PDA

View Full Version : Babri Masjid - A Sikh Convert Tells a Story...

Umta
4th April 2010, 16:55
Must Read...for all readers

boom-boomx6
4th April 2010, 17:06
can u translate plz ..i cant read urdu ..ty

x2zee123
7th April 2010, 10:13
yea english plzz

Torpedo
29th September 2010, 05:58
can someone please translate this?

NJamal
29th September 2010, 07:19
Here is English Translation

This is the story of a person previously named Balbir Singh who took part in the destruction of Babri Masjid. He was Sikh at that time. He says that he was one of the first persons standing on the dome of Babri Masjid and striking it with a plow. He says that when he strike the first blow he felt an unusual type of fear and tension in his body. His situation became worse so his friends brought him down and took him to his home. On the way home all the people on the street were cheering for him like a hero. But when he reached his home his father who was a teacher didnt let him enter his home. His father said to him that I am giving lessons of brotherhood to my pupils of different religion but you my son had done such a shameful act.

Balbir Singh said that after that day his health started deteriorating fast and he was unable to perform any type of work. He approached doctors who told him that he will die in a couple of months. His friend and partner in destroying Babri Masjid Joginder Pal Singh was also suffering like him. Joginder Pal's situation was like a mad man tearing his clothes and teasing women. People started making fun of Joginder and started to throwing shoes on him in the streets. When Joginder's family saw this they locked him up in his home. They tried all the doctors, pundits and magicians but Joginder's situation was not improving. Then one day somebody told Joginder's father about Maulana Kaleem siddique. So he took his son to Maulana. Maulana told him to ask for forgiveness from Allah for your son's sins. Joginder's father stood in front of a local Masjid and started crying. By doing this Joginder's heath improved a little. When thay saw this they both father and son converted to Islam on 10th January 1993. Joginder changed his name to Muhammad Umar.

When Balbir heard about this he also approached Maulana Kaleem Siddique and converted to Islam on 11th June 1993. He said that after becoming Muslim his health and mental state improved gradually and he gained full health again. He said that a total of 27 persons who took part in the destruction of Babri Masjid converted to Islam on the hands of Maulana Kaleem Siddique. He said that politicians like Advani, Narinder Modi, Madan Lal Kurana, Uma Bharati, and Kalyaan Singh who were responsible for instigating people to destroy Babri Masjid are going down fast in their political careers after that day. He further said that all people who took part in the destruction are either dead, became mad or are suffering from different kinds of health problems after that day.

His friend Muhammad Umar( Joginder Pal) vowed to build 100 mosques for " Kafara" of taking part in destruction of Babri Masjid. Till now he had built 35 mosques. On every 6th of December he lays foundation of a new Mosque.

Balbir Singh changed his name to Muhammad Amir after converting. Muhammad Amir says that Islam is the true and pure religion. It is the religion of peace and all the accusations of terrorism on Islam are false.

dinakar
29th September 2010, 07:37
I didn't know there were Sikhs among the karsevaks. why do they join?

PerfectionPersonified
29th September 2010, 07:44
I thought they were all hindous who did this

Torpedo
29th September 2010, 08:26

This is the story of a person previously named Balbir Singh who took part in the destruction of Babri Masjid. He was Sikh at that time. He says that he was one of the first persons standing on the dome of Babri Masjid and striking it with a plow. He says that when he strike the first blow he felt an unusual type of fear and tension in his body. His situation became worse so his friends brought him down and took him to his home. On the way home all the people on the street were cheering for him like a hero. But when he reached his home his father who was a teacher didnt let him enter his home. His father said to him that I am giving lessons of brotherhood to my pupils of different religion but you my son had done such a shameful act.

Balbir Singh said that after that day his health started deteriorating fast and he was unable to perform any type of work. He approached doctors who told him that he will die in a couple of months. His friend and partner in destroying Babri Masjid Joginder Pal Singh was also suffering like him. Joginder Pal's situation was like a mad man tearing his clothes and teasing women. People started making fun of Joginder and started to throwing shoes on him in the streets. When Joginder's family saw this they locked him up in his home. They tried all the doctors, pundits and magicians but Joginder's situation was not improving. Then one day somebody told Joginder's father about Maulana Kaleem siddique. So he took his son to Maulana. Maulana told him to ask for forgiveness from Allah for your son's sins. Joginder's father stood in front of a local Masjid and started crying. By doing this Joginder's heath improved a little. When thay saw this they both father and son converted to Islam on 10th January 1993. Joginder changed his name to Muhammad Umar.

When Balbir heard about this he also approached Maulana Kaleem Siddique and converted to Islam on 11th June 1993. He said that after becoming Muslim his health and mental state improved gradually and he gained full health again. He said that a total of 27 persons who took part in the destruction of Babri Masjid converted to Islam on the hands of Maulana Kaleem Siddique. He said that politicians like Advani, Narinder Modi, Madan Lal Kurana, Uma Bharati, and Kalyaan Singh who were responsible for instigating people to destroy Babri Masjid are going down fast in their political careers after that day. He further said that all people who took part in the destruction are either dead, became mad or are suffering from different kinds of health problems after that day.

His friend Muhammad Umar( Joginder Pal) vowed to build 100 mosques for " Kafara" of taking part in destruction of Babri Masjid. Till now he had built 35 mosques. On every 6th of December he lays foundation of a new Mosque.

Balbir Singh changed his name to Muhammad Amir after converting. Muhammad Amir says that Islam is the true and pure religion. It is the religion of peace and all the accusations of terrorism on Islam are false.

