PDA

View Full Version : And Now Time for some Beghairat Politicians!

Monsee
14th February 2009, 20:32
drum rolls please...read on:

http://www.jasarat.com/epaper/mmdetails.php?date=13-02-2009&file=11&category=nation

Basically it talks about the party thrown by the American Consulate for Richard Hollbrook (Special Envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan) and how in that meeting when the subject of the 'Drone Attacks' was discussed, half of the Pak politicians asked Hollbrook to ensure to 'stop the attacks' while the other said 'Keep them going' :poodle :altaf :Zardari :mush

This was reported by ML Q leader Kashmala Tariq who attended the same party...she further said that Hollbrook replied to these politicians 'You guys don't even have one united consensus on this, and this has left me confused'

Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq must be feeling like amateurs...

Lethal
14th February 2009, 23:47
Well if this is how the Pakistan government is then don't expect the people from the tribal areas to stop attacking other parts of Pakistan. All this violence is stupid and ridiculous. They can all sit down and talk it through but from this we can see that there are some politicians who are hell bent on splitting Pakistan up.

the Great Khan
14th February 2009, 23:52
holbrookes an idiot if he thinks these people are really running things...!!

Islamabadi
15th February 2009, 00:06
bloody revolution is the only solution to this mess and it has already started in Nwfp and Balouchistan... hopefully it gets to punjab and sindh soon

Mohsin
15th February 2009, 02:43
Good to see muhibe-watan politicians! :mush :altaf :Zardari

Monsee
15th February 2009, 20:44
holbrookes an idiot if he thinks these people are really running things...!!

Stick to the point of the OP...my main beef was with the beghairat politicians who said 'Lets continue the attacks via drones'!

I wish we can acquire the names of all those ghaddars and name, shame, and then kick them out of Pakistan, not just politics!

MIG
15th February 2009, 20:53
All depends on who needs a US Visa and doesnt want to stand in line as its really boring....

Zeenix
15th February 2009, 21:59
drum rolls please...read on:

http://www.jasarat.com/epaper/mmdetails.php?date=13-02-2009&file=11&category=nation

Basically it talks about the party thrown by the American Consulate for Richard Hollbrook (Special Envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan) and how in that meeting when the subject of the 'Drone Attacks' was discussed, half of the Pak politicians asked Hollbrook to ensure to 'stop the attacks' while the other said 'Keep them going' :poodle :altaf :Zardari :mush

This was reported by ML Q leader Kashmala Tariq who attended the same party...she further said that Hollbrook replied to these politicians 'You guys don't even have one united consensus on this, and this has left me confused'

Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq must be feeling like amateurs...

Thats pretty rich coming from the ** queen, the restriction placed by the Mods to keep the discussion within limits of decency doesn't allow me to talk further about her.

At least one can logically deduct that No one from the current govt can support Drone Attacks. Must be one of the American "Namak-Halals"

waqar_ahmad
16th February 2009, 00:05
Stick to the point of the OP...my main beef was with the beghairat politicians who said 'Lets continue the attacks via drones'!

I wish we can acquire the names of all those ghaddars and name, shame, and then kick them out of Pakistan, not just politics!
I would love to know which politicans favored the attacks. As for beghaitati, there is no one bigger than Maulana Diesel.

By the way, I have serious doubts about Kashmala Tariq. A female lota is called a loti. So, I dont trust a loti.

Zeenix

You so naively label the current govt as not towing the american line. The current govt is an american namak halal, whether you admit it or not

Zechariah
16th February 2009, 05:00
At least one can logically deduct that No one from the current govt can support Drone Attacks. Must be one of the American "Namak-Halals"

The current government will go as one of the best American Proxy governments in Pakistan's history. Your ignorance on the matter amazes me whereas all proofs are available for it.

Everyone in Pakistan knows that this government is more close and more involved with the Americans than the previous government ever was.

Halal-e-Pakistan to the beloved Americans and the firing of the security adviser who on purpose said statements to get Pakistan into trouble, and apologetic attitude towards India in weren't enough it seems and this is just the tip if the iceberg.

Zechariah
16th February 2009, 05:03

Allow me Monsee Bhai.

Asif Ali Zardari
Rehman Malik
Hussain Haqqani
Mr. Qurashi
Sherry Rehman
Maulana Diesel
and the recently fired by the PM Mr. Durrani
A few names part of the American-Installed Shadowy Cabinet

These people also have been part of the Balosa Group - an American/Indian funded lobby to create proxy/shadowy governments in Pakistan.

deviously~fading~away
16th February 2009, 11:46

why? B/c they have a different believe then yours? For them, continuing the drone attacks might be a way to help Pakistan just like you think that it doesn't help Pakistan

deviously~fading~away
16th February 2009, 11:49
The current government will go as one of the best American Proxy governments in Pakistan's history. Your ignorance on the matter amazes me whereas all proofs are available for it.

Everyone in Pakistan knows that this government is more close and more involved with the Americans than the previous government ever was.

Halal-e-Pakistan to the beloved Americans and the firing of the security adviser who on purpose said statements to get Pakistan into trouble, and apologetic attitude towards India in weren't enough it seems and this is just the tip if the iceberg.
I want say the most pro-america gov (b/c i have no evidence of that) but yes, this gov has continued the previous gov's pro-american stance

Zeenix
16th February 2009, 14:16
You so naively label the current govt as not towing the american line. The current govt is an american namak halal, whether you admit it or not

Look i never said that the current govt is anti-America. It is pro-America because it has no other choice. Mush never left us with any choice at all. Its tow the American line or else you go. You can't imagine how much during the 8 year long tyrannical rule of Mush, how deep have their influence gotten within the state institutions. It will take a long long time to get out of that influence.

