Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iran Replies: The Reality of AhleSunnah brother's Mosques in Iran

Salam,
    I am not Iranian, but I know a sister who is close to Iran, and she wrote a good and very imformative Post about the Realities of Ahle Sunnah brothers in Iran. I am pasting her Post here and I have also requested her and she told me she also visit us here and answer the questions.

(post begins)
    There are No Shia or No Sunni Mosques, but there are Only & Only Allah's Mosques

There is great stress upon Shia/Sunni Unity in Iran and Imam Khomeini was biggest supporter for this unity.

1. The Constitution of Iran and Imam Khomeini was very clear that labeling Mosques as Shia or Sunni is division of Muslim Unity. It is a curse to say this is Shia Mosque or this is Sunni Mosque. Nay, all Mosques are only and only for Allah.

2. Iranian Law says:
    If there is an Area where majority is of SHIAs, then Sunni are asked to pray behind Shia Imam.
    While Areas, where there is Sunni Majority, there Shias are also asked to go in that same Sunni Mosque and pray behind the Sunni Imam and they are not allowed to open up their any Separate Mosque.

There may be few deviations to this RULE, but in 80-90% this rules is practiced in it's sprit and indeed Shias are compelled to pray behind Sunni Imams.

Even Ayatullah Khaminei and all Shia Mujtahids themselves prayed several times behind Sunni Imams and that without any problem.

Note:

Please note, you could not compare the Situation of Iran to Saudia. The Saudies are hypocrites. There is neither any Shia Mosque in Mecca and Madina and many other cities of Saudia, but also no Salafies in Shia Areas are not asked to pray behind Shia Imams, but they deal Saudi Shias as dirty creatures.

Situation of Mosques in Pakistan

On every Road of Pakistan, you will find at least 3-4 Mosques:

1st Mosque belongs to Ahlehadith. Ten meters away there is another mosque and it belongs to Deobandies. Another 25 meters away there is another mosque of Barailwi Muslims. And another 10 meters away there is a Shia mosque.

Is it really good to have 3-4 different Mosques at every road? Does it really leads towards Muslim unity?

And worst scence is present in Europe, where in Hamburg (Germany) there are 3 Different Mosques in one same Building. The Christians laugh at it.

IRAN: There are 10000 Ahle Sunnah Mosques in Iran where Sunni Imams lead the Prayer

The Fasiq Fitna mongers keep on coming with every type of false accusations in order to incite hatred among the Muslim Ummah. While Allah (swt) says to esquire if any Fasiq brings you a news.

There are totally 70000 Mosques in Iran.

While 10000 of them are from Ahle-Sunnah Brothers and Sunni Imams lead their the prayers.

This means, for every 500 Sunnies there is one Mosque while for 1100 Shias there is one mosque.

Iranian Law states, there is no Shia Mosque or Sunni Mosque, but all Mosques are House of Allah. The areas where Sunnies are in majority, there Shias are not allowed to make their separate mosques, but to go and pray behind the Sunni Imam and vice versa. It may be in some areas there is corruption and deviation from this Rule, but where in world things are 100% corruption free? In general Shias have absolutely no Problems in praying behind Sunni Imams in Iran and Vice Versa.

Here is the Complete Article (LINK):

مسلمانان ایران 7 درصد اهل سنت را کسر کنیم ،کل جمعیت شیعه بالغ ب
    چهارشنبه ۲۱ اسفند ۱۳۸۷ ساعت ۱۲:۲۳

شیعیان ایران کمترین عبادتگاه را برای زیارت و برگزاری نمازو فرائض دینی در مقایسه با اهل سنت و اقلیت های مذهبی دارند.

به گزارش سرویس اجتماعی جهان نیوز ، نزدیک به 70 هزار مسجد در کشور وجود دارد که از این میزان 60هزار مسجد متعلق به شیعیان و 10 هزار مسجد نیز برای اهل سنت است.

این در حالی است که بنا بر گزارش های رسمی در مورد جمعیت کشور از 72 میلیون نفر ایرانی بیش از 99 درصد مسلمان و 7 درصد آنها نیز از اهل سنت هستند. بر این اساس نزدیک به 5 میلیون سنی در کشور وجود دارد که دارای 10 هزار مسجد هستند و به این ترتیب بطور متوسط برای هر 500 سنی یک مسجد ساخته شده است.

در همین حال اگر از جمعیت مسلمانان ایران 7 درصد اهل سنت را کسر کنیم ،کل جمعیت شیعه بالغ بر 66 میلیون نفر خواهد بود که بطور متوسط برای هر1100 شیعه یک مسجد وجود خواهد داشت.

