with these guys. They are all enthusiasm at the start but as soon as you confront them, they just disappear. :dna

the Great Khan
20th August 2008, 17:21
come out come out where ever you are sharuk sahib!!!...no need to hide!!...shabaash bachay we'll be nice..lol..lol..

Momo
20th August 2008, 18:28
come out come out where ever you are sharuk sahib!!!...no need to hide!!...shabaash bachay we'll be nice..lol..lol..

:)))

Robert
21st August 2008, 00:00
United States is arrogant and yes thats wrong in alot of ways but they believe in God more than most people , more than Europe and more than alot of Muslim countries as well. yes they believe in a distorted view of Jesus but they believe in the GOD atleast, they believe in prayer and they believe in the healing power of it, they believe everything isdone through prayer. Look at Europe and look at US, europe is full of people who approve nudity and full fledged filth unlike the US where there is atleast some sense of regularity from people who are ethical.

What's wrong with nudity? :20:

I think you'll find that European countires, who have a more open attitude to sexuality than the US, are also much less violent societies than America.

America was founded on Puritanism, an early kind of Christian Fundamentalism. That shows up on US TV where you cannot use swear words or see a woman's breasts, yet where a child sees 10,000 screen murders before age 12.

mamoo gogo
21st August 2008, 03:42
If religion = Sunni or Shia
{
debate dispute in civil terms
else if religion = Qadiani or Christian or Hindu
{
print = "oh you are " + InsertReligiousComment
sorry dude...missing braces...this will result in neither of the above statements...

Momo
21st August 2008, 08:45
And the absence of sharuk lengthens ... :(