PakPassionate
21st May 2010, 19:08
http://www.thecleverest.com/if_you_see.jpg

Salman
21st May 2010, 19:13
Wake up and do what exactly?

Disco_Lemonade
21st May 2010, 19:18
I have a feeling the image maybe 'shopped. That line in the red may well be added. any source please? This is interesting.

Salman
21st May 2010, 19:20
I have a feeling the image maybe 'shopped. That line in the red may well be added. any source please? This is interesting.

It's a blatant fake, I doubt the person who photo shopped it had ever lived in the US.

Disco_Lemonade
21st May 2010, 19:21
The font used for the red line is similar to the font above it, but its not the same. In most cases that means its shopped. Plus the red shade used for that line is a little off from other colors used. Just my guess.

Gotham Cronie
21st May 2010, 19:53
http://www.thecleverest.com/graphics/16

zaid65
21st May 2010, 21:33

This kind of propaganda has been spread in Pakistan and people believe this non sense without thinking or realizing, just like OP has posted this on this board.

talal12345
21st May 2010, 21:37
This kind of propaganda has been spread in Pakistan and people believe this non sense without thinking or realizing, just like OP has posted this on this board.

This. And if some loony gets hold of this, then there's more 'death to america' protests.

JeeraBlade
21st May 2010, 23:41
It's a blatant fake, I doubt the person who photo shopped it had ever lived in the US.
I agree!

I also live in USA and I can bet $1000 (even when I am not a gambler or betting person) that this poster can not exist in a public place!!

insaftak
21st May 2010, 23:46
I agree!

I also live in USA and I can bet $1000 (even when I am not a gambler or betting person) that this poster can not exist in a public place!!

I have to agree with this, not in New York,

Salman
22nd May 2010, 00:24
The rest of the Muslim world fail to realize that NY actually has a huge Musilm community, there are established African Muslim communities across the state, Arab's rule the street food market in NYC, Palestinians are big the car garage trade, Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's run majority of the taxi and limo services.

Do you know that the city lit up the Empire state building in green last year on Eid as a token of respect.

insaftak
22nd May 2010, 00:25
Do you know that the city lit up the Empire state building in green last year for EID?

Actually they have been doing this for last three years. New York is a muslim friendly state.

imran666
22nd May 2010, 00:35
fail

amar1212
22nd May 2010, 00:37
this is photoshopped. chill.
America cant do that--against the constitution

Inswinger
22nd May 2010, 00:37
I've never seen it on the subway. It's blatantly photo shopped.
This is the real poster.
http://sashadichter.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/if-you-see-something1.jpg

Atif
22nd May 2010, 00:40
Who cares, seen lots of similar posters on net, racist people live all over the world

Inswinger
22nd May 2010, 00:58

The guy Mike Solomon made the for fun and has already removed them from his site.

ali110
22nd May 2010, 01:02
Good work by fanatics and lunatics of Piyarai Pakistan to post this sub standard photoshoped image here on this thread as a serious discussion to garner the stupid hatred and mistrust.

New York is one of the most religious and culture tolerant city in the World. This pic is making a round in some hate filled internet forums for quite some time and our "Brothers" are using it to make hateful remarks.

mnoman15
22nd May 2010, 01:18
I am sure that few Pakistanis are protesting over the banner in Pakistan sadly :(

mnoman15
22nd May 2010, 01:21
As OP lives in Pakistan so he has no idea what US stands for. I can assure you that Americans wont tolerate such banners at all and it will create havoc here. We feel safe here in US and we love US as our land. What ever US does out side of its boundary has nothing to do how it treats every one with equality. You can see all Islamic rulings implemented here

PakPassionate
22nd May 2010, 01:36

The guy Mike Solomon made the for fun and has already removed them from his site.
Yep

mnoman15
22nd May 2010, 01:43
Yep

You are a banker, must be educated and have access to all internet , TV etc and you were threatened by this poster. No wonder those people back in Fata and all moms and paps in Pakistan would be taking it as real :(

kkmix
22nd May 2010, 01:44
agreed, living in the west myself, I don't see or feel any such threats, this is rubbish and i bet if people in pakistan see this they will believe it.

wiseguy
22nd May 2010, 02:41
*****!!!! hahaha ah man ***!!!! only a fool would believe this ****!!!

Mohsin
23rd May 2010, 03:10
They are trying to turn public opinion against Pakistan...

tell the world, 'look how dangerous this country/its people is/are...give us the support to take their nukes!'