PDA

View Full Version : Allies and Enemies of India, Pakistan

indiancricketer
15th September 2009, 13:38
Who aremajor allies and enemies of both India and Pakistan?

India - Allies

1. Russia
2. USA
3. South Africa
4. Nepal
5. Israel

Eniemies

1. Pakistan
2. China
3. To some extent Bangladesh

What about Pakistan's allies and enemies?

Waseem
15th September 2009, 13:50

India - Allies

1. Russia
2. USA
3. South Africa
4. Nepal
5. Israel

Eniemies

1. Pakistan
2. China

USA and Nepal friend of India??? that's news to me.
Bangladesh as much a friend of Pakistan as India.

USA is no one's friend (apart from Israel).
I am not too sure about South Africa being India's friend.

Turkey, UAE, Sri Lanka are good friends of Pakistan.

Yossarian
15th September 2009, 13:58
There are no 'friends' or 'enemies' of either.

Instead, it's a simple case of whose interests lie where. Same lines or in opposing directions. And these are in constant flux.

wiseguy
15th September 2009, 14:02
china, iran are pakistans good friends aswell also china is largest supplier of arms to pakistan!!!

friend of mine said pak north korea are good friends because pak supplied nuke to NK :13:

Mohsin
15th September 2009, 14:42
I'd rather say its a case of interests (in most cases) though there are some cases where there are serious serious friendships. Ie, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

And South Africa a close ally of india, really??

Xohaib
15th September 2009, 15:09
USA is india friend because USA and India are both enemies of China.
Means USA is Enemy of Pakistana aswell,Just that they arent showing it

Gabbar Singh
15th September 2009, 16:46
“Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.”

Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston
Twice pm of the UK

Juggernaut
15th September 2009, 16:51
I'd rather say its a case of interests (in most cases) though there are some cases where there are serious serious friendships. Ie, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

And South Africa a close ally of india, really??

There are no 'friends' or 'enemies' of either.

Instead, it's a simple case of whose interests lie where. Same lines or in opposing directions. And these are in constant flux.

“Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.”

Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston
Twice pm of the UK

This, this and this.

A country can never be friends with another country per se. Calling one country a ''friend'' of another is a very simplistic view of things.

zimmz
15th September 2009, 17:21
Means USA is Enemy of Pakistana aswell, Just that they arent showing it

...or people turning blind eye to it?

hasanb
15th September 2009, 17:25
iran are pakistans good friends aswell also china is largest supplier of arms to pakistan!!!

friend of mine said pak north korea are good friends because pak supplied nuke to NK :13:

Iran!?? :))

mate those guys are one of the biggest trouble makers out there for us....they would be very close to slotting onto our enemy list in fact.

bdchamp20
15th September 2009, 17:41

India - Allies

1. Russia
2. USA
3. South Africa
4. Nepal
5. Israel

Eniemies

1. Pakistan
2. China

Bangladesh enemies? Are you sure? With Sheikh Hasina in power we are probably one of India's closest allies. Especially with Congress in power in India as well. Congress and Awami League share historical bonds which goes back decades. Do you notice how before AL came to power in Bangladesh the Indian government used to blame everything on Bangladeshi infiltration? But now because their allies are in power they are silent. That's why the BDR can't do anything when the BSF b******s murder Bangladeshi citizens. If Khaleda Zia was in power things would be very different. And I am not even a supporter of her party but I applaud them because they know how to handle India properly if the bloody BSF infiltrates the borders she used to order the BDR to shoot to kill and then used to wait for India to beg for the return of the bodies. Unlike Awami League who launch sissy written protests after every murder.