این در حالی است که مطابق آمار غیر رسمی نزدیک به 40 درصد مساجد شیعیان بدون روحانی و امام جماعت است و بیش از نیمی از این مساجد به بازسازی اساسی نیاز دارد .

از طرفی جمعیت ارامنه کشور قریب به 150 هزار نفر است که دارای 300 کلیسا هستند که به این ترتیب برای هر 500 ارمنی یک کلیسا وجود دارد .

به نظر می رسد مسئولین فرهنگی کشور بایستی اهتمام جدی تری نسبت به ساخت مسجد و نگهداری آن در مناطق شیعه نشین کشور بالاخص مناطق محروم داشته باشند چراکه بی توجهی نسبت به آن می تواند آثار زیانباری داشته باشد.

Hopefully after that these hate inciting lies of Fasiq people come to an end. Insha-Allah.

Even in the mosque here (in Europe) where I go along with my family, is an Iranian One and half of the people are AhleSunnah who are praying with us (even among women). Contrary to Pakistan, here whole families including women come to the mosque and pray behind the men. Our Iranian Imam often fly to Iran or to other cities of Europe and 2nd Imam is a Sunni Brother who even leads us often in Jummah prayers. We have excellent relations with Sunni Families here and have absolutely no problem which I see all over the net.

Witness: Iranian Shias have excellent Relationship with Iranian Sunni brothers and think favrourablly about them

On Issue of Shia/Sunni in Iran, the survey of PCO (Center for Public Opinion(America)) says [LINK]
    :
    Iranian Shiite Muslims Think Favorably of Sunni Muslims, Christians, Americans and others

... For Iranian citizens of the Islamic Republic, 87 percent of who in our survey identified themselves as Shiite, views of both Sunni Muslims and Christians were overwhelmingly favorable—with only 8 percent voicing an unfavorable view of Sunnis and 11 percent of Christians. (Opinions on Jews were divided, though more are favorable than unfavorable.)

Indeed, Iranian views of Sunnis and Christians, as well as non-Iranians generally, are quite accepting—more so than the corresponding views of their neighbors, such as in Saudi Arabia, according to our TFT survey there.

Iranians clearly distinguish between countries and policies they do not like (US and Israel), and people they do like (Christians, Americans, Arabs, Sunni Muslims and Jews). Iranians are favorable to Christians by a 6:1 margin, Sunni Muslims by a 9:1 margin, Americans by a 2:1 margin and Jews by a 5:4 margin. In fact, Iranians are as favorable to Americans as they are to their Arab neighbors. The high favorability of Sunni Muslims among Iranians (higher than for Arabs generally) demonstrates that Shiite/Sunni issues are not the primary force driving a wedge between Iranians and their Arab neighbors.

Iranian Constitution about Islam and Different Fiqhs

Article 11 [Unity of Islam Principle]
    In accordance with the sacred verse of the Koran "This your community is a single community, and I am your Lord, so worship Me" [21:92], all Muslims form a single nation, and the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran have the duty of formulating its general policies with a view to cultivating the friendship and unity of all Muslim peoples, and it must constantly strive to bring about the political, economic, and cultural unity of the Islamic world.

Article 12 [Official Religion]
    The official religion of Iran is Islam and the (official Fiqh is) Twelver Ja'fari school, and this principle will remain eternally immutable. Other Islamic schools are to be accorded full respect, and their followers are free to act in accordance with their own jurisprudence in performing their religious rites. These schools enjoy official status in matters pertaining to religious education, affairs of personal status (marriage, divorce, inheritance, and wills) and related litigation in courts of law. In regions of the country where Muslims following any one of these schools constitute the majority, local regulations, within the bounds of the jurisdiction of local councils, are to be in accordance with the respective school, without infringing upon the rights of the followers of other schools.

The Article 11 is about ISLAM.

This Article 12 is about the Official Religion and Religious Laws, which are based upon Islam and Jaffari Fiqh (only in Areas where Shias are in Majority).

But Areas, where Ahle Sunnah are in Majority, then the Official Religious Laws of that area will be based upon the Juriprudence of Ahle Sunnah school of thought and Shia Minority has to follow those Ahle Sunnah Laws. This is the case in Seestan Baluchistan where majority is of Ahle Sunnah Community and Shia Minorties should follow their laws in those Areas.

Also there are Videos of Ahle Sunnah Mosques in Iran where they are praying and Shia minorities also praying behind them.

There is a big big Ahle Sunnah Hawzah Ilmiyyah in Seestan run by Ahle Sunnah Authorities. I have got their Website too, I have to search for it.

