PDA

View Full Version : Please Make Dua for my Dad!!! Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileihi Rajioon

Monsee
8th June 2009, 09:52
Thanks to all for their messages of support and love...in such a tough time it helps to read/hear words of support!

I urge/request all posters to see if a prayer/fatiha can be made in my dad's name in the Friday prayer (His name was Mian Zia-Ud-Din) and my real name is Mansoor

Thanks again all...
__________________________________________________ _________

Update: He passed away a couple of hours ago...Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun

Please keep praying and ask for forgiveness from the Creator...his suffering finally ended

Thanks for the messages

My dad who is Mashallah over 80 years old has been suffering from various illnesses for quite a while...lately, he has been in and out of the hospital and yesterday I received a call from my elder brother informing me that his condition is quite serious and he is in the hospital again.

Earlier this morning (1:30 AM) my brother called me up and said that dad is not responding to any medications and that now he is in coma. I guess basically it is time for his final journey back to his Creator...

Please pray and make dua and if possible read Surah Yasin so that Allah may have mercy on him and either give him full shifah or end his suffering.

Ameen.

P.S. Thanks in advance to all for their duas.

Momo
8th June 2009, 09:57
May Allah grant your father full recovery, Ameen.

Khabri420
8th June 2009, 10:02
May ALLAH (SWT) grant your father a speedy recovery! Ameen!

Gunner786
8th June 2009, 10:16
may allah grant him a full recovery,
ameen

hussein
8th June 2009, 10:55
May Allah(swt) grant your father full and quick recovery, Ameen.

khalidali7070
8th June 2009, 11:08
May Allah give you and your family strength, and courage in this tough time. And grant your father health and peace. Ameen. Do some sadakah and khairat in your fathers name.

Geordie Ahmed
8th June 2009, 11:15
May Allah (SWT) grant your father full recovery and give your family strength at this difficult time. Ameen

My prayers are with you and your family

zimmz
8th June 2009, 11:30
Ameen to all the above prayers.

MIG
8th June 2009, 11:34
May ALLAH help him through these times and provide strength to your family Ameen.

Munda Pakistani
8th June 2009, 11:38
Our duas are with him.

ehjaz
8th June 2009, 11:46
Dear Monsee, I would like to offer my sincere dua for your dad. I hope that Allah help him and his health recovers, INSHA_ALLAH. I can really feel what you are going through because I have been there. INSHA ALLAH have hope, pray and be very strong during this tough time. May ALLAH have mercy on the whole family.....

DHONI183
8th June 2009, 12:03
May Allah grant your father a speedy recovery and may he be well very soon. Ameen.

Mohsin
8th June 2009, 12:09
May Allah grant your father a full recovery Insh'Allah.

Waseem
8th June 2009, 12:13
May Allah grant you father speedy recovery.
Inshallah he will recover really soon.

Monsee
8th June 2009, 13:23
He passed away a couple of hours ago...Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun

Please keep praying and ask for forgiveness from the Creator...his suffering finally ended

Thanks for the messages

Mohsin
8th June 2009, 13:26
Innalillahi Wainnillahi Rajioun

May Allah grant him a place in jannat and give you and his family the sabr to bare this great loss. Ameen

I'm so sorry Monsee.

MalikMohsin
8th June 2009, 13:31
Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Alihe Rajioun

May Allah guides you and your family to bear the pain of the loss loved. Ameen!

love pak
8th June 2009, 13:31

May Allah grant him a place in jannat and give you and his family the sabr to bare this great loss. Ameen

Khabri420
8th June 2009, 13:38
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Elaihi Raajeeon.

May ALLAH (SWT) grant him a place in Jannah and forgive his shortcomings.

May ALLAH (SWT) give sabr and strength to you and your family to overcome this loss.

Aameen!

the_game
8th June 2009, 13:54
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Monsee. May he rest in peace and may God give you and your family strength to bear with the loss.

