PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Players Wanted

naeemkhan
30th April 2010, 19:57
I am representing a Cricket Club who play in the Premier division of the Quaid e Azam Cricket League.

We are looking for batsmen and bowlers who want to play competitive cricket. Please note, our league does not allow 1st class professional players. Professional players only qualify if they have not played 1st class cricket for 3 years.

We are looking for competitive and proven players with excellent track records who live locally in the Leeds / Bradford / Wakefield areas and surrounding commutable areas.

We are a friendly and volunteer run club established over 10 years ago.

We are interested in speaking to any player who fits the above criteria and wishes to test themselves on one of top cricket leagues in Yorkshire.

Naeem Khan

BoomBoomCricket
30th April 2010, 20:20
I am sure you will find some help here :)

Saj
1st May 2010, 21:19
if anyone is interested, can you please PM your details to one of the PakPassion staff members.

fahadfarooqi
31st May 2010, 20:21
Hi Naeem,

I just saw your message that you wanted some players. I live in leeds and looking to play cricket. I have played cricket in Pakistan at a decent level and looking to carry on playing. I work full time during the week and therefore looking to play weekends only.

Could not PM for some reason and kept on getting error.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind Regards
Fahad

naeemkhan
3rd June 2010, 12:56
Thanks Fahad for showing your interest.

InshahAllah, I will phone you later on today.

Naeem

Riff
3rd June 2010, 16:44
Lets get down to the $$ first bro, then we'll talk further :yk

naeemkhan
3rd June 2010, 19:26
Are you a professional cricketer who has played first class (4 day) cricket in the past 5 years? If yes, then you cannot play in our league as per league rules.

We do not pay any players regardless of their level and ability. We are friendly cricket team who enjoy playing cricket and getting together for a good gap shap but still playing very cmpetitive cricket. In fact we all pay 5 match fee and 25 annual subs.

We have players who come from other cirties and the most we do is arrange transport for them and exempt them from any fees. We may help them by other means, e.g. find them a job.

If anyone is interested then email me nkhan.obd@gmail.com

RehanG
3rd June 2010, 20:35
i am ready to join your team send me ticket from amsterdam to leeds tough ..

naeemkhan
14th June 2010, 14:29
Sorry you have to pay for your own tickets if you want to come from far away. We are only looking for players from Yorkshire or surrounding areas, commutable distance.

Thanks for your interest.