In Iran (cities), the Ahle Sunnah people are one of the finest people I have met. They are very friendly and I myself know some of them personally due to Mosque and we have excellent relations and our families are visiting each other (now my family has moved to another city and we don't have much of contact, but still I can assure you there are absolutely no problems and we do love and respect each other).

Egypt’s Al-Azhar Ahle-Sunnah University to open new college in Iran

All 4 Ahle Sunnah Fiqhs are recognised in Iran. The Iranian Government has introduced all these 4 Ahle Sunnah Fiqh (along with Jaffari Fiqh) in the Universities. It is possible to do your PHD in any Sunni Fiqh in Iranian Universities.

Moreover, Iranian Government has also invited the Egyptian Al-Azahr University to open a branch of their University in Tehran City (Those who do false hatred propaganda there is no Sunni Mosque in Tehran, they must read this news carefully and do TAWBA for propagating their hatred filled lies)

(Link: Tehran Times)

TEHRAN (FNA)- Egypt’s Al-Azhar University, one of Muslim’s most prestigious institution, is considering opening a branch in Iran.

“Sheikh Mohammed Sayyid Tantawi, who heads Al-Azhar University has positively welcomed the request from the Iranian authorities to open a branch of his institute in Tehran and is said to be evaluating the proposal,” said a source within the management of the university to the London-based al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper.

Tantawi received a request from authorities in Tehran to open an institute linked to Al-Azhar to teach Sunni doctrine in the Iranian capital.

“An Iranian delegation led by head of Iran’s interest section in Cairo Seyed Hossein Rajabi visited the Sheikh (Tantawi) at Al-Azhar three days ago,” said the source.

“Together they agreed on the necessity to bring the experience of the teachings at Al-Azhar to Iran, to promote cultural cooperation and exchange of professors from religious universities between Cairo and Tehran.”

The source said that Tantawi has agreed to consider opening a branch of the university in Tehran.
    Last edited by jibrael; 7th September 2010 at 19:14.

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Er....This should be in the time pass section.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Amsterdam,Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong section

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good read but in wrong section.

"I can't recall beating him more than one ball in a row" - Jason Gillespie

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have posted this in the thread I created in timepass section

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I request the admins to please excuse me and move this thread to the time pass section. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    You should have posted this in the thread I created in timepass section
    Your thread about objections upon Iran is not only for "Realities about Iran", but filled with complete Shia/Sunni/Wahabi Shirk Fatwas.
    That is why I have to open up a new thread about "Realities about Iran" while none could clean up the mess in your thread. Request to admins to please move it as separate thread, as I have to post lot more Real Ralities (and not false blames) upon Realities in Iran.

Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    very good post.
    I hope so this will clarify few doubts in the minds of our brothers.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shows who has hatred for who. The only place where you store hatred for others is your own heart. What a demage that is!!
    Last edited by Desire; 7th September 2010 at 19:33.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    al-Azhar University Verdict on the Shia

What follows is the Fatwa (religious verdict/ruling) of one of the Sunni world's most revered scholars, Shaikh Mahmood Shaltoot with regard to the Shia. Shaikh Shaltoot was the head of the renowned al-Azhar Theological school in Egypt, one of the main centers of Sunni scholarship in the world. It should be of interest to know that a few decades ago, a group of Sunni and Shia scholars formed a center at al-Azhar by the name of "Dar al-Taqreeb al-Madhahib al-Islamiyyah" which translates into "Center for bringing together the various Islamic schools of thought". The aim of the effort, as the name of the center indicates, was to bridge the gap between the various schools of thought, and bring about a mutual respect, understanding and appreciation of each school's contributions to the development of Islamic Jurisprudence, among the scholars of the different schools, so that they may in turn guide their followers toward the ultimate goal of unity, and of clinging to one rope, as the well-known Quranic verse, "Hold fast to the Rope of Allah and do not diverge" clearly demands of Muslims.

This massive effort finally bore its major fruit when Shaikh Shaltoot made the declaration whose translation is appended below. It should be made unequivocally clear as well, that al-Azhar's official position, vis a vis the propriety of following any of the Madhaahib, including the Shi'ite Imami school, has remained unchanged since Shaikh Shaltoot's declaration.

Some people who follow pseudo-scholars in Hijaz may beg to differ; that notwithstanding, what you see below is the view held by the overwhelming majority of Sunni scholars, and not just those at al-Azhar. Let it be known to those who strive to divide us, that their efforts are but in vain.

For the readership's reference the phrase "al-Shia al-Imamiyyah al-Ithna 'Ashariyyah" means the Twelver Imami Shi'ite School of thought which comprises the overwhelming majority of Shi'ites today. The phrase "Twelver Shi'ites" is used interchangeably with "Ja'fari Shi'ites" and "Imami Shi'ites" in various literature. They are merely different names for the same school of thought.

