PDA

View Full Version : Where are you guys ?

octavian
17th February 2005, 02:59
.. Farhad and Monsee? Two veteran PPers. Haven't seen anything from these two since PP has moved. Have you guys changed your nicks ?

Pathan007
17th February 2005, 03:23
THEY R in PAKISTAN that's y

pakistani pride
17th February 2005, 03:37
yeah they are busy in pakistan !

pakpassion misses them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monsee
17th February 2005, 22:06
I am on vacation in Lahore

Farhad is in the process of starting his first job since moving to Pakistan

I will start posting regualrly soon

octavian
17th February 2005, 22:32
hope ur having a nice time monsee. which city r u in ?

Mercenary
17th February 2005, 22:40
monsee if u want ur pic to work, you might want to change the img tags from capitals to lower case

Monsee
20th February 2005, 19:49
I am in Lahore :-)

Mercenary, I do know about the image tags but due to other commitments, I haven't had time to even think about changing or repairing my Signature

Salaam to all...and Namastaay to Amjit Sharma :?d

Saj
20th February 2005, 20:39
good to hear from you Monsee - take care.

catwoman
21st February 2005, 01:42
Hi Shark Teeth. Thankfully you weren't here when Mr. K was in the news :-D

Farhad
15th March 2005, 13:38
Salam to everyone. Missed interacting with you guys, especially during the Test match which I was only able to watch the highlights of apart from regular updates. Tremendous fightback by Pakistan and for once I'm really impressed with Inzamam for leading the way and standing up to massive pressure. Brilliant batting display - hopefully the best is still to come from the Pak players. But as predicted, any way you look at it, the pace bowling is rank mediocre at best in the absence of Shoaib (I just had to say that...ha!)

Things are going fine......we have now moved home from Karachi to Punjab. I'm joining a consulting firm shortly, having finalized selling own family financial practice in Karachi. My regrets to all the good mates and brothers who e-mailed me on salman0903 id as I haven't been checking on that.

Would take a bit of time getting used to the new layout although i'm sure this one is in a different league to the one we had on the old PP MB. Still not sure how to use the smileys ;).

Saj
15th March 2005, 14:02
great to hear from you Farhad. Glad to know that all is well and things are settling down nicely in Pakistan.