PDA

View Full Version : Video: Highlights; England v Australia - Test 2, Day 4.

Matic
8th August 2005, 01:32
http://www.free-webster.com/users/khanprod/ashes-2nd-test-day4-khan-PcR.wmv

England win by 2 runs.

Officer Barbrady
8th August 2005, 01:49
thanks matic. Does anyone have Flintoff's inning or highlights of days 1-3?

pakistani pride
8th August 2005, 01:57
great !

Big Daddy
8th August 2005, 02:34
thank u

Oxy
8th August 2005, 02:50
For those in UK..or in Europe with a Sky Dish, you will be able to watch the highlights of the game on Channel 4 tonight (just after midnight I think).

Billy
8th August 2005, 02:53
I'd love to see the in-swinging yorker that Fred bowled to Kasper in the first innings.

Schiller
8th August 2005, 03:32
thanks matic

a q then, i note that the bowlers were getting quite a good bounce, is it just the sample or a general thinggy?

Oxy
8th August 2005, 03:58
There was uneaven bounce yesterday (Day 3) when the Aussies were bowling, but England were genuinely quick...Flintoff was hitting 90mph+ and extracting so much from the pitch.

I cant recall the Aussies being hit on the head/hands/body so much before...and we have only had 2 tests! In an interview , Langer said that the Aussies were not used to being on the receiving end-they were more used to dishing it out!

Solid Snake
8th August 2005, 04:09
THANKS, i really wanted to see this, i missed it because i thought the match was dead and buried and simply couldn't be bothered to watch it this morning! I could not believe how close it was and i'd missed ALL of it.

Schiller
8th August 2005, 06:08
There was uneaven bounce yesterday (Day 3) when the Aussies were bowling, but England were genuinely quick...Flintoff was hitting 90mph+ and extracting so much from the pitch.

I cant recall the Aussies being hit on the head/hands/body so much before...and we have only had 2 tests! In an interview , Langer said that the Aussies were not used to being on the receiving end-they were more used to dishing it out!

thanks oxy.
as said by myriads before me, this bodes ill for pak