"al-Shia al-Zaidiyyah" are a minority among the Shi'ites, concentrated mainly in Yemen located in the Eastern part of Arabian peninsula. For a more detailed description of the Zaidis vs. the Twelver Shi'ites, please refer to the book, "Shi'ite Islam" written by the great Shi'ite scholar, Allamah Tabataba'i, and translated by Seyyed Hossein Nasr, and published by the State University of New York Press (SUNY).

Fatwa of Shaikh Shaltoot

Head Office of al-Azhar University:
    IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL
    Text of the Verdict (Fatwa) Issued by His Excellency
    Shaikh al-Akbar Mahmood Shaltoot,
    Head of the al-Azhar University,
    on Permissibility of Following "al-Shia al-Imamiyyah"School of Thought

His Excellency was asked:

Some believe that, for a Muslim to have religiously correct worship and dealing, it is necessary to follow one of the four known schools of thought, whereas, "al-Shia al-Imamiyyah" school of thought is not one of them nor "al-Shia al-Zaidiyyah." Do your Excellency agree with this opinion, and prohibit following "al-Shia al-Imamiyyah al-Ithna Ashariyyah" school of thought, for example?

His Excellency replied:

1) Islam does not require a Muslim to follow a particular Madh'hab (school of thought). Rather, we say: every Muslim has the right to follow one of the schools of thought which has been correctly narrated and its verdicts have been compiled in its books. And, everyone who is following such Madhahib [schools of thought] can transfer to another school, and there shall be no crime on him for doing so.

2) The Ja'fari school of thought, which is also known as "al-Shia al- Imamiyyah al-Ithna Ashariyyah" (i.e., The Twelver Imami Shi'ites) is a school of thought that is religiously correct to follow in worship as are other Sunni schools of thought.
    Muslims must know this, and ought to refrain from unjust prejudice to any particular school of thought, since the religion of Allah and His Divine Law (Shari'ah) was never restricted to a particular school of thought. Their jurists (Mujtahidoon) are accepted by Almighty Allah, and it is permissible to the "non-Mujtahid" to follow them and to accord with their teaching whether in worship (Ibadaat) or transactions (Mu'amilaat).

Signed,
    Mahmood Shaltoot.

The above Fatwa was announced on July 6, 1959 from the Head of al-Azhar University, and was subsequently published in many publications in the middle east which include, but are not limited to:
    al-Sha'ab newspaper (Egypt), issue of July 7, 1959.
    al-Kifah newspaper (Lebanon), issue of July 8, 1959.

Here are the English and Arabic Images of the Fatwa:

And here is the Original Arabic Fatwa:

Last edited by jibrael; 7th September 2010 at 20:25.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UmraBad 102 SL colombo street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is great stress upon Shia/Sunni Unity in Iran and Imam Khomeini was biggest supporter for this unity

yaa he showed that when he said he is going to mecca and wimping the dead bodys of prophets fathers in law and his wifes the mothers of the believers(ra)

pak sar zameen zindabad

Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironic...talking about 'only Allah' 'Only Muslim' etc etc

But then try and compare it to Pakistan and other countries.

Jeez, good ol' Iran

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarAkmals-fan View Post
    yaa he showed that when he said he is going to mecca and wimping the dead bodys of prophets fathers in law and his wifes the mothers of the believers(ra)
    what is wrong is wrong and right is right like it or not. See your own books and find out who was the quittter and who fought in battles with prophet(pbuh). Indeed sher e khuda hazrat ali(AS) was not a coward and quittter and some other cowards ran away in battles. listen to your own deobandi molanas on youtube. Even after that who fought with hazrat ali in jang e jamal was on wrong path and should not have done that.
    Last edited by Desire; 7th September 2010 at 21:05.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Sunni in Iran become president?

It amazes my that Pakistani Shias here are so protective of Iran and present a rosy picture and overlook the discrimination and humiliation sunnis have to endure.

Please do have a read at the BBC report about open letter Sunni MPs wrote to President of Iran back in 2003.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3084821.stm

Iran's Sunni MPs speak out
    By Sadeq Saba
    BBC regional analyst

A group of Iranian members of parliament have criticised Iran's government for its treatment of the minority Sunni Muslims in the country.
    The deputies, who are from the Sunni branch of Islam, wrote an open letter to Iran's highest religious authorities to call for an end to discrimination against their community.

Iran has deep religious and ethnic divisions. The majority of Iranians are Shia, but about 10% to 15% of the population adhere to Sunni Islam.

Sunni Muslims want their own mosque in Tehran
    While the Iranian Shia government claims that it treats all Muslims equally, followers of Sunni Islam and other minorities in the country have long complained that they are treated as second class citizens.

