PDA

View Full Version : More blasts in india

Islamabadi
30th September 2008, 14:33
Two bombs exploded in separate towns in western India in crowded markets packed with Muslim shoppers, killing six people and wounding 45 others, police said Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

An 8-year-old girl was among five people killed and 30 injured late Monday in an explosion in a popular market in Malegaon town, nearly 180 miles northeast of Mumbai, India's financial hub, police said.

Separately on Monday, a small bomb exploded at a market in Modasa town in Gujarat state packed with Muslims breaking their Ramadan fast killing one person and wounding 15, police said.

No one immediately claimed responsibility for the attacks.

In Malegaon, police initially said the blast was caused by a gas cylinder, but on Tuesday police officer S. Rajvanshi said it was a bomb placed on a motorcycle outside a restaurant.

He said police were later forced to fire in the air to disperse an angry crowd that surrounded a police station demanding answers from officers.

"Police fired in the air after 22 policemen were injured in stone pelting by the mob," Rajvanshi said.

Two years ago, 31 people were killed and more than 100 wounded in a deadly attack on a mosque in Malegaon. Nearly 75 percent of Malegaon's 500,000 residents are Muslims. Malegaon has long been the scene of violence between Hindus and Muslims.

In July, the Indian Mujahideen group claimed responsibility for a series of blasts that killed at least 45 people in Gujarat.

Monday's attack came hours after police in Lucknow arrested an alleged member of the Indian Mujahideen in connection with some of the recent bombings, police spokesman Suren Shrivastava said.

Besides the Gujarat attacks, the group also claimed responsibility for Sept. 13 explosions in New Delhi that killed 21 people and wounded 100, bombings in the western city of Jaipur in May that killed 61 people, and a series of explosions in the northern Indian cities of Lucknow, Varanasi and Faizabad last November that killed 16 people.

Legendary_Sage
30th September 2008, 14:46
Really Sad.
RIP to those who lost thiere lives.

kingusama92
30th September 2008, 14:49
this is disgusting now to be honest... how can these people be so cruel?? It just makes me feel really bad imagining how the families must feel of those people who passed away... RIP

Arifonthenet
30th September 2008, 14:52
these ppl are forgetting that these bombs will not break up India......Indians are united and stronger than ever....Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians are all together in this fight against terror and everyday, every bomb is uniting us together against one cause and that is to eliminate terrorism.

kingusama92
30th September 2008, 14:54
these ppl are forgetting that these bombs will not break up India......Indians are united and stronger than ever....Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians are all together in this fight against terror and everyday, every bomb is uniting us together against one cause and that is to eliminate terrorism.

and that is exactly how it should be... I can't imagine what would happen in India now if they relations broke off between the different religion groups...

Asim2Good
30th September 2008, 14:57
RIP for all victims

SameerM
30th September 2008, 15:05
all been shahid during ramadan.. so may allah give them a place in heaven

and the criminals doing these bombings, need to be punished severely.

Using the Religion as a terrorist rationalisation is purely wrong.

Arifonthenet
30th September 2008, 15:15
all been shahid during ramadan.. so may allah give them a place in heaven

and the criminals doing these bombings, need to be punished severely.

Using the Religion as a terrorist rationalisation is purely wrong.

it's nothing new...talibans had been doing that for a while now....terrorizing muslims and women and taking freedom from people in the name of religion. I don't know what kinda brainwashed **** would do this in the name of religion but I as a muslim know that my religion doesn't preach killing innocents...and I won't hesitate to stand up and kill these animals to defend my country, my family and my friends.

kingusama92
30th September 2008, 15:24
it's nothing new...talibans had been doing that for a while now....terrorizing muslims and women and taking freedom from people in the name of religion. I don't know what kinda brainwashed **** would do this in the name of religion but I as a muslim know that my religion doesn't preach killing innocents...and I won't hesitate to stand up and kill these animals to defend my country, my family and my friends.

yep all these terrorists are big big hypocrites... you don't go around killing muslims to help muslims, yet they think they are doing us a favour ..all you hear is them proposing sharia law in Pakistan.. I am up for that if we can stone each taliban person to death.. they are so ******** in what they say... They are absolute bullies who need to be put in their place by being sent to hell...

Mohsin
30th September 2008, 20:02
An 8-year-old girl was among five people killed

:(:(:(
RIP to all

PlanetPakistan
30th September 2008, 20:08
RIP!
Terrorists have NO religion!

siddharth
30th September 2008, 20:11
RIP .I have a feel that ,this is to terrorize Aussies .Some people didn't like Aussies touring India without complaining .

PlanetPakistan
30th September 2008, 20:25
RIP .I have a feel that ,this is to terrorize Aussies .Some people didn't like Aussies touring India without complaining .
Are the Aussies such a big deal that the terrorists will kill innocent people just to terrorize the Aussies?

Wazeeri
30th September 2008, 23:09
RIP

yes siddhart the ISI has relinquished it's duties of carrying out bombings in India. The task has been given now to the PCB.

pakistanbest
30th September 2008, 23:16
RIP TO ALL THE VICTIMS
very sad and shocking

UP
1st October 2008, 01:20
RIP

Sadly these bomb blasts have become a daily routine now for the criminals. I hope they are brought to justice.

the Great Khan
1st October 2008, 01:31
ive heard the PCB e a new division..."we hate the ozzies as much as the indians division"...they have sent lashkars over the border to inflict damage to scare the lilly livered cowards!!..yeah sid thats a greattt theory..!!...

siddharth
1st October 2008, 02:15
Are the Aussies such a big deal that the terrorists will kill innocent people just to terrorize the Aussies?
The only motive here is ''Make India an unsafe place or give an impression that India is an unsafe place ''. To give such a publicity these blasts are sufficient .It looks like terrorists are desperate .

PS : I didn't mean that it was pakistan behind this .Certain ''elements ''in India didn't want india to prosper as well . So God only knows who is behind this .

Wazeeri
1st October 2008, 02:52
India's prosperity is not pegged to cricket. The terrorists have better causes to fight.

PlanetPakistan
1st October 2008, 03:00
The only motive here is ''Make India an unsafe place or give an impression that India is an unsafe place ''. To give such a publicity these blasts are sufficient .It looks like terrorists are desperate .

PS : I didn't mean that it was pakistan behind this .Certain ''elements ''in India didn't want india to prosper as well . So God only knows who is behind this .
i don't want to speculate on such a major but it seems like a "response" to the Delhi blast.

Kriketer
1st October 2008, 06:05
Boils my blood when innocents are targeted. R.I.P and may the culprits never rest in peace.

moumotta
1st October 2008, 06:34
i don't want to speculate on such a major but it seems like a "response" to the Delhi blast.

Canít rule out the possibility. It is a shame that some low lifes may be treating dead bodies as some sort of runs on board to beat.

Bublu Bhuyan
1st October 2008, 10:01
RIP!
Terrorists have NO religion!
Absolutely spot on. They aren't Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Buddhists ..... they are simply TERRORISTS !!