Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 104 of 104
  1. #81
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    538
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His excellency President Dr Mahmud Ahmedinejad. He is the kind of leader that will bring pride,respect and dignity back to pakistan.One thing he will certainly do is that he will neevr sell his country or people to the US, not allow drone strikes or beg the US for aid.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1137moiz View Post
    Erdogan
    Abdullah

    The rest are ****
    Yup, you got it exactly right. The perfect balance of Islam and enough brains and diplomacy to deal with the rest of the world in an appreciable manner. Could you imagine what they could do with 100% public and military backing?

    I'm not a big fan of most Turkish leaders (far too secular--especially for the remnants of the last caliphate), but these two are just plain awesome.

    We could just go with Obama.. I hear he's a Mooslim

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail-Akram View Post
    No takers for Kim Jong Il ?

    edit: @anakwalajinn: what a coincidence that was! I was probably typing while you posted your fav leader.
    It's a sign from the eternal president Kim Il Sung! Don't you get it? I will book to tickets for tomorrow for Air Koryo!!!


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  4. #84
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    11,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    It's a sign from the eternal president Kim Il Sung! Don't you get it? I will book to tickets for tomorrow for Air Koryo!!!
    that country is a must see country...i dont think there is a stranger country on earth!

    I heard on Air Koryo...the cabin crew dont have seats, so when the plane is taking off or landing they have to stand there and clutch or hold onto something


    "Aus! Das spiel ist aus! Deutschland ist fussball Weltmeister!!"

    == Accountant Cat ==

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    that country is a must see country...i dont think there is a stranger country on earth!

    I heard on Air Koryo...the cabin crew dont have seats, so when the plane is taking off or landing they have to stand there and clutch or hold onto something
    Air Koryo is a bit special yes. But I saw some pictures and they had business class (which only the VIP people use ) Seats were okay. Food was also normal and cabin crew was also good looking

    I really wanna fly Tupolev but I am scared it might crash

    Anyway, I will insha Allah visit North Korea one day
    I do not think there are any muslims there... I can be the first person to make salaat there


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  6. #86
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    11,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anakwalajinn, I am not sure if you have watched documentaries on North Korea there are quite a few nice ones on Youtube and the BBC did one recently as well...if you havent watched you really must watch it....the country is so incredibly strange and out of touch with the rest of the world...and its like a novelty.

    Going to this country would actually be quite an adventure that even I would like to do...but you will have goverment minders with you 24/7 making sure you do not insult or do anything against the dear leader


    "Aus! Das spiel ist aus! Deutschland ist fussball Weltmeister!!"

    == Accountant Cat ==

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    anakwalajinn, I am not sure if you have watched documentaries on North Korea there are quite a few nice ones on Youtube and the BBC did one recently as well...if you havent watched you really must watch it....the country is so incredibly strange and out of touch with the rest of the world...and its like a novelty.

    Going to this country would actually be quite an adventure that even I would like to do...but you will have goverment minders with you 24/7 making sure you do not insult or do anything against the dear leader
    We are going a bit off topic now but who cares

    Yeah I have seen quite a lot of them and I am very fascinated by North Korea. That trip with goverment guides is something I wan't to do, but what I am wondering is that if they will let a muslim perform salaat and also I have to state that I can only eat seafood

    Anyway, I think North Korean girls are quite attractive

    I read an article a few weeks ago and when it was snowing, all the people went out with their shovels (or what do you call it =P) and paved away the snow from the highway...


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  8. #88
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    11,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    We are going a bit off topic now but who cares

    Yeah I have seen quite a lot of them and I am very fascinated by North Korea. That trip with goverment guides is something I wan't to do, but what I am wondering is that if they will let a muslim perform salaat and also I have to state that I can only eat seafood

    Anyway, I think North Korean girls are quite attractive

    I read an article a few weeks ago and when it was snowing, all the people went out with their shovels (or what do you call it =P) and paved away the snow from the highway...
    Aha, yeah I have watched a lot of those documentaries as well, the government tours all follow a very similar pattern...first they take you to a big hotel, where it seems you are the only guest lol. Then you go to the tomb of the eternal president...

    Even the opera is about how the eternal president built a dam for the nation. When they take you to the schools I find that a little freaky because the kids are completely stage managed there.

    Probably the best part is going to the North Korean side of the De militarised Zone and your guides actually encourage you to swear and make rude gestures to the South Korean side

    It is the worlds strangest country and that tour is something I would do as well if i had the chance i think.

    They have this one hotel there, called the Ryugyong hotel...its massive and here is a picture of it, youve probably seen it:



    Anyway they started building this hotel a while ago with the intention of making the biggest hotel in the world (even though they have no guests lol) then suddenly they realised they dont have enough money to do it...so this empty half constructed shell is left there.

    Now when you are driving past this massive building and you ask your minders what is the story of this hotel what happened...the minders are ordered to deny that the building even exists...the whole government says that the building is not there what are you talking about! These guys live in a fantasy...its a must see place


    "Aus! Das spiel ist aus! Deutschland ist fussball Weltmeister!!"