In their letter, the Sunni MPs asked why no Sunni Muslims are appointed as ministers, provincial governors, ambassadors or to other high positions.

They also criticised the authorities for not allowing a mosque to be built in Tehran for the Sunni Muslim community. They said it was disgraceful for Iran's Islamic government that followers of Sunni Islam in the capital should go to foreign embassies for prayers.

The 18 MPs who represent Iran's Kurds, Baluchis and other Sunni Muslims, also said that the government should stop appointing Shia clerics to run religious institutions in Sunni areas.

Sunni Muslims in Iran complain that in some respect their situation is worse than that of the Jews and Christians in the country because Sunnis are not recognised as a minority.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Idhar udhar ki marna band karo ....

any link???

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jibrael View Post
    Salam,
    I am not Iranian, but I know a sister who is close to Iran, and she wrote a good and very imformative Post about the Realities of Ahle Sunnah brothers in Iran. I am pasting her Post here and I have also requested her and she told me she also visit us here and answer the questions.

(post begins)
    There are No Shia or No Sunni Mosques, but there are Only & Only Allah's Mosques

There is great stress upon Shia/Sunni Unity in Iran and Imam Khomeini was biggest supporter for this unity.

1. The Constitution of Iran and Imam Khomeini was very clear that labeling Mosques as Shia or Sunni is division of Muslim Unity. It is a curse to say this is Shia Mosque or this is Sunni Mosque. Nay, all Mosques are only and only for Allah.

2. Iranian Law says:
    If there is an Area where majority is of SHIAs, then Sunni are asked to pray behind Shia Imam.
    While Areas, where there is Sunni Majority, there Shias are also asked to go in that same Sunni Mosque and pray behind the Sunni Imam and they are not allowed to open up their any Separate Mosque.

There may be few deviations to this RULE, but in 80-90% this rules is practiced in it's sprit and indeed Shias are compelled to pray behind Sunni Imams.

Even Ayatullah Khaminei and all Shia Mujtahids themselves prayed several times behind Sunni Imams and that without any problem.

Note:

Please note, you could not compare the Situation of Iran to Saudia. The Saudies are hypocrites. There is neither any Shia Mosque in Mecca and Madina and many other cities of Saudia, but also no Salafies in Shia Areas are not asked to pray behind Shia Imams, but they deal Saudi Shias as dirty creatures.

Situation of Mosques in Pakistan

On every Road of Pakistan, you will find at least 3-4 Mosques:

1st Mosque belongs to Ahlehadith. Ten meters away there is another mosque and it belongs to Deobandies. Another 25 meters away there is another mosque of Barailwi Muslims. And another 10 meters away there is a Shia mosque.

Is it really good to have 3-4 different Mosques at every road? Does it really leads towards Muslim unity?

And worst scence is present in Europe, where in Hamburg (Germany) there are 3 Different Mosques in one same Building. The Christians laugh at it.

IRAN: There are 10000 Ahle Sunnah Mosques in Iran where Sunni Imams lead the Prayer

The Fasiq Fitna mongers keep on coming with every type of false accusations in order to incite hatred among the Muslim Ummah. While Allah (swt) says to esquire if any Fasiq brings you a news.

There are totally 70000 Mosques in Iran.

While 10000 of them are from Ahle-Sunnah Brothers and Sunni Imams lead their the prayers.

This means, for every 500 Sunnies there is one Mosque while for 1100 Shias there is one mosque.

Iranian Law states, there is no Shia Mosque or Sunni Mosque, but all Mosques are House of Allah. The areas where Sunnies are in majority, there Shias are not allowed to make their separate mosques, but to go and pray behind the Sunni Imam and vice versa. It may be in some areas there is corruption and deviation from this Rule, but where in world things are 100% corruption free? In general Shias have absolutely no Problems in praying behind Sunni Imams in Iran and Vice Versa.

Here is the Complete Article (LINK):

مسلمانان ایران 7 درصد اهل سنت را کسر کنیم ،کل جمعیت شیعه بالغ ب
    چهارشنبه ۲۱ اسفند ۱۳۸۷ ساعت ۱۲:۲۳

شیعیان ایران کمترین عبادتگاه را برای زیارت و برگزاری نمازو فرائض دینی در مقایسه با اهل سنت و اقلیت های مذهبی دارند.

به گزارش سرویس اجتماعی جهان نیوز ، نزدیک به 70 هزار مسجد در کشور وجود دارد که از این میزان 60هزار مسجد متعلق به شیعیان و 10 هزار مسجد نیز برای اهل سنت است.