Muddaser
8th June 2009, 13:56
Inna lillahi Wa innillahi Rajioun

Geordie Ahmed
8th June 2009, 13:57
Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun

May Allah (swt) grant him a place in jannat and give your family strength and sabr during this difficult time. Ameen

pakistani_banda
8th June 2009, 13:58

im sorry to hear of ur loss monsee

Momo
8th June 2009, 14:30
Inna lillahi wa inna ileihi rajioon.

May Allah give your father a place in Paradise and give you and your family strength and patience to withstand this loss, Ameen.

Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded.

We will be praying for you, Monsee.

Salman
8th June 2009, 14:43
Ina illahi wa ina alihe rajioun, very sorry to hear about your loss Monsee, we pray that you and your family have strenght to cope with such a devertating loss and your father is granted a place in Jannat.

khalidali7070
8th June 2009, 14:51
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Elaihi Raajeeon
May Allah grant you strength, and just remenber that he is in peace, Allah has eased his suffering, do dua for him and May Allah grant him Janat.

khan-92
8th June 2009, 14:56
sad to hear may Allah forgive him and give sabr to your family aameen.

Oxy
8th June 2009, 14:57
Innalillahi Wa innillahi Ra'jioun

So sorry for your loss Monsee....be strong yaar.

nazimcricket
8th June 2009, 15:02
Very sorry for your loss Monsee. May Allah grant your dad a place in paradise.

Rudi hater
8th June 2009, 15:16
May Allah the almight give him the Jana and give you and your family sabr.

princess_of_punjab
8th June 2009, 15:38
May God give him full recovery, our dua's are with him, insha'llah he will be fine, have faith in God. and may God give your family strength to cope with this hard time

azfar wali
8th June 2009, 15:47

Serendipity
8th June 2009, 16:09

sorry to hear Monsee, may Allah give you and family courage and peace to deal with the loss.

mamoo gogo
8th June 2009, 16:52
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajeeon....Very sad news...May Allah grant your father a place in paradise, and provide your family with patience...Aameen!

Shahidafridi786
8th June 2009, 16:53

Bohot absoos hai
may ALLAH grant him the entry to paradise and protect you and your family from any wickedness do remebmer your father is looking down at you smiling inshallah

AZ
8th June 2009, 16:57
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon

My condolences to you and your family, Monsee...May the Almighty watch over you and your loved ones in this hour of need.

JeeraBlade
8th June 2009, 17:00
Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi raajeeon.

I pray that ALLAH (SWT) grant him a place in Jannah. (Ameen)

I also pray that ALLAH (SWT) give you strength to you and your family to cope with this huge loss. (Ameen)

Joseph K.
8th June 2009, 17:00
Inna Lillah i Inna Ilaihi Rajioon. May Allah grant him paradise and give you and your children the ability to do good deeds and become a source of continuous charity (sadqa i jaaria) for your father.

Zahid87
8th June 2009, 17:08
Sorry to hear that Monsee. Losing someone as close as your father is devastating.

May he rest in peace.

Inna Lillah i Inna Ilaihi Rajioon

darkmoon459
8th June 2009, 17:11
Monsee Bahi , sorry to hear about your loss "Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun",May Allah give you and your family strength and your Dad a place in jannat. Ameen.

aashiqmizaaj
8th June 2009, 17:14
So sorry to hear this news - Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon.

May God grant him a spot in Paradise and for the departed's family: patience.

zimmz
8th June 2009, 17:16
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileihi Rajioon.

Sorry to hear that Monsee. May Allah bless him with janat-ul-firdos and give you and family the strength and peace.

Amir_rulez
8th June 2009, 17:22
Rizan bi qazaehe wa tasleeman le amreh.
Inna lillahe wa inna elaihe rajioon.

Condolences, Monsee.