    == Accountant Cat ==

  9. #89
    Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    3,968
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Yup, you got it exactly right. The perfect balance of Islam and enough brains and diplomacy to deal with the rest of the world in an appreciable manner. Could you imagine what they could do with 100% public and military backing?

    I'm not a big fan of most Turkish leaders (far too secular--especially for the remnants of the last caliphate), but these two are just plain awesome.

    We could just go with Obama.. I hear he's a Mooslim


    when he said abdullah he meant king abdullah of saudi arabia not abdullah gul

  10. #90
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    1,417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    Very good write up WDFT, and it should be an eye opener for some people on here but knowing this lot it wont be.

    This particular aspect really really frustrates and annoys me about a lot of Pakistanis, and the most tragic thing is that these are the so called educated ones...yet they arent even able to seperate their misguided emotions from logic and facts...they are unable to look at the bigger picture.

    However I would also request you not to generalise, as you can see from this thread there are a few people here who are certainly not being idiots and choosing tin pot dictators for example, so dont tar everyone with the same brush there.
    yeah i did note that not everyone had their head so far up the kakaholes of Fidel and Hugo that they were blind to what was really going on in those respective countries. Several times in my post i said "most on here" meaning not everyone

  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBowler View Post
    when he said abdullah he meant king abdullah of saudi arabia not abdullah gul
    Oh. Yeah, never mind. King Abdullah is terrible.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    24,370
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    Cuba's poverty has got nothing to do with their "bully neighbour" its an easy scapegoat but your anti americanism is like a broken record now come up with something new...tape change karle mamoo. Their poverty is due to their socialist and isolationist policies...and you want Pakistan to have that? Shameful...but hey this won't exactly be the first time we disagree now will it really
    lol. Ever heard of embargo? I think you need to do a little research into American foriegn policy against Cuba. It's not just Cuba but most of South America has been persecuted by the USA.

    Nobody is saying Cuba is perfect but it has self control unlike Pakistan. Castro is not a puppet of America like Zardari and most leaders of Pakistan have been. Considering Castro has been dealing with a massive empire (the worlds biggest military and economical power) it has stood it's ground.

    Pakistan needs a leader who will govern with the interest and independance of Pakistan.

    Singapore and Malaysia are not like Pakistan. They never had so much problems and neither big enemies knocking on their doors that's why many people on here are suggesting revolutionary leaders.


    There's need to harp on the big picture is very clear.

    p.s I'm glad you accept that Cuba has a good health care system after your initial deceptive tactics of trying to compare some bad photo's you found with pics of British hospitals. lol

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    Aha, yeah I have watched a lot of those documentaries as well, the government tours all follow a very similar pattern...first they take you to a big hotel, where it seems you are the only guest lol. Then you go to the tomb of the eternal president...

    Even the opera is about how the eternal president built a dam for the nation. When they take you to the schools I find that a little freaky because the kids are completely stage managed there.

    Probably the best part is going to the North Korean side of the De militarised Zone and your guides actually encourage you to swear and make rude gestures to the South Korean side

    It is the worlds strangest country and that tour is something I would do as well if i had the chance i think.

    They have this one hotel there, called the Ryugyong hotel...its massive and here is a picture of it, youve probably seen it:



    Anyway they started building this hotel a while ago with the intention of making the biggest hotel in the world (even though they have no guests lol) then suddenly they realised they dont have enough money to do it...so this empty half constructed shell is left there.

    Now when you are driving past this massive building and you ask your minders what is the story of this hotel what happened...the minders are ordered to deny that the building even exists...the whole government says that the building is not there what are you talking about! These guys live in a fantasy...its a must see place
    Yeah bro, I have also seen all the videos and read about it. The most interesting part is when you read those diaries of people who have actually been there. The Ryugyong Hotel is epic, I read that they will open it and fix it? Or maybe that is not true?

    Anyway, we can probably travel there together sometime in the future. I am serious I am thinking of bringing another Pakistani friend. We can be the first Pakistani group that travel to NK


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  14. #94
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    7,441
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Oh. Yeah, never mind. King Abdullah is terrible.
    Well Abdullah Gul too. Gul and Erdogan have been superb

  15. #95
    Debut
    Feb 2008
    Venue
    Many Places
    Runs
    4,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan is an unnaturally Synthetic state in all senses . It will fail under any leadership . Its going to end up like Yugoslavia , Czechoslovakia or Austro Hungarian union , too many examples actually .

    It is historically evident that Synthetic States or unions with non heterogeneous attributes like sub racial ethnicities having different political and sympathetic preferences , decentralization and social imbalances end up crippled to disintegration .

    Such states at least experience some liberation no matter how Strong their union once was or on what grounds Synthesis of State happened . e.g. USSR .

    Actually my point is already a proven one , Bengali Liberation from Pakistan !