این در حالی است که بنا بر گزارش های رسمی در مورد جمعیت کشور از 72 میلیون نفر ایرانی بیش از 99 درصد مسلمان و 7 درصد آنها نیز از اهل سنت هستند. بر این اساس نزدیک به 5 میلیون سنی در کشور وجود دارد که دارای 10 هزار مسجد هستند و به این ترتیب بطور متوسط برای هر 500 سنی یک مسجد ساخته شده است.

در همین حال اگر از جمعیت مسلمانان ایران 7 درصد اهل سنت را کسر کنیم ،کل جمعیت شیعه بالغ بر 66 میلیون نفر خواهد بود که بطور متوسط برای هر1100 شیعه یک مسجد وجود خواهد داشت.

این در حالی است که مطابق آمار غیر رسمی نزدیک به 40 درصد مساجد شیعیان بدون روحانی و امام جماعت است و بیش از نیمی از این مساجد به بازسازی اساسی نیاز دارد .

از طرفی جمعیت ارامنه کشور قریب به 150 هزار نفر است که دارای 300 کلیسا هستند که به این ترتیب برای هر 500 ارمنی یک کلیسا وجود دارد .

به نظر می رسد مسئولین فرهنگی کشور بایستی اهتمام جدی تری نسبت به ساخت مسجد و نگهداری آن در مناطق شیعه نشین کشور بالاخص مناطق محروم داشته باشند چراکه بی توجهی نسبت به آن می تواند آثار زیانباری داشته باشد.

Hopefully after that these hate inciting lies of Fasiq people come to an end. Insha-Allah.

Even in the mosque here (in Europe) where I go along with my family, is an Iranian One and half of the people are AhleSunnah who are praying with us (even among women). Contrary to Pakistan, here whole families including women come to the mosque and pray behind the men. Our Iranian Imam often fly to Iran or to other cities of Europe and 2nd Imam is a Sunni Brother who even leads us often in Jummah prayers. We have excellent relations with Sunni Families here and have absolutely no problem which I see all over the net.

Witness: Iranian Shias have excellent Relationship with Iranian Sunni brothers and think favrourablly about them

On Issue of Shia/Sunni in Iran, the survey of PCO (Center for Public Opinion(America)) says [LINK]
    :
    Iranian Shiite Muslims Think Favorably of Sunni Muslims, Christians, Americans and others

... For Iranian citizens of the Islamic Republic, 87 percent of who in our survey identified themselves as Shiite, views of both Sunni Muslims and Christians were overwhelmingly favorable—with only 8 percent voicing an unfavorable view of Sunnis and 11 percent of Christians. (Opinions on Jews were divided, though more are favorable than unfavorable.)

Indeed, Iranian views of Sunnis and Christians, as well as non-Iranians generally, are quite accepting—more so than the corresponding views of their neighbors, such as in Saudi Arabia, according to our TFT survey there.

Iranians clearly distinguish between countries and policies they do not like (US and Israel), and people they do like (Christians, Americans, Arabs, Sunni Muslims and Jews). Iranians are favorable to Christians by a 6:1 margin, Sunni Muslims by a 9:1 margin, Americans by a 2:1 margin and Jews by a 5:4 margin. In fact, Iranians are as favorable to Americans as they are to their Arab neighbors. The high favorability of Sunni Muslims among Iranians (higher than for Arabs generally) demonstrates that Shiite/Sunni issues are not the primary force driving a wedge between Iranians and their Arab neighbors.

Iranian Constitution about Islam and Different Fiqhs

Article 11 [Unity of Islam Principle]
    In accordance with the sacred verse of the Koran "This your community is a single community, and I am your Lord, so worship Me" [21:92], all Muslims form a single nation, and the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran have the duty of formulating its general policies with a view to cultivating the friendship and unity of all Muslim peoples, and it must constantly strive to bring about the political, economic, and cultural unity of the Islamic world.

Article 12 [Official Religion]
    The official religion of Iran is Islam and the (official Fiqh is) Twelver Ja'fari school, and this principle will remain eternally immutable. Other Islamic schools are to be accorded full respect, and their followers are free to act in accordance with their own jurisprudence in performing their religious rites. These schools enjoy official status in matters pertaining to religious education, affairs of personal status (marriage, divorce, inheritance, and wills) and related litigation in courts of law. In regions of the country where Muslims following any one of these schools constitute the majority, local regulations, within the bounds of the jurisdiction of local councils, are to be in accordance with the respective school, without infringing upon the rights of the followers of other schools.

The Article 11 is about ISLAM.

This Article 12 is about the Official Religion and Religious Laws, which are based upon Islam and Jaffari Fiqh (only in Areas where Shias are in Majority).