PakPassionate
8th June 2009, 20:03
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileihi Rajioon
may Allah give him Jannah

Da Best
8th June 2009, 20:20
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILEIHI RAJEOON. May ALLAH give you and your family strength. And may ALLAH give your father a place in Jannah.

feather
8th June 2009, 20:28

Monsee I am sorry for your loss! My best wishes for you and your family during this tough time.

PlanetPakistan
8th June 2009, 20:47

Very sorry to hear that Monsee bro!

Hope Allah grants him a place in janat.

qadoos
8th June 2009, 20:49
Innalillahi Wa inna illahi Ra'jeooun
may Allah subhan wa thaalla grant him highest maqaam in jannah,Ameen.
may Allah give you strength to bare huge loss.

Saj
8th June 2009, 20:58

Very sorry to hear this news Mansoor. My sincere condolonces to you and your family.

MIG
8th June 2009, 21:00
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiyoon

Monsee bhai - Sabr karro.

May ALLAH in his infinite mercy grant your father an eternal place in Jannah Ameen.

May ALLAH sabr to your family as well - Ameen

me_asim
8th June 2009, 21:12

srh
8th June 2009, 21:47
Inna Lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon. May Allah gives you and your family patience(sabr). May Allah let your father go to heaven(jannah) without any question. Ameen. Summa Ammen.

Majid Khan
8th June 2009, 22:12
Very sad to hear this news, monsee.

May Allah (swt) bless your father's soul and grant him a place in Jannah, ameen.

Indiafan
8th June 2009, 22:44
May God keep his soul and grant him entry into paradise. Be strong Monsee

faisalm
8th June 2009, 22:54
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiyoon.

Very sorry to hear to about your loss Monsee, may you and your family stay strong through this time.

Osman
8th June 2009, 23:08
Innalillahi Wainnillahi Rajioon

Very sorry to hear this Monsee ... may Allah grant him a place in Jannat and may he give you and your family the strength to cope with this loss. Ameen

Uzi
8th June 2009, 23:10

May Allah grant your father a place in Jannah. Ameen

siddharth
8th June 2009, 23:35
Sad to hear that

May his soul rest in peace .

lakha84
8th June 2009, 23:54
innalillahi wa innaillahi rajioon
may ALLAH give
\ you and yourfamily the patience

Saqlain_doosra
9th June 2009, 00:38
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajeeon....Very sad news...May Allah grant your father a place in Jannat, provide you andyour family with sabbar...Aameen!

kingusama92
9th June 2009, 00:42

I am sorry to hear about your loss.. May Allah help your family get through this extremely difficult time.

I will surely pray for him in my prayers.

Lethal
9th June 2009, 00:56
Inna lilah-e wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Very sad news. InshaALLAH I will make dua for your dad, yourself and your family.

May ALLAH (SWT) grant your father the highest level of paradise. May ALLAH (SWT) forgive him and us all for our sins.

May ALLAH (SWT) give you and your family members patience.

Ameen.

Sultan Yusuf
9th June 2009, 01:05

Very sorry to hear this monsee bhai - May Allah grant your father a place in Jannah - Ameen.

I can't imagine what you would be going through - May Allah grant you and your family sabr - Ameen

Savak
9th June 2009, 01:15
Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun. My condolences and i am really sorry for your loss Monsee bhai. I pray that you and your family have the strength to get through this period and may Allah grant your father an eternal place in Jannat.

Koenigsegg
9th June 2009, 03:48
Inna Lillahay Wa Inna Elayhay Rajeyoon.

May Allah bless your father and rest his soul in peace and grant him the highest rank of Jannah. Ameen.

May Allah grant you, your family and friends with Sabar and strength in these testing times. Ameen

Zeenix
9th June 2009, 03:52

To him do we belong and to him do we return.

May Allah grant you and your family Sabar.

Ameen

6xafridi
9th June 2009, 04:55

Insha'allah he is at a better place
may he enter jannah insha'allah

bablu_khan
9th June 2009, 05:38
Extremely sad news Monsee. May be he is now in a better place.