Thanks for that, greatly appreciated. :)

Acim
29th September 2010, 08:33
and Why would he have to compensate for something which he did when he wasn't a muslim?

NJamal
29th September 2010, 08:56
and Why would he have to compensate for something which he did when he wasn't a muslim?

There is a thing called conscience.

easy_like_sunday
29th September 2010, 09:06
Whats fake about that @pull shot ? You are masala for mocking this let me tell you!

purplehaze
29th September 2010, 09:07
I was expecting this article to end with - If you share this story with 5 more friends, something good will happen to you and if you don't.... etc. etc.

Garuda
29th September 2010, 09:11
I was expecting this article to end with - If you share this story with 5 more friends, something good will happen to you and if you don't.... etc. etc.
:)))

Yah, it sounds fake and if true its just coincidence.

Else the same feeling could have felt by the rest of the stupids and the doom could have been saved. :))

easy_like_sunday
29th September 2010, 09:23
:)))

Yah, it sounds fake and if true its just coincidence.

Else the same feeling could have felt by the rest of the stupids and the doom could have been saved. :))

Like we bothered what you think!

Acim
29th September 2010, 09:36
There is a thing called conscience.

But the article sounds like, he has to do it not something he is doing it out of conscience.

The WagonWheel
29th September 2010, 09:42
The message might be correct - but the story is false ....

NJamal
29th September 2010, 09:45
The message might be correct - but the story is false ....

And how do you know that its false?

Torpedo
29th September 2010, 09:49
Here is a different version of the story.

Part 1
http://www.monthlycrescent.com/my-journey-to-islam/mosque-breakers-become-mosque-makers/

Part 2
http://www.monthlycrescent.com/my-journey-to-islam/mosque-breakers-become-mosque-makers-ii/

Garuda
29th September 2010, 09:55
Like we bothered what you think!
I never expected you to be bothered ;)

The WagonWheel
29th September 2010, 10:56
And how do you know that its false?

There were multiple such stories that were going around in mid-90's. I've read both the Hindu versions as well as Muslim versions. Hindu versions claimed that the Muslim care-taker of the masjid started hallucinating about cows and characters of Ramayana et al ...

Never believed either....

Gabbar Singh
29th September 2010, 12:11

So God wrecked his health and sanity eh?

Shame the same didn't happen to the ringleaders Advani & co ;)

The WagonWheel
29th September 2010, 12:23
Here is a different version of the story.

Part 1
http://www.monthlycrescent.com/my-journey-to-islam/mosque-breakers-become-mosque-makers/

Part 2
http://www.monthlycrescent.com/my-journey-to-islam/mosque-breakers-become-mosque-makers-ii/

hahaha what a load of tosh !! Shiv Sena big in Panipat, Haryana ?? LOL ...
Not only does the author know a thing about Haryana. He neither knows a thing about Shiv Sena too........ Till 1991 - Shiv Sena had not even contested any assembly elections apart from Maharashtra/Goa.

I remember in mid 90's the 20 candidates of Shiv Sena got just 5000 odd votes in Punjab and Haryana combined ....

Fallen King
29th September 2010, 21:38
So God wrecked his health and sanity eh?

Shame the same didn't happen to the ringleaders Advani & co ;)

He said that politicians like Advani, Narinder Modi, Madan Lal Kurana, Uma Bharati, and Kalyaan Singh who were responsible for instigating people to destroy Babri Masjid are going down fast in their political careers after that day. He further said that all people who took part in the destruction are either dead, became mad or are suffering from different kinds of health problems after that day.

Read the whole interview. Islam can do the wonder, and only the truly religion in the world. There will be someone will not digest the truth, and try to ignore the truth. I feel sorry for them.

After the 9/11, more than 1 Million people converted to Islam in that year in USA, and just imagine, how many must have been converted to Islam by now. Allah is great.

Stewie
29th September 2010, 22:16
sorry but this doesnt sound right to me.. it reads like propaganda.

Rudi hater
29th September 2010, 22:19
Why do people think its a masala news? majority of sub contienent was non muslim. Islam is the fastest growing religion. So if people think its fake you know so little.

cric
29th September 2010, 22:23
Totally Masala news and fake.Just in the name of Islam people are ready to write and read anything.

A moulana came in our mosque. he said that 100s of Hindus who was involved in breaking ( sahid) babri masjid converted to islam. and most of them were big BJP Leaders.

Faisalabadimunda
29th September 2010, 22:31
Mashallah.No doubt Islam is the truth.

umarkairanvi
3rd February 2011, 05:49
Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui is a world class Da'ee & more than 4 lackh peoples accepted islam on his hand
http://phulat.blogspot.com/

A video Link balbeer singh with Maulana Kaleem siddiqui (Lecture clip)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUeZqKoLOhE

urdu interview with Urdu newspaper pic
بلبیرسنگھ: سابق صدر، شیو سینا یوتھ ونگ کی اسلام قبول کرکے ماسٹر محمد
عامرہونے کی کہانی خود اُن کی زبانی
http://newmuslimsindia.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post.html

21 New Muslims Interviews
http://windsofislam.blogspot.com/

interview with Hindi newspaper pic
मास्टर मुहम्मद आमिर (बलबीर सिंह, पूर्व शिवसेना युवा शाखा अध्*यक्ष) से एक मुलाकात
http://hamarianjuman.blogspot.com/2010/04/interview.html