But Areas, where Ahle Sunnah are in Majority, then the Official Religious Laws of that area will be based upon the Juriprudence of Ahle Sunnah school of thought and Shia Minority has to follow those Ahle Sunnah Laws. This is the case in Seestan Baluchistan where majority is of Ahle Sunnah Community and Shia Minorties should follow their laws in those Areas.

Also there are Videos of Ahle Sunnah Mosques in Iran where they are praying and Shia minorities also praying behind them.

There is a big big Ahle Sunnah Hawzah Ilmiyyah in Seestan run by Ahle Sunnah Authorities. I have got their Website too, I have to search for it.

In Iran (cities), the Ahle Sunnah people are one of the finest people I have met. They are very friendly and I myself know some of them personally due to Mosque and we have excellent relations and our families are visiting each other (now my family has moved to another city and we don't have much of contact, but still I can assure you there are absolutely no problems and we do love and respect each other).

Egypt’s Al-Azhar Ahle-Sunnah University to open new college in Iran

All 4 Ahle Sunnah Fiqhs are recognised in Iran. The Iranian Government has introduced all these 4 Ahle Sunnah Fiqh (along with Jaffari Fiqh) in the Universities. It is possible to do your PHD in any Sunni Fiqh in Iranian Universities.

Moreover, Iranian Government has also invited the Egyptian Al-Azahr University to open a branch of their University in Tehran City (Those who do false hatred propaganda there is no Sunni Mosque in Tehran, they must read this news carefully and do TAWBA for propagating their hatred filled lies)

(Link: Tehran Times)

TEHRAN (FNA)- Egypt’s Al-Azhar University, one of Muslim’s most prestigious institution, is considering opening a branch in Iran.

“Sheikh Mohammed Sayyid Tantawi, who heads Al-Azhar University has positively welcomed the request from the Iranian authorities to open a branch of his institute in Tehran and is said to be evaluating the proposal,” said a source within the management of the university to the London-based al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper.

Tantawi received a request from authorities in Tehran to open an institute linked to Al-Azhar to teach Sunni doctrine in the Iranian capital.

“An Iranian delegation led by head of Iran’s interest section in Cairo Seyed Hossein Rajabi visited the Sheikh (Tantawi) at Al-Azhar three days ago,” said the source.

“Together they agreed on the necessity to bring the experience of the teachings at Al-Azhar to Iran, to promote cultural cooperation and exchange of professors from religious universities between Cairo and Tehran.”

The source said that Tantawi has agreed to consider opening a branch of the university in Tehran.

Well done

Nice read

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hur rizvi View Post

any link???
    They are quitters what do you expect from them??

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    They are quitters what do you expect from them??
    Nothing other than that some people like to impose their propaganda based beliefs on shias

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UmraBad 102 SL colombo street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hur rizvi View Post

any link???
    "The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave

heres the exact quote from ur great "imam khomeini "

http://sunnairan.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by UmarAkmals-fan; 7th September 2010 at 22:25.

pak sar zameen zindabad

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave

UKFan brother, I understand your anger. But I ask you to please discuss the issues one by one. Let us first complete the "Mosque" Issue in Iran (the original topic started by the member above), and then one by one we could go further, otherwise all things and allegations will bring only confusion. I briefly give an answer here, and then we will discuss it (in fact the whole Article at this site which is full of lies) in detail at appropriate time.

Here is the reference which is given by this website:

“The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement … when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet’s grave.”

(Ayatullah Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).
    I assure you this is a lie. There was neither such Rally, not such speech, no Date, no Year, No Reporting by newspapers.... nothing nothing nothing.

Please remember, the website you are mentioning is Extreme Takfiri Site. They have put "Rigi" as their Hero and labelled him as "Umar Mukhtar 2nd".

Are you really ready to believe in all what this site tells you?
    Last edited by Alam_dar; 7th September 2010 at 22:45.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

there is no credibility in the link you are presenting

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Can Sunni in Iran become president?

It amazes my that Pakistani Shias here are so protective of Iran and present a rosy picture and overlook the discrimination and humiliation sunnis have to endure.

Please do have a read at the BBC report about open letter Sunni MPs wrote to President of Iran back in 2003.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3084821.stm

Iran's Sunni MPs speak out
    By Sadeq Saba
    BBC regional analyst

A group of Iranian members of parliament have criticised Iran's government for its treatment of the minority Sunni Muslims in the country.
    The deputies, who are from the Sunni branch of Islam, wrote an open letter to Iran's highest religious authorities to call for an end to discrimination against their community.

Iran has deep religious and ethnic divisions. The majority of Iranians are Shia, but about 10% to 15% of the population adhere to Sunni Islam.