R.I.P

ehjaz
9th June 2009, 05:46
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Elaihi Raajeeon..........

May Allah grant him place in Jannah. Please have faith as this is the truth, and I pray that Allah provides the whole family "sabr".....parents are irreplaceable, I can feel what you are going through

Waseem
9th June 2009, 09:13
Innalillahi Wa inna illahi Rajioon

I am so sorry to hear this Monsee, It's quite depressing since we were praying for his speedy recovery not long ago and now this happens. May ALLAH grant him Jannat and your family "Sabar".

abc_to_xyz
9th June 2009, 09:55
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiyoon.

Omar-45
9th June 2009, 11:07
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Eleyhi Rajyiyoon.

May Allah swt grant his soul an eternal place in Paradise. And give you and your family the strength to bear this hugee loss.

Sorry Bruv! :-(

9th June 2009, 11:27
Very sorry to hear of this sad news Monsee.

My condolences to you and your family.

rayhan
9th June 2009, 11:35
Inna Lillah i Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

My heartfelt condolences to you and to the rest of your family. Be strong, mate.

Jedi Knight
9th June 2009, 11:41

May Allah grant him Jannat and your family Sabar.

DHONI183
9th June 2009, 11:53
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
^Verily, unto Allah do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return^

Very, very sad indeed:(........ May Allah grant your father a place in Jannah. Ameen!

Mansoor Bhai, you are you sad, your family members must be sad and we all are sad. Nothing can lessen your grieve and sorrow right now. We all can only pray for your father and for your entire family. May Allah give them patience to deal with this phase of their life. My sincere condolences to each and everyone of your closely bonded relatives:53:.

lahori@denmark
9th June 2009, 12:45
My condolences to you and your family

pakistani pride
9th June 2009, 17:31
Very sad news Monsee. May Allah grant your father a place in heaven.
I pray for you and your famely.

salman24
9th June 2009, 17:42
Sorry for your loss. May Allah grant him paradise Inshallah

mnoman15
9th June 2009, 18:00

SohailQureshi
10th June 2009, 01:48

pakistanbest
11th June 2009, 01:43

Very sorry to hear this Bhai! May Allah (SWT) grant him a place in Jannat and help you and your family to be strong through this devastating time:(

AMMEN TO ALL THE DUA!

OZGOD
11th June 2009, 04:41
Update: He passed away a couple of hours ago...Ina-lillahi-wa-ina-alihe-rajioun

Thanks for the messages

My dad who is Mashallah over 80 years old has been suffering from various illnesses for quite a while...lately, he has been in and out of the hospital and yesterday I received a call from my elder brother informing me that his condition is quite serious and he is in the hospital again.

Earlier this morning (1:30 AM) my brother called me up and said that dad is not responding to any medications and that now he is in coma. I guess basically it is time for his final journey back to his Creator...

Please pray and make dua and if possible read Surah Yasin so that Allah may have mercy on him and either give him full shifah or end his suffering.

Ameen.

P.S. Thanks in advance to all for their duas.

Monsee, I'm sorry for your loss mate. We're like a family here. What affects one of us, affects all of us - and I mean that sincerely. I pray to God that your father is now in heaven with him. Be strong mate. :(

ImranS
11th June 2009, 08:09
so sorry to hear Monsee. Allah knows best for us. be patient and be a source of strength for others in your family.

Inswinger
11th June 2009, 13:11

Very sad to hear this. Condolences to you and your family. May Allah give you strength to get through this tough time.

Keith
11th June 2009, 13:23
Condolences to you and the rest of your family and friends. At least we know that he is no longer suffering and that he is in a better place. My prayers are with you.

Monsee
11th June 2009, 13:56
Thanks to all for their messages of support and love...in such a tough time it helps to read/hear words of support!

I urge/request all posters to see if a prayer/fatiha can be made in my dad's name in the Friday prayer (His name was Mian Zia-Ud-Din) and my real name is Mansoor

Thanks again all...