Having said that, my point is simple. No elected govt can afford to support non popular exercise. This drone episode is harming the govt, it isn't making it popular... SO Why would the current Govt Want such actions/events to occur which dents its popularity.... This is beyond me.

waqar_ahmad
16th February 2009, 20:31
Look i never said that the current govt is anti-America. It is pro-America because it has no other choice. Mush never left us with any choice at all. Its tow the American line or else you go. You can't imagine how much during the 8 year long tyrannical rule of Mush, how deep have their influence gotten within the state institutions. It will take a long long time to get out of that influence.

Having said that, my point is simple. No elected govt can afford to support non popular exercise. This drone episode is harming the govt, it isn't making it popular... SO Why would the current Govt Want such actions/events to occur which dents its popularity.... This is beyond me.

Throughout pak's history, governments have taken actions under pressure from the US, that were not popular. SO the argument that why would this govt do something even though the actions are unpopular is not a strong one.

Now, you said mush has messed things up, and american influence has crept into state institutions, I agree with that. BUT, PPP govt is not pro-american just coz of that.

NRO was an american sponsored deal, and its the NRO that brought guys like zardari, REhman malik, Naek etc. to where they are. SO, PPP will never do anything against the will of the US, unless absolutely necessary (just like Shariah in Malakand was necessary coz there was no other option).

Nothing has changed, this govt has exactly the same policies as mush.

SHortly, the current govt is not pro-american coz of mush's mess, its is pro-US coz it was the US that got them dry cleaned to wash away all their sins

Zeenix
17th February 2009, 15:46
Throughout pak's history, governments have taken actions under pressure from the US, that were not popular. SO the argument that why would this govt do something even though the actions are unpopular is not a strong one.

ZAB comes to my mind.

Now, you said mush has messed things up, and american influence has crept into state institutions, I agree with that. BUT, PPP govt is not pro-american just coz of that.

The situation created by the mess of Mush has redefined the extent of influence that a country can have on another country. Bad habits are hard to break. PPP are pro-US yes, but the extent of that pro-ism was defined by Mush, and it haunts the current govt.

NRO was an american sponsored deal, and its the NRO that brought guys like zardari, REhman malik, Naek etc. to where they are. SO, PPP will never do anything against the will of the US, unless absolutely necessary (just like Shariah in Malakand was necessary coz there was no other option).

Nothing has changed, this govt has exactly the same policies as mush.

SHortly, the current govt is not pro-american coz of mush's mess, its is pro-US coz it was the US that got them dry cleaned to wash away all their sins

Who is the biggest beneficiary of NRO... and its Not Zardari. Its the same guys who are planning to write letters to the UN, asking them to deploy UN Peacekeeping forces in Karachi due to the threat of Talibaan. Its the same goons who are hopeful that 9000 Marines can be deployed within 6 hours in the city, which will lead to their independence.

Am not at liberty to speak openly in a public forum. Probably on MSN we can.

waqar_ahmad
17th February 2009, 21:02
ZAB comes to my mind.

Good point.

The situation created by the mess of Mush has redefined the extent of influence that a country can have on another country. Bad habits are hard to break. PPP are pro-US yes, but the extent of that pro-ism was defined by Mush, and it haunts the current govt.

Yes, mush was the most loyal american poodle, but zardari is not far behind. The only reason PPP govt cant go all out in US support is coz it is not a dictatorship, and it still has to keep in mind the public support to a certain extent.

None of the policies have changed at all. I would refer to this as a democratic version of mush's rule.

Who is the biggest beneficiary of NRO... and its Not Zardari. Its the same guys who are planning to write letters to the UN, asking them to deploy UN Peacekeeping forces in Karachi due to the threat of Talibaan. Its the same goons who are hopeful that 9000 Marines can be deployed within 6 hours in the city, which will lead to their independence.

Zardari, Naek, Rehman Malik, etc. etc. are there just coz of NRO. I have no idea who you are referring to as the biggest beneficiaries of the NRO, but zardari and co. have been dry cleaned in the quickest possible way.

Iinteresting point you brought up about UN forces. Have you read zardari's statements recently? Pakistan is being conquered by the Taliban, that Pakistan is in a battle for survival, that the Taliban are all over the country. What in the world is that? What are they trying to do to the image of pakistan.

And Richard Hollbrooke comes to pakistan, the next thing you know, Pakistan admits to masterminding mumbai attacks. I mean come on? These guys dont have the IQ of an earthworm. Even the British govt had clearly said that mumbai operation was not planned in pakistan. But our govt says something different.

I mean what is the govt trying to do? This is an open invitation for outside interference, to drone strike, or something even more serious.

Which reminds me, the drone strikes havent stopped. It is clear that the govt has an understanding with the US. Keep striking and we will keep complaining to show our public.

Am not at liberty to speak openly in a public forum. Probably on MSN we can.

I always enjoy chatting with you over msn, about anything and everything

Monsee
18th February 2009, 06:15
Thats pretty rich coming from the ** queen, the restriction placed by the Mods to keep the discussion within limits of decency doesn't allow me to talk further about her.

Motto of the Patriots: When pointed at...distract, distract, distract away!

And why would any logical discussion be taking place amongst Pro-Zardari fans when it is clearly evident that the drone attacks are originating from inside Pakistan (as leaked by a U.S. democrat senator lately)...and you think the same U.S. Slaves would openly criticize the same actions?

If they did then my vote for the next Oscar worthy performance is all theirs