Sunni Muslims want their own mosque in Tehran
    While the Iranian Shia government claims that it treats all Muslims equally, followers of Sunni Islam and other minorities in the country have long complained that they are treated as second class citizens.

In their letter, the Sunni MPs asked why no Sunni Muslims are appointed as ministers, provincial governors, ambassadors or to other high positions.

They also criticised the authorities for not allowing a mosque to be built in Tehran for the Sunni Muslim community. They said it was disgraceful for Iran's Islamic government that followers of Sunni Islam in the capital should go to foreign embassies for prayers.

The 18 MPs who represent Iran's Kurds, Baluchis and other Sunni Muslims, also said that the government should stop appointing Shia clerics to run religious institutions in Sunni areas.

Sunni Muslims in Iran complain that in some respect their situation is worse than that of the Jews and Christians in the country because Sunnis are not recognised as a minority.
    Dear, please bring your proof where it is written that a Sunni Muslim Brothers are not allowed to become President of Iran? It is a lie and I have also read a discussions about it and they found out that no such thing is present in Iranian Constitution.
    You must admit that NO system is Perfect and there are flaws in it. Nevertheless, you are making very harsh allegations which are not justified.
    Sunni Population in Iran is divided into Baluchs & Kurds & Turkmen & Arabs & Persian Sunnies. They are scattered all over the country. The Kurds have nothing to do Baluch Sunnies. Actually, they are mostly Secular and they have a terrorist Party "Mujahideen-e-Khalq" who has killed more than 150,000 Iranian Poor Civilians (mostly farmers) with help of CIA and Saddam Hussain. Thanks God this Mujahideen-e-Khalq is seen as "Secular Party" and not "Sunni Party" otherwise there would have been bigger problems in Iran.
    Iranian Baluchs are facing same kind of problems as Pakistani Baluchs (actually much lesser than Pakistani Baluchs and they are far ahead in infrastructure and education than Pakistani Baluchs). But when you compare Iranian Baluchs with rest of Iran, then their literacy rate is still very very low and very difficult for them to compete with educational system of rest of Iran.
    Iranian Baluchs have their nomad life and they have very little connections in Tehran and other important Iranian Cities. It has more to do with the culture than their being Sunnies.
    Iran has Presidential System and here no Two Parties make government (like in Parliamentary System as we have in Pakistan). Every Party winning in Presidential Elections in Iran is bringing their own Ministers and own supporters on big jobs and there is no blackmailing from smaller parties (like Maulana Fazlur Rehman is able to black mail PPP present government. Maulana Fazlur Rehman has 7 MNAs and 6 out of them and ministers in Zardari Cabinet).
    So, what is the problem if present Iranian President is bringing those people as his Ministers who are his supporters and they knew each other and follow the same Political stance? Sunni brothers have got their own Parties and their own MNAs, but it is not obligatory to take any of them as Minister.
    I don't know about the Ambassadors, but I do know that staff of Iranian Embassies do have Sunni brothers working in it. I don't know how Ambassador himself is chosen or nominated directly by President etc.

Now let's come to the Lies of these Maulanas:

1. They are accusing there is NO Sunni Mosques in Tehran/Iran, while they are totally hiding the Real Facts behind it and another Real fact that there are MORE Sunni Mosques in Iran than Shia Mosques (per head).
    Don't you blame these Mullahs for misguiding the masses about the reality and spreading only the hatred?
    2. These Mullahs are lying when they are claiming that even Jews and Christians have seats of MNAs in National Assembly but there is no Sunni seat.
    While You yourself posted the link of BBC website which is telling that there are at least 18 Sunni MNAs present in Iranian Assembalies.
    What do you say about this lie of these Mullahs?
    Jews and Christians got these seats while they are minorities, while Sunni brothers are not considered as Minority but as Muslims in Iran.
    3. There is indeed a problem that Iranian Baluchs are not having good jobs in Iran. But it has not so much to do with their being Sunnies, but it is due to the reason while competition in Iran is very very high and it is difficult for Iranian Baluchs to compete with others for the jobs. The Baluch Culture is still old one and although educational facilities are there, but many Baluch Students are not going to universities. And those who are in universities, a big number of them are not completing their education.
    Although things are changing now. But it will still take time.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irani kitna jhooooottt bolte hai

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad someone is presenting with good evidence and stress upon Shia and Sunni Muslim unity in Iran. Jibrael, you have done a good job in finding the information and putting it over here.

To the guy who keeps on brining the news of people asking for a Sunni Mosque can not give any real evidence. The kind of videos posted on YouTube about propaganda doesn't mean anything. There are tons of videos associated with both Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims showing hatred against each other. We should all refrain from such tactics as we are not bringing any solidarity amongst each other.