28th July 2005, 23:10
:))

Assara K
28th July 2005, 23:41
:12: :12: I am NOT amused!

ImranR
28th July 2005, 23:54
Raging Ruud rows with Rio

Ruud van Nistelrooy's anger spilled over again in Tokyo on Thursday night as the Dutch striker was involved in a furious face-to-face row with team-mate Rio Ferdinand.

The Dutch striker, who was involved in ugly incidents with opposition players during the first two matches of Manchester United's pre-season tour, turned his ire on a team-mate at the National Stadium as the Red Devils slipped to a 2-1 defeat to Kashima Antlers.

Van Nistelrooy has yet to score on United's Far East trip and his frustration came to the fore again close to the end of the contest when Ferdinand hesitated over a routine pass to the striker from the halfway line and allowed himself to be tackled.

The incident brought furious gesticulating from van Nistelrooy, who had been lurking on the edge of the area waiting for a pass.

And the former PSV man's anger had clearly still not subsided at the final whistle as he clashed with Ferdinand, who exchanged obscenities over the matter.

The incident also capped a troublesome night for Ferdinand, who was booed and barracked during the game by at least one English-speaking United supporter in the 40,000 crowd.

It is doubtful whether Ferdinand heard the obscenity as it was delivered high up in the stands, but it is a reminder of the fate which could await him when the new season gets underway in a fortnight.

The England defender was heckled during the pre-season friendly wins at Clyde and Peterborough by United supporters angry at his refusal to sign a lucrative 100,000-a-week contract.

Sir Alex Ferguson has already stated the reaction could lessen the chances of Ferdinand committing his future to the Old Trafford outfit, although the England defender has previously insisted he wishes to stay, even though he is in no rush to extend his present deal, which still has two years to run.

United will learn their Champions League qualifying opponents tomorrow with Ferguson desperately hoping his team can find their shooting boots in the next fortnight.

Despite dominating much of the second half against Kashima the Red Devils had already missed half a dozen decent chances when Park Ji-Sung blazed the best opportunity of all over the crossbar from six yards eight minutes from time, leaving Ferguson's men to watch their 100% pre-season record slip away like the earthquake which rippled through the National Stadium midway through the first half.

While the result is irrelevant in terms of United's chances of success this term, the manner of the defeat was a worrying reminder of their failure to find the net on a consistent basis 12 months ago, the sorry effort neatly summed up by their FA Cup final blank against Arsenal in May.

With Italian outfit Udinese, progressive Spanish contenders Real Betis and crack Czech side Slavia Prague among the potential foes for a place in the group stage of Europe's premier club competition, the United boss has his fingers crossed the renewed striking worries are not the start of a repeat performance.

Its gone from bad to worse

Amjid Javed
29th July 2005, 00:15
good to see great team spirit at united that jameel always talks about...!

Geordie Ahmed
29th July 2005, 00:18
Manchester are anything BUT united :))):))):))):)))

All you manure fans laughing at our team spirit - well it seems the roles have reversed and dont i love it :))):))):))):)))

Also AJ the pun was so bad it was good :))):)))

Amjid Javed
29th July 2005, 01:20
This board is where i got least reaction 2 that joke! :)))

adi 101
29th July 2005, 01:56
ruud will floor rio in one punch

Amjid Javed
29th July 2005, 02:11
ruud will floor rio in one punch

id love to see that :)

adi 101
29th July 2005, 02:19
LOL ruud will bring his dutch crew down robben and now davids

Jameel
29th July 2005, 03:00
Manchester are anything BUT united :))):))):))):)))

All you manure fans laughing at our team spirit - well it seems the roles have reversed and dont i love it :))):))):))):)))

Also AJ the pun was so bad it was good :))):)))

Similarly, in the takeover situation, the roles have reversed. Newcastle are on the verge of a takeover last I heard and I hope it some money obsessed, tight fool who knows jack about football and gives the mighty Souness a shoe-string budget.

If that is the case, it would serve you right for laughing at the Glazer takeover.

p.s. Enjoy the Intertoto cup.

Geordie Ahmed
29th July 2005, 03:36
Similarly, in the takeover situation, the roles have reversed. Newcastle are on the verge of a takeover last I heard and I hope it some money obsessed, tight fool who knows jack about football and gives the mighty Souness a shoe-string budget.

If that is the case, it would serve you right for laughing at the Glazer takeover.

p.s. Enjoy the Intertoto cup.

Shows either how much you know about football or you're inability to read!

Jameel there is a clear difference between the takeovers, il state it in simple terms for you okay!

Manure were valued at 750mill so to buy the club Glazer had to take a massive loan immediately throwing the club in debt

We are currently valued at 80mill-85mill so if the ppl that are rumoured to buy us do then there wont be a need to take a loan out which means we wont be in debt!

See the difference :):)

So il continue to laugh at you about Glazer :))):))):))):))):)))

P.S enjoy you're team being anything BUT united, enjoy the Glazers selling the club, enjoy NOT signing anyone of any worth AND enjoy losing to chinese domestic clubs :D:D

Amjid Javed
29th July 2005, 13:12
Shows either how much you know about football or you're inability to read!

Jameel there is a clear difference between the takeovers, il state it in simple terms for you okay!

Manure were valued at 750mill so to buy the club Glazer had to take a massive loan immediately throwing the club in debt

We are currently valued at 80mill-85mill so if the ppl that are rumoured to buy us do then there wont be a need to take a loan out which means we wont be in debt!

See the difference :):)

So il continue to laugh at you about Glazer :))):))):))):))):)))

P.S enjoy you're team being anything BUT united, enjoy the Glazers selling the club, enjoy NOT signing anyone of any worth AND enjoy losing to chinese domestic clubs :D:D

:))) well said GA

Geordie Ahmed
29th July 2005, 20:41
AJ did you see the goals by the chinese team???

They were 2 quality goals - Phil Chuckle was nowhere for the first and Rio was lost for the second goal (and he wants 120,000 :))):))):))):))) )

I cant believe manure are still negotiating with that overatted turdd -

Amjid Javed
29th July 2005, 21:29
AJ did you see the goals by the chinese team???

They were 2 quality goals - Phil Chuckle was nowhere for the first and Rio was lost for the second goal (and he wants 120,000 :))):))):))):))) )

I cant believe manure are still negotiating with that overatted turdd -

:D yeah i saw both goals...! no way is rio worth 12,000.. maybe rio was still high on weed or cocaine whilst he was playing :P

Geordie Ahmed
29th July 2005, 21:42
:D yeah i saw both goals...! no way is rio worth 12,000.. maybe rio was still high on weed or cocaine whilst he was playing :P

or he was thinking about moving house???