    So Obama , Osama or dalai lama ..... wont matter !
    Last edited by Qelic; 7th December 2010 at 23:39.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonjet View Post
    Pakistan is an unnaturally Synthetic state in all senses . It will fail under any leadership . Its going to end up like Yugoslavia , Czechoslovakia or Austro Hungarian union , too many examples actually .

    It is historically evident that Synthetic States or unions with non heterogeneous attributes like sub racial ethnicities having different political and sympathetic preferences , decentralization and social imbalances end up crippled to disintegration .

    Such states at least experience some liberation no matter how Strong their union once was or on what grounds Synthesis of State happened . e.g. USSR .

    Actually my point is already a proven one , Bengali Liberation from Pakistan !


    So Obama , Osama or dalai lama ..... wont matter !
    Salaam. You used some crazy words there, not going to look up for the definitions of them all

    But why do you think that? Do you think Pakistan can never become a good nation if the leadership is clean and we have a proper system for education, health, etc?

    What makes China & India so different from us? Didn't we all start from scratch?

    Just wondering, I am not so good in this area


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also while we are at it, how do you define a so called "Syntethic state". Is it the equivalent to a failed state? And how do you define "sucsess" for Pakistan? That we become one of the greatest nations in the World, OR that we improve by our standards, but are still a crappy or average state compared to other nations worldwide? Maybe Obama or Dalai Lama won't make us China, Japan or USA. But if we can get from Pakistan to let's say Mexico, would that define sucsess? Maybe it is worth to have Obama or Dalai Lama then?

    And no I did not use 3 hours to think of that, just did not press the post button


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  18. #98
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    9,949
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bala Saheb Thakrey.

    Make him the next leader and he will stop talking against Pakistan.


    Laughing Faces Don't Mean Absence Of Sorrow. It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It

  19. #99
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,670
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    Now this is a telling statement, the Quaid said we should follow the example of Ataturk.

    This should tell people something, because Ataturk seperated state and religion completely, Ataturk brought in strong secularism to Turkey, Ataturk brought in strong pro development policies. Now if the Quaid said we should follow his example then that tells you that the founder of Pakistan had a very similar vision himself for this country.

    If only we could implement these ideals of Ataturk and the Quaid in Pakistan.
    I brought that up in another thread and someone said that he was a fundamentalist secular dictator.

    Yeah,like being secular is a disease.
    Last edited by Markhor; 8th December 2010 at 16:40.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    6,257
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanb View Post
    Now this is a telling statement, the Quaid said we should follow the example of Ataturk.

    This should tell people something, because Ataturk seperated state and religion completely, Ataturk brought in strong secularism to Turkey, Ataturk brought in strong pro development policies. Now if the Quaid said we should follow his example then that tells you that the founder of Pakistan had a very similar vision himself for this country.

    If only we could implement these ideals of Ataturk and the Quaid in Pakistan.
    Does the number(and more importantly, proportion) of zealots on PP give you any ideas as to why a few problems may arise if an attempt to implement such a system is made?


    ...

  21. #101
    Debut
    Feb 2008
    Venue
    Many Places
    Runs
    4,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    Salaam. You used some crazy words there, not going to look up for the definitions of them all

    But why do you think that? Do you think Pakistan can never become a good nation if the leadership is clean and we have a proper system for education, health, etc?

    What makes China & India so different from us? Didn't we all start from scratch?

    Just wondering, I am not so good in this area
    Quote Originally Posted by anakwalajinn View Post
    Also while we are at it, how do you define a so called "Syntethic state". Is it the equivalent to a failed state? And how do you define "sucsess" for Pakistan? That we become one of the greatest nations in the World, OR that we improve by our standards, but are still a crappy or average state compared to other nations worldwide? Maybe Obama or Dalai Lama won't make us China, Japan or USA. But if we can get from Pakistan to let's say Mexico, would that define sucsess? Maybe it is worth to have Obama or Dalai Lama then?

    And no I did not use 3 hours to think of that, just did not press the post button

    Salaam !

    I guess this discussion between u and me deserves a whole thread of its own . Talking it here would badly take away the essence of it . So I soon will be posting a new thread regarding this all . In there I will try to answer and cover all ur made Queries supported well by historical facts .

    This thread was abt which leadership can get Pakistan to success and my answer is none , as leadership can not correct naturally faulted dynamics of State .

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    9,922
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonjet View Post
    Salaam !

    I guess this discussion between u and me deserves a whole thread of its own . Talking it here would badly take away the essence of it . So I soon will be posting a new thread regarding this all . In there I will try to answer and cover all ur made Queries supported well by historical facts .

    This thread was abt which leadership can get Pakistan to success and my answer is none , as leadership can not correct naturally faulted dynamics of State .
    Waleikum Assalam. Nice, will read that. Won't actually label it a discussion but rather trying to get other peoples views on the issue. I don't have much knowledge about these types of things, but the interest is there


    Pakistan Zindabad!

  23. #103
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    21,569
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by insaftak View Post
    Ron paul I like him for his honesty.


    Grandpa Zindabad!

  24. #104
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    5,177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahmedinejad. he is 1000 times better